rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My confidence is 0. Need help

My confidence is 0. Need help

You are making a bunch of excuses, that is what is setting you back, when you meet or talk to a girl and you are worried about your height, your build or losing your hair and show doubts or lack of confidence you are trying to get validation from her, dont.

Work our because it makes you feel good and you will get healthier and look better, shave your head and grow a beard, develop a new style that YOU like, do what YOU want and what makes you feel good, bring that confidence in when you talk to a girl, why should SHE be worthy of hanging out with you? If she does not like you then move on, dont get bitter or show that you even care, keep cool and show her that you could give two shits, shes just another fish in the sea.

Dont be afraid to be a bit of an asshole either, dont take no shit from anyone (man or woman) and just be your own man, it takes time and patience, it wont come quick but the more you get comfortable the more it will be natural.

Figure out what kind of personality you are, whatever you are DO NOT BE BORING, I am the funny/ahole type, not everyone is that way, some are more serious, some are laid back and chill, but find your personality and run with it, if you dont know then just fake it, but do not be boring, get drunk, get high if you have to but no girl wants to be with some boring ass dude.

All in all just try not to give to much of a fuck, the more you go around banging chicks the more you will see how they are truly and the less you will give a fuck about them and in turn the more they will want you, just make sure that "not give a fuck" attitude is not coming from a place of bitterness, they will smell it a mile away, the only way to develop that confidence is through trial and error, experience and time.

Messages In This Thread