rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

We don't really seem to have a thread out here for Indian guys that hasn't degenerated into inane race trolling, so I thought I'd start one and share some value on what's worked for me and where I've been successful.

Stats: 6'0, 170 lbs (athletic build), average bankroll (five years out of school), decent looks, bad style if I'm being honest. Lived in Northern California and Southern California.

Breakdown of how Indians do by place (from my observations):

NorCal: Shitty dating market in general, but chances are if you're Indian and you live up here, you're making decent money. If you're out in the burbs, you're better off than you think. There are tons of Indian 6's and 7's who troll Tinder looking for guys like us. Online dating is actually not terrible out here if you don't live in San Francisco -- attractive dudes are not common in the burbs and plenty of girls are open to Indian guys having grown up around them (tons of Indians out here). Hard place to bang tons of girls and live a debaucherous lifestyle. There isn't much of a stigma against Indians here at all though.

SoCal: Slightly better, though the frat and surfer dominated vibe means that a lot of Indians will have a slightly harder time breaking into the strongest social circles. Black girls and Latinas out here love us however. I personally didn't do too great out here since I'm a more intellectual/spiritual dude and SoCal does not match that vibe in the least bit. Not a huge stigma against Indians here either, tons of brown people in this city are doing well financially and are banging the hottest girls. Brown Mexicans and Arabs/Persians do great here.

Middle East (spent a good amount of time here): Surprisingly good for Indian guys, lots of curiosity about our culture. I'd recommend Lebanon and Morocco, avoid Israel as it is racist as fuck.

Indian subcontinent (lived here for a year): Again surprisingly good and getting better -- India is rapidly modernizing and there are a lot more westernized girls looking to hook up. As an ABCD dude you'll stand out in a good way. Lots of aid workers, tourists, volunteers etc who are looking for Indian guys as well.

Spain -- The local Spanish women can be kind of difficult, but plenty of European tourist women come through who are more than down for an attractive brown guy. You'll generally be treated well and will probably be mistaken for a local in a lot of places.

DR -- Same story, if your Spanish is good you'll do well here.

Tips for overcoming insecurities:

A lot of minorities in the states will grow up with some form of insecurity, it's natural growing up in such a racialized culture.

Insecurity #1: Thought my Indian genetics/diet made me scrawny as fuck and naturally weak. This is best combated through aggressive exercise. Play some hard-as-fuck sport like rowing, wrestling, or MMA -- stick it out for a year, survive the ass kickings and come out a changed man. I also recommend getting strength coaching/form coaching on lifting. A lot of Indian guys have spindly ectomorph builds which can make the Big 3 lifts a little more challenging. This is good advice for guys of any race, but try and find a trainer who will teach you how to stretch, how to strengthen your core/glutes, and how to learn perfect mechanics for the heavy powerlifts.

Without doing those, you won't gain muscle for shit. Similarly, without training martial arts, you'll always have that insecurity about a bigger/stronger guy being able to whoop your ass. It is essential for Indian guys to do this, most Indians do not do it and it only feeds this insecurity when all the Indians around are also scrawny as fuck.

Insecurity # 2: That my race made me naturally unattractive to women. This is a big one that spawns a lot of IRT's and creates a lot of self hate. Dealing with this was a two part process.

First I had to understand how race and game work together. In college, for example, the frat guys would clean up with the hottest girls. The top frats were mostly rich white dudes whose fathers were in the frat as well. They were unlikely to admit minorities at all unless they knew them very well. This means that few minorities were getting at the hottest sorority girls. This wasn't because the sorority girls saw us as subhuman untermenschen, more just that your access is limited due to cultural factors. It's not like the white frat dudes hate us either, they were just more comfortable around people who looked like them.

I also had to accept that my cultural upbringing can make it hard for me to relate to some types of women. I got along great with African, Indian, and Asian FOB women -- most were first or second gen immigrants like myself and shared similar experiences growing up. I didn't get along well with super wealth-obsessed Persians or suburban white girls, and didn't have much sexual chemistry with Latinas for whatever reason. I wasn't getting shafted by Persians, white girls, or Latinas because I'm Indian, it was because I simply couldn't relate to them on any level and had absolutely nothing in common with them.

Insecurity #3: That India was a complete shit hole and that my origins were inferior. This came about as a result of a lot of childhood trips to India back in the 80's/90's. Back then, the cities my family lived in were literal shit pits full of beggars, garbage, and stray animals. This fucked with my head -- I didn't want to believe that I came from a place this disgusting. It validated people's racist jokes and the bull shit that I would read online.

I fixed this by travelling to off-the-beaten track locations in India. I went to temples deep in Tamil Nadu and marvelled at the architecture. I travelled up and down the Himalayas, saw India's amazing natural beauty. I read deep into the history of my ancestral culture and learned how to draw pride from what my ancestors accomplished.

Anyone else please drop tips/wisdom. Hope this helps some guys, thought I'd start off my time in the forum with some value.

Pretty solid thread.

I've have multiple newbie indian members hit me up talking about white girls and what's the best girls they can bang.

They see everything as race and not their style and vibe.

Mindset is everything, especially for IRT's, and it's even more important for first generation American Indians.

Every guy should lift, and if they want take a bit of Test and stack, for an advantage, dudes are already tan, throw in a solid body, they'll kill it.

I've always done great with white girls, latinas, and blacks.

Asians were the hardest, but got easier once I figured out which asian ones were down.

I'm born and raised in SoCal - so maybe I varied better, I'd say I kill it out here pretty decently since I got into game.

As far as the spiritual side, that's mostly the basic bitch hippie chicks, who are actually pretty cool compared to anything else.

OC doesn't have the frat/sorority vibe that LA or SD has, reason being, OC has a shitton of commuter colleges with no real "gone to college experience"

Maybe it's just me being born and raised around here (I'm also first generation American) that's probably another reason I never really immersed myself in my "own" culture since I was raised here.

Agreed that mindset along with style and vibe are far more important than anything else for all guys but Indian guys also. American born Indian guys also have an advantage since they grew up here, they understand the culture which makes it much easier to relate to American girls. FOBs have a harder time as a result of not quite understanding the culture but I've seen FOB guys do fine for themselves. Many white girls are actually quite curious about Indian culture. I have this one client who is from Chennai and he wifed up this really cute white girl from Western Michigan, they have a couple of kids and the girl isn't even 30 yet. Myself, I'm an older Indian guy born here in a small town so I grew up when there were very few Indians living in North America and in my town, I was one of maybe 5 Indian kids in the whole town. Compared to how it is today, I faced far more outright, in your face racism as a kid but I managed to do just fine with girls, had my fun then married an Irish chick and pumped out a few kids (divorced now but nothing to do with race or anything like that).

This is a good thread and hopefully we don't get any IRTs or WRTs coming in here and ruining a thread which has some potential.

Quote: (03-20-2018 12:36 PM)Krimson Killa Wrote:  

I'd recommend Lebanon and Morocco, avoid Israel as it is racist as fuck.

Pretty good thread but that is BS.

As Indian guy who is well traveled I would rather go back to Israel again rather then any of the Middle Eastern or Arabs countries I have been too.

Quote: (03-20-2018 01:07 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Asians were the hardest, but got easier once I figured out which asian ones were down.

Look around. It's pretty much the same everywhere I have seen.

Among the Orientals that are in a interracial relationship....90% are with white guys what a coincidence.

Glad you made happen with some good game.

Pretty solid thread.

I've have multiple newbie indian members hit me up talking about white girls and what's the best girls they can bang.

This ties into what I'm saying about relating to people of other cultures.

I mostly grew up around Indians, Pakistanis, Filipinos, and Koreans (little suburb in SoCal). I spent the first eighteen years of my life surrounded by second gen immigrants who regularly visited their ancestral countries and spoke their parents' languages at home. We all came from stable two-parent families, stayed in touch with our extended families, and ate our ethnic cuisines at home. In short we were all third culture kids with our own unique dynamic going on. To this day I still get along best with people of this background. Doesn't matter if they're male or female, black, white, Asian, or Indian, second gen immigrants are my people.

This is significant because a lot of Indian guys grow up in milieus like this. SoCal, the Bay, New Jersey, Toronto etc are basically colonies of second gen immigrants, many of whom are Indian or Chinese.

So when I run into a white girl whose parents are on their third marriage apiece, has never been out of the country, and whose life revolves around EDM music and partying, I have much less in common with them. Different values, different sense of humor, different things we prioritize in life. Ethnic guys should be conscious of this. It's this difference in values/character that may make white girls harder for them, not race.

Conversely I know white washed/more "American" ethnic dudes (like yourself from the sounds of it) who slay more traditionally "American" women. You listen to the same music, watch the same shows, and generally do similar shit. It's just easier for you to relate and get along with each other.

OC doesn't have the frat/sorority vibe that LA or SD has, reason being, OC has a shitton of commuter colleges with no real "gone to college experience"

Maybe it's just me being born and raised around here (I'm also first generation American) that's probably another reason I never really immersed myself in my "own" culture since I was raised here.

To be honest I think areas like that will be better for Indians. It can be harder for us to roll with WASP/surfer cliques since we probably didn't grow up around them (though there are exceptions). Places like LA are also very social circle oriented -- if you can't roll in those circles, you're automatically at a disadvantage with their women. The less socially stratified a place is the better it will be for you or me.

Quote: (03-20-2018 01:51 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-20-2018 12:36 PM)Krimson Killa Wrote:  

I'd recommend Lebanon and Morocco, avoid Israel as it is racist as fuck.

Pretty good thread but that is BS.

As Indian guy who is well traveled I would rather go back to Israel again rather then any of the Middle Eastern or Arabs countries I have been too.

Agree to disagree. Places like Jordan or Oman are objectively shittier than Israel (worse infrastructure, poorer, conservative ass culture) but as an Indian you'll be treated significantly better. I travelled with white guys who were frequently ripped off/ignored/mistaken for Jews, and with black guys who got called the n word by random cab drivers. People loved me out there, got invited to random dinners all the time. Moroccans and Algerians especially LOVE Indian culture, I'd get "Shah Rukh Khan" yelled at me in the streets, people would be delighted that I was Indian.

Israelis on the other hand were incredibly rude. I literally counted the number of polite people I met and came out with three. The rest were dicks. I got curry jokes, anti-Hindu jokes, got racially profiled repeatedly and mistaken for a Palestinian. To be fair my buddy (Latvian Jew) also got some bad treatment though it wasn't racial. I'd skip Israel if you're Indian personally. Beautiful country but my least favorite nationality on the planet (no hate to my Jewish brothers and sisters, it's more specifically Israeli culture than anything).

Quote: (03-20-2018 01:55 PM)Krimson Killa Wrote:  

Pretty solid thread.

This ties into what I'm saying about relating to people of other cultures.

I mostly grew up around Indians, Pakistanis, Filipinos, and Koreans (little suburb in SoCal). I spent the first eighteen years of my life surrounded by second gen immigrants who regularly visited their ancestral countries and spoke their parents' languages at home. We all came from stable two-parent families, stayed in touch with our extended families, and ate our ethnic cuisines at home. In short we were all third culture kids with our own unique dynamic going on. To this day I still get along best with people of this background. Doesn't matter if they're male or female, black, white, Asian, or Indian, second gen immigrants are my people.

Yeah I didn't hangout with many Pakis/Indians because, well there weren't any around, I hungout with whites and mexicans and that's how I grew up.

I didn't grow up in a stable household, I don't speak the language (I know when someones talking shit). I definitely that black sheep of my family who didn't go the same "traditional" route my cousins did after high school. I hardly see them to begin with because they're on another coast.

I admit, I'm definitely an exception and an outlier.

Quote:Quote:

So when I run into a white girl whose parents are on their third marriage apiece, has never been out of the country, and whose life revolves around EDM music and partying, I have much less in common with them. Different values, different sense of humor, different things we prioritize in life. Ethnic guys should be conscious of this. It's this difference in values/character that may make white girls harder for them, not race.

You don't have to relate to a girl to bang her that's for sure.

You can have your values and still bang these hynas, doesn't mean they are LTR or wife material. Then again I'm not looking for that.

Conversely I know white washed/more "American" ethnic dudes (like yourself from the sounds of it) who slay more traditionally "American" women. You listen to the same music, watch the same shows, and generally do similar shit. It's just easier for you to relate and get along with each other.

I absolutey agree, it all depends on how you were raised and where, many veteran players will attest to that here.

To be honest I think areas like that will be better for Indians. It can be harder for us to roll with WASP/surfer cliques since we probably didn't grow up around them (though there are exceptions). Places like LA are also very social circle oriented -- if you can't roll in those circles, you're automatically at a disadvantage with their women. The less socially stratified a place is the better it will be for you or me.

Yeah that's thing, if you were raised here, you're in.

Yeah LA is hypergamy central and can be expensive as fuck.

Someone needs to add some input in this thread on other cities (in addition to Northern California & Southern California) with a lot of Indian wealth (almost becoming old money spanning generations). I'm talking areas like New York City & its surrounding metro area including large chunks of New Jersey. Chicago (and surrounding area) & the two Texas juggernauts of Dallas & Houston. Lot of Indian wealth in these areas. Contrary to popular opinion there are some hotties too, but unfortunately a lot of the women (born & raised in the USA) are spoiled rotten and are the Indian version of the NY JAPS (Jewish American Princesses), LOL. Often times they are like oreo cookies. They're very similar to affluent White or Jewish girls just with brown skin. These girls even talk like Valley Girls sometimes.

Not Indian, but a solid post by OP. I've met a few cool Indian guys, and the ones who did well with non-indian girls are those who adapted to the local culture. I find the states one of the more welcoming countries to Indians, due to the number of highly educated immigrants who immigrated to the US.

It's been really interesting for me to meet a lot of Antillean-born (i.e. Caribbean) Indians here in the Netherlands.

Lot of really cool dudes- dress well, tend to lift, social, but generally not over-the top extroverted, pretty much a 180 from the stereotypes of the standard FOBs, and yes they tend to do pretty decently with girls.

I guess it ties in with Kaotic's point about the importance of environment in shaping people- the desi Antilleans that I know are mostly second generation (i.e. their parents migrated from India to the Caribbean) so Indian culture was definitely strong at home, but they were raised in a very masculine, extroverted, machismo-oriented environment (all from Curaçao), hence how they turn out.

With this in mind I'd probably assume that Indians would probably be well received in the Caribbean, although to be fair I'm basing this solely on the fact that all the Antillean Desis that I've known have been cool dudes.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Quote: (03-20-2018 02:20 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Yeah I didn't hangout with many Pakis/Indians because, well there weren't any around, I hungout with whites and mexicans and that's how I grew up.

I didn't grow up in a stable household, I don't speak the language (I know when someones talking shit). I definitely that black sheep of my family who didn't go the same "traditional" route my cousins did after high school. I hardly see them to begin with because they're on another coast.

I admit, I'm definitely an exception and an outlier.

Definitely met a couple Indians like this. Funnily enough the ones I met all had great game. Most of the Indian frat boys I met came from places like this, had no problem with white women at all, and were usually the exotic cool guy in their frat. Communities like what you just described are on a completely different wavelength than heavily ethnic places like where I grew up. Our emphasis was all on getting good grades and getting into good schools, yours was probably a lot more on getting fucked up and having a good time.

So when I run into an Indian/Asian/other immigrant girl from my background, there's an automatic connection and tons to relate on. We just get along great. I'm sure something similar happens with you and with white/Latina girls from your neck of SoCal.

Quote: (03-20-2018 02:20 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

You don't have to relate to a girl to bang her that's for sure.

You can have your values and still bang these hynas, doesn't mean they are LTR or wife material. Then again I'm not looking for that.

Definitely not but it can make it an order of magnitude easier. There were a lot of Indian and African immigrant girls at my college. Pulling them was 1000x easier than pulling some suburban white girl or Persian girl. I banged twelve black girls in college and six Indian girls without much effort, pulled three white girls in total, probably due to the reasons I listed above.

Just proves culture and ability to relate >>> race.

Quote: (03-22-2018 03:20 AM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

Someone needs to add some input in this thread on other cities (in addition to Northern California & Southern California) with a lot of Indian wealth (almost becoming old money spanning generations). I'm talking areas like New York City & its surrounding metro area including large chunks of New Jersey. Chicago (and surrounding area) & the two Texas juggernauts of Dallas & Houston. Lot of Indian wealth in these areas. Contrary to popular opinion there are some hotties too, but unfortunately a lot of the women (born & raised in the USA) are spoiled rotten and are the Indian version of the NY JAPS (Jewish American Princesses), LOL. Often times they are like oreo cookies. They're very similar to affluent White or Jewish girls just with brown skin. These girls even talk like Valley Girls sometimes.

Yeah definitely, Chicago is something else entirely. Indians have been out here for a generation or two longer than the Bay Area/East Coast. Lot more Indians who actually go to the gym and take time on their appearance, lots more Indians flossing like rich Persians and essentially living in hookah bars. Better yet a shit ton more hot Indian girls who drink, party, and hookup freely. I wouldn't live there since the weather sucks dick but Chicago seems like a decent place for an Indian guy.

The shock of my life was when I was visiting a school in the Chicago area. They had Indian greek life, which was weird enough, but also Indian sororities full of hot ass girls who looked like they came off a Bollywood set. Shit was crazy, I have never seen that many hot Indian girls in one place. All hooking up with Indian guys as well. Great place, very inspiring to see.

That unfortunately does correspond with whack personalities and extreme cliqueishness.

NJ I can't comment on but I have heard it's worse. Every post on reddit complaining about dating for Indian guys usually focuses on NJ or SF.

Just wanted to add one last thing.

Indians in the states have a rep for being smelly, nerdy, awkward IRT's. The only reason this stereotype exists is because 95% of Indian immigrants to America come here as IT workers. IT workers regardless of race are not usually out there crushing pussy. The Ukranians, Nigerians, and Chinese who work in my IT division are unilaterally family oriented introverts who don't go to the gym, barely drink, and grind their asses off at work. 80% of all H1B's are Indian and largely fit this stereotype. So people in that line of work are not seen as being attractive and when most of them are Indian that stereotype gets conflated with all Indians.

I don't think Punjabis in the Vancouver area or Caribbean Indians have this problem because their occupations and backgrounds are completely different. If all Indians in the states were former wrestlers from Uttar Pradesh/Punjab or rich socialites from Mumbai, the stereotypes would be completely different. There is a massive diversity of people in India, many of whom come from very masculine/alpha cultures. This is even more true with Pakistan which has a lot more tribal Afghan influence.

India born, NYC living. To share a few things from experiences-
1. Acknowledge that there are few core things in life that needs to be upgraded over the “usual Indian lifestyle”. Eating healthier, hard work outs, hygiene, manlier dressing(colors, fit, pieces), baritone and pronounciation. Doing this core is important to having a successful life all around anywhere you are. You will notice that better experiences come to you after this, and not just in women.
2. Capitalize in what you have. Which needs you to let go the fact that you need to be white. First thing. You have richer experiences, more struggles, know at least one more culture why not use it to acknowledge that and use it to boost your confidence, world view and project that out?
3. Accept known hard facts like racism exists in attraction and hence game and women. From my experience of 11 yrs in this country, I will tell you something that ll surprise you probably - Indian women born here have been one of the most racist people I have come across here towards me. So learn how to spend no energy and time on negative shit but accepting this imperfection outright.
4. Throw out the stereotype expectations of women with your actions. Surprise them and get them so curious how did you get to be like that. Example- Indian guys known for being nice and mushy in a not so masculine way, you go direct. Strong eye contact. Less but direct words. This requires a lot of calibration that will come from practice and time though.

I could write on and on but get the idea.

Quote: (03-22-2018 11:12 AM)Krimson Killa Wrote:  

The shock of my life was when I was visiting a school in the Chicago area. They had Indian greek life, which was weird enough, but also Indian sororities full of hot ass girls who looked like they came off a Bollywood set. Shit was crazy, I have never seen that many hot Indian girls in one place. All hooking up with Indian guys as well. Great place, very inspiring to see.

That unfortunately does correspond with whack personalities and extreme cliqueishness.

NJ I can't comment on but I have heard it's worse. Every post on reddit complaining about dating for Indian guys usually focuses on NJ or SF.

Wow, this is amazing. Wish I could've been there to experience it. I'm almost a generation removed from that scene being in my 30s now, but it's lookin like things are shaping up nicely for the younger guys comin up these days.

East coast can be tough but certainly doable for Indian bros. Lived in NYC for 5 years and I've mentioned it elsewhere on here, if it wasn't for the substantial presence of Euro girls I'd have left a lot sooner. Had a great time there hookin up with Polish, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Russian etc women. Even some Asians and Caribbeans on occasion.

Anyway, solid thread. Let's expand it a bit to include international cities as well? So far I've only read about US cities, which is great but why limit ourselves when the whole world can be our playground :-p

I've travelled on gaming trips to the DR, Mexico and Colombia and I absolutely love Latinas. I got solid action in all three places. Colombia took a bit more effort and required a longer stay but I did have a great time there and can't wait to return. Spanish - fluent, conversational Spanish, that is - is key though and will open up a much higher caliber of women to you, so that's something I'm working on now.

Anyone with experience in Europe/EE?

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Good post from OP, looking forward to seeing how this thread evolves though I think it's kind of a dupe (thread-64673...ght=indian)

Agree with Kaotic that Indian guys mainly need to adjust their mindset and get their fitness and style in check.

In terms of locations, Latin America is pretty decent, and Eastern Europe is good, but Russia is harder. SE Asia is hit or miss. East Asia a bit harder but doable if you have a good backstory and social proof.

I think Latinas in Southern California (Mexican and Central American) are slightly more open to Indian guys than the Puerto Rican/Dominican girls that are more common in NYC. South Americans are probably somewhere in between. I speak fluent Spanish though so in the U.S., the FOB Latina girls with bad English are easier than the Americanized ones.

Bollywood music is becoming more popular throughout the world, but there's going to be big anti-immigrants backlashes in the West over the next few years as the migrant crisis gets out of control. Hard to say how it will turn out for Indians, and different types of Indians will get different reactions.

Insecurity # 2: That my race made me naturally unattractive to women. This is a big one that spawns a lot of IRT's and creates a lot of self hate. Dealing with this was a two part process.

First I had to understand how race and game work together. In college, for example, the frat guys would clean up with the hottest girls. The top frats were mostly rich white dudes whose fathers were in the frat as well. They were unlikely to admit minorities at all unless they knew them very well. This means that few minorities were getting at the hottest sorority girls. This wasn't because the sorority girls saw us as subhuman untermenschen, more just that your access is limited due to cultural factors. It's not like the white frat dudes hate us either, they were just more comfortable around people who looked like them.

I also had to accept that my cultural upbringing can make it hard for me to relate to some types of women. I got along great with African, Indian, and Asian FOB women -- most were first or second gen immigrants like myself and shared similar experiences growing up. I didn't get along well with super wealth-obsessed Persians or suburban white girls, and didn't have much sexual chemistry with Latinas for whatever reason. I wasn't getting shafted by Persians, white girls, or Latinas because I'm Indian, it was because I simply couldn't relate to them on any level and had absolutely nothing in common with them.

Indian-American from the northeast here (NYC & Boston)

As an Indian-American myself, this point is spot on. Well said. I'll add on to this, with a few positive and negative points:

Stats: Born and raised in the Boston area and recently came back from a short stint in NYC. Parents immigrated here from India. I'm North Indian, upper 20s, a little under 6 feet tall, decent build, good style and grooming, very light brown skin (I look more Middle Eastern than Indian and sometimes get mistaken for Morrocan, Turkish, Italian, Greek, and Lebanese).

Although I was born and raised here, my parents were very traditional and brought me up that way. All my friends were Indian growing up, went to an all white school where I never fit in, ate Indian food at home, studied nonstop, textbook nerd, extreme beta all my childhood. Changed things around once college hit...classic 1st generation Indian story.

I spent a good amount of the last few years gaming hard in NYC and Boston, and have seen incredible success with American Latinas + Blacks + Indians, and Foreign Western European girls visiting the US (French, German, Swiss, etc.). It's barely even a challenge for me anymore with these girls. Rinse and repeat. It's usually way easier for me to connect with them, but more than anything, I've had some really fun and intellectual conversations that have led to bangs.

However, I haven't done well with the typical white American basic girl. I hit the clubs hard and constantly get rejected in my approaches, only to see the chicas pair up with a non-indian guy later on in the night.

Dates with white American girls usually don't go well just because any conversation even slightly out of the ordinary (intellectual, fun, etc.) is considered "weird" and out of place to them. Even when we have something in common, they lose interest when I talk about it. I then try to keep it basic and then it just bores them. It just feel like these bitches are way too basic in what they like/do, and I've tried multiple different "tactics" but nothing's worked for me. One thing that I have noticed through my experiences is that white American women generally respond well to the extreme alpha douchebag game (especially in NYC) - I may try to implement for of that going forward. If anyone has any solid intel on this, throw it my way

All the white American girls that I have been able to bed so far have been either a) into Indian culture b) traveled extensively and are more open to different cultures c) the really artsy or hippie type or d) chicks that are into dark guys or e) obsessed with Bollywood movies haha

I do have a close buddy that is Indian American and he is incredibly good looking - I'm talking about model-like. He's plowed his way through NYC, but the majority of his lays with white American women has been with chicks in the 5 categories from above too. He kills the minority game (Latinas, blacks, Europeans, etc.) - similar experiences to me

With all that being said, as long as you don't have any facial deformities and are decent height, I strongly believe that anyone can do decently well in a large American city as long as you hit the gym, style up, get your fundamental game down, break the stereotypes, and are aggressive

Crash_Bandicoot our experiences are almost 100% alike, reading what you wrote I felt you were describing my dating experiences to a T [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Good thread.

Quote: (03-22-2018 05:59 PM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

Indian-American from the northeast here (NYC & Boston)

As an Indian-American myself, this point is spot on. Well said. I'll add on to this, with a few positive and negative points:

Stats: Born and raised in the Boston area and recently came back from a short stint in NYC. Parents immigrated here from India. I'm North Indian, upper 20s, a little under 6 feet tall, decent build, good style and grooming, very light brown skin (I look more Middle Eastern than Indian and sometimes get mistaken for Morrocan, Turkish, Italian, Greek, and Lebanese).

Although I was born and raised here, my parents were very traditional and brought me up that way. All my friends were Indian growing up, went to an all white school where I never fit in, ate Indian food at home, studied nonstop, textbook nerd, extreme beta all my childhood. Changed things around once college hit...classic 1st generation Indian story.

I spent a good amount of the last few years gaming hard in NYC and Boston, and have seen incredible success with American Latinas + Blacks + Indians, and Foreign Western European girls visiting the US (French, German, Swiss, etc.). It's barely even a challenge for me anymore with these girls. Rinse and repeat. It's usually way easier for me to connect with them, but more than anything, I've had some really fun and intellectual conversations that have led to bangs.

However, I haven't done well with the typical white American basic girl. I hit the clubs hard and constantly get rejected in my approaches, only to see the chicas pair up with a non-indian guy later on in the night.

Dates with white American girls usually don't go well just because any conversation even slightly out of the ordinary (intellectual, fun, etc.) is considered "weird" and out of place to them. Even when we have something in common, they lose interest when I talk about it. I then try to keep it basic and then it just bores them. It just feel like these bitches are way too basic in what they like/do, and I've tried multiple different "tactics" but nothing's worked for me. One thing that I have noticed through my experiences is that white American women generally respond well to the extreme alpha douchebag game (especially in NYC) - I may try to implement for of that going forward. If anyone has any solid intel on this, throw it my way

All the white American girls that I have been able to bed so far have been either a) into Indian culture b) traveled extensively and are more open to different cultures c) the really artsy or hippie type or d) chicks that are into dark guys or e) obsessed with Bollywood movies haha

I do have a close buddy that is Indian American and he is incredibly good looking - I'm talking about model-like. He's plowed his way through NYC, but the majority of his lays with white American women has been with chicks in the 5 categories from above too. He kills the minority game (Latinas, blacks, Europeans, etc.) - similar experiences to me

With all that being said, as long as you don't have any facial deformities and are decent height, I strongly believe that anyone can do decently well in a large American city as long as you hit the gym, style up, get your fundamental game down, break the stereotypes, and are aggressive

Hahah, Crash Bandicoot. What a dope screenname. That was an ill videogame as a kiddo. I digress. Anyhow, your experience is extremely common. I have seen Indians here & there have some success with the Americana white chicks that you describe but it's usually Indians that are already in areas such as the Midwest or the South where these types of chicks are almost in the majority or the norm. In Manhattan I think those types of girls are really put up on a higher pedestal. And the guys I know that scored with them in the Midwest or South probably were in the same social circles as these chicks in high school or college. They are essentially Kumars (ie. like Kal Penn's famous character Kumar from the cult classic Harold & Kumar) in terms of swagger. But often these dudes grew up in middle America metropolitan areas and attended Big 10 schools in the Midwest or Big 12, SEC or ACC schools in the South for example.

The biggest problem with Indians is that they are too nice to women. Don't believe any of the stupid hype you see in the media about the rape culture and other b.s. That happens mainly in rural India. Urban India has a completely different story.

I've had so many white girls tell me that Indian guys are the nicest and sweetest guys around but guess what, almost no one calls them hot/attractive.

Nice guys always finish last so that's the first problem that has to be addressed.

Once you become selfish, you are forced to take care of things like fitness, grooming, being extrovert because your pride depends on it.

When I go to Goa, I regularly see Indian guys calling white women ma'am or generally being way too polite.

I'm an Indian living in India and I get laid here way more than other guys simply because I don't feed a woman's ego. Once you learn that art, you'll uncover one of the most under-rated aspect of getting a woman's attention - not giving it to her in the first place.

British born and raised Punjabi guy from a Hindu/Sikh background who now live in Los Angeles here...

I'm 5'10" of average build but I'm the shortest male in my family. My brothers are all 6ft+ and I have nephew who is 6'4".

I didn't grow up feeling white people were better than me. I grew up in a small town with a very large tight-knit Punjabi community. Since there were so many Indians around, the white kids didn't fuck with the Indians and had I almost zero racism growing up. There were also no Indian FOBs - the UK banned immigration from India in the early 70s, so just about every Indian under the age of 45 in UK was born there. Absolutely everybody I knew of my generation was UK born and raised. No smelly IT workers.

I also never felt the need to assimilate so I am very proud of my Punjabi background, but since I moved to the US I realised how British I am and I embrace that too.

My parents were from a Punjabi village and not educated, so they never pushed education on me. They couldn’t speak English and did manual work. I couldn’t speak English myself until I went to nursery aged 4. A couple of the Indians I grew up with ended up in jail for various crimes, like murder or drug dealing. A lot of UK Indian guys are into martial arts.

In terms of girls, every Indian guy who was dating, was with a white girl. Since the Indian community was tight knit, all Indian girls were either relatives or family friends. The only other race available was white girls. To me, Indian man white woman was the default. I remember being so shocked at seeing Indian guys dating Indians women at college that I phoned my brother to tell him about it.

I never met a non-Punjabi Indian until I moved to London for university, and they were Gujuratis. Punjabi culture is very alpha and violent, so coming across peaceful vegetarian short Indians came as a big shock to me.

I didn't know about IRTs until I came to the US. I have a lot of US born and raised cousins, and they are nothing like IRT. They are blue collar, and like to drink, fuck around and shoot. I simply can’t relate to the educated spoiled rich Indian Americans.

In terms of women in Los Angeles, I also get nowhere with typical California white girl, I just have nothing in common with them. My white girl bangs have been from hippy types who are into Indian culture, white women from Europe, or women from very white areas of the US who want to experience “diversity”.

I’ve also had a lot of luck with Korean-Americans, Chinese FOBs and Chinese-Americans. They consider me British rather than Indian – they’ve told me to my face that they would never date a FOB. For some reason I very rarely come across Vietnamese women, even though I’m in Los Angeles. It seems like there’s a lot more of them in OC.

Educated Black American women seem to love me. Latinas seems to like me too, but I can’t say I pursue them too much.

Indian-American women seem to like me a lot, but I can’t say the feeling is mutual, I find them very grating. I like UK Indian women, but they’re very rare in the US.

I rarely hang out with Indian-Americans because I rarely come across any I have time for. A lot of them have hang ups about white people or are more alpha in behaviour but for some reason only bang Indian women. A lot of them are very shallow and entitled.

I got very good vibes from the women in Morocco, but I got serious food poisoning so I wasn't out trying to bang anyone. I also got Shah Rukh Khan in Marrakesh and one time a shopkeeper showed me photos of time Saif Ali Khan visited his store.

Well said, fellas.

To expand on Crash’s take on basic white girls (and it’s been said before): location.

I travel regularly for work in semi-rural New England, and had success in a relatively homogenous population with the girls here.

Still have their basic tendencies, but w/lower bitch shields, and more homegrown, folksy, chill vibes.

Mostly 6-7s, and while I’m at current peak SMV now in my mid 30’s (job, fitness, style), it helps to be the novelty instead of a bunch of pixels amongst her bag of dicks in the big city sexual market.

Quote: (03-25-2018 01:08 PM)sinota Wrote:  

Well said, fellas.

To expand on Crash’s take on basic white girls (and it’s been said before): location.

I travel regularly for work in semi-rural New England, and had success in a relatively homogenous population with the girls here.

Still have their basic tendencies, but w/lower bitch shields, and more homegrown, folksy, chill vibes.

Mostly 6-7s, and while I’m at current peak SMV now in my mid 30’s (job, fitness, style), it helps to be the novelty instead of a bunch of pixels amongst her bag of dicks in the big city sexual market.

The thing is, Indian culture in its traditional form does not at all vibe with the lifestyle of a liberal white American girl who grew up in a place like LA or the Northeast. Indian culture values strong family ties, general sobriety, a sophisticated/intellectual sense of humor, and academic performance. Liberal white women in urban/wealthy areas generally value the complete opposite of all those things.

Conversely more rural white women are much more family oriented, down to earth, and aren't as status/clique obsessed.

I have family members who married white women from rural Wisconsin and North Carolina, none who have married white party girls from the coasts.

I think in terms of how our culture will mesh with white cultures, there is a happy medium to look for. Places like Chicago, Nashville, Austin, etc seem to work well for Indians -- liberal cities surrounded by conservative states. We'd want to avoid super conservative areas like Missouri or Indiana (had a friend get assaulted there) in the same way we want to avoid white women from San Francisco or Los Angeles.