Roosh V Forum
Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread (/thread-67662.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - rishboy77 - 05-27-2018

Quote: (05-27-2018 04:30 PM)SLSlayer Wrote:  

"^I disagree that you need to be some kind of superstar to date white girls. I actually know a good number of Indian/white couples.”

When you see these statements, you will have to ask him these questions:

1. Did they meet from a cold approach or school/work/social circle?
2. What is the quality of the woman they are dating?
3. If they met from cold approach, how many girls did they open and how many times do they go out a week?

2 of my Indian friends is dating cute white chicks and both of them met through social circle, not from a cold approach from a night club. They had to work for it to get the girl. So even if I see a 5'7 Indian guy dating a 5'10 hot white girl, he probably worked hard to get her (whether they met through social circle, or the guy waited weeks on end to date her).

It's rarely the case where he met her through a night club and pulled her, this is very rare. I've only seen twice in my life where a short Indian guy pulled a cute white chick from a cold approach at a bar or night club, and I’ve went out hundreds of times.

How often do you see a short Indian guy pull a cute white chick from a night club from a cold approach? I live in Toronto and travelled to NYC where it's very diverse and I RARELY see this happen. I've almost never seen an Indian guy pull from a cold approach from a night club.

I've also joined the Toronto RSD inner circle and most of them are Asian or Indian. I've personally seen them in-field and I have almost never seen any of them pull a hot white chick from a cold approach at a night club. All I saw were them approaching chicks and talking to them, but to actually pull them and dick them is a rarity.

I'm not saying it's impossible. My Indian friends pull occasionally but they go out 3-4 nights a week and approach 20 girls a night to make this happen.

Overall, this is my 2 cents on this. I may be disparaged by a lot of hardcore posters on here but this is my 2 cents. Feel free to share your opinion.

Most times when I see a Indian guy dating a attractive 8+ girl...she is usually the nurse [Image: idea.gif]

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - jselysianeagle - 05-27-2018

Quote: (05-27-2018 04:13 PM)Bastard Sword Wrote:  

^I disagree that you need to be some kind of superstar to date white girls. I actually know a good number of Indian/white couples. They are:

- short gujarati dude with big nose with a cute Jewish girl
- short South Indian premed with a cute white girl
-two of my uncles (indian doctor/engineer) with good looking white women from the south

This is just dating/marriage — every Indian guy I know has smashed white girls, most were 6+ in looks and the guys were pretty average people. They didn’t have “predominantly white” social circles. Neither did I for that matter (most of my friends were second-gen immigrants) and I smashed over thirty girls in college.

On top of that I haven’t even seen many Indian girls dating white guys, it really isn’t that common here on the west coast. There is a tiny group that dates interracially — with blacks and Latinos as well as whites — then a huge majority that goes for other Indians.

This is why I think overthinking about race is a losing strategy. There isn’t some massive SMV drop associated with being Indian, no more than there is with being any other brown ethic group.

Yeah, I've noticed the same. In the vast majority of mixed-race couples I see around here, the dude is just some average guy. Not at all the the stuff of homoerotic fantasies a la "chad thundercock".

But I also have to agree with SLSlayer:

Quote: (05-27-2018 04:30 PM)SLSlayer Wrote:  

When you see these statements, you will have to ask him these questions:

1. Did they meet from a cold approach or school/work/social circle?
2. What is the quality of the woman they are dating?
3. If they met from cold approach, how many girls did they open and how many times do they go out a week?

2 of my Indian friends is dating cute white chicks and both of them met through social circle, not from a cold approach from a night club. They had to work for it to get the girl. So even if I see a 5'7 Indian guy dating a 5'10 hot white girl, he probably worked hard to get her (whether they met through social circle, or the guy waited weeks on end to date her).

It's rarely the case where he met her through a night club and pulled her, this is very rare. I've only seen twice in my life where a short Indian guy pulled a cute white chick from a cold approach at a bar or night club, and I’ve went out hundreds of times.

How often do you see a short Indian guy pull a cute white chick from a night club from a cold approach? I live in Toronto and travelled to NYC where it's very diverse and I RARELY see this happen. I've almost never seen an Indian guy pull from a cold approach from a night club.

I've also joined the Toronto RSD inner circle and most of them are Asian or Indian. I've personally seen them in-field and I have almost never seen any of them pull a hot white chick from a cold approach at a night club. All I saw were them approaching chicks and talking to them, but to actually pull them and dick them is a rarity.

I'm not saying it's impossible. My Indian friends pull occasionally but they go out 3-4 nights a week and approach 20 girls a night to make this happen.

Overall, this is my 2 cents on this. I may be disparaged by a lot of hardcore posters on here but this is my 2 cents. Feel free to share your opinion.

... yes, absolutely. In my almost 15 years of goin out clubbing, I've literally never seen an Indian/Asian dude pull a quality girl from a club. I've certainly *seen* them with cute girls, but if I had to guess, they met them through social circle as opposed to some cold approach conquest.

That said, though, I'm not sure how much significance to assign to this data. Consider that women in the 8+ range are hard to hook up with consistently via night game, for pretty much everyone, everywhere. Most white guys aren't consistently pulling 8+ white girls from the club. Same for Asian guys <-> Asian girls, Indian guys <-> Indian girls, Black guys <-> Black girls and so on.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - SLSlayer - 05-27-2018

jselysianeagle, your observations are consistent with mine.

IMO Indian guys with high slay counts are leveraging some angle, usually fraternity/athlete (college) or travel/money (after college).

One of the biggest slayers on this forum, kaotic, is a short 5’8 Indian guy. However, he mentions he passes for Hispanic and most of his slays are Hispanic girls from dating apps in SoCal.

Bastard Sword, you mentioned 30+ slays in college (social circle game). How many lays have you had with night game cold approach in the US outside of college, and what kind of girls do you get?

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - sonoran_ - 05-27-2018

Damn, I really want to meet up with some of you Indian pleighbois. Speaking from personal experience, its easy to get trapped in the IRT mindset when you never had a masculine figure providing advice (about girls or life).

On the other hand, if an Indian dude had an experienced player guiding him, whether in the family or community, it could make a massive difference on his entire upbringing.

Quote: (05-27-2018 06:34 PM)SLSlayer Wrote:  

Indian guys with high slay counts are leveraging some angle, usually fraternity/athlete (college) or travel/money (after college).

It would certainly appear so. Personally I'm the latter camp - I had major weight-related health issues up until my mid-20s, and didn't have anything resembling a satisfying dating life until after those were resolved. And I do much better just about anywhere abroad than stateside.

And to sonoran_s' point - yes, having a mentor goes a long way.

Quote: (05-27-2018 06:40 PM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  

Indian guys with high slay counts are leveraging some angle, usually fraternity/athlete (college) or travel/money (after college).

It would certainly appear so. Personally I'm the latter camp - I had major weight-related health issues up until my mid-20s, and didn't have anything resembling a satisfying dating life until after those were resolved. And I do much better just about anywhere abroad than stateside.

Thanks for keeping it real and honest. I’m in Canada and it’s the same dynamic here. I’ve yet to come across any Indian night game cold approach slayers in my city of 400,000+ South Asians.

Out of curiosity have you had success with night game cold approach in Europe? By success I mean a same night bang from
a bar or club, or getting a number that leads to a date and bang from a bar or club.

Quote: (05-27-2018 07:00 PM)SLSlayer Wrote:  

Thanks for keeping it real and honest. I’m in Canada and it’s the same dynamic here. I’ve yet to come across any Indian night game cold approach slayers in my city of 400,000+ South Asians.

Out of curiosity have you had success with night game cold approach in Europe? By success I mean a same night bang from
a bar or club, or getting a number that leads to a date and bang from a bar or club.

I did in NYC, yes. But they were with European girls, by and large. There were some American women that I hooked up with through night game, day game, same day lays etc but these make up a very tiny fraction of my lays.

And I did quite well in LatAm but mainly through online and night game. In Europe I traveled very briefly and only focused on touristy stuff, although I plan on traveling more extensively there in the near future. I'd get many more IOIs and generally friendly convos with European women though, than I do in my hometown, FWIW.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - a beer is enough - 05-27-2018

With the direction this thread has taken, I do need to remind everyone:

Every guy of every race who gets hot girls is hitting it out of the ballpark in some way.

Shorter uglier white guys are not dating supermodels unless they bring something special to the table whether it is airtight game, a lot of wealth, social circle connections or serious status. It goes back to my initial post about ethnic guys wanting to place more blame than necessary on race.

I know because I used to be like that in my college days, seeing some goofy looking frat boy with a hot girl then thinking white guys don't need game until I realized he comes from a rich family, drives a nice car and is basically set for life so why would she not go for him?

Every guy is playing some angle whether it is good looks, money, social connections or whatever you might want to assign to it. There is a reason countless young white guys are trying to be bartenders and night club promoters in their 20s, it is to get hot girls.

Even the guys who we think are naturals that have it easy, a lot of shit went right early in their life for them to have it easy (strong social circle in their formative years, parents that pushed them to be social, etc.). One of my roommates I knew grew up in a wealthy area, wealthy parents, older brother was a natural, had an ideal social circle in high school, great social circle in college due to being in Greek Life and he would occasionally pull from night game but was quite outcome independent because he already had a ton of options.

On the outside looking in, you may think some guys are not putting in the work at all but even those guys had it made in a big way early in life through wealthy parents, growing up around a lot of these hot girls, getting into the game early due to good influences, running in the same social circles as them and the list goes on.

For the rest of the guys who got in late, its all about hitting it out of the ballpark in some way.

beer, you’re right that a lot of white guys have a head start with a strong foundation. Having said that, just being 5’10+, blue eyes and below 15% body fat and not autistic is enough for most white guys to slay if they put in the approaches.

An Indian guy needs to bring much more to the table. For an Indian guy to slay in the Anglosphere, he’d need:

- Baseline level of non-repulsive looks
- WASPish accent and personality
- High IQ/EQ
- Dark triad sociopathy/killer instinct/closer mentality

What % of Indian guys have all these attributes to slay?

Quote: (05-27-2018 08:07 PM)SLSlayer Wrote:  

beer, you’re right that a lot of white guys have a head start with a strong foundation. Having said that, just being 5’10+, blue eyes and below 15% body fat and not autistic is enough for most white guys to slay if they put in the approaches.

An Indian guy needs to bring much more to the table. For an Indian guy to slay in the Anglosphere, he’d need:

- Baseline level of non-repulsive looks
- WASPish accent and personality
- High IQ/EQ
- Dark triad sociopathy/killer instinct/closer mentality

What % of Indian guys have all these attributes to slay?

You're overthinking it.

If an Indian guy was over 5'10, had a low BF% and wasn't autistic then I am sure he will get some girls out there. Even the white guys who described are not exactly getting top tier white girls either and "slaying" is tough no matter what your race is, it takes a lot of work dude.

But just look at the typical Indian guy out there, how many are over 5'10, aesthetic and have great social skills?

Being ugly hurts men of all races.

Indian accents and cultural mannerisms are not exactly meant for getting lots of poon but I am sure it can be done.

Hot girls don't care about your IQ, they fuck dummies all the time.

Most slayers have that killer instinct, especially if they are using night game, you have to close.

Just work on yourself, max out what you have, don't set your goals too high (thinking you'll date tall supermodels on the regular) and run some game dude. Overthinking kills your results!

Even though I might have said all that, I am not going to be oblivious to the fact that race doesn't matter at all, it does but not in a way of thinking guys of certain races cannot get laid. I genuinely believe that a well put together guy (maxing out his looks, money, game, lifestyle, etc) of any race can do well. When I say doing well, I don't mean that he will be balls deep every week in some tall model blonde.

What I do think is that to some degree, from my limited experience in the game, your race might determine the types of women you attract. Your race could make it a lot easier for you to get certain kinds of women as opposed to others.

Looking at my matches on dating apps and the women I've been with, most of success has not been with the blonde basic girl types that whitewashed ethnic guys are crazy over. I've been with a couple, got IOIs from some but I do a lot better with brunettes and Mediterranean looking women. Even with the white social circles I've been around, I still got a lot more IOIs and chances with dark/brown haired or tanned and slightly ethnic looking women.

I get it, a lot of dudes out there have a type and by all means go after it but when you are new to the game it helps you cast a wide net and you can have a lot of great experiences. When I started out, I would have never thought I'd enjoy fucking a Jewish chick until I had mindblowing sex with one that looked kinda Latin/Mediterranean with her dark curly hair and olive skin. Even my LTR, great experiences though I would have never thought that was my type.

Would I have to work harder than a white guy in equal standing to get some Candice Swanepoel lookalike? For sure, it could still be done if I exclusively wanted that type but I am happy where I am at. If guys want to exclusively go for that the type then go for it, I am all for guys going after what they want.

Yet thinking that you have to fuck those kinds of women or even white women in general to be slaying is absurd. If an Indian guy was fucking a lot of hot brown girls, I'd consider him to be "slaying" in the same way an Indian guy who is fucking hot pale white girls.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - Cambodian Creamsicle - 05-27-2018

Deepak Wayne is the ultimate Indian slayer

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - jordypip23 - 05-27-2018

Quote: (05-27-2018 03:33 PM)SLSlayer Wrote:  

Found this commentary on another site:

Indians (and everybody else) need to knock it out the park.

I think Indian dudes have it the hardest when it comes to white chicks. I personally have never seen an Indian dude dating a white chick unless he was really bringing something to the table. These include:

Being Filthy Rich

Being Very Handsome

Being in an Elite Social Circle

There’s a lot of negative stereotypes that society has about Indian people… being dirty/smelly, being creepy/socially awkward, being nerdy.

It’s unfortunate because I know that this demographic makes up a significant chunk of the clientele/audience of PUA sites. But like I said, PUA advice does not increase your odds really. The only thing that might help is the getting out of the house/social aspect if the guy is a hardcore introvert.

Bottom Line: Hardcore Indian dudes need to absolutely do everything they can to knock it out the park with the stuff that matters.

Maximize your looks by lifting weights and dress well, get in with a cool social circle (made up of mostly white people), get money.

Also it’s in your best interest to consider moving somewhere like New York City or somewhere in Southern California.

Another asterisk you might want to add to your list are those Indians that grew up surrounded by other races. For example, if the Indian in question grew up in a predominantly Caucasian environment and almost all his friends were white folks, there's a good chance they might date white chicks later unless they change up their environment & social circles. Same thing could possibly apply if said guy was surrounded by Blacks, Latinos or other types of Asians. Maybe not Middle Easterners with how over protective those fams can get hahahah. But actually even Middle Eastern has been cracked sometimes when the guy & the girl are of the same religion (whether Christian or Muslim).

Quote: (05-27-2018 04:13 PM)Bastard Sword Wrote:  

“The point of me providing this list is this: There is no template and there is no need to "act" a certain way to impress a certain kind of woman. Stay true to your own identity first. Don't feel the need to adjust that identity to slay women. Once you are the best version of yourself, genuine women will be attracted to you, including the white ones, Indian ones and whatever. More comments on this in a subsequent post regarding my own identity.”

Pretty much what I was saying. This is trye for everyone, especially Indian guys. There is nothing wrong with being Indian. You have nothing to prove to anyone rlse. The only person you need to impress is yourself. Do that and success will follow.

^I disagree that you need to be some kind of superstar to date white girls. I actually know a good number of Indian/white couples. They are:

- short gujarati dude with big nose with a cute Jewish girl
- short South Indian premed with a cute white girl
-two of my uncles (indian doctor/engineer) with good looking white women from the south

This is just dating/marriage — every Indian guy I know has smashed white girls, most were 6+ in looks and the guys were pretty average people. They didn’t have “predominantly white” social circles. Neither did I for that matter (most of my friends were second-gen immigrants) and I smashed over thirty girls in college.

On top of that I haven’t even seen many Indian girls dating white guys, it really isn’t that common here on the west coast. There is a tiny group that dates interracially — with blacks and Latinos as well as whites — then a huge majority that goes for other Indians.

This is why I think overthinking about race is a losing strategy. There isn’t some massive SMV drop associated with being Indian, no more than there is with being any other brown ethic group.

I think I agree with just about everything here. This is the year 2018 and all kinds of people are dating all kinds of people. Location independence & a larger bankroll would likely be the holy elixir that can get any guy of any race out of a rut. To supplement an already nice swag. Chase your purpose & aim for success!

Quote: (05-27-2018 08:07 PM)SLSlayer Wrote:  

Hot girls don't care about your IQ, they fuck dummies all the time.

This is not always true, especially if you're seeking a relationship or pseudo relationship with a good looking chick that happens to be smart lol. There are hot girls that happen to have decent intelligence that consider themselves to be sapiosexual. So dammit if you're smart & can hold down a solid conversation use that shit to your damn advantage!

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - doc holliday - 05-28-2018

I don't know, I've had plenty of success with white chicks over the years, was even married for 20 years to one that I met via cold approach. I was out with Cobra and Dantes this afternoon at a rooftop bar and I talked to a couple different white chicks this evening, wasn't a big deal at all, didn't even think about it. Hell the one girl loved my name, thought it was cool. We met this one FOB Indian guy and he was with some Polish chick that he was sucking face with later on at the other end of the bar. I don't understand this mentality at all, I really don't. As I've said before, I think most women could care less about your race, only if they're attracted to you. I see Indian guys with white girls often enough, it's definitely not uncommon in my experience. I would agree that being able to relate culturally to the girls you're trying to pick up helps a lot no doubt but even cultural differences can be overcome if you're fun and attractive. Fun and attractive will transcend most barriers but it seems most guys just want the pussy to fall out of the sky instead of putting the time and effort in to maximize results and then want to just take the easy way out and blame your race. I can't subscribe to that mentality, i'm sorry.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - doc holliday - 05-28-2018

Quote: (05-27-2018 04:11 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Quote: (05-15-2018 12:22 AM)doc holliday Wrote:  

I don't quite get the glorification of thug, ghetto ass behavior in these last couple of posts here. Quite frankly, I don't want to hang around or be some wanna be rachetty ghetto motherfucker doing stupid thug shit just so I can eat some pussy. I think those Indian gangster wanna be's are pathetic. See this is the fucking problem with Indians, they're either so insecure about their race that it prevents them from developing proper social skills or they're so insecure that they glorify the stupid things that hood minorities do.

These guys are not play acting. They grew up shitty areas around gangs. I know a lot of UK Indian guys that have been to prison and/or have serious drugs issues.

Whether they're fake or real is irrelevant to me. Point is that I take zero pride in glorifying criminals, pretend or real. It gives me no pride whatsoever to know that Indians, both Muslim and Hindu are contributing to the down fall of the UK into the utter shithole it has become. I have next to nothing in common with those people and I'm glad the Indians in the US are 100% different than these fuckheads. I'll take some socially awkward but otherwise intelligent and good people with pride in themselves over a bunch of degenerate people who are contributing greatly to the destruction of a once great nation.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - Genghis Khan - 05-28-2018

Quote:Quote:

Not at all. Or at least not from my side. I've really enjoyed reading this thread, because the key thing I've seen is that there is no typical Indian guy experience. Even when you take out racial insecurity, i.e. once you're not dealing with IRTs, it seems there's quite the variance from what people are writing. I can see the validity in what Doc is saying and also what other guys are saying. I've genuinely enjoyed and been (pleasantly) surprised by guys sharing experiences completely opposite of my own.

And that's really important imo because it shows that race does not define us. I'm not saying race doesn't matter - but what I've gathered from the experiences of Indian guys on this thread is that so much more goes into it. Or to perhaps put it in more precise terms: it seems there are times and situations where race can matter a great deal and even be the most critical aspect, and other situations where it doesn't matter much, and sometimes (Polish women) where it seems to even be an advantage.

My answer to whether race matters for Indian guys, at least from what I've taken away from this thread: it depends. It really does depend on the situation, your personality, location, the type of women (even "white women" is a very broad category), etc etc.

In terms of white women, I loved reading people's experiences with the basic Becky type. It made me realized how true it really is for me as well. I for example do well with white women, but they're inevitably the type that come from lower income backgrounds. I can also see how to get with the basic Becky type, you'd need to imitate loud fratboys and have massive social proof.

Seeing for example Arado's experiences in Russia versus my cousin taught me it is probabilistically a better approach to play the Bollywood/yoga/spirituality (Indian Culture) game. (Again, another contrast is with American basic Becky type, where that probably wouldn't work).

Similarly, reading a beer's perspective on Indian Americans has made me wonder if there's a whole subset of Indian Americans with deep insecurities I haven't dealt with.

I can see it, that Indian guys may not do so well in pure night game situations - where you're a complete stranger in a loud nightclub and the only information a girl has is what you look like. I can also see where in more laid-back environments, like rooftop bars, you may have better success.

I can also see how other aspects, maybe looking more Middle-Eastern or being very tall can vastly change your results in night game.

Complexity and context.

One thing that's particularly bothered me about the manosphere is the relative simplistic presentation of life, usually in the form of game Uber alles (i.e. learn game and you'll get 10s left and right).

I like this thread. Context, complexity, and it depends.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - Dantes - 05-28-2018

I’ve met some Indian guys with solid game so to speak. Kaizen,cobra , doc holiday to name a few. I don’t view these men as Indian guys with game. I view them as successful men who do well with a variety of women.

If you are an Indian man struggling with your race I suggest reading through some of Cobra’s old posts. Additionally, offer to buy one of the aforementioned members a drink and learn from them. This will Be time well spent.

The way I see it is some women will rule out men based on various factors : race , height , age, build. Welcome to the real world and get over it.

My sense is that the Indian guys who are struggling are doing so not because of their race. That’s an easy excuse. It’s because they aren’t cool and women don’t see value in them.

A good litmus test is do women and men want to hang out with you ? Do they invest their time and free themselves up to spend time with you?

The whining in this thread really Boils down to how cool you are, not your race.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - a beer is enough - 05-28-2018

There comes a point in a guy's life where he deep down legitimately wants to change and at that point, no potential setback gets the better of him. I think that point comes through things like significant life experiences which cause a guy to take action. With those kinds of guys, there is no amount of limiting belief you can throw at them which will stop them from getting what they want. It is the equivalent of a team that is an underdog heading into a championship, playing their heart out and winning. No amount of negative press coverage or "statistics" are going to throw them off their mission of victory.

I also think some guys are just natural winners at life to where they tend to push off setbacks and come out on top. For guys like that, I don't think significant life experiences are really necessary, they just naturally win at life.

Then on the other side you have guys who just need a shoulder to cry on or something to mentally masturbate to. I know that feeling because I've been there before, it is like a dopamine rush. A lot of these guys are negative and toxic, other men avoid them because talking to them is like talking to some walking black hole that sucks the life out of everything. They're chronic complainers with a victim's mindset who usually want others to join them in their misery. The worst part is they are convinced they're right so no amount of reasoning will really help them.

My point being, I personally don't think an awesome book or even having a mentor can do that much to guys who are that far off.

For guys who are borderline, actively working to improve themselves but just need a little guidance? I think mentors can do wonders.

Now for the guys who are toxic, have a victim's mindset and show no promise of improving, I think they are a waste of time. I don't think it is worth it to reason with them or even attempt to help them unless they show some signs of helping themselves.

I know because I used to be that guy until after a period of time, significant life experiences happened that made me take action and improve myself, at that point something clicked.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - SLSlayer - 05-28-2018

Quote: (05-28-2018 11:12 AM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  

And that's really important imo because it shows that race does not define us. I'm not saying race doesn't matter - but what I've gathered from the experiences of Indian guys on this thread is that so much more goes into it. Or to perhaps put it in more precise terms: it seems there are times and situations where race can matter a great deal and even be the most critical aspect, and other situations where it doesn't matter much, and sometimes (Polish women) where it seems to even be an advantage.

My answer to whether race matters for Indian guys, at least from what I've taken away from this thread: it depends. It really does depend on the situation, your personality, location, the type of women (even "white women" is a very broad category), etc etc.

Well said. This is the key takeaway.

An Indian guy running travel/money/sponsorship game in Eastern Europe (easy) will have a vastly different experience from a 6'2 Indian frat guy running social circle game in a college town (medium), who will have a vastly different experience from a Hispanic-passing guy on Tinder/Bumble in SoCal (hard), who will have a different experience from an Indian guy running night game cold approach on WASP girls in the Anglosphere (nightmare).

At end of the day, nobody wants to read the same old story about the all-American white frat boy that's banging tons of cheerleaders. We've already read that book. Hearing about some short Indian guy that somehow ended up banging tons of bad bitches in the Anglosphere is a much more interesting story.

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - Bastard Sword - 05-29-2018

jselysianeagle, your observations are consistent with mine.

IMO Indian guys with high slay counts are leveraging some angle, usually fraternity/athlete (college) or travel/money (after college).

One of the biggest slayers on this forum, kaotic, is a short 5’8 Indian guy. However, he mentions he passes for Hispanic and most of his slays are Hispanic girls from dating apps in SoCal.

Bastard Sword, you mentioned 30+ slays in college (social circle game). How many lays have you had with night game cold approach in the US outside of college, and what kind of girls do you get?

Most of my success was in college, but it was through a mix of daygame, online, and random approaches at house parties where I knew absolutely no one. Maybe a couple were from class and two or three were from social circle. After I graduated college (two years ago) I got into an LTR with a girl who I met there (I'm still with her).

In college, I wasn't leveraging anything at all. I went to a massive school in California with around twenty thousand people, had no social status, no fraternity, nothing. I was in average shape at best, average looking, and had a minimal sense of fashion. Probably the only two things that helped me stand out were decent game (good aggressiveness, years of experience) and my height (I'm around 6'2). I hooked up with girls from possibly every demographic on campus except for top sorority white girls and certain Middle Eastern ethnicities. Very little of my success had to do with social circle.

Quote:Quote:

The flipside of this, though, is that cold approach game is difficult for anyone. Take a look at corsega's posts in the SF thread. This is a guy who is apparently a decent looking, in shape white guy. He still struggles massively with SF nightlife and the dating scene there. And I doubt he has bad game at all, the fact is that cold approaching in big liberal cities (especially at night) is simply not an easy undertaking. Even for me -- cold approaching in liberal colleges in the fall with demographics that I knew I did well with (mostly black girls) -- it was still an absolute slog. The baseline level of difficulty for cold approach, day or night, is incredibly high. For a decent looking white guy it's a 7/10 difficulty, for a good looking minority its a 7.5-8/10 difficulty, for an unattractive short dude it's a 9/10 difficulty (unless you have extremely good game)

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - jordypip23 - 05-30-2018

I know a lotta the guys here enjoy that NBA b-ball action. Found an awesome preview of the Finals:

LOL. [Image: banana.gif]

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - a beer is enough - 05-31-2018

I am usually not the type to propose theories but since this is a race thread, I wanted to share this with you guys.

Seen a lot of girls these days dyeing their hair black and getting light tans when I am out these days. Might have to do with the popularity of Kim K and Kylie Jenner. A lot of party girls seem to be going for that kind of a look now.

I've matched with a fair bit of these women on dating apps and get some obvious IOIs from them when out. One of my friends is a Hispanic guy and he seems to smash a good bit from this group as well. I don't think they dig Indian guys in particular but I think they might be open to going for well put together ethnic looking guys in general. Might be some strong potential for niche game here, what do you guys think?

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread - SLSlayer - 05-31-2018

beer, that’s a good niche for browns guys with an edge. Out of curiosity how successful are in converting dating app matches to dates?