rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the club scene

the club scene

My personal belief is that if a woman reacts that way immediately it's either because you displayed signs that you're intending to pick her up, or she's just a bitch and thinks everyone is trying to pick her up. My method has always been not to be too overt. I try not to let the girl know I've been casing her and I don't want her to know I'm even in the vicinity. It's sometimes hard to pull off but in a decently crowded area it's not too tough. I think if you give a woman time to react she's going to put her little force field up, but the trick is to catch her by surprise where she actually has to consider the fact that you're not there trying to get ass (although they know that's the case but it's all a game we play). If she sees you gliding across the room towards her direction that'll give her ample time to think oh god here's another one and the force field goes up before you know it.

But if you're intent on talking to that one I think the best approach is to bust on her. Deliver whatever opener you're going to use and guage the situation. If she's as stiff as ice try to break through by saying something along the lines of "I just wanted you to know that I think you're scaring the customers away." which is one I've used before in the past. Most times they'll react and be like why. If she gets to that point just keep her talking from there on and bust on her a little bit about her ice queen persona. But don't call her an ice queen just find creative ways of busting on her to soften the shell. Also don't overdo it because it gets tiring to the woman after a while. Just a quick couple of comments to get her talking.

I remember trying that approach at Kelly's Irish Tavern. Walked up to the girl, dropped my line and smirked at her, then I walked away before she could really say anything. I went back to what I was doing and left her there. I went back to the bar after a few minutes to buy a drink and she asked me why I said what I did and that started the flow. Even if she didn't say anything I was already prepared with a followup.

A mixed 7-set is pretty simple too. At Kelly's again in the downstairs area and you'll see that a lot. That's a whole other story though.

Messages In This Thread