rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to live the dream and move abroad

How to live the dream and move abroad

You want to know what I don't understand? Is how the hell do you guys do it? Go on all these awesome, great vacations and have the time of your lives and then return home and be happy.

Don't get me wrong, I have a good life. Family, some close friends, good job, money and some hobbies. But, I find myself pacing the house on occasion just stairing at the calendar.

On my last trip to the phils in April I hooked up with a beautiful model on my second day in country. Her and I spend alot of time together traveling around and having the time of our lives. Swimming with whale sharks, diving, staying at a nice resort for 4 days. Partying and drinking every night. Banging 2 or 3 times a day. Fucking awesome!! It's almost like a drug I just can't get enough of. Sure, I go on some dates here in the states. But, my heart just doesn't having anything left in it for american woman. I'm going on vacation in mid Sept and I already have my bags backed sitting by the door.

Maybe I need some kind of traveling rehab or something. Lol

Messages In This Thread