rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which city is best for a black guy? La-Nyc-Mia

Which city is best for a black guy? La-Nyc-Mia

I'm sorry I just read this.... Police are not racist brutal thugs. SoMe are bad... I get it. But I have friends that are NYPD, and they are just great awesome people. You have to imagine having a dangerous DOMESTIC job, where I are lied to all fucking day. If u stereo type all cops, you are doing the same thing that happends to not African american but Black men all over America.

Now with that being said I'm kinda an asshole. If i were a cop, I would be a dick to crocked cops the same way when I was a marine we were dicks to substandard marines. I would be a dick to criminals. My NYPD friends all are way more understanding than I am. But these bad decisions affect everyone. Now they would have to worry about some mentally ill dude "avenging" every black shooting in history. And the sad thing is good cops generally are the ones who pay. Because crooked cops make everyone's life harder JUST LIKE CRIMINALs.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Messages In This Thread