Roosh V Forum
Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead (/thread-54621.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - El Chinito loco - 03-29-2016

Quote: (03-29-2016 04:08 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Quote: (03-29-2016 02:25 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (03-29-2016 02:13 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Exactly the same as Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, without their slave labor they'd be swallowed by the sand once again.

The very idea of fat, lazy, and usually diabetic gulf arabs working in the hot sun building their own buildings or doing their own engineering is hilarious to say the least.

And it wouldn't happen - they simply don't have the capability or intelligence to keep their toys running. They'd have no choice but returning to riding around on their camels and feuding with neighbouring tribes.

On top of that inbreeding is very high with these groups. They are breeding themselves further into degeneracy.

The oil may not run out for awhile and the money may last awhile afterwards but inbred stupid lasts the longest.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Horus - 03-29-2016

Quote: (03-29-2016 04:16 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

On top of that inbreeding is very high with these groups. They are breeding themselves further into degeneracy.

The oil may not run out for awhile and the money may last awhile afterwards but inbred stupid lasts the longest.

The numbers I remember reading was that 30% of Gulf Arabs marry their first cousin and 30% marry their second cousin. In UAE at least, before getting married there is compulsory genetic screening for citizens to measure the possibility of birth defects. Since that began, the amount of genetic freaks being born has decreased significantly. However cousin marriage results in children with considerably lower IQs, and the cumulative effects of generations of cousin marriage make it even worse. They are a population of barely functioning, arrogant morons waddling round with tea towels on their heads, munching of buckets of KFC and ordering their Filipino nannies around.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-29-2016

Quote: (03-28-2016 11:27 PM)doodlebug786 Wrote:  

Pakistan have no sharia court, forget it. I'm just stating the obvious.

What's wrong with you?

Quote:Quote:

The Federal Shariat Court (FSC) of Pakistan is a court which has the power to examine and determine whether the laws of the country comply with Shari'a law.

[Image: 586px-Pakistan_Federal_Shariat_Court_Flag.svg.png]

It consists of 8 Muslim judges appointed by the President of Pakistan after consulting the Chief Justice of this Court, from amongst the serving or retired judges of the Supreme Court or a High Court or from amongst persons possessing the qualifications of judges of a High Court. Justice Fida Muhammad Khan is the current Chief Justice of the court. Of the 8 judges, 3 are required to be Ulema who are well versed in Islamic law. The judges hold office for a period of 3 years, which may eventually be extended by the President.

Appeal against its decisions lie to the Shariat Appellate Bench of the Supreme Court, consisting of 3 Muslim judges of the Supreme Court and 2 Ulema, appointed by the President. If any part of the law is declared to be against Islamic law, the government is required to take necessary steps to amend such law appropriately.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Shariat_Court

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Horus - 03-29-2016

http://www.infowars.com/right-wing-belgi...molenbeek/

Right-wing protest group Casuals United Belgium is set to stage a controversial march through the Brussels district of Molenbeek, the area known as the jihadist capital of Europe.

A post on the group’s Facebook page calls on as many people as possible to attend a rally in Molenbeek which will begin at 3pm on Saturday.

“This is the opportunity to express our displeasure in the den of the lion,” states the post.

Reporting on the planned march one Belgian news outlet remarks, “The riots on Sunday in Brussels seem to be only the beginning”.

That’s a reference to demonstrations which took place on Saturday at the site of the memorial to the victims of the Brussels attacks.

500-1000 right-wing protesters clashed with police, who at one point used a water cannon to disperse what some in the media described as a riot.

Casuals United Belgium are a collective of soccer fans, many would call them hooligans, who put aside club rivalries to band together in opposition to what they claim represents the Islamization of Europe.

A march through Molenbeek would be almost certain to spark a massive confrontation between the district’s Muslim population and right-wing demonstrators.

As the New York Times reports, Molenbeek is widely known as Belgium’s “Jihad Central,” and was home to numerous terrorists including Paris massacre mastermind Abdelhamid Abaaoud, who grew up in the area.

Paris attacker Salah Abdeslam also hid in an apartment in Molenbeek for months after the Paris attack, aided by friends and neighbors who helped him evade a manhunt for four months.

Myself, along with Infowars reporter Joe Biggs and cameraman Michael Zimmerman also visited Molenbeek days after the Paris massacre, only to be chased out of the district by groups of Muslims.

[Image: Trump%20Its%20Happening_zpsdqsdmigx.gif]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Parzival - 03-29-2016

There is even a Sharia version of the Human rights. The Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam.
Whats written in the Quran and so on doesnt matter. Maybe the Quran is full of puppies and joy, what matter is what we have to deal with. A few muslims ain't the problem. But when they gain a high number of the population then they become one. We just need to look at the areas where Muslims are the majority. Maybe you can say, they are not muslims, they don't follow the true Islam. It all don't matter. Look at Chinese people, they also do not integrate so well in most societies. But when was the last time some Chinese did call you an infidel? Want to cut your head? Blow himself up. How many criminal chinese gangs run in the streets? Chinese do crime as well, but they do it more smart with less harassment of citizens. When you see a group of Asians at the corner, you mostly don't worry. When you see a group of Europeans, you will only worry if they are loud and drunk. When you see Arabs and Turks, you always worry.

So yes, maybe those people are not true Muslims, yes, maybe they don't get the true meaning of the Quran. But why is it, that people from a Islamic cultural background create the most trouble? Those guys harass women, rape, steal and are violent. And in the same breath they do this, they talk about honour, respect and Islamic values.
I don't care anymore if they get the Islam wrong. Look at them and you know they are mostly trouble. True muslims or not.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - RaccoonFace - 03-29-2016

delete

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Parzival - 03-29-2016

Quote: (03-29-2016 08:33 AM)RaccoonFace Wrote:  

I get of proud of my country seeing these protests happen, this hasn't happened in Germany for instance where the situation is worse.

What did not happen in Germany? Why is it worse in Germany? We had no terror attacks so far. We had no riots so far like other countries in Europe. So how is our situation worse?
In 2014 there was HoGeSa - Hooligans against Salafist - in Cologne. 3.000 to 5.000 protesters march against the Islamisation of Germany and Europe. You have Pegida.There is a new political party on the rise that got between 10 to 20 % in the last 3 state elections.

I see the situation with the invasion very bad. But its still Germany. Just imagine 1.5 million invaders just pop into any other European country. Yes Germany is in the centre of invasion, still we deal better with it. I even consider the new years attacks in Cologne and other cities less worse then terror attacks with plenty of dead people.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Leonard D Neubache - 03-29-2016

It's rather pointless to debate with muslims.

Google "Taqiya" and you will see that unlike Christians, muslims are morally green-lit to engage in deception when it benefits Islam. They are also under no obligation to tell the truth to us kaffir/infidels any more so than you would feel obliged to be truthful to a stray dog.

I for one am sick of the mental gymnastics certain "moderate" muslims engage in to try and spin the idea that despite the fact muslims commit the vast majority of terrorism that violence is not intrinsic to islam.

This would be like a drunk coming up with endless explanations for why he kept crashing his car.

"Oh, first time it was a spider that crawled on the windshield, and that other time the brake felt a bit funny, and the time after that there was a freak patch of ice on the road, but it's definitely got nothing to do with the booze! Booze actually makes people BETTER drivers because blah blah blah."

Frankly I'm not fucking interested any more.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Going strong - 03-29-2016

Quote: (03-29-2016 08:09 AM)Parzival Wrote:  

There is even a Sharia version of the Human rights.

Sharia version of the Human rights[Image: banana.gif] is made of one, beautiful and heart-warming, line:

True Believer in the Glory of the Prophet, Be Humane: Your Knife Has to Be Sharpened a Bit Before Slowly Cutting the Throat of the Infidel

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Saweeep - 03-29-2016

Is that quote real?

Even if it's not, the fact that I could easily believe that it is, says a lot.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Going strong - 03-29-2016

Quote: (03-29-2016 10:06 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Is that quote real?

Even if it's not, the fact that I could easily believe that it is, says a lot.

That quote is not real, or, who knows, maybe it is?... as you said, I made it up, but it is totally believable... I mean, Sharia Human Rights?[Image: dodgy.gif] Let's cut the hands of thieves, then stitch them back? Let's burn pilots in cages, then respectfully gather their ashes and send them to the families??

Guys its real. I quote the full name that you can google it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo_Decl...s_in_Islam

The Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam (CDHRI) is a declaration of the member states of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference adopted in Cairo, Egypt, in 1990,[1] which provides an overview on the Islamic perspective on human rights, and affirms Islamic sharia as its sole source. CDHRI declares its purpose to be "general guidance for Member States [of the OIC] in the field of human rights".

This declaration is widely acknowledged as an Islamic response to the United Nations' Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), adopted in 1948. It guarantees many of the same rights as the UDHR (cf. liberal Islam), while at the same time reaffirming the inequalities inherent in Islamic law and tradition in terms of religion, religious conversion, gender, sexuality, political rights, and other aspects of contemporary society at odds with Islamic law and traditions.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Mekorig - 03-29-2016

Quote: (03-28-2016 09:28 PM)doodlebug786 Wrote:  

ahh well ok. I am saying they are sharia rules that were implemented during the ottoman empire. Since world war 1 when they were destroyed there has been no country that is implementing sharia rules anymore so lets get that straight. that horse left the cart long time ago. All these countries are run by wierdos and pseudo jews. Even saudi arabia....you think the king even prays?..its all crap. as far as the christians in lebanon is concerned....yep agree with you. Find out who funds hezbollah .....hmm same ppl who funds ISIS perhaps. same with hamas.

This makes me remember of when you discuss with leftards and they tell you that no country have implemente comunism the "right" way, that the USSR/Cuba/etc were not real comunist countries. Is the same wishful thinking.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Phoenix - 03-29-2016

Quote: (03-28-2016 08:58 PM)doodlebug786 Wrote:  

you cant spread religion by force, just like you cant spread democracy by force. The people have to willingly accept it. Nice try though.

I think Germany and Japan will have to disagree with you on that one.

Also the spread of Islam by force isn't really debated. That was clearly what happened. Furthermore, that's also part of how Christianity was spread.

It's very easy: "convert or get skewered!"
Case A, they convert: new muslim (or begrudging muslim), who's kids will be muslim.
Case B, dead. The children of muslims take the place of those non-muslims who would otherwise have been born.

Just be honest, if Islam ruled the world would you be happier or sadder?

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-29-2016

[Image: attachment.jpg30857]   

[Image: attachment.jpg28145]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - kaotic - 03-29-2016

This Video Needs revisiting and a reminder:

I like the memritv project. There are many of videos out there with wisdom. When you have more people like them, I guess maybe Islam wouldn't be a problem. But I'm not sure if they aren't just smart people but not Muslims, or if they are true Muslims and most of those idiots are not muslims.
At the end it doesn't matter. Even if people like this are the true muslims, I don't want their reign.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Requiem - 03-29-2016

Since I've seen a couple of MEMRI-clips here already...
MEMRI is a US-based Zionist propaganda-project that tries to portray the Muslim world as worse than it actually is. (I know, I know - ya can't portray these monsters bad enough, they're the true evil of mankind, goyim! Just look at all these bombs.) I'm just letting you know.

They gather very selective materials and often times publish them with deliberately wrong subtitles. Watching too many of their clips will give you a wrong impression. I'm not saying don't watch them, but if you do, be wary about their contents.

Before you accuse me of being an antisemitic Islam-apologist, read up on them.

Before they changed it, their original mission statement was: "In its research, the institute puts emphasis on the continuing relevance of Zionism to the Jewish people and to the state of Israel."

It's even on Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Eas...#Reception

Quote: (03-29-2016 10:34 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

I think Germany and Japan will have to disagree with you on that one.

Germany and Japan were completely destroyed. They didn't experience surgical strikes such as are carried out these days by the US in the Middle East. They experienced total war where their cities were destroyed and men, women and children were killed in large numbers. And they've been meek as lambs ever since. They had no choice but to adopt the system imposed upon them.,

Also, Germans and Japanese are high IQ populations, and more likely to adapt to and thrive within a democratic system.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Hannibal - 03-29-2016

Quote: (03-29-2016 10:50 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

This Video Needs revisiting and a reminder:

What's sad is that the only example of professionalism in an Islamic country that he could come up with was how to properly kill something. Something to think about.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Dr. Howard - 03-29-2016

Quote: (03-29-2016 08:09 AM)Horus Wrote:  

http://www.infowars.com/right-wing-belgi...molenbeek/

Right-wing protest group Casuals United Belgium is set to stage a controversial march through the Brussels district of Molenbeek, the area known as the jihadist capital of Europe.

A post on the group’s Facebook page calls on as many people as possible to attend a rally in Molenbeek which will begin at 3pm on Saturday.

“This is the opportunity to express our displeasure in the den of the lion,” states the post.

Reporting on the planned march one Belgian news outlet remarks, “The riots on Sunday in Brussels seem to be only the beginning”.

That’s a reference to demonstrations which took place on Saturday at the site of the memorial to the victims of the Brussels attacks.

500-1000 right-wing protesters clashed with police, who at one point used a water cannon to disperse what some in the media described as a riot.

Casuals United Belgium are a collective of soccer fans, many would call them hooligans, who put aside club rivalries to band together in opposition to what they claim represents the Islamization of Europe.

A march through Molenbeek would be almost certain to spark a massive confrontation between the district’s Muslim population and right-wing demonstrators.

As the New York Times reports, Molenbeek is widely known as Belgium’s “Jihad Central,” and was home to numerous terrorists including Paris massacre mastermind Abdelhamid Abaaoud, who grew up in the area.

Paris attacker Salah Abdeslam also hid in an apartment in Molenbeek for months after the Paris attack, aided by friends and neighbors who helped him evade a manhunt for four months.

Myself, along with Infowars reporter Joe Biggs and cameraman Michael Zimmerman also visited Molenbeek days after the Paris massacre, only to be chased out of the district by groups of Muslims.

That flashing gif...
[Image: 65caee454290c187d450821fb3daace2.jpg]

it needs to be banned.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Bear Hands - 03-29-2016

Quote: (03-29-2016 08:47 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

It's rather pointless to debate with muslims.

Google "Taqiya" and you will see that unlike Christians, muslims are morally green-lit to engage in deception when it benefits Islam. They are also under no obligation to tell the truth to us kaffir/infidels any more so than you would feel obliged to be truthful to a stray dog.

I for one am sick of the mental gymnastics certain "moderate" muslims engage in to try and spin the idea that despite the fact muslims commit the vast majority of terrorism that violence is not intrinsic to islam.

This would be like a drunk coming up with endless explanations for why he kept crashing his car.

"Oh, first time it was a spider that crawled on the windshield, and that other time the brake felt a bit funny, and the time after that there was a freak patch of ice on the road, but it's definitely got nothing to do with the booze! Booze actually makes people BETTER drivers because blah blah blah."

Frankly I'm not fucking interested any more.

Taqiya is an insidious control device. In addition to what you've stated, whenever a non-Muslim learns about taqiya, the natural response should be to never trust what is said about Islam if trusting what is said would make the non-Muslim's opposition to Islam weaker. To those in the know about taqiya, a practicing Muslim cannot truly be trusted about his religion, so even a Muslim who sincerely wishes for reforms and peace could be perceived as a subversive agent. Taqiya is a big reason why Islam will never reform. No one who knows about taqiya should believe reforms are sincere until Islam becomes something more tame and peaceful for a thousand years.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - doodlebug786 - 03-29-2016

Quote: (03-29-2016 02:05 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Doodle, I walked away from Islam more than a decade ago, I haven't looked back.

Indians/Pakistanis do tend to adapt better than any other Islamic culture.

However you have to see the fallacies these guys are pointing out.

Kaotic, I see what they are trying to say and I got caught in the whole religion thing. My initial posts were trying to bring light to the fact that there is a bigger agenda here and not to get caught up on islam because that is a waste of time. We all know that discussing whether islam or quran says this or that is not going to have any effect on anything.
What I want to discuss here is that most of us agree that ISIS was created by the outside - israel US cia...etc. It is funded and given weapons by the outside. ok, so now what about the actual attacks....who is doing them?
Let me cut to the point, the bombing in brussels....where is the ctv footage? your telling me in an airport of all places we still do not have any clear ctv footage of the people involved just a crappy still shot of a couple guys pushing trolleys. No footage of anyone moving around and detonating anything?
We have early witnesses that the blast came from the ceiling above. First we are told they had bomber jackets, then it was suitcases...they said there were multiple bombs but no multiple blasts. then we take a report from a taxi driver and go to someones house and see isis flags and it is case closed. ok....well surely this does not make sense. Why are we going along with the narrative so easily?

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - cubanlinx - 03-29-2016

@doodlebug, I'm a muslim just like you. Rvfers are right. Why the fuck don't we police extremism in our own people? I caught one of the boys talking that kinda shit, slapped him upside the head and told him not to be a fool. That's the kinda shit we have to do. People are becoming afraid, rightly so. Shit can happen fast.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - doodlebug786 - 03-29-2016

Quote: (03-29-2016 10:42 PM)cubanlinx Wrote:  

@doodlebug, I'm a muslim just like you. Rvfers are right. Why the fuck don't we police extremism in our own people? I caught one of the boys talking that kinda shit, slapped him upside the head and told him not to be a fool. That's the kinda shit we have to do. People are becoming afraid, rightly so. Shit can happen fast.

bro, i'm with you on that.
I myself have had that same convo with young idiots many times. The only time i get through to them is when I say something like 'so seems you wanna follow your israel masters then'
thats the only time i get through, coz as you know the one thing in the world they hate is israel.
you notice its only the young idiots. never see a grown man say any of that crap. It was exactly what was warned in one of the hadith.