rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How does the game change when you transit from student to worker?

How does the game change when you transit from student to worker?

I thought I would post an update, also to thanks all the gentlemen who contributed.

I gotta say that you were all correct. The game changes because you have to accomodate a new lifestyle. What was sustainable before no longer is.

Sit rep: After graduation I did an internship in a big market research firm. Fun times and I met my then manager, a big time Jason Statham look-alike player who mentors me in both work and girls. Still kept in contact with him nowadays. Still, even as an intern I could see my lifestyle changes for the worse: much less time to go out gaming, contact with hot girls plunge down, and energy level drop dead.

Now, 3 weeks after graduation, I landed a tenure-job (means I cannot be fired from) in one of the best firms in my field, but also a hellhole for redpill men. 70% are women, out of the 5 remaining guys 2 are gays... SJWism is off the chart.

Counting commute its an 8-8 job. By the time I go back home I'm exhausted and sapped of all energy. I dont even have time to go to gym that often. Im following advice from the sleep thread and trying to go to bed early and wake up early to do stuff that I would usually do at night.

When I do go out I still see the same hot girls as back in college, but the college-only venues are closed to me since a lot of them are day time based. Night game is usually out of the question because I cant just do that and have the energy to talk to a client in the morning.

Social circle wise I lost contact with almost all, except my closest buddies, in which case the friendship got even more solid as we all are growing up into full fledged men. One of them actively invites me to where girls are, but he is leaving soon for a new job. Changes little because I have always been a lone wolf.

I met a beautiful 20 year old virgin just before finding my job. The LTR is going steady so at least I dont need to actively game, however I'm reminded everyday of the fact that all LTR eventually end and prepares myself to get back out there to the hunt.

I've seen my approach to game changes dramatically. Before I relied on asshole game and social circle game, nowadays it transits into a more sniper-like game. Now I see no sense nor pleasure in pulling the bravado and high-energy prowling I did just a year ago, and instead trying to focus on developping charisma.

I miss school every minute I'm stuck in front of the screen but there's no whining about it. I know that the only way out is eventually become financially independent, but its hard since I have a degree and job experience that is very beta and hard to transfer. Being in the most bureaucratic country also doesn't help.

My plan for the moment is to wait a few years working the drone until I get citizenship, all the while saving up money. Then in 5 years get my ass out to Russia or back to Vietnam trying to set up a business.

To those who are in the position that I was: make the absolute most out of your college experience. Work life will not be worse but it will certainly not be better than college, everything considered.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread