rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mendoza, Argentina Datasheet

Mendoza, Argentina Datasheet

Quote: (12-01-2011 08:48 AM)Richie Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2011 07:57 AM)Soma Wrote:  

They are shocked and appalled that you, a lowly gringo, had the gall to talk to them in front of their friends and disturb their important conversation about the dating habits of national celebrities. How dare you.

You just summed up every girl I tried to talk to Cordoba. I left that place with a bitter after taste and vowed never to go back. They still in my opinion have the hottest women on the planet. Damn that city.

I actually skipped Mendoza in favour for the hype Cordoba got on this forum. Clearly a mistake... there is a sick part of me that wants to go back. I have a score to settle. This time with a trip to Mendoza.

Seriously. I never caught myself saying "dammmmn" or "this just doesn't make sense" more than I did in Cordoba. The women are just astronomically hot. Rosario also deserves a visit as I saw a tremendous amount of talent there, day and night.

Messages In This Thread