Roosh V Forum
Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Douglas High School shooting in Florida (/thread-67241.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Simeon_Strangelight - 02-18-2018

Quote: (02-17-2018 08:22 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

I wonder if the victims parents have a case against the feds and local authorities here?

No - even if you have some kind of 100% proof and insider whistleblowing, then I would recommend everyone to bury the dead and let it go. There is no better way to get yourself killed than this.

Though in this case it may be an actual psycho shooter.

In addition you have to realize that there are multiple differences of false flags -

+ actual ones which are allowed to happen as the agencies know that a person is unstable and they let him do the thing
+ completely fabricated ones where there is not even any proof that anyone died at all
+ ones where agents did the killing and only found a patsy
+ ones where agents AND the terrorist/shooter did the deed
+ ones where the agents were only the suppliers of weapons/plans/money/explosives/dogma, but someone else did the deed

In addition there are real cases of deranged individuals who probably went under the radar - Columbine being likely one of them.

In any case - real people died here - among them a pretty Jewish girl as the school has a small sub-space within the school in the "gifted program" which is set apart from the other more diverse students.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2018/02/...n-schools/

Quote:Quote:

This shooting in Florida has been interesting to watch, as I have a bit more insight into the culture and circumstances surrounding the school in question. I transferred to that school at the start of my Junior year of highschool in the early 2000s. Hailing from a White cuckservative stronghold in the Midwest, it was a culture shock, as I was now surrounded by Jewish kids (Parkland FL, is a Jewish enclave) and brown minorities, both of whom I had never had much contact with. The following two years were probably the worst of my life.

Because I wasn’t an idiot, I placed into all Advanced Placement and Honor classes, and these were filled to the brim with Jewish Kids. I had never been exposed to such degeneracy in my life: cheating on tests, drug use, hedonism, homosexuality, backstabbing and cruelty were the norm of these wealthy spoiled Jews. It was an affront to my wholesome, Protestant background. On the other hand, the mostly Latino population (plus a few blacks) on campus seemed to inhabit a world separate from the one in which I lived. Yes I saw them in the central square or in the halls as I walked around campus, and occasionally would hear the jungle screeching when a fight broke out, but I had literally no interaction with them in the classroom, as the Jews were seemingly protected from such creatures. Indeed, it was almost as if there was a separate small academy for Jews within a larger school of several thousand. This lead to some strange dynamics to say the least. It was clear that there was a resentment towards the Jews by the minorities, as I recall on a couple occasions having change thrown at me. “Here Jew! Take it!” (They assumed I too was Jewish, even though I have blonde hair and blue eyes). I never felt physically threatened however, as I think the minorities knew to never touch the Jewish kids, as there would be Hell to pay.

There was a pall of darkness surrounding that school that is hard to describe, except to say that I was not at all surprised to see that violence has now visited its tainted halls. I am also concerned about what the repercussions will be for this shooting, as the Jews in that community are indeed very wealthy and powerful and are sure to seek revenge on White America, whom I’m sure they perceive as being responsible for the violence.

The only positive I can take from my experience at the school is that my eyes were opened to the world as it really is. If I had not spent time in such hellish circumstances, I know I would be a cuckservative to this day, appalled by Trump, “antisemitism”, “racism”, etc. Thank God for that.

I don't share this guy's views fully of course.

In any case - no idea whether this shooting fits any definition of false flag. At best they let him do it, but whatever. I wish that I had some kind of time-projection ability where I could find out in each case what was going on. But even if I had, then I would not be writing about it on the internet, so you might only find out when we meet up over a beer and we can tip off the boxes of fake/real/planned etc.

And what would that help you? You realize that the government is even more evil than you thought - big surprise. That will certainly change your daily life there .... especially since the average local cop has 99,9% more in common with you than the elite.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Hypno - 02-18-2018

I don't know if its a "false flag," but often there are suspicious circumstances regarding these school shooters:
- multiple shooters, but media singles out a lone patsy
- FBI was aware of patsty, did nothing to stop him (true of muslim attacks in the u.s. as well)
- "drills" planned for that day
- suspect used anti-depressants
-blame attributed to conservative or right wing elements.

http://asheepnomore.net/2018/02/17/five-...-shooting/

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - doc holliday - 02-18-2018

Quote: (02-18-2018 04:31 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2018 08:22 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

I wonder if the victims parents have a case against the feds and local authorities here?

No - even if you have some kind of 100% proof and insider whistleblowing, then I would recommend everyone to bury the dead and let it go. There is no better way to get yourself killed than this.

Though in this case it may be an actual psycho shooter.

In addition you have to realize that there are multiple differences of false flags -

+ actual ones which are allowed to happen as the agencies know that a person is unstable and they let him do the thing
+ completely fabricated ones where there is not even any proof that anyone died at all
+ ones where agents did the killing and only found a patsy
+ ones where agents AND the terrorist/shooter did the deed
+ ones where the agents were only the suppliers of weapons/plans/money/explosives/dogma, but someone else did the deed

In addition there are real cases of deranged individuals who probably went under the radar - Columbine being likely one of them.

In any case - real people died here - among them a pretty Jewish girl as the school has a small sub-space within the school in the "gifted program" which is set apart from the other more diverse students.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2018/02/...n-schools/

This shooting in Florida has been interesting to watch, as I have a bit more insight into the culture and circumstances surrounding the school in question. I transferred to that school at the start of my Junior year of highschool in the early 2000s. Hailing from a White cuckservative stronghold in the Midwest, it was a culture shock, as I was now surrounded by Jewish kids (Parkland FL, is a Jewish enclave) and brown minorities, both of whom I had never had much contact with. The following two years were probably the worst of my life.

Because I wasn’t an idiot, I placed into all Advanced Placement and Honor classes, and these were filled to the brim with Jewish Kids. I had never been exposed to such degeneracy in my life: cheating on tests, drug use, hedonism, homosexuality, backstabbing and cruelty were the norm of these wealthy spoiled Jews. It was an affront to my wholesome, Protestant background. On the other hand, the mostly Latino population (plus a few blacks) on campus seemed to inhabit a world separate from the one in which I lived. Yes I saw them in the central square or in the halls as I walked around campus, and occasionally would hear the jungle screeching when a fight broke out, but I had literally no interaction with them in the classroom, as the Jews were seemingly protected from such creatures. Indeed, it was almost as if there was a separate small academy for Jews within a larger school of several thousand. This lead to some strange dynamics to say the least. It was clear that there was a resentment towards the Jews by the minorities, as I recall on a couple occasions having change thrown at me. “Here Jew! Take it!” (They assumed I too was Jewish, even though I have blonde hair and blue eyes). I never felt physically threatened however, as I think the minorities knew to never touch the Jewish kids, as there would be Hell to pay.

There was a pall of darkness surrounding that school that is hard to describe, except to say that I was not at all surprised to see that violence has now visited its tainted halls. I am also concerned about what the repercussions will be for this shooting, as the Jews in that community are indeed very wealthy and powerful and are sure to seek revenge on White America, whom I’m sure they perceive as being responsible for the violence.

The only positive I can take from my experience at the school is that my eyes were opened to the world as it really is. If I had not spent time in such hellish circumstances, I know I would be a cuckservative to this day, appalled by Trump, “antisemitism”, “racism”, etc. Thank God for that.

I don't share this guy's views fully of course.

In any case - no idea whether this shooting fits any definition of false flag. At best they let him do it, but whatever. I wish that I had some kind of time-projection ability where I could find out in each case what was going on. But even if I had, then I would not be writing about it on the internet, so you might only find out when we meet up over a beer and we can tip off the boxes of fake/real/planned etc.

And what would that help you? You realize that the government is even more evil than you thought - big surprise. That will certainly change your daily life there .... especially since the average local cop has 99,9% more in common with you than the elite.

My kids go to a high school with almost this very same demographic and he's not far off in his description. You have Mexicans and Jewish kids going to school side by side but never interacting much with one another. Of course it's a highly liberal area and they all virtue signal about how tolerant they are but the reality is that the many rich Jewish kids do keep separate
from the Mexican kids and the non-Jewish kids. Being a wealthy area, there are a lot of drugs and degenerate behavior with some of these spoiled rotten rich kids. I can easily see why this guy had a hard time in a high school like this, it would have been hard for him to fit in. Thank god my kids only have two years left in high school.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Hypno - 02-19-2018

Organizers of the Women’s March announced the plans for a 17-minute walkout beginning at 10 a.m. on March 14, which will mark the one-month anniversary of the shooting. The protest is aimed at urging Congress to enact laws that will protect schools from gun violence.

http://www.wsbradio.com/news/national-sc...5FQBIWn9I/

Apparrent love triangle is now the motive; media shielding the name of the girl who may have caused this.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-1...g-kill-you

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Simeon_Strangelight - 02-19-2018

Quote: (02-19-2018 07:30 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Apparrent love triangle is now the motive; media shielding the name of the girl who may have caused this.

[Image: cr5_0.jpg?itok=SJSWGGpu]

If an ex-boyfriend of a girl I am dating is threatening to kill me and sending me pictures of his weapons arsenal, then I am instantly calling the cops on him.

At least they are going to take away his guns and putting him on a blacklist. Of course he could buy it illegally, but that is more difficult than it seems in Hollywood.

It's really amazing that this guy was allowed to run around free and no one was alerting any government agencies with any success.

In August of 2016, Enea Sabadini began dating Cruz's ex girlfriend, who declined to be named. Shortly thereafter, Cruz sent Sabadini a series of increasingly threatening text messages over Instagram - at first threatening to beat Sabadini up, and eventually progressing to death threats and then two physical altercations:

The first fight began as an argument on the sidewalk next to their school. Nikolas yelled “Stop talking to her!” Enea said. Enea said he responded: “No, I’m not going to stop talking to her.” Matthew said he witnessed this fight.

Enea said Cruz ran at him. “While he was chasing me down the street, he also called me a nigger multiple times,” Enea said. “He was also trying to stab me with pencils.” Cruz couldn’t catch him, and Enea said he taunted him. “I remember telling him that I was a gazelle, because I was much faster than him,” he said.

Enea also said he doesn’t think Cruz disliked him because of his race. “I don’t think he was mad at me about race. But I don’t get why he was so mad over a girl,” he said. -BuzzFeed

So this case is getting at least ever more clear. If it was a false flag, then one where the agencies were just watching it happen. They did not have to lift a finger to prevent it - and it looks like they didn't.

Supposedly the police came to his house 39 times, and the FBI was contacted at least 20 times. That sort of official pre-knowledge occurs with a lot of these mass-shootings and even terrorist events. I can remember as far back as the 1993 World Trade Center bombing the FBI being involved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World...nvolvement

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Jetset - 02-19-2018

Quote: (02-19-2018 07:46 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

If an ex-boyfriend of a girl I am dating is threatening to kill me and sending me pictures of his weapons arsenal, then I am instantly calling the cops on him.

At least they are going to take away his guns and putting him on a blacklist. Of course he could buy it illegally, but that is more difficult than it seems in Hollywood.

In truth, although he'll likely lose his right to own and acquire firearms, they probably wouldn't "take" his guns. In most American states, there's little basis for entering a restraining order subject's home to search for weapons beyond whatever they voluntarily surrender when the court orders them to do so, and the police are notoriously disinterested in spending time on it.

With that said, I agree 100%. In most cases, I'd also dump the girl if she isn't willing to independently take action to have him served and prosecuted. It's a crystal-clear indicator that she wants to perpetuate the drama. The "drama triangle" is a known situation which can start out as simple game-playing for attention but rapidly destabilize and lead to the murder of one of the participants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karpman_drama_triangle

Teenagers are just stupid, though, and make choices accordingly. Where were the parents in all this?

[quote='Jetset' pid='1739559' dateline='1519052375']
In most American states, there's little basis for entering a restraining order subject's home to search for weapons beyond whatever they voluntarily surrender when the court orders them to do so, and the police are notoriously disinterested in spending time on it.
[/quote='Jetset' pid='1739559' dateline='1519052375']

In all 50 states, if you post on YouTube that you are going to shoot up a school, the FBI has more than enough for a warrant to bust down your doors and take you and your guns away.

We don't need new gun laws, we need a new FBI.

Just like we don't need new immigration laws, we need to enforce the ones we have.

Quote: (02-19-2018 10:18 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

In all 50 states, if you post on YouTube that you are going to shoot up a school, the FBI has more than enough for a warrant to bust down your doors and take you and your guns away.

Without a doubt.

I was just homing in on the point about how somebody should react to woman's psychotic ex.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - nomadbrah - 02-19-2018

Quote: (02-19-2018 09:00 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Supposedly the police came to his house 39 times, and the FBI was contacted at least 20 times. That sort of official pre-knowledge occurs with a lot of these mass-shootings and even terrorist events. I can remember as far back as the 1993 World Trade Center bombing the FBI being involved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World...nvolvement

Allow me to digress into lolbertarian arguments here.

Do not attribute to malice, which is adequately explained by incompetence.

Public sectors are incompetent, sometimes very incompetent. In addition, there is a "no independent thought allowed" culture, where if a previous case worker/officer/doctor has concluded something, then you will not go against it.

You sometimes see this with doctors. Some poor guy had a tumor in his stomach, yet 8 doctors in a row refused to scan him, referring to the first erronenous journal entry. The guy then went out of country and instantly got a scan which revealed the tumor. He died though.

This kind of shit happens all the time in the public sector.

Quote: (02-19-2018 11:57 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Do not attribute to malice, which is adequately explained by incompetence.

Public sectors are incompetent, sometimes very incompetent. In addition, there is a "no independent thought allowed" culture, where if a previous case worker/officer/doctor has concluded something, then you will not go against it.

[Image: 782384e631dfc723e944cab7775f4915a845725f...62ebb4.jpg]

It's just human nature to have trouble changing your mind, especially when you've already decided that you're an authority.

More than that, law enforcement officers aren't all fearless action movie heroes. They're humans with sketchy-ass psychologies, and most of them just want to retire and collect their pensions, not fulfill some weird savior complex.

I guarantee that at least some of the officers who fielded these complaints absolutely realized exactly how dangerous this kid was and thought to themselves, very loudly and clearly, "I'm not going in there. That creepy little shit's probably either going to kill me or make me kill him. What excuse can I write down in my report for clearing this call today without ending up on the news?"

Quote: (02-19-2018 09:59 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

In truth, although he'll likely lose his right to own and acquire firearms, they probably wouldn't "take" his guns. In most American states, there's little basis for entering a restraining order subject's home to search for weapons beyond whatever they voluntarily surrender when the court orders them to do so, and the police are notoriously disinterested in spending time on it.

With that said, I agree 100%. In most cases, I'd also dump the girl if she isn't willing to independently take action to have him served and prosecuted. It's a crystal-clear indicator that she wants to perpetuate the drama. The "drama triangle" is a known situation which can start out as simple game-playing for attention but rapidly destabilize and lead to the murder of one of the participants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karpman_drama_triangle

Teenagers are just stupid, though, and make choices accordingly. Where were the parents in all this?

I understand, but giving over the details to the FBI, they would have found other social media accounts warning about school shootings. So a direct murder threat while pointing to his guns in the environment of a known unstable teenager on psychotropics - that should ring alarm bells!

We know that emotions run high for teenagers and young men, we know in addition that psychotropics increase violent tendencies. And if you add death threats and public violence statements then the picture gets ever more clear that at least something has to be done.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - porscheguy - 02-19-2018

Quote: (02-19-2018 07:30 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

[Image: cr5_0.jpg?itok=SJSWGGpu]

It's really amazing that this guy was allowed to run around free and no one was alerting any government agencies with any success.

In August of 2016, Enea Sabadini began dating Cruz's ex girlfriend, who declined to be named. Shortly thereafter, Cruz sent Sabadini a series of increasingly threatening text messages over Instagram - at first threatening to beat Sabadini up, and eventually progressing to death threats and then two physical altercations:

The first fight began as an argument on the sidewalk next to their school. Nikolas yelled “Stop talking to her!” Enea said. Enea said he responded: “No, I’m not going to stop talking to her.” Matthew said he witnessed this fight.

Enea said Cruz ran at him. “While he was chasing me down the street, he also called me a nigger multiple times,” Enea said. “He was also trying to stab me with pencils.” Cruz couldn’t catch him, and Enea said he taunted him. “I remember telling him that I was a gazelle, because I was much faster than him,” he said.

Enea also said he doesn’t think Cruz disliked him because of his race. “I don’t think he was mad at me about race. But I don’t get why he was so mad over a girl,” he said. -BuzzFeed

So this case is getting at least ever more clear. If it was a false flag, then one where the agencies were just watching it happen. They did not have to lift a finger to prevent it - and it looks like they didn't.
The only thing I'll say in defense of law enforcement is that the guy who was receiving those texts was so chill about the situation, that perhaps law enforcement felt no need to pursue the issue.

As for the guy getting those texts, am I the only one who noticed that his text game is pretty tight? Especially for a 17/18 year old. He talked to the shooter like we tell people to text girls. The shooter is having a meltdown, and this guy is like "fuck off, I'm trying to watch youtube." He's sending the shooter memes and animal videos, while the shooter is threatening to kill him. The shooter sucker punched him, and still got his ass kicked.

Enea Sabadini didn't need any help, but it would seem that thanks to the shooter, he'll swim in pussy for years to come.

Quote: (02-19-2018 12:38 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

The only thing I'll say in defense of law enforcement is that the guy who was receiving those texts was so chill about the situation, that perhaps law enforcement felt no need to pursue the issue.

As for the guy getting those texts, am I the only one who noticed that his text game is pretty tight? Especially for a 17/18 year old. He talked to the shooter like we tell people to text girls. The shooter is having a meltdown, and this guy is like "fuck off, I'm trying to watch youtube." He's sending the shooter memes and animal videos, while the shooter is threatening to kill him. The shooter sucker punched him, and still got his ass kicked.

Enea Sabadini didn't need any help, but it would seem that thanks to the shooter, he'll swim in pussy for years to come.

I noticed that too, but he seems to be a relaxed Alpha-frame guy with Game. Nowadays good-looking men can go through 20-30 girls by the time they are 17-18 in high school. In fact I have a 16yo brother of a friend who went through 10 in his first few months after starting sex.
[Image: enea.jpg?itok=qN3hTnpD]

Also he beat the school shooters ass as he attacked him in the yard. He tried to deflect it and it's usually sufficient behavior. In this case he should have taken it a bit more seriously.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - SlickyBoy - 02-19-2018

That's the first thing I noticed about that Sabadini guy is how he framed himself in texts and by the sounds of it, in life. The beta loser shithead who got his ass beat fell for the first girl who gave him a hickey. This guy on the other hand has an obvious abundance mentality.

And I am not buying for one minute the claim of the foster parents that they couldn't see this coming. Any teen dweeb who got that unhinged over texts would be showing signs at the dinner table too. Never mind the likely: "oh, jeez, is that an arsenal on your bed honey, well just remember to pick up your toys."

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Once Was Not - 02-19-2018

They're really pushing the propaganda with these teens. Shit is all over the place with them yelling and being all outraged at...Trump. And just advocating for "gun control" in general. Fucking Trump is to blame for all this, of course. Bunch of useful idiots, fucking Blonald Blumpf is le hitler and dividing us guise, pls take our evil guns away. I guess everyone just forgot about the legal responsibly gun owner who chased down and killed that dude who shot up a church.

It's sure getting difficult for me to discount false flagging as tinfoil hat nonsense as we get more and more examples of the FBI either blatantly ignoring huge threats or almost losing control of operations like that muslim dude at that fair. Sure, maybe not done by conventional means, but this fucking coordinated agenda pushing immediately after the fact is raising my suspicions coupled with almost every day we find out even more clear as day evidence this dude was going to kill people. I mean, how many of these dangerous people are they aware of and what is stopping them from just selectively letting things happen? We even have evidence there are hardcore leftists in the FBI with those Trump haters and their texts. Also, zero information on the Vegas massacre since it went down. Guess there is nothing to worry about then, FBI surely has everything under control, back to sleep...zzzzz

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - 911 - 02-19-2018

Quote: (02-19-2018 02:13 PM)Once Was Not Wrote:  

They're really pushing the propaganda with these teens. Shit is all over the place with them yelling and being all outraged at...Trump. And just advocating for "gun control" in general. Fucking Trump is to blame for all this, of course. Bunch of useful idiots, fucking Blonald Blumpf is le hitler and dividing us guise, pls take our evil guns away. I guess everyone just forgot about the legal responsibly gun owner who chased down and killed that dude who shot up a church.

It's sure getting difficult for me to discount false flagging as tinfoil hat nonsense as we get more and more examples of the FBI either blatantly ignoring huge threats or almost losing control of operations like that muslim dude at that fair. Sure, maybe not done by conventional means, but this fucking coordinated agenda pushing immediately after the fact is raising my suspicions coupled with almost every day we find out even more clear as day evidence this dude was going to kill people. I mean, how many of these dangerous people are they aware of and what is stopping them from just selectively letting things happen? We even have evidence there are hardcore leftists in the FBI with those Trump haters and their texts. Also, zero information on the Vegas massacre since it went down. Guess there is nothing to worry about then, FBI surely has everything under control, back to sleep...zzzzz

Yes indeed, they're targeting the youth, shaping the opinions and values of the next generation, long game... 90% of young Americans now favor gun control.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - RexImperator - 02-19-2018

Since it's south Florida, I wonder if the school kids are being strongly encouraged by their (((parents))).

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - TigerMandingo - 02-19-2018

I don't care about guns one way or another, but hypothetically speaking, if we made it harder for people to obtain guns - would it be such a bad thing?

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - spokepoker - 02-19-2018

Like what? Make it harder how?

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - heavy - 02-19-2018

Quote: (02-19-2018 03:58 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

I don't care about guns one way or another, but hypothetically speaking, if we made it harder for people to obtain guns - would it be such a bad thing?

This is a huge statistical and historical topic. You're better off reading up on well sourced literature from John Lott.

I think this lengthy article would get you started.

http://reason.com/archives/2016/01/05/yo...u-think-a/
(Ben Shapiro recently cited this on his podcast as a thorough article)

Personally, I don't care about guns much. I have a shotgun because I grew up hunting, and I've considered getting a pistol simply as a political stance (and to be comfortable with them), but if guns all of a sudden ceased to exist, I wouldn't miss them. But they do exist, and they always will.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - TigerMandingo - 02-19-2018

Something along the lines of a psychiatric evaluation. I don't have the answers but maybe that would be a start.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - RexImperator - 02-19-2018

A pro-constitutional method would be to require some kind of training and meeting of local militia, and being a member in good standing in order to purchase military type rifles with higher capacities. This would help weed out weirdos.

I started a thread about this after a previous shooting:

thread-56547.html

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - 911 - 02-19-2018

Quote: (02-19-2018 04:18 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

A pro-constitutional method would be to require some kind of training and meeting of local militia, and being a member in good standing in order to purchase military type rifles with higher capacities. This would help weed out weirdos.

I started a thread about this after a previous shooting:

thread-56547.html

Far-right extremists like us who post on hate sites like Roosh V Forum need not apply...