rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to make money using a metal detector

How to make money using a metal detector

Quote: (07-27-2016 04:14 PM)Schlep Wrote:  

Yes I thought of doing that. But, I was at the point that I'm not sure I wanted to know what it was. The strange thing about that night was it was always trying to have my back to it. Like I said before. All I had to do was watch my dogs ears. Whenever I thought I knew about the direction it was at. It seems like it was trying to get behind me. I would be sitting on a stump and it sounded like it was behind me. Then I would get up to put another log in the fire and change positions to face the threat and then it was behind me again. Whatever it was didn't want me to face it straight on.

Like I mentioned before. I have spent alot of time in the mountains. I know a deer track, coyote, fox and bear tracks. I can look at an animal track and tell you about how old the track is. Thats why I was shocked in the morning to find nothing. I never experienced a night like that.

My german sheppard was full grown. 110 lbs of mean son of a bitch. I have never seen that dog scared. That night, that dog was terrified. It just sat on the ground and didn't move all night.
But, he was on full alert just like me until the sun came up.

Geez, this is why I never camp alone when I'm not at a campsite. Thanks for the reply.

Messages In This Thread