rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

manosphere conservative bullshit re: global warming

manosphere conservative bullshit re: global warming

Funny how all the global warming activists propose massive taxation and regulatory programs as a solution. It's the same as social justice warriors. In the abstract, separated from the current political and social climate, environmentalism sounds great, and social justice is an obvious good thing.

However, all the environmental activists somehow are unable to come up with any suggestions but the tired old liberal big government agenda, and somehow all the social justice warriors are unable to come up with any suggestions but the tired old liberal big government agenda.

It's like the tired old big government agenda is what they're really interested in, and they just go around looking for excuses to justify it. I think the proposed government regulations, programs, taxes, and fees will do far more harm than any problem the activists are trying to hype.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread