rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Douglas High School shooting in Florida

Looks like dozens may be dead.

Quote:Quote:

A suspect is in custody after a shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, left at least one person dead and multiple people injured Wednesday afternoon.

The extent of the injuries are unknown but the Broward Sheriff said the scene is still active.

Broward Schools Superintendent Robert Runcie said there were "numerous fatalities" but the exact number was unknown.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Poli...78423.html

Bunch of trapped rats in rectangular boxes just hoping they don't get shot.

A-holes banning all the good guys from being armed and being able to protect themselves.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Was listening to an interview, kids said it was a former student.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote:[/url]

[url=http://miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200126034.html]Miami Herald article

Quote:Miami Herald Wrote:

Paragraph Four: "We were told last year that he wasn’t allowed on campus with a backpack on him,” said math teacher Jim Gard, who said Cruz had been in his class last year. “There were problems with him last year threatening students, and I guess he was asked to leave campus."

probably another case of beta male rage

What meds was the shooter on or recently gotten off of?

Video of arrest: http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/14/police...ing-video/

Screenshot of his purported Instagram:

[Image: DWBw4IFV4AAqCWL.jpg:large]

Quote: (02-14-2018 05:22 PM)Abelard Lindsey Wrote:  

What meds was the shooter on or recently gotten off of?

SSRI`s most likely. Has there been one single school shooting since Columbine where psychiatric medications where not involved?
(Answer=NO!)

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Quote: (02-14-2018 05:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Screenshot of his purported Instagram:

If only there had been some kind of a sign that he was troubled.

(In on 17 page conspiracy thread.)

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Edit: Will wait for clarification since the pics might have been doctored/fabricated.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote: (02-14-2018 04:32 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

EDIT: Here's the video on a work safe website (the above YouTube link went down and I found it on LiveLeak but here's a better link):

LINK to video on Miami Herald's website

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Ohhh here we go again...

When your liberal friends bring up gun control, tell them that the shooter had a long history of mental illness, but (thanks to stupid liberal policies) he couldn't be committed nor medicated against his will.

Quote: (02-14-2018 05:54 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

When your liberal friends bring up gun control, tell them that the shooter had a long history of mental illness, but (thanks to stupid liberal policies) he couldn't be committed nor medicated against his will.

Sorry, what?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

What about mental health funding in the states? Im not asking rhetorically, i dont know who is responsible for the funding (or lack thereof) of the mental health systems over there

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/160474138

In one of the pictures in this pol thread I saw the guy with Antifa clothing and a MAGA hat, bonafide nutcase, also another picture of him with a communist scarf.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

From what I've read, he's a former student, and was banned from coming on campus.

They knew he was dangerous, and an email went out not to let him onto school campus especially with a backpack.

The full name is Nicolas de Jesus Cruz - sounds very American.

Guy makes threats across the board, posts only weapons pictures online and is obviously a bit deranged. I guess the NSA is more concerned about a sexist Twitter comment made against Leslie Jones.

Quote:Quote:

One of Cruz’s accounts seemed to display a fascination with ISIS terrorists and Islamic extremism; the other one showcased Cruz wearing a MAGA hat and contained imagery such as him killing toads.

If you guessed that Instagram removed the ISIS one, you got it right. Why would they remove that one but keep the MAGA hat one up? To control the narrative as this story develops. Unfortunately for them, Gateway Pundit has screenshot the entirety of both accounts.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/...-maga-hat/

I don't think that he converted to Islam. He was just the usual psycho on psychotropic drugs who of course was interested in joining ISIS - in that organization he could actually live out his killing desires while getting paid.

But the Middle East is far away - his highschool is much closer. And why have they described the guy as a ginger first?

He is a dreamer.

Whether he was motivated by one specific ideology is hard to see based on his posts - he seems to be a nutcase who might be a good fit in a Mexican cartel or on the ISIS torture chambers.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/PzFeed/status/963913780467027968][/url]

17 confirmed fatalities.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Quote: (02-14-2018 05:58 PM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

What about mental health funding in the states? Im not asking rhetorically, i dont know who is responsible for the funding (or lack thereof) of the mental health systems over there

Funding is a separate discussion.

I believe we're all living in a culture war, and every political discussion is part of that culture war. My advice was (is) always designed to handle liberal talking points in a way that isn't surrendering to them.

If you can move a liberal away from Gun Control and onto an esoteric discussion of Mental Health funding, then you've already won.

My experience heading to the tail end of my 30s is that no matter how skilled my dialogue, no matter how close I was to a person as a friend, no matter how much evidence I brought to bear, no leftist I spoke to was ever persuaded to abandon their puerile belief systems.

It's now my belief that leftism is simply an ego-driven manifestation of teenage self-worship that some sufferers fail to recover from for decades or perhaps their entire lives.

If I wanted to I could credit myself with having "converted" a number of people but the truth of the matter is that everyone grows out of this phase in their life at their own speed.

Another more pertinent truth is that the second you start discussing politics with someone of an adversarial point of view you are by definition adopting a weak frame. You are appealing to them to believe you, which makes you the person saying "please", which in turn creates the sense that they are the powerful one, not you. This is the crippled mentality that has allowed women to dominate the political spectrum, the antithesis of which is the Trumpian titanium frame of being a winner, leaving losers behind and dragging female herd members along in record numbers because a shepherd doesn't negotiate with sheep, he just leads the way.

Leaders lead and the weak are left to negotiate. You can be smart, but if you're not wise enough to the ways of idiots then you will spend your time casting pearls before swine, providing statistics and references for hours while the other person thinks "why is this guy so desperate for my approval, he must be a loser, so do I want to throw in with a loser?".

The most powerful political results I've ever gotten from fence sitters is by calling leftists weak, pathetic, soft, needy, unmanly, gutless, delusional, jealous or any synonym of those concepts. I would feel worse about doing it if it weren't true.

10 years of watching conservative political failure and more personally wasting time trying to preach the sense of gun rights in this nation has taught me this the hard way. Negotiation is for intellectual and emotional equals. The rest you must lead with frame.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Broward County is just south of my county, and that Coral Springs area is right next to the Everglades. Can't say it feels good seeing this shit happening in my general area. Can't say it's too surprising given the incredible influx of people into the "South Florida" counties in the past decade or so. Many of them are not good people, and the ever growing crime rate and homicides are indicative of what this area is turning into.

That said, I cannot understand how this was able to happen. My high school was locked down during school hours and you couldn't just walk on or off campus without being stopped. We always had guys walking around during the day and I'm sure someone like this would've been stopped before he got in. I mean, you can't fucking hide a rifle. What's worse is the school knew of him and had him barred from the school, yet failed to keep him out. What's even worse than that is the whole school was expecting a shooter drill sometime in the near future, so when this happened it was presumed to be a drill only. It also sounds like the shooter tried to draw out targets with the fire alarm.

I just don't know anymore guys...how can my Mom leave her high school for lunch to do whatever back in the 80s yet today high schools have to be locked down like a fucking prison to keep murderous lunatics out? Something is just...wrong, the culture in this country is poision, it's like people just fall down this endless pit of being a victim and can't get out without snapping like this. Of course, mental health in this country is a joke as well, all the crazies just left to wander the streets at the behest of our radical leftist overlords who are worried about their "human rights".

Terrible, just terrible. It kills me when people who've barely gotten to live their lives are cut down for no reason like this. 17 young adults who never had a chance are dead tonight.

Quote:Leonard Neubache Wrote:

My experience heading to the tail end of my 30s is that no matter how skilled my dialogue, no matter how close I was to a person as a friend, no matter how much evidence I brought to bear, no leftist I spoke to was ever persuaded to abandon their puerile belief systems.

The goal of discussing politics with Liberals is not, and should never be, to convince them, nor to convert them. The goal of discussing politics with Liberals is to frustrate and demoralize them, so that they anticipate being frustrated and demoralized were they to propose their ideas to the wider world.

This is the most important wrong-headed assumption you've made. But it's not the only one.

I won't discuss those other wrong-headed assumptions, however, because the shooting is a much more important topic.