rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Phone questions/observations

Phone questions/observations

Aww, Austin.

Having lived in Austin for 13 years, I can tell you that you will see her again.
50,000 students and a bunch of retired young people, you're only real options to go out are
- warehouse district
- kerbey lane/magnolia/rudy's/ruby's
- 6th street
- private university parties.

So if she didn't call back, don't sweat it.

The key is how you act when you see her again. (and you will, be it at AMF bowling lanes, the mall, on the Drag, @ Alamo Draft House, Bob Marley Fest, ACL, SXSW)

You can't be angry that she didn't call you, chicks don't live in a reality that requires them to honor commitments, hell she doesn't even see it as a commitment, as anything really...

Hit on her again, but go further this time. Make her say no and totally blow you out. Go hard or go home.

My general phone rules
- Don't take the # w/o a super strong close *and* logistical failure to go further

- Text that night (I think these 2 girls are fighting outside, or one of the classic crazy stories that other people tell)

And always end your text with your name

Example

408-567-932

"Great time tonight, i'm at Kerbey Lane, that chick with the crazy hair is here and she's barfing all over her short stack, i'ts hilarious

- zorgon"

- Call in a day or so

- Don't jog her memory, just start with the "funniest thing happened today...." - you have to rebuild the attraction, not expect her to remember it. Too much of, "I was the guy in the skinny jeans, converse, and ironic t-shirt" will stale out the whole convo. I don't establish identity at the very beginning.

In my experience, you're not a strong call back unless

- You've already blown her back out - and in Austin, that's not even sure fire, given the girls are generally young and have all sorts of options for sex on call.

- You have something she really wants (drugs, access to clubs, cool person in the cool clique) = If I smoked Mary Juana in ATX....I would have broken 100 by now.

Messages In This Thread