Roosh V Forum
Older Guys (40+) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Older Guys (40+) (/thread-30.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Older Guys (40+) - WestIndianArchie - 08-06-2016

Quote: (08-05-2016 03:23 AM)georgieporgie Wrote:  

I also noticed that I get venomous looks from older women when I have a girl on my arm.

One of the subtle pleasures of the game.

WIA

Older Guys (40+) - Giovonny - 08-08-2016

Quote: (07-29-2016 02:06 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

how do you get them out of the shell for a meetup?

With wit and humor, in word form.

You have to write clever text that engages her emotion.

This is simply part of the game now. The ability to display social intelligence BY TEXT is crucial! I mean, building rapport was always important, but now, we have to be able to do it with short, written messages

Embrace this part of the process and make love to her mind with your words.

Start practicing. Look at her profile and find something to comment on.. This is a good first step towards getting better.

Quote: (07-29-2016 02:06 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

seems hard if you are too straight forward

Yes, too straight forward often reeks of desperation.

Better to display some finesse and subtlety.

That said, don't confuse SIMPLICITY with "too straight forward"..

Like Donny Gately explained, simply asking them out for a drink/coffee/ice cream is often a worthwhile tactic. (Remember, we are talking about younger girls here, NOT girls our age!)

Quote: (08-02-2016 10:57 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I am seeing more of these 18 and 19 year old girls, they give me shy looks and turn away.

If they give you a "shy look", immediately approach them with force and fury!

Say.. "Hey, what's up" or wave them over with your hands, something SIMPLE BUT AGGRESSIVE like that.

You have to handle those cute 19 year olds like barking dogs, show no fear and take the leadership role FROM THE START.

--

I experimenting more with online dating apps..

Obviously, it's all about the pics and profile.

It is interesting at we used to talk a girls panties off and nowadays we often have to WRITE her panties off.

The apps are fun, I'm learning a lot about women!

Older Guys (40+) - Kid Twist - 08-09-2016

^ So true. Indeed, the fun and experience vibe got me the phone number, switching to text and waiting several days to not appear needy or desperate is the key.

Do you eventually text about the "massages" that you bring up with these young honeys? Or only in person

Older Guys (40+) - Giovonny - 08-09-2016

Quote: (08-09-2016 10:15 AM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

waiting several days to not appear needy

That depends..

You can wait several days to text her AND STILL appear needy..

On the other hand, you can text 2 minutes after meeting her AND NOT appear needy.

It all depends on what you type and how you type it!

The CONTENT of your texts are often more important than the timing of them.

--

In fact, texting her soon after meeting her is sometimes the best tactic to use... For example, if you have created a significant amount conversational momentum during the approach.. It might make sense to text her sooner rather than later.. (If you can do it in a non needy way of course) You want to enhance and prolong that social momentum.

Texting quickly, when done correctly, can also serve as an effective screening tool. You can find out very quickly after meeting a girl if she is seriously interested in you or not.. Does she return the texts quickly and playfully? Does she ask about you? Does she seem interested in continuing the chat?

Her responses allow you to gauge her interest level, SOON after meeting her!

--

If you have created some conversational/social momentum on the approach, waiting can sometimes be a mistake.

The pace of social interaction is often much faster now as compared to years past. Wait a few days and someone else or something else may have gotten her attention.. If you have a chance to make a strong impression and imprint yourself into her mind, I say do it quickly, wait a few days and that window could close.

I often do this by IMMEDIATELY texting a girl my name.

As soon as she gives me her number, I text my name and a short message that refers to what we were discussing.

Often times, I have texted her and she has replied EVEN BEFORE THE APPROACH IS OVER!

Again, a sharp, witty, reference to something we were talking about it in person is essential.

I like to use humor.

I'm NOT saying to do this EVERYTIME, I'm just saying that there are many situations where texting quickly is favorable. It can be done without neediness and desperation.

Quote: (08-09-2016 10:15 AM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

Do you eventually text about the "massages" that you bring up with these young honeys? Or only in person

Yes, of course I text about the massages..

I answered this question is the "Getting Freshman Girls in the Fall" thread:

thread-14257...pid1369186

Older Guys (40+) - Cattle Rustler - 08-09-2016

Gio dropping bombs as if they were Pokemon.

Must meet Gio.

Older Guys (40+) - DonnyGately - 08-11-2016

Gio says approach young girls like barking dogs - no fear, which I agree with. My metaphor would be slightly different. Treat every young girl like a new submissive when you meet her. This does not mean bringing up kinky topics immediately, it means that you do the following:

Show confidence beyond what you feel inside. I guarantee she's much more nervous than you are. As everyone on this board will tell you, lack of confidence is the real killer. Like Gio, I'll text a girl my name during the interaction when we meet.

Always, always lead the interactions/meets. If it's flagging, you don't have to come up with a funny joke 2 seconds later, but you have to take the dominant role from the moment you see her*. Order her drinks. Set the frame of the meet. You should already know how to kino properly if you're on this site.

And then you have to do all the planning for dates, all of the time. Which means your logistics have to be 100% on point. You tell her to be ready at 8, take her to drinks at Bar A, then bounce to bar/lounge B, maybe grab ice cream or a night stroll, then back to your pad or Place C/D/E. Have a car or use Uber if you're going across town. Tell them what to wear - skirt and heels. Find out if her place is an option for later.

I doubt more than 3-5% of the guys she's met have ever acted like this, probably 1% if she's in college and often zero.

* Corollary - This means you can't be afraid to say no. At any time. About anything. At some point you know they're going to shit test you.

Older Guys (40+) - georgieporgie - 08-12-2016

Today - 25 year old, blonde, yoga tight. 'I only ever cum once'. Not today she didn't.

Gotta love SA.

Older Guys (40+) - hardman - 08-12-2016

Quote: (08-06-2016 06:28 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2016 06:01 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

I really felt terrible for the dude though. So many of these younger dudes are getting cucked big time. Can some of you guys enlighten me as to what's going on?

The unlikely scenario is that this is a sex game they play, and he likes being cucked.

The more likely scenario
- She doesn't respect him.
- He doesn't have the strength to leave the situation.
- These two things are related.

She'd act right (or at least be discrete) if he had shown the strength to leave very early in their relationship.

Agree. I generally try to avoid this situation for various reasons, but in the four occasions where I've knowingly fucked some other dude's girlfriend/wife, she simply found him no longer worthy of her fidelity. Something to also keep in mind if you find yourself in a relationship and your chick cheats on you...

Older Guys (40+) - olderRI - 08-14-2016

Daddy issues...yep. Whether they're fucked up or sane...the ones I found all needed, in some amount or another, a Dad to tell them how to live life.

I was 48, going out with a 24 year old. She was pretty, smooth skinned and tight enough. I was attracted to the body, energy and spark she had at that age. But as time went on, I noticed I was slowly being turned into the Dad that never was there in the first place. I had become a Life Therapist for her, teaching her basic life lessons (money management, checkbooks, how to find a job, her situational awareness sucked!). What became tiring was her constant need of reassurance in everything. That and the 3AM phone calls, she needed to be propped up emotionally at times. Ugh...

Positives? The body. Ability to fuck. Wet as hell. Sort of like a rollercoaster ride, it can be exciting. Young women are like cocaine w/o the heart palpitations.

Negatives? The immaturity. The attempts to out game you but it won't work because I've been on this world a long, long time. Her friends (and THEIR immaturity). The lack of shared interests. She first thought Stevie Nicks was a guy..and I can't stand today's Top 40.

Girls of that age are still "baking" in the oven. They're not done yet and some I've come across were badly mixed to begin with. Badly made recipes equal bad cakes.

But...even with all of that..they look beautiful at that age. It comes down to whether you want to put up with being a Dad. Unfortunately for me, I've always been "Dad" so I have that inner magnet in me. Age brings this though and it helps guys, younger women do not intimidate me. You live long enough, become fully experienced and you are aware of their "ways." In one sense, it's like being an Olympian vs. a Little League player.

Sure, find them, go out with them...but tread carefully. You don't want to raise these "kids" at our age.

Older Guys (40+) - Pokerbaby - 08-14-2016

I have been experimenting with my approach. Here's a cheap trick that works a lot.

Sometime within the interaction with a hot younger girl, use the following quote.."you seem like a nice.....average....looking girl."

Of course they aren't average, but this drives them crazy . Their innate insecurity will drive them crazy. Watch how fast they prove themselves to you.

Never call them beautiful. Of course this seems needy and they hear it all the time from guys their own age.

Never call them ugly. I did this once or twice and this fails. They sometimes take it seriously and think you really don't like them and sometimes they just get offended. It's too high risk.

"average"remember it. It's a ticket to paradise.

Older Guys (40+) - Four_Strong_Winds - 08-14-2016

Quote: (08-14-2016 07:29 AM)olderRI Wrote:  

She first thought Stevie Nicks was a guy..

That's pretty bad

Older Guys (40+) - olderRI - 08-15-2016

Quote: (08-14-2016 06:56 PM)Four_Strong_Winds Wrote:  

That's pretty bad

Yeah, when I spoke of Stevie Nicks in Fleetwood Mac one day...that's what i got.."who's he?"

Kids know nothing of the music I knew..but I know nothing of theirs either.

Older Guys (40+) - TornadoByProxy - 08-16-2016

Hey Nineteen
That's Stevie Nicks
She don't remember the Queen of Soul
It's hard times befallen
The Soul Survivors
She thinks I'm crazy
But I'm just growin' old

Older Guys (40+) - BrewDog - 08-17-2016

That shit's funny. I had a backpacker girl with me at a hostel hanging out. The hostel was playing 90's Green Day Dookie album on the patio, and she said, "Oh, I LOVE old music!"

And I was like, "Noooo!!! Green Day isn't old music, goddamnit!"

Older Guys (40+) - Travesty - 08-17-2016

^ What are the most common backpacker nationalities in Colombia?

Which ones are the best to go after?

6 pack on me next time I am in Colombia.

Older Guys (40+) - BrewDog - 08-18-2016

Quote: (08-17-2016 07:15 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

^ What are the most common backpacker nationalities in Colombia?

Which ones are the best to go after?

6 pack on me next time I am in Colombia.
There's tons of Brits, Canadians, Americans, Ozzies, Germans, Swiss, Austrians, fucking everything really.

I know everyone here hates me for this... but I love English girls. The accent and dour sense of humor. I just get along with them well. I have a slight southern U.S. accent that the Brits tend to enjoy. There's always lots of English girls at hostels. And I don't care what anyone says, the hottest girls in the world are English. Kate Beckinsale, Liz Hurley, Keira Knightly, Alice Eve, Carey Mulligan, Rachel Weisz, Emma Watson... And that Maggie chick from The Walking Dead.

And English girls like to get drunk and do it.

Older Guys (40+) - Ice - 08-18-2016

Quote: (08-15-2016 08:47 PM)olderRI Wrote:  

That's pretty bad

Yeah, when I spoke of Stevie Nicks in Fleetwood Mac one day...that's what i got.."who's he?"

Yeah that's the fastest way looking old - speaking about musicians like Fleetwood Mac ..

It's not really that much about your real age, it's also about your interests and if you can connect with her. Naturally if you start talking about the Grateful Dead and the TV show Wonder Years she will just think who is this weird old guy. But if you are current with music, fashion and social media it's not really much of an issue.

Older Guys (40+) - Four_Strong_Winds - 08-18-2016

Quote: (08-18-2016 09:51 AM)Ice Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2016 08:47 PM)olderRI Wrote:  

That's pretty bad

Yeah that's the fastest way looking old - speaking about musicians like Fleetwood Mac ..

It's not really that much about your real age, it's also about your interests and if you can connect with her. Naturally if you start talking about the Grateful Dead and the TV show Wonder Years she will just think who is this weird old guy. But if you are current with music, fashion and social media it's not really much of an issue.

Sorry man but come what may, Stevie Nicks was the hotness in the day

Older Guys (40+) - RawGod - 08-18-2016

Stevie Nicks? I made a Seinfeld reference the other day to a girl in her mid-20s (a wealthy and westernised Filipina) and she had to Google it.

Older Guys (40+) - LeeEnfield303 - 08-18-2016

Quote: (08-17-2016 07:13 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

That shit's funny. I had a backpacker girl with me at a hostel hanging out. The hostel was playing 90's Green Day Dookie album on the patio, and she said, "Oh, I LOVE old music!"

And I was like, "Noooo!!! Green Day isn't old music, goddamnit!"

True story:

Was watching some MTV-type show for a min years back, and they were 'interviewing' kids on the street. For one dipshit blonde they played about a third of Roy Orbison's "Pretty Woman" and asked her what she thought.

She said, "Its alright I guess, but its really bad for that guy to rip off Van Halen like that."

Older Guys (40+) - N°6 - 08-18-2016

Can anyone point me to the best thread for men over 35/ 40 to kill off most if not all belly fat?

Older Guys (40+) - JayJuanGee - 08-18-2016

Quote: (08-18-2016 11:42 PM)N°6 Wrote:  

Can anyone point me to the best thread for men over 35/ 40 to kill off most if not all belly fat?

I don't know whether it is the best thread, but it has been an active thread for 3 years and it specifically has "belly" in the title.

thread-26298.html

There are some other dietary and health threads, but "best" may depend on how you consider to approach the matter for yourself.

You can read some of it, and then post in that thread what your plan is going to be, and I am sure that you should receive some feedback, if that is what you are thinking about.

Older Guys (40+) - vinman - 08-19-2016

Quote: (08-18-2016 11:42 PM)N°6 Wrote:  

thread-4922.html

It's about intermittent fasting.

thread-8462....=ketogenic

And this is on the ketogenic diet.

Older Guys (40+) - Dirty Dan - 08-19-2016

This guy is in his 50s

https://www.instagram.com/gianlucavacchi/?hl=en

Older Guys (40+) - Dantes - 08-19-2016

As we older guys know, there is no better feeling than sex with a younger girl. I was with a cute, sweet 19 year old a few days ago and I am still feeling the high. I would rather jump through hoops with the prospect of this experience than an easier conquest with a woman closer to my age, any day. The dividends are so much more rewarding.