Roosh V Forum
"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: "Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime (/thread-72193.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - saner - 02-16-2019

Quote: (02-16-2019 01:06 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Looks like the Wakanda brothers were released without charge. Story will be buried before the weekend is over, and any media references to it will assume that it was all factual.

OR....

-----
One week from now...

Oprah:Jussie. Why did you fake this attack?

Jussie: I was bringing awareness to all of those hate crimes against minorities and LGBT community members that go unreported across this country. As an actor I have a responsibility to use my talents for the benefit of the greater good, therefore I staged this scenario knowing I could possibly put myself in legal jeopardy. I would sacrifice myself again if the opportunity presented itself.

Oprah: That is such a selfless act. Jussie, we all love you.
------

Cut and paste, not my work. But I would not doubt it coming to pass.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Cr33pin - 02-16-2019

Quote: (02-16-2019 01:55 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Seems like the gig is up

He has lawyered up and the FBI is involved

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - RexImperator - 02-16-2019

Quote:Quote:

It could be argued that he technically orchestrated and carried out an elaborate hate crime against himself

SJWs always double down... Therefore, "institutional racism" and "white supremacy" caused him to be racist against himself and inflict this self harm. Whites are even more guilty than had they simply beaten him up.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Aurini - 02-16-2019

Most people that remember it will only remember the initial report.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - RawGod - 02-16-2019

I hope that for the rest of his life whenever Smollett goes out in public he's greeted by cries of "this is MAGA country!" and can't quite see who said it.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - CynicalContrarian - 02-16-2019

Hmmm.
Even CNN may be willing to cast him out as having caused too much disruption to 'The Narrative'....

@brianstelter

Breaking: Two law enforcement sources tell CNN that Chicago Police believe Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate the assault. Rolling live coverage starting now on @CNN...

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - getdownonit - 02-16-2019

Quote: (02-16-2019 02:07 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2019 01:55 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Seems like the gig is up

He has lawyered up and the FBI is involved

[Image: the-jig-is-up-fb.jpg]

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - budoslavic - 02-16-2019

Quote:[/url]

Edit.
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/ShimonPro/status/1096917636921856003]

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - CynicalContrarian - 02-16-2019

[Image: Dzk-U8f-DW0-AEXV0o.jpg]

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Scoundrel - 02-16-2019

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/jussiesmollett/status/712359655263973376?s=21][/url]

[Image: Dzk2v-O3-Xc-AAai-VQ.jpg]

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Atlanta Man - 02-16-2019

From the beginning I had my doubts about this assault, and I understand he is backed into a corner and must now stick with the lie-but why did he do this? He had to know there was going to be an investigation,that people were going to take this seriously-What was the point?

This is like when white girls kidnap themselves for attention, and then basic investigations show it was a hoax-except he should know better.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - moneyshot - 02-17-2019

Quote: (02-16-2019 11:51 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

From the beginning I had my doubts about this assault, and I understand he is backed into a corner and must now stick with the lie-but why did he do this? He had to know there was going to be an investigation,that people were going to take this seriously-What was the point?

Attention-grabbing and shit-stirring. He succeeded at both.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Scoundrel - 02-17-2019

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. I know many liberals who have the Orange Man doing somersaults and backflips inside their heads 24/7. They're desperate to make their warped version of reality appear real.

Also, many of them are not terribly smart.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Cr33pin - 02-17-2019

Kathy Griffin: "No one can ruin their career faster than I can"
Jussie Smollet: "Hold my bleach”

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Bienvenuto - 02-17-2019

Quote: (02-16-2019 11:51 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

This is like when white girls kidnap themselves for attention, and then basic investigations show it was a hoax-except he should know better.

But look at the Blaisey Ford bullshit.. Look at the 2 other accusers.. Yes we know its bullshit - but no-one got in trouble for any of those accusations and lies.

Look at the journalists that reported the 'last night in Sweden..' debacle. The Swedish PM said on camera he didn't know what Trump was smoking' even tho' the truth and the misreporting was easily available. There was never even a walk back.

Maybe people will get sued over Covington but I doubt Nathan Phillips will get in any trouble.

Look at Christopher Steele and Sundar Pichai and Zuckerberg and all the other liars including Killary that get away with lying to Congress.

Look at Rugby player Matthieu Bastareaud that injured himself in his hotel room on tour with the French team and then claimed he was assaulted on the streets of Auckland. Caused a diplomatic row between New Zealand and France until it turned out that he was fine on CCTV until he got to his hotel room door.

Michael Bennett and his lies about what happened in Vegas..

Look at the hoaxing family of clock boy - who got a Nasa Scholarship and a trip to the White House out of it.

If people are on the correct side of the political divide, or their race is on the side of the progressive victimhood spectrum, then noone gets in trouble. Its been the unwritten law.

So we can hardly blame him for thinking there would be no blow back going his way..

He could raise the issue of double standards and make that the issue.

Its kind of staggering that CPD are doing anything to be honest.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Easy_C - 02-17-2019

Quote: (02-16-2019 02:10 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

It could be argued that he technically orchestrated and carried out an elaborate hate crime against himself

SJWs always double down... Therefore, "institutional racism" and "white supremacy" caused him to be racist against himself and inflict this self harm. Whites are even more guilty than had they simply beaten him up.

Funny you should say that.

I went on Gawker so you don't have to. Here is the top rated comment on the matter:

Quote:Some SJW fucktard
Wrote:

This whole ‘investigation’ has been full of bullshit from the police department... bullshit leak after leak after leak that can never be substantiated after the damage to his character has been done. And then maybe it’s a small retracted article. They seem to be doing everything in their power to jeopardize this investigation and ensure that he is left smeared by allegations.

1. Why not keep this sealed and quiet and then come out with an official statement and charges?

2. Why not get a warrant for his phone records?

But what people need to understand is that someone is benefitting from this and it has never been Jussie. Chicago is one corrupt city, and I’m certain this plays a major role here.

And people wonder why he probably waited to call the police and didn’t want to hand over his phone records when he was the victim of a crime ?. The crazy thing is that this isn’t even the worst that this police department has done.

Funny enough.... the FBI has been involved regarding the death threats that were sent to him on Empire, but no leaks have occurred there... ? they are quietly doing their jobs.[/quote]

Quote:A deranged Leftist Wrote:

No, you aren’t. But the writers here really wanted it to be true.

We have to keep a few things in mind:

A.) It is undeniable that the red hat is the new “white hood”. No argument there.

and

B.) These people love to play the victim and also struggle to find any instance that shows they may not actually be racists. Jussie only helps them by doing this.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Days of Broken Arrows - 02-17-2019

This is now the lead story on the hourly radio news. Massive time has been devoted to this.

For the first time, the radio announcers used words like "fabricated." But it's frustrating hearing the mega-cautious statements issued by police, all of which dance around the big issue. This department must be so strangled by political correctness that they can hardly speak.

I'm not so sure the outcome for Smollett will be negative. As porscheguy noted above, he can always say to someone like Oprah that he was "trying to draw attention to the issue" because it's under-reported.

What we do know is that this guy is now a household name, whereas before hardly anyone had heard of him. Unless the police call him out and decide to punish him, he's just set a new precedent for getting famous -- the celebrity hate hoax. A perfect career move for our age.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Dr.Tubes - 02-17-2019

I agree with you days of broken arrows.....with the 24 news cycle and attention span of the average person none of the people who were outraged by this will remember why they were upset, only that they were outraged. Once it is spun they will pick up that narrative and run with that. We are truly living in a brave new world with a hearty helping of 1984.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - JimBobsCooters - 02-17-2019

Will Kamala Harris be investigated? She was the one who instantly knew about and jumped on this as a political opportunity. Funny that an actor in her inner circle should be the one to orchestrate this and that she would be the first one jumping on it to push her personal agenda...

Maybe I'm becoming a conspiracy theorist but I'd be absolutely shocked if she's not involved in this, the made up crime is just so illogical unless you were, I don't know, trying to push an anti-lynching bill right now but there's been a surprising lack of lynchings in living memory...

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - saner - 02-17-2019

Quote: (02-17-2019 12:15 AM)Scoundrel Wrote:  

Also, many of them are not terribly smart.

That is the issue with the stupid and lies. They can only conceive fictional scenarios that are credible enough to fool themselves and those within a few IQ points. Most 15-20 IQ points above them will see right through the lies.

Fools can only fool fools.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Foolsgo1d - 02-17-2019

This single story has more spread than 100+ murders from black on black shootings in the pasy year in just 1 city. I am amazed at the mental olympics going on these days.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Thomas Jackson - 02-17-2019

This story really has it all. Hopefully it redpills some normie Americans to how common hate hoaxes are.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - porscheguy - 02-17-2019

The Hodge twins have the real scoop on the story.

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime - Thot Leader - 02-17-2019

Quote: (02-17-2019 01:18 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

But look at the Blaisey Ford bullshit.. Look at the 2 other accusers.. Yes we know its bullshit - but no-one got in trouble for any of those accusations and lies.

snip...

Its kind of staggering that CPD are doing anything to be honest.

This one is a bit different than the others in that there is evidence he committed a crime. Nothing subjective about it, no grey area i.e. "It was thirty years ago, I could've sworn he raped me", "I was confused".

He colluded, he conspired, he filed a false police report that led to hundreds if not thousands of man-hours being wasted. That won't just go away with the news cycle. Guaranteed the cops are pissed and will work 24/7 to fuck this guy hard. His high priced lawyer Monico (sp?) better have some tricks up his sleeve.