rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Importance of height

Importance of height

Quote: (10-27-2011 12:38 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Quote: (10-27-2011 11:03 AM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Quote: (10-27-2011 04:26 AM)big poppa Wrote:  

I'm 5"9, the only 'disadvantage' would be that I don't open girls taller than me.. So it takes out a percentage of women that I will ever bang. I could game women taller than me but there are plenty out there shorter than 5"9 so I don't really bother as I would feel a bit self conscious.

That's my problem. At only 5'6, there's millions of girls just as tall or taller than I am! I don't generally game girls taller, since it doesn't have the highest odds, and depending on how much taller they are, I sometimes feel awkward when we're out. However, since there's nothing i can do about it, the show must go on.

At 5'7 I'm around your height. I used to have a huge (ha) complex about it, but honestly it doesn't help anything at all to even think about it. It's not like if your problem was that you were fat feeling bad about it may spur you on to lose weight.

I'm no great player, which is why I view great forums like Roosh's to try to improve myself, but even I have banged cute (7's) girls who were a bit taller than me - around 5'9/5'10. If I've learned anything about women from game sites like this it's that 99% of the time you can't take what chicks say seriously. They want this in a guy, they want that in a guy. The lists go on forever but are thrown away in an instant when someone comes along and presses the right buttons.

Trying to live your life based on dry statistics emanating from some antiquated university Sociology department that "proves" that short people have a hard time dating really isn't going to help your state of mind.

Lol. Very true. However, I'm not paying attention to statistics. I'm going off of what I've seen in everyday life. I know guys, even unattractive guys, who have gotten women, primarily because they are tall. I've seen thiss with my own eyes. Also, I have overheard women with my own ears, who didn't know I was listening, say things like, "he's cute, too bad he's so short!" Again, I know there's nothing I can do about it, so it shouldn't even be brought up, but I can't help but to recognize that it does matter. And sadly, even going after shorter girls isn't always the answer, since many times they have a bigger complex about dating a short guy than a taller girl does!

Messages In This Thread