rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you guys like pickup trucks?

Do you guys like pickup trucks?

I've only ever owned a car once and I wasn't into it - and even then I also owned a 1-ton Dodge RAM van at the same time to haul people and tow shit. I'm a full-size SUV kind of guy honestly. I've contemplated buy a pickup recently but realize I have little to no use for one. I rather the interior cargo space and seating capacity than a bed which I rarely have a use for. I need towing and interior space.

I am in a band and need to haul 5+ people comfortably on sometimes long trips while towing a 6x12 with 1000 lbs. of gear in it. I also own a 28" boat that I haul around.

I like to "have it all" when it comes to my vehicle. I drive a late model GMC Yukon Denali AWD. Its powerful, roomy, luxurious, and sharp looking. My ride has helped me pick up before.

Before this Denali I had another Denali, previous body style. Before that I had a Chevy Tahoe. I'm all about the full size SUV.

Messages In This Thread