rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Liberals more likely to block and unfriend for political views

Liberals more likely to block and unfriend for political views

Quote: (08-19-2016 06:38 PM)MKE-Ed Wrote:  

This is especially rampant with liberals that are under 34. They are so PC that it's truly sickening to hear the empty platitudes that they spew out. A few weeks ago, I heard a liberal on the bus talking to a black guy and how much she was for diversity and multiculturalism as she was going home to one of the most affluent areas of the metro area. The suburb that she lives in is 99% white upper class with incomes of $120-$200k plus. She was a total fraud and phony.

This reminds me of the Dave Chappelle joke about San Francisco (one of the most liberal cities in the U.S) about how they are all so happy and tolerant because all of the black people were priced out over the bridge to Oakland.

And as somebody who used to be a raging liberal I can relate to this. I was in college back when George W. Bush was president. I remember hearing people calling for his assassination and fellow liberals cheering it on. If you go in front of a group of conservatives and call for Obama's assassination, you will be made to take back your views quickly. I remember when John McCain was on the campaign trail and a woman said "We shouldn't vote for Obama because he's a Muslim". McCain (and I don't care for the guy either) took back the mic and told her that Obama, while having views that he opposed, was still a good family man and an American.

Messages In This Thread