rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not sure where this first date went wrong?

Not sure where this first date went wrong?

Quote: (06-25-2015 12:06 PM)Frostbite Wrote:  

From the sounds of it, your assumption is correct.

When she replied to your offer of going to your place, the "hmm" and "shouldn't" indicates that she probably would have, had you been more persistent. And if you had banged her, she'd likely be back for more.

Given time to reflect, because you indirectly suggested sex on the first date, she's probably thinking that you're "just another player" etc. And being 30, is probably rationalising that she should be settling down soon.

This would likely not be the case with someone younger (still in party / slut mode).

Don't lose sleep over it though, on to the next !

This and also kissing her in the parking lot gave her all the validation she was looking for without the actual act of sex (which of course for women means more emotional baggage for them, risk of pregnancy etc etc).

That's why in most situations I take the time honored advice and only escalate in a place where sex can happen, and if she doesn't accept an invite back to my pad, I bid her a fond evening and try to set up a dinner date at my place next.

Messages In This Thread