rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

List news outlets you somewhat trust

List news outlets you somewhat trust

My dad is all about Infowars now, I showed him some Paul Joseph Watson videos and he's now addicted. Even got a shortcut to the home page set up on his cell phone main screen. He's also on Drudge about 20x a day.

Another tip I told my dad is to stop reading sites without comment sections. I was looking over his shoulder and he basically does what I do now -- read the headline and maybe a sentence in the main body, then go straight to comments to get the general audience tone.

I read Andrew Breitbart would always read the comment sections at http://ace.mu.nu to gauge where the audience is at then go from there. Now I can't get enough of that shit. This election is all about the People va The Elites, so why not see what the fellow Deplorables are thinking?

Speaking of Ace of Spades HQ I have posted that before and Weambulance correctly pointed out that Ace was hardcore NeverTrump in the early days but has bit the bullet and now fights the NRO elites daily on Twitter. The comments there are always encouraging -- almost every thread has people saying how they are warming to Trump, because "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" especially in light of the recent media onslaught.

Messages In This Thread