rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Do Smart Men Date Dumb Girls?

Why Do Smart Men Date Dumb Girls?

Besides the attractiveness scale..

I'll add a new element here.. its not her IQ or her academic degrees or her profession or Well-read or well-traveled she is...

Its her EQ - Emotional Quotient. How GROUNDED, CENTERED, SECURE & TRUELY HAPPY, CONTENT SHE IS.

The opposite of a DRAMA QUEEN.

Maybe WISE & SPIRITUAL.

Very rare to come by.. in addition to having physical attractiveness and conversational chemistry.

If she is not fighting with herself WITHIN and owns herself..

A lot of women tend to have a "feminista" complex where they are always in competition with men. Which at times can stem through some past bad experience or seeing with their mother etc.. or at workplace where things arent fair.

But, if they see it as a one of the issues as part of the world that they have to live with.. Some things may never be equal. But you dont have to FIGHT or ONE UP people who LOVE you & support YOU.

True, many women have been abused in the past, but then again.. if they carry that MENTAL EMOTIONAL LUGGAGE.. they are always fighting. .. like they have SOMETHING TO PROVE.

Its always an EGO kick born out of insecurity.

For e.g. Stitch's wife. God, I loved an Ex-GF like that. Thank god never married. ... Those are DAMAGED GOODS.
INSECURITIES.. that they cant get PAST and end up making it someone or something outside, when its actually some LACK inside.

But, her SELF-WORTH & SELF-ENTITLEMENT was so messed up that she was always trying to tell me
"You dont respect me"
"What do you think I am some dumb blonde?"

They dont love & accept themselves enough and are always trying to prove themselves.

OTOH - Ive seen men & women who are so accomplished in lot of ways, but are very down to earth, humble & secure. They are.. They have nothing to prove to others.

BE v/s WANNA-BE

I know a friends wife. They dated in college, both engg. ,
he got an MBA,- business dev - consulting etc.
she worked with a Tech Consulting firm & was adjunct faculty at college, got married, kids, left her Tech job, started her own business in arts/crafts.. (HE supports her in doing that etc)

They are happy because they are grounded.. simply speaking DRAMA FREE.

I am not saying they might not have had issues as such, but its WORKING & MOVING together.. as a FAMILY. Not as Competitors.

I used to hear this & now believe it. TWO people should not be together if they are better off alone. TWO people should be together if they boost & raise each other more.. Multiplier effect.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Messages In This Thread