rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera

Two blonde millennial women in their 20s went backpacking in Morocco with some local men they had just met. The result was not what they had been taught in school.
[Image: attachment.jpg40881]   
Their muzzie hosts recorded it (NSFW) She screams for her mom right as the blade severs her neck.
https://www.bestgore.com/beheading/24-ye...beheading/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ested.html
Quote:Quote:

At least one of the suspected killers of two Scandinavian women in Morocco is an 'extremist', Moroccan authorities have confirmed.
It raises fears that the gruesome double murder in the Atlas Mountains was an act of terror.

4chan has a lively discussion, http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/197182378

If you keep filling young womens' minds with delusions, how can any of this make you sad? It's inevitable. With the new UN Migration pact, this culture will have free movement within Europe. They probably thought the men in Morocco were just like the soy faggots in their home country they could easily manage. That NO means NO! all around the world!

It's bizarre I have no children and I have my own views on young womens' behavior and agency, yet their OWN PARENTS aren't giving them any guidance whatsoever that leads to shit like this happening.

Are parents not teaching their daughters anything anymore?

We can point our finger at the parents, at the schools, liberal media and globalist governments, but if women in their 20s need to be warned about the dangers of the third world in general and Islam in particular in this day and age, then they're fucking retarded. Write these broads off as another case of Darwinism in action. My sympathy and tolerance level for white women's stupidity have run out.

Gotta bring this up the next time an acquaintance suggests visiting Morocco because it's "just an incredible country overall".

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Wait i was assuming they are ambushed - they willingly went into the mountains with 3 men? Dear god that is stupid. Even if they didnt kill them the odds of sexual assault were roughly 99%.

Obviously not smart, but I think that's being over emphasized here. What about the arab swine who decapitated 2 girls who did nothing to them?

Perps deserve to get bloody eagle'd.

what the hell! Danish media is not saying anything about decapitation

Quote: (12-20-2018 05:50 AM)Thomas Jackson Wrote:  

Wait i was assuming they are ambushed - they willingly went into the mountains with 3 men? Dear god that is stupid. Even if they didnt kill them the odds of sexual assault were roughly 99%.

Was gonna say almost the same thing. I don't think that this was Islamic extremism, not that that makes the outcome any better. They may very well have been raped, prior, or even after, the decapitations.

My theory: C'mon male strangers don't just go hiking with random girls because they're looking for friends or cool photo to put on instagram: The guys wanted to get some backpacker poon, tried to make a pass on the girls, get rebuffed and the butthurt Arab men sawed their heads off. Kinda like how some Indian guys throw acid in girl's faces...they take rejection as assault upon their honor.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

You need to take that video down. What kind of bullshit is this? They didn't deserve that I don't care what your political views are..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go....d=59886158

Quote:Quote:

The bodies of the women, from Norway and Denmark were found near the town of Imlil in the high Atlas mountains with knife wounds to their necks.
Knife wounds to their necks lol. Thats why I put the video link, it's a measure of who wants to live in delusion and who wants to face reality.

Quote: (12-20-2018 05:57 AM)Trumpian Wrote:  

Obviously not smart, but I think that's being over emphasized here. What about the arab swine who decapitated 2 girls who did nothing to them?

Some pieces of garbage do bad things to other people just because they have control and power over another person.
Although these guys are absolute garbage.

On a side note, i show my girl stories like this whenever she gets it into her head that going traveling across Europe with her sisters is a fantastic idea.

As stupid as they were they did not deserve this... RIP

To keep things in perspective, 10.3 million tourist travelled to Morocco last year. I assume the numbers are similar this year, and so far there have been two foreign victims of terrorist attacks there. 2 out of 10.3 million. I've heard the High Atlas mountains are pretty incredible, so if be happy to gamble with those odds to visit. If they had travelled to Afghanistan or Congo, I'd have less sympathy. I'm no fan of Islam, but Morocco is very safe if you take the normal precautions you would in any country. Recently there was a British tourist murdered in New Zealand on a tinder date. Does that mean that female tourists should now avoid New Zealand?

- go to Maren Ueland’s facebook
- scroll down to January 10, 2015
- watch the video

Another case of young western white women raised in a narrative that taught them only white men are dangerous and racist.

They probably showed more fear and concern over a white man offering them a drink at a bar or explaining (mansplaining) something to them in their home country than traversing some foreign backwater with thirsty savages thousands of miles away from their pampered civilized bubble.

Quote: (12-20-2018 06:38 AM)Horus Wrote:  

To keep things in perspective, 10.3 million tourist travelled to Morocco last year. I assume the numbers are similar this year, and so far there have been two foreign victims of terrorist attacks there. 2 out of 10.3 million. I've heard the High Atlas mountains are pretty incredible, so if be happy to gamble with those odds to visit. If they had travelled to Afghanistan or Congo, I'd have less sympathy. I'm no fan of Islam, but Morocco is very safe if you take the normal precautions you would in any country. Recently there was a British tourist murdered in New Zealand on a tinder date. Does that mean that female tourists should now avoid New Zealand?

x2. I don't think Americans realize how popular a tourism destination Morocco is for northern Europeans. No different than going down to Spain really.

The women hate gets a bit much here. A couple backpackers in a tourism hotspot lose their heads, and it's all "dumb white female" stuff. Pretty disgraceful honestly.

HOWEVER, going into the mountains with this guy and his friends? That wasn't a smart move.

[Image: 7656944-6511367-One_of_the_men_suspected...732655.jpg]

As a Moroccan i'm deeply shocked about the incident and truly sorry for what happened in Morocco. As far as i know, Morocco is one of the safest tourist destinations. We dont have the same terror problems as in the Middle East. This is a separate incident with tree retarded shepherds from the Mountains. And please stop spreading fake news. These ladies were attacked and were therefore not on date.

It’s not only about Morocco. When my daughter goes alone from King’s Cross to Paddington I maintain continuous phone contact with her until she’s home.

People who tell girls that they can go anywhere by themselves are stupid and criminal, whether it is in Morocco or in London. Girls are weak and need to be protected. Additionally, not recognizing that Arab societies are much more violent than Scandinavian societies is even more stupid and dangerous.

They probably thought they would be safe like they are in the west

Quote: (12-20-2018 06:51 AM)Trumpian Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2018 06:38 AM)Horus Wrote:  

x2. I don't think Americans realize how popular a tourism destination Morocco is for northern Europeans. No different than going down to Spain really.

The women hate gets a bit much here. A couple backpackers in a tourism hotspot lose their heads, and it's all "dumb white female" stuff. Pretty disgraceful honestly.

OK that is true, but a european tour group in the major cities or at an includsive beach resort is far different than two young blondes going into the mountains with Ahmed and Muhammed.

Some guys here need to buy a backpack and go see the world.

Quote: (12-20-2018 07:12 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Some guys here need to buy a backpack and go see the world.

Skip Morocco, though.

It's not just about Morocco it's about reading the potential danger from strange men which exists anywhere in the world. To varying degrees. "Morocco is safe it's just like going to Spain" is ridiculous millennial autism, there are shady men in Spain, and obviously the tribal inbred people of the High Atlas are another thing again.
I don't think we need links on the forum to beheadings, I certainly won't be visiting the link.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Things I learned in this thread: Morocco is safe throughout!

No its not. Its a shit hole for a reason and not because of its geographical location.

My mom made a trip with her female friend in the late 70's to Morocco in her early 20's, on their own. And they were blonde too back then.
One night she was assaulted by an Arab who tried to rape her, she started screaming and was lucky that this police van was just around the corner so police managed to arrest him. Otherwise, I might have had an older brother, Ahmed.

That trip red pilled her anyway, and she's hated Muslims and those shit hole countries ever since.

But never would I allow my daughter to go on a trip to a shit hole country alone and without at least a smaller army of men I trusted, who could look after her.

By today, it should be obvious for any Scandinavian that people from 3rd World Muslim shitholes are low IQ primitives who could do pretty much anything and that it's an utterly stupid idea to even travel to these countries without male company.

It's these kinds of naive people that voted to bring all these primitives into Norway so they probably had some blood on their hands for all the Muslims who have killed and committed crimes in Norway. My sympathy is gone.