rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help on selling small, high profit margin product in large quantities

Help on selling small, high profit margin product in large quantities

Quote: (12-01-2016 07:09 PM)John_Galt Wrote:  

Doesn't Terapeak have an Amazon search feature as well?

They used to and they still talk about it in their marketing but it's nowhere on my Dashboard and I have a professional subscription as well as the SEO and all the additions as well.

Even back when Terapeak had the Amazon feature it was never really that accurate or good.

Personally speaking I use Terapeak stats for Amazon as well. Sure it's pulling eBay stats and not Amazon stats but even sites like Jungle Scout are not really that accurate as Amazon doesn't allow partners or third parties access to their data so it's really only estimates.

I find most data from Terapeak is general consumer behavior for a niche like what time do people buy? I notice gamers shop at like 3am on Friday and Saturday nights. Moms tend to shop late mornings on weekdays I'm guessing when they put the kid down for a nap or have the kid at swim lessons or something. That type of data is pretty much going to be the same across all sales platforms so I find Terapeak works fine for AMazon.

If you want free sales states for amazon searches there's a great chrome browser addon called UnicornSmasher. Basically pull an amazon search, click the unicorn smasher button and it will show you the top 20 selling items, how many reviews they have, how many sellers are on teh listing, etc.

Messages In This Thread