Roosh V Forum
Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera (/thread-71712.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - CaptainChardonnay - 12-21-2018

Quote: (12-21-2018 01:56 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  

For those of you that did watch it:

How did it improve your understanding of human suffering? Exactly what do you know now that you did not know before?

Have at it. There's a cornucopia of this stuff out there for those that seek enlightenment.

One thing I know, men that have been to war and seen this stuff in real life, don't look this shit up on the internet. Not if they are healing.

Why is that?

Keep the link up in defiance.

You have made your point. You have your stance.

And some of us have ours.

For every deep philosophical post that talks about 'inversion', we have this beacon of shining light in to the darkness...

Drink deep from the well, my brothers.

But you can never say you weren't warned.

I wish you well, anyway.

To quote an old friend: "You need to find your own way out".

I'll see you on the other side.

Get off your high horse. In the military I had to look at pictures of people blown up by IEDs and videos such as this. I looked at videos of the cartels chainsawing peoples heads off and others being lit on fire.

It did improve my understanding of human nature. Everywhere I go now I am situationally aware of any potential threats especially in third world Islamic shit holes such as Morocco.

Personally I watched the video. It was uncomfortable but sometimes you need to put yourself in uncomfortable situations to see the truth and learn from reality as it is.

If these two girls had watch their own decapitation video before going to Morocco, they would have taken their own personal security more seriously.

Hopefully people from around the world see this video and think twice before going into remote mountains with some inbred goat fuckers.

[Image: free-candy.jpg?w=600&h=338]

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - Jungle - 12-21-2018

No one needs gore. Especially not the most intelligent men of our species.

BS. Intelligent men want truth. Once truth is censored it ceases to become truth. Yes of course, like with anything - one should be careful not to be become addicted and one should not watch these types of thing on a regular basis because gore twists our minds in a disturbing way, and yes gore deserves a clear warning text beforehand so that people can decide whether to watch it or not. But never censor the truth, 98% of humans in the west live in clown world completely detached from reality, and this gore video actually serves a purpose to red pill a lot of humans.

Quote: (12-21-2018 07:07 AM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

I reiterate, the video should not be taken down.

The media not only presents PC talking points ad nauseam, it also dumbs down audiences and desensitizes them to the reality of their world.

Things need to be emotional and in people's faces for them to understand.

Agreed.

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - Cr33pin - 12-21-2018

Noway in hell I'm watching that video.... just reading about it is upsetting enough. I used to watch shit like that on the internet back in the day until I saw a couple that haunted me for months, where at random times the images would pop into my head. Fuck that. At my age I'm more then aware of my own mortality and the fact that there is evil in the world.

Now its only kitten videos, rainbows, and my little ponies
[Image: 13f2029ef55cd645217d5df463c9e874.gif]

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - debeguiled - 12-21-2018

Quote: (12-21-2018 02:36 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Now its only kitten videos, rainbows, and my little ponies
[Image: 13f2029ef55cd645217d5df463c9e874.gif]

There is no escape.

[Image: BfDv.gif]

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - Oberrheiner - 12-21-2018

There is something which should be said about such videos.

I am an engineer so when I do something I try to always keep in mind at all times why I am doing it.
When you see ISIS execution videos, you see warriors who got defeated, and get beheaded.
Fine, I mean they are adults, usually mercenaries, they knew what they were fighting and what the potential consequences were.
So, decapitation it is.
Sad of course but they played they lost and that's it.

However what I couldn't help notice is that those victims never move.
I would at least attempt something instead of staying still on my knees waiting for the knife, even if it would probably serve no purpose and I would die anyway.
But them, they accepted their defeat totally, so either they were drugged before the filming, or the ISIS guys broke them psychologically before the execution (torture or who knows what ?).

And this is what they really want to show to the world, both to us their enemies, and to their adepts already here in the west : we cut your head, you submit and die - this is how it is and this is how it will be.
This is to me the danger of gore : it gets you in a mode where your reptilian brain takes over, and it makes easier to send a powerful message against us directly into our own subconscious.
So you need to be careful what you let into your spirit through your eyes, it's not just blind violence, there's almost always a hidden part.
Too much black pill is simply demoralization, and it's debatable whether you can ever get back out of this state at all.

Now this video well, it's a woman.
Not a warrior who fought and lost, but someone who can't fight and would never be a match anyway.
Also someone for whom you usually fight for, I mean when conquering enemy territory you capture women, either rape them or take them as sexual slaves, whatever but seriously, this is the kind of riches you fight for in the first place right ?

But not those people, no.
Their motivation is somewhere else, probably not in this world.
They are so nihilist/satanic or whatever you want to call it that they are not even fighting to get something good for themselves, they are just interested in the gratuitous destruction of life.

I think this plays a big part in the triggering this video causes, to me it would be like killing children (which is also something those people do, beslan anyone ?).
It's not fair, it's not useful to anybody, it's pure shit.
I hope they die quickly, painfully or not I don't care, as long as their bloodline is terminated.

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - Sherman - 12-21-2018

Do you know what a kitten can do to a bird? This picture needs a trigger warning.

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - Haleybeth9100 - 12-21-2018

So I feel like everyone here should know the facts so you aren’t sitting around belittling two women who died horribly. They DID NOT go on a hike with the guys, the guys had come across the females in the village earlier in the day. The men tried to make passes as the women who flat out had no interest in the men. The men felt their egos had been hurt and stalked the girls up the mountain and waited in the dark for them to fall asleep. They were caught on a CCTV in the dark around the girls camp location before the killings and another camper witnessed them sneaking off after the killings. These girls were not “stupid” or “ignorant”, maybe yes they should of been more cautious but to say they deserved what happened because they “went hiking with strangers” is completely false.

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - Caduceus - 12-21-2018

Quote: (12-21-2018 03:01 PM)Haleybeth9100 Wrote:  

So I feel like everyone here should know the facts so you aren’t sitting around belittling two women who died horribly. They DID NOT go on a hike with the guys, the guys had come across the females in the village earlier in the day. The men tried to make passes as the women who flat out had no interest in the men. The men felt their egos had been hurt and stalked the girls up the mountain and waited in the dark for them to fall asleep. They were caught on a CCTV in the dark around the girls camp location before the killings and another camper witnessed them sneaking off after the killings. These girls were not “stupid” or “ignorant”, maybe yes they should of been more cautious but to say they deserved what happened because they “went hiking with strangers” is completely false.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Post some reputable sources for your claims mr one post newbie.

-

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - Disco_Volante - 12-21-2018

The men tried to make passes as the women who flat out had no interest in the men. These girls were not “stupid” or “ignorant”

Yes they were. Other cultures don't give a shit about dating and behavioral norms we have in western civ.

In muslim countries, women don't get a choice, do you understand that? They don't care what you do or don't want. You don't get to choose that you're "not interested" like you can on your college campus. Only your physical ability to implement force matters. These girls were too fucking stupid to understand that basic behaviors in their white country will not fly in North Africa.
They went to a country where they'd be surrounded by men who believe in very different set of norms and behaviors than the men in their home country. And these men have tremendous physical leverage over them, how did they not see the danger in that?

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - bbgun - 12-21-2018

I guess they never saw "Taken." You don't run off with the first swarthy guys you meet.

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - Haleybeth9100 - 12-21-2018

Again, bbgun. Check your facts, literally everyone person on here making fun of the situation is just as fucked up minded as the animals that raped and beheaded these girls.

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - eradicator - 12-21-2018

Haleybeth are you female?

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - mehdreamer - 12-21-2018

Well well..

If we consider the rates of homicides per capita..Morocco is actually safer than some EE countries like Russia, Ukraine or Lithuania

It is also way safer than the USA..

Most of Arab countries are safe and have very low homicide rates.
The only 'bad' Arab country is Irak...and guess why the Americans were there and they basically ruined it. A lot of refugees are actually Irakis. So the Europeans can thank the Americans.

Oman has 0.66 while a totally white country like Ukraine has 6.34.

FACTS.

source
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co...icide_rate

http://infographic.statista.com/normal/c...ised_n.jpg

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - Thot Leader - 12-21-2018

Quote: (12-21-2018 04:15 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Haleybeth are you female?

She should post bobs/vagene or GTFO

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - Rigsby - 12-21-2018

Quote: (12-21-2018 02:21 PM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

For those of you that did watch it:

How did it improve your understanding of human suffering? Exactly what do you know now that you did not know before?

Have at it. There's a cornucopia of this stuff out there for those that seek enlightenment.

One thing I know, men that have been to war and seen this stuff in real life, don't look this shit up on the internet. Not if they are healing.

Why is that?

Keep the link up in defiance.

You have made your point. You have your stance.

And some of us have ours.

For every deep philosophical post that talks about 'inversion', we have this beacon of shining light in to the darkness...

Drink deep from the well, my brothers.

But you can never say you weren't warned.

I wish you well, anyway.

To quote an old friend: "You need to find your own way out".

I'll see you on the other side.

Get off your high horse. In the military I had to look at pictures of people blown up by IEDs and videos such as this. I looked at videos of the cartels chainsawing peoples heads off and others being lit on fire.

It did improve my understanding of human nature. Everywhere I go now I am situationally aware of any potential threats especially in third world Islamic shit holes such as Morocco.

Personally I watched the video. It was uncomfortable but sometimes you need to put yourself in uncomfortable situations to see the truth and learn from reality as it is.

If these two girls had watch their own decapitation video before going to Morocco, they would have taken their own personal security more seriously.

Hopefully people from around the world see this video and think twice before going into remote mountains with some inbred goat fuckers.

[Image: free-candy.jpg?w=600&h=338]

"Get off my high horse?"

I don't think so.

This is you:
[Image: you.png]

You are the fat girl on the right with no friends.

Admit it!

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - eradicator - 12-21-2018

I’m posting on my phone, someone else can mod her. But yes Tits or gtfo

& you should learn to spell or GTFO, ignorant and illiterate I see.

I’ll break it down for you Lena: your opinions, words and posts mean absolutely nothing to us on this forum. The only way you can add anything of value is by uploading topless photos. If you are not fat, we may let you stay, otherwise your time here is limited

Already banned, I bet she was really fat

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - Teedub - 12-21-2018

I watched the video and knowing she cried out for her mother in those final seconds brought me to tears. Imagine the bewildering terror and just the utter fear and horror she experienced in the final seconds of her life, utterly heartbreaking. Unimaginable to be honest for any of us. Put her politics aside for a moment.

I can't say what I'd do if she was my sister because I'd get banned immediately.

Morgoth has smashed it out of the park in this video yet again, talking about how liberalism is a negation of power amongst other things, to put it lightly. He doesn't use flashy visuals or show his face, his words are simply captivating and make his videos up there with the very best in red-pill circles.

Everyone on this forum needs to spend 8 minutes listening to that. It's not pleasant, but he's right.

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - Aszhaeleos - 12-21-2018

Poor troll 2/10

I feel sadness for these poor women but unfortunately a woman of healthy mind, culture and raised correctly would be aware of the danger she puts herself in travelling alone in the wilderness in a foreign land where a large chunk of the population would consider her worthless, exploitable chattel meat.

The Cultural Marxists back home also have blood on their hands.

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - Teedub - 12-21-2018

Tommy Robinson just shared this epic post by a Scandinavian bloke in reference to Maren (one of the victims) sharing a pro-refugee/diversity video. Well worth sharing. Tommy is very important in getting normies to recognise dangers, he has his faults, and this isn't the thread for people to air them, but he's the only person I can think of who reaches such a large audience with this kind of content (openly talking about "ancestry" and its importance etc). It rubbishes the equality nonsense and could have easily been written by someone on here. Some of the final paragraphs ring very true for us guys. Particularly the bit where he says the girl would have demonised us as nazis for pointing out Islam is bad... in fact, her mother probably still would, despite her daughter crying out for her instinctively as she was decapitated by people I wish to see wiped from the face of the earth.

Quote:Quote:

This is a post from Maren Ueland from her FB page. She is one of the two Scandinavian college girls savagely beheaded by Muslims while backpacking. They pulled her from her tent, assaulted her, and put their boots on her head to hold her still as they cut her head from her neck. They then tossed her head aside and spat on it. All on gruesome video.

This is an example of failure.
Failure of her parents to teach her about the reality of the world and to protect her. Failure of her educational system to teach her history and the difference in societies. Failure of her government to tell her the reality of the differences between her culture and sub cultures.

This is what happens, in a 2018 “We’re all just one big happy family coexisting on the planet with open borders and nobody is better than anybody and all faiths and cultures are equal” bullshit society that continues to lie and inundate its citizens with nonstop propaganda.

We see massive immigration into countries and the harm it brings. We hear the propaganda narratives that accompany it. You are in a constant brainwash machine meant to shame you and vilify you if you dare step outside of group-think. If you dare for a moment say “Hey... now hold on. I have a different view and some valid concerns”, you will be immediately identified and punished. Social media will censor you. Activist groups will target you. People will doxx you and try to get you fired or removed from positions. Friends will abandon you. Rumors swirl. (I’ve had this happen.) It’s by design. It’s meant to make an example of you to others. An ominous warning: BEWARE. STAY IN LINE. OR YOU ARE NEXT.

Ironically, useful idiots protect and defend this globalist fascism, while claiming to be anti-fascist. Having been failed themselves, they ignorantly take their marching orders and work toward what will eventually lead to their own slaughter.

You are constantly told that nationalism is bad. Real bad. In fact, it’s wrong. You should have no pride or allegiance to your homeland. You shouldn’t think better of yourself having been born there. The reason for that is so you won’t defend it when the time comes. In fact, you’ll tear it down yourselves over time. It will become worthless and discardable to you. You’ll open your borders and flood your country with a culture that at its core wants to conquer you. You’ll allow your women and children to be raped. You’ll watch your citizens get ran over in Christmas markets. You’ll witness the stabbings. The bombings. But, you’ve been told that if you speak out, well, you’re a RACIST. You are an ISLAMOPHOBE. You’re a number of really bad things. “Not ALL of them are bad,” you’ll say to yourself, re-educating yourself in your own private propagandized mind like a good little NPC. Some will speak out, and they’ll be destroyed quickly. Most will just stay in line, oblivious.

We have lost the ability to recognize fact for ourselves. We are programmed by various sources. The progressive State tells you what you are allowed to think. They download into your mind daily. Hollywood hides it in their movies. Comedians squeeze it into punchlines. Teachers push it on the young and impressionable. News and media presents it as fact. Songs put it to tune. And meanwhile, Big Brother watches. Tracks. Listens. Punishes. People used to fear being spied on. Now, in your homes, you say “Eavesdrop, play this song.”

Can you even fathom any more the idea that you are better than someone else, or someone better than you, through the totality of you and your culture? Why is that a bad thing to say? The people that will scold you for this will also be the ones to say they’ll wear this clothing line but not that one. Or live in this neighborhood, but not that one. Why? Would you rather your daughter marry a doctor from a good family? Or a Somali warlord? If aliens landed tomorrow, do you think Bob down the street should be sent to talk to them? Or maybe someone like Neil deGrasse Tyson or Stephen Hawking? I mean, we’re all the same. Right?

People ARE different. Countries ARE different. Cultures ARE different. I’m not saying look down your nose at people and lose what makes us human. But recognize fact and reality and understand something else..... fear is an important mechanism that protects you. It is absurd to deny it. It’s the thing that kept an ancestor from walking up and petting a bear. It’s why you’re here. It’s why you should legitimately look at things that in your gut give you pause so that you, too, survive and go on so that people in the future exist because YOU recognized danger. Facing your fears is one thing. Denying them is another. We have lost our need for hard and tough things and lost our awareness of danger because we live in societies that shield you from it. We see it daily. Nobody NEEDS a gun. Nobody NEEDS a mean dog. Nobody NEEDS (whatever, fill in the blank.) We as a society are losing our hardness and our toughness and the things that got us here.

Politicians and celebrities tell you, “This isn’t who we are. We’re better than this.” Ironic that you claim to be better while claiming you’re not better. It’s good guy camouflage propaganda talk meant to shame you and get you to deny what you know in your heart. And it works on most of the population because I believe most people are absolute followers, sadly. Incapable of their own thought. They shame easily and care too much how others accept them.

Anyway, this young girl was failed by many. And through a sad turn of fate, of karma, of survival of the fittest, reality coldly fell upon her. Had you stood and told her that day, “You need to go. You are in danger. These people will kill you.” Know what she would’ve done? Ignored you. Laughed at you. Maybe called you a racist. Or something else. I don’t know. She was a product of the failed system of the Coexist bumper sticker generation. But now, literally, she is removed from time and her ancestors stop where she fell that day. Think about that.

In the video she screamed out “ow!” as they carved into her flesh with the knife. Her final cry was one word in her native language.... but translated, she heartbreakingly cried out for “Mother”. ?

Luke 10:3
“Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.”

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - Jungle - 12-21-2018

Quote: (12-21-2018 04:50 PM)mehdreamer Wrote:  

Well well..

If we consider the rates of homicides per capita..Morocco is actually safer than some EE countries like Russia, Ukraine or Lithuania

It is also way safer than the USA..

FACTS.

Cool facts bro.

It's not a remarkable news story that a murder occurred, per se. Murders happen in all corners of the planet, everyday.

What everyone is amazed about is the fact that it was done via beheading, and that they purposefully filmed it to publicly display to the world their racist vitriol towards whites.

Perhaps you have some statistics on how often muslims get beheaded in Russia, Ukraine or Lithuania?

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - Aszhaeleos - 12-21-2018

Its a sad state of affairs allround really.

The middle easterners are bombed, starved under relentless assault and warfare. The westerners in turn are forcibly 'culturally enriched' and terrorized.

The elites sit back, twist it all to their benefit and profit.

I still don’t get it, how exactly is George Soros and the other elites profiting from open borders and more Muslims chopping the heads off of innocent Scandinavian girls?

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera - Roosh - 12-21-2018

The OP was reported by a couple members for including the link to the beheading. Since the video is not embedded onto the forum and was clearly labeled, I did not remove the link. We're adults and can decide whether we want to watch that sort of thing or not.