rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is the Manosphere anti-Vegan?

Why is the Manosphere anti-Vegan?

I notice you said something about the greenhouse effect caused by cattle.

Fuck the greenhouse effect. Fuck global warming, too.

When the dinosaurs were around, CO2 levels were 5 times higher than they are now. You know what happened? Plants grew at enormous rates, which supported enormous animal life.

I wouldn't have such a problem with vegans if they didn't try to evangelize so hard. If your lifestyle is really that superior, you don't have to evangelize. You just live an exemplary life which others try to emulate.

As it stands, you guys smell, have bad skin, no muscle to speak of, and are constantly using creative supplementation to get around the fact that your body requires meat.

So the focus then weirdly enough goes on the so-called "environmental aspect". You want to be an environmentalist?
  • Ride a bike to work
  • Don't be a consumerist
  • Go live with the Amish
  • Invest in a few solar panels for your roof
  • Live in a smaller home
  • Buy food in bulk so you're not wasting all that packaging
  • The list goes on
I did some research. Meat may consume a lot of energy to make, but it also is very dense, nutrition-wise. The vegan diet is not nutrition dense. It takes more energy that you'd think to make. In fact, lettuce takes three times more energy to make than bacon if you're talking calories. This makes sense.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread