rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aftershock USA

Aftershock USA

Quote: (11-30-2011 11:57 PM)T and A Man Wrote:  

God Harry, I empathise with you completely. The thing about the habits, hobbies of Australian (Western) women. You are right.

Things that matter, things of impact. I care about, I rejoice in the genius of men before me who built up an edifice to a grand, and grander civilisation. Now I look at Hyman Minksy's instability thesis and what is occuring at the tail end of a finance industry fueled credit bubble. I see various market sectors where the regulatory body has been captured by the very sector it was meant to regulate. I observe the degradation of the quality of policy makers due to the sensationalist attitude of the 24 hour media cycle.

And in response I get vaccuous looks, they can't not only offer anything, they fail to understand completely. Then they proceed back into SATC inanity and kardashian-esque fuck-wittery.

The to add insult to injury, I will get ignored at future meetings because "I'm too intense, too intellectual and don't share anything in common to discuss about"

Only with western women is calling someone intelligent considered an insult.

Dude, you live in Aus so you see it.

Look at how much make up our women put on? You could scrape it off with a shovel. The amount of chemicals they put in their hair makes it look like shit too.

And people think I exaggerate about reality TV in Australia, but I have not seen it this bad anywhere in the world. Its like this sickness that has taken hold of Australia. Its everywhere. I would bet that 90% of the locally produced television these days is all reality shows. Then we still get the Yankee and Pom shows on top of it!

The death knell with an Australian women is if she considers you a bore. A bore is anyone who has any interest that is not hers. And her interests are limited to herself, E!TV and shit she does or thinks people would like her to be doing.

There is no other way but caveman with these bitches. They get nothing but grunts, patronising teasing and silent treatment from me. And it works wonders. Treating them like this gets them wet.

Its amazing how often I have to read about the man shortage in this country when I see whats going on. Then they all wonder why Aussie men are leaving them for Asians in droves. Tell me you are not noticing more and more interracial couples where its predominantly men and foreign women.

The panic and anger its creating has been music to my ears.

Messages In This Thread