rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Gadgets and Gamers"

"Gadgets and Gamers"

Ok, fellas it's Mixx's Player app of the month time!

In November, Allow me to introduce to you "RingShuffle".

Let's say you have girl you just met ready to fuck, but you do not want to give her your real number, nor do you want to go thru the hassle of creating 100 Google Voice numbers and managing that nightmare....well, Ring-shuffle is for you.

What does it do?

Ring-shuffle gives you an INSTANT recycled ("green" [Image: lol.gif]) temporary phone number that ONLY LAST 7 DAYS!!!

You give that temp number to your girl, and when she calls, it is forwarded to your real number! Once you fuck her, and realize she is a psycho yelling "I'm pregnant, and I'm keeping it" The number you gave her expires, and she is nothing more than a memory.

http://www.ringshuffle.com/

Use No. 2 - You do any ONLINE DATING? Want to get a chance to speak to that horny college girl, or bored housewife on OkCupid, and you need her to call you now, and still remain anonymous? Ring-Shuffle is for you!!

Enjoy!

Mixx

Messages In This Thread