rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Traveling gets old??

Traveling gets old??

Quote: (01-09-2016 10:11 AM)Onto Wrote:  

Eventually you will get bored of anything. That's life. Once we find that special someone, we'll eventually get bored of that too. Go back to playing the field, eventually you get bored. It's like a see-saw really. I think the only real peace is getting off the see-saw altogether, and I don't mean not being with women, just not seeing them as the answer.

Creating a life where you have enough leisure time to enjoy your hobbies, pursuits, and women is probably the best situation any man can ask for. The financial freedom to do that is not an easy thing to achieve.

This is exactly what I've been finding. First few trips were all about racking up lays, now I get more enjoyment from working, picking up new hobbies, discovering new people/things and getting laid is only part of the overall equation for my happiness. In the same breath, getting laid is still the best part.

Messages In This Thread