Roosh V Forum
Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination (/thread-67113.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Black Caesar - 12-19-2018

“First time in Africa”

“Too much Chaos for me”

Love it.

Enjoy the fun.

Get a girl to take you to some local spots and then you can always go back without her later

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Captain_Crunch - 12-19-2018

Hey Vbezemer. It gets better believe me. Not sure how much time you plan on staying in Kampala, but getting laid your first night doesn’t exactly suck as we used to say.

Regarding the “Tick Hotel”, do not book online, go directly in. Will save about $10/night that way. Should not pay more than $32/night tops. For the price, it is a nice Hotel, best bang for the buck I am aware of. Yes, noise can be a factor (day and night) BUT, ask for a room on the top floor, and other side of the building from the road (ask to be in the “new” section of hotel) and you will not be bothered by noise. That is what I did and noise was not a factor. Service is friendly and slow ? The food surprisingly good in the Hotel. *Note: Very surprised your money was stolen. That is rare to happen, then again, I never use Airbnb.

Club Guvnor like Bubbles is a good place to start. As you now know, lot’s of Expats lounging about Bubbles. Will be “some” in Guvnor as well. To your point, Guvnor is very safe and located in the Industrial area. Security is also visible. Guvnor is engineered to attract a more stately crowd. It too caters to Expats and is more upscale. They tolerate no funny-business in Guvnor, so you can relax and feel safe. You will also see higher quality Ugandan ladies at Guvnor more than other clubs. It is a lively place. They are a DJ club, and play classic rock, R and B, Caribbean flavor, etc. In short, Guvnor is the spot. Another benefit, Guvnor has an excellent menu and serves up some of the best food in Kampala, so order a meal while there as well.

Vbezemer, you seem concerned about safety, so am hesitant to recommend Kabalagala to you. As I stated earlier, this place is definitely a walk on the wild side. I for one found it entertaining and had my head on a swivel. Think of it as an African Bangkok. Definitely a sleazier vibe here, but can be addictive. Giving you a heads-up, there is also a club here called “De Posh” on Muyenga Road. Lots of Pros working here and a wild club once the evening progresses, so be careful. I can tell you, if you keep your wits about you, chances of having a problem is very slight. Ugandans are not known for attacking visitors, it is just not their way. You may come across a couple of panhandlers, but harmless. Again, if you are the cautious type, then cannot overwhelmingly recommend Kabalagala. Then again, if you never venture to that part of town, you will always wonder ? Happy hunting!!

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - vbezemer - 12-20-2018

Thanks guys for the info.

Tuesday night went out with a Tinder date to Sky Lounge. Saw some better girls there. Unfortunately my date didn't have the curves I like lol. But she wants to take me everywhere in Uganda for the coming week. Couldnt take her home, cause had to get up at 5am for my Jinja trip and Im terrinly underslep already.

Well I feel pretty safe here. I wanted to walk home, but the Tinder girl was like 'you CANNOT do that'even though im like 3 minutes from the mall. It's just that I find it hard to "get" their emotions based on the (bland) look people give.
But in all Im enjoying it more each day and it's a great experience to be here.

In Jinja now Went kayaking. Good fun.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Borges - 12-20-2018

Question for the resident experts on Africa: my favorite types of black girl are short curvy ones, and slender ones (height doesn't matter in that case). I'm also a sucker for pretty faces. Are there countries where these types of girl are more common? I've seen both types in various places in Latin America, as well as in the US with less frequency.

Examples:

[Image: attachment.jpg40887]   
[Image: attachment.jpg40888]   
[Image: attachment.jpg40889]   
[Image: attachment.jpg40890]   

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - SandersV - 12-20-2018

A lot of those girls are a bit too big boned for me and too dark. What do you guys think is better for lighter skinned, more ectomporphic girls that still have curves, Nairobi or Cape Town?

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Captain_Crunch - 12-20-2018

@Super Average: these girls look much more Kenyan, Tanzanian or Gambian perhaps. Those are the countries I would recommend to finding that look. Ethiopian women tend to have a lighter complexion and mixed features. Many men prefer Ethiopians mixed qualities. Ugandans, Nigerians and Ghanans tend to have a more athletic and curvier shape. If you like big, hard butts, definitely Uganda and Ghana.

@Vbezemer: Hope you enjoyed the Nile. Everyone gets a photo standing next to the blue sign in the water (source of the Nile), make sure you do as well. There is an actually nice night club in Jinja called Bourbon. Bourbon is fun and friendly, and should be on your bucket list when in Jinja.

I enjoyed Sky lounge as well when in Kampala. Good location, adjacent to Acacia Mall. Like everywhere in Africa, service is slow, but part of the experience. This is the time of year I also enjoyed the views. Lots of hot, curvy Ugandan women there as well. Kampala gets intermittent showers, however still warm so may get a little humid. I believe you will find Guvnor has cornered the market in hardbodies though. Not trying to give you a false sense of security, however, you are much safer in Kampala than you may know. In fact, attacks on whites is very uncommon, even in the shadier districts. Your Tinder girl panicked because she knows that you are a hot commodity with Ugandan women in Kampala. She was staking her territory by making sure you made it home safe…. And nowhere else, LOL.

Your game sounds intact. The one thing I can tell you about Ugandan women, their one goal is to find a man of their own, marry and have babies. They will feel they have arrived in doing this. While I was there, I used the approach on the higher-quality ladies, that I hope to find an African lady to wed one day. One of the reasons I travel to Africa. I tried not to appear overly interested, however in hearing that I was open to marrying an African woman, the attraction level magnified 10x. Also keep in mind that to an African woman, sex is simply a way for the woman to show her fondness to a man. Well, getting long-winded, however hope you enjoy your time very much. You are in the perfect place for wet and wild adventure!

Posting a couple more photos of Ugandan women. One photo is from our 3-day Safari trip. I was walking down the stairs and this Ugandan woman had the best butt I had ever seen. I believe she was an employee on her day off. Employees of the lodge live in bungalows as a perk. Did not want to miss this Kodak moment. The second photo is one of my conquests while in Kampala. The photo is of her outside her apartment. We were just getting ready to depart for the day. One of the happiest, fun girls I met there.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Captain_Crunch - 12-20-2018

@Super Average: these girls look much more Kenyan, Tanzanian or Gambian perhaps. Those are the countries I would recommend to finding that look. Ethiopian women tend to have a lighter complexion and mixed features. Many men prefer Ethiopians mixed qualities. Ugandans, Nigerians and Ghanans tend to have a more athletic and curvier shape. If you like big, hard butts, definitely Uganda and Ghana.

@Vbezemer: Hope you enjoyed the Nile. Everyone gets a photo standing next to the blue sign in the water (source of the Nile), make sure you do as well. There is an actually nice night club in Jinja called Bourbon. Bourbon is fun and friendly, and should be on your bucket list when in Jinja.

I enjoyed Sky lounge as well when in Kampala. Good location, adjacent to Acacia Mall. Like everywhere in Africa, service is slow, but part of the experience. This is the time of year I also enjoyed the views. Lots of hot, curvy Ugandan women there as well. Kampala gets intermittent showers, however still warm so may get a little humid. I believe you will find Guvnor has cornered the market in hardbodies though. Not trying to give you a false sense of security, however, you are much safer in Kampala than you may know. In fact, attacks on whites is very uncommon, even in the shadier districts. Your Tinder girl panicked because she knows that you are a hot commodity with Ugandan women in Kampala. She was staking her territory by making sure you made it home safe…. And nowhere else, LOL.

Your game sounds intact. The one thing I can tell you about Ugandan women, there one goal is to find a man of their own, marry and have babies. They will feel they have arrived in doing this. While I was there, I used the approach on the higher-quality ladies, that I hope to find an African lady to wed one day. One of the reasons I travel to Africa. I tried not to appear overly interested, however in hearing that I was open to marrying an African woman, the attraction level magnified 10x. Also keep in mind that to an African woman, sex is simply a way for the woman to show her fondness to a man. Well, getting long-winded, however hope you enjoy your time very much. You are in the perfect place for wet and wild adventure!

Posting a couple more photos of Ugandan women. One photo is from our 3-day Safari trip. I was walking down the stairs and this Ugandan woman had the best butt I had ever seen. I believe she was an employee on her day off. Employees of the lodge live in bungalows as a perk. Did not want to miss this Kodak moment. The second photo is one of my conquests while in Kampala. The photo is of her outside her apartment. We were just getting ready to depart for the day. One of the happiest, fun girls I met there.

Quote: (12-20-2018 10:18 AM)SandersV Wrote:  

A lot of those girls are a bit too big boned for me and too dark. What do you guys think is better for lighter skinned, more ectomporphic girls that still have curves, Nairobi or Cape Town?

Definitely NOT Cape Town. Do not misunderstand me, one of the most beautiful and enjoyable cities on the planet. A great, great tourist destination. Keep in mind that you are traveling to a place where black women are accustomed to seeing white men and not impressed. Many have a dismissive attitude as well, as they hold power in Government. The black women you will meet in Cape Town will be more cultured and well-spoken, however much, much harder to bang than any other part of Africa. My suggestion, if you must go to Cape Town, go for white Afrikaner women. They are beautiful, cultured, well-bread and delightful. They are similar to the Dutch in appearance, but so much more inviting. In my opinion, you will have better luck with SA Afrikaner women then you would for example Ukraine women; and a whole lot more fun to be around. In fact, you may have more luck with white Afrikaners than black SA women as well.

Kenya is no different. I have made my opinions known on Kenya as well. Oh yes, you will meet tall, fashion model looking women while there. However, Kenyan women are of the most appealing of Africa, mainly because of appearance, western fashion, they speak excellent English and those living in Nairobi and Mombasa tend to adopt western culture. Many western men are taken for them for this reason as they relate easily to them. Keep in mind, you will strike out (A LOT) when in Kenya as the higher quality ladies know they can hold out and not desperate. Again, Uganda is just over the border.

More to your point of "lighter-skinned ectomorphic" types. Kenya definitely fits the bill on your physical specifications. Two other countries I would consider are Ethiopia and Tanzania. Ethiopian women tend to be stunning and green eyes not unusual. The women of Tanzania are much more reserved and predominately speak Swahili only. Therefore communication may be difficult. However, those I have spoken with swear Tanzanian women are the most satisfying.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Borges - 12-20-2018

Quote: (12-20-2018 02:20 PM)Captain_Crunch Wrote:  

Thanks. Browsing around those places with Tinder, I really liked what I saw in Tanzania and Gambia, although there weren't many profiles to swipe through. Surprisingly, I didn't really dig most of the girls I saw in Kenya, but they do have a lot more women using the app.

@super average: Go to a website called "AfricanIntroductuons.com. it has a huge search engine. You can filter the girls by age, country, height, weight, etc. When you are serious about heading to Africa, get on Afro a couple of months prior, pay for their basic service and you can exchange communication to prepare for your visit. I have found this the best path without doubt Hope you find this Intel useful.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - SandersV - 12-21-2018

I appreciate the analysis Crunch. Yeah I figured Cape Town might be a lot more difficult. If Cape Town is a 7 in difficulty, wouldn't Nairobi be more like a 4-5, and Kampala a 1-2? How would you rate the big cities in Kenya, Ethiopia and Tanzania for difficulty? And by difficulty I mean banging 7.5+ within 4 dates, not one night stands.

Besides looks, I think attitude/ personality (A/P) is very important. Of the East African countries, particularly Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania how would you rate A/P.

Parameters important to me: less difficulty of getting 7.5+, english speaking, ladies that are down to earth, low maintenance but interesting and cultured. Also a willingness to date 10-15 years (I am 36, tall, 15% bf, intellectual but quiet, reserved, "less fun") above their age. Also of course a city that is relatively safe for Africa and relatively organized.

Just from my research it seems like Nairobi is probably the city for me but perhaps the difference in difficulty between Nairobi to Ethiopia or Tanzania, I might be wrong.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - vbezemer - 12-22-2018

small update:

met up with TwinTurbo and his friend J. Fun talks, and we went out thursday to Big Mikes. Quality was better than Bubbles on saturday, but the crowd (and type of club) is just the same. My 2 lays on one day-girls were there as well. Awkward.

You get approached a lot here, which makes me a bit uncomfortable. It doesnt feel right, as you dont have to do any work. Instant grinding, instant make outs; at one point 2 girls were pulling my arms to come to them.

Friday we went out to Wave. No expats there this night, but not very crowded and bit of a sausage fest unfortunately. Hit Bubbles again. Made out with a sexy girl, but my phone got stolen. Could be done by her, her friends or just a random person. THe security was all over it tho. Made me watch the security footage (couldnt find prove), but they told me they keep a very close eye on whats going on. They can't afford to get a bad rep, so that was good to learn.

Ended the night at Casablanca down the street. A 24 hour club. No whites there, and more sausage again, hardly no single girls.
---

Im enjoying it more here. I'd say 2 weeks in this city is enough if you're here for party reasons only. You can get laid guaranteed every night. No problem going out solo. Weather at night is sweet, a 0.5 liter beer $2 and girl quality overall is a 6.8 I'd say. (Im very into black girls btw).

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - pitt - 12-22-2018

How is grinding in the clubs with ugandian chicks? Are they ok with strangers approaching them from behind and then they start grinding on you?

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - vbezemer - 12-22-2018

Quote: (12-22-2018 07:30 AM)pitt Wrote:  

How is grinding in the clubs with ugandian chicks? Are they ok with strangers approaching them from behind and then they start grinding on you?

Yeah u can do that easily, but most often a girl will just come to you and initiate it.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Black Caesar - 12-22-2018

The girls in the photos are West African.

The issue is guys come and slum it a bit with easy pulls of Tinder.

But if you stay for a while and make some friends you’ll meet so many fine chicks.

I see so many girls that should be on some runway on a daily basis.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Captain_Crunch - 12-22-2018

Hey SandersV:

Will do my best to answer your very good questions.

(Q1) If Cape Town is a 7 in difficulty, wouldn't Nairobi be more like a 4-5, and Kampala a 1-2?

(A1) I would rate Cape Town a solid “7” or “7-½” as you have indicated. Nairobi “5” to “5-½”; and Kampala a “1” or “2”.

(Q2) How would you rate the big cities in Kenya, Ethiopia and Tanzania for difficulty? And by difficulty I mean banging 7.5+ within 4 dates, not one night stands.

(A2): I would make one addition to Kenya, and that would be the city of Mombasa. Nairobi and Mombasa are where the action is in Kenya. I love Mombasa as it is a seaside resort town with a lot of action and fun. Higher-end ladies, familiar with being in contact with well-heeled tourists. Something to think about. I would rate Mombasa a solid “7-½”. Kenyan women are not easier, at least not the ones you will want. The best city to meet women in Ethiopia is Addis Ababa. It is a large city however many beautiful ladies as well. I would rate Addis Ababa somewhere in the “4” to “4-½” range. Tanzania, it is without question the city of Dar Es Salaam. Beautiful beaches, city right on the Indian Ocean. The nice Hotels are expensive so be prepared (they are built to accommodate western and Euro tourists). The women of Dar Es Salaam are a “3-½” to “4” in difficulty. Keep in mind that Swahili is predominately spoken and English difficult to understand.

(Q3) Besides looks, I think attitude/ personality (A/P) is very important. Of the East African countries, particularly Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania how would you rate A/P.

(A3): Kenya – A/P the lowest of the group. I would rate “2” to “3” (feeling generous today). Ethiopia a solid “7” or “7-½” and Tanzania the same (“7” or “7-½”). Note that Tanzanian women will be more reserved and docile than women from the other two countries (especially Kenya).

(Q4) Also a willingness to date 10-15 years (I am 36, tall, 15% bf, intellectual but quiet, reserved, "less fun") above their age?

(A4): African women as a group, do not look to a man’s age to determine his worth (one of the last cultures to do so). When you start speaking of age disparity with African women, they will not fully understand your question. Some of the Millennials from all three countries may begin paying more attention to age disparity, however, can assure you that this is not a part of their culture. African women are more concerned with finding a good provider and man who can give her many children. When she chooses to lay with you, it is because she will try to knock your socks off and see her as a potential mate. Of the three, Kenyan women may be the most concerned, however minutely at best. Ethiopian and Tanzanian will not even give it a thought unless you are a grandfatherly figure.

(Q5) Also of course a city that is relatively safe for Africa and relatively organized.

(A5): I am assuming we are continuing to speak of Kenya, Ethiopia and Tanzania. All countries are relatively safe as long as you keep your wits about you, and do not appear out of place. Kenya for example, Nairobi is probably a “7-½” or “8” depending on the sections you choose to hang out. Mombasa is a solid “9” – “10”. Mombasa is much more geared to well-heeled visitors and assure the experience is safe and relaxed. Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania would rate “8-½” or “9” and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia also “8-½” or “9”.

I hope I have answered the gist of what you are trying to experience. I think you have narrowed it down to three very good countries. I believe you would enjoy yourself the most in both Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Both countries have beautiful and very approachable women. You will go out day and night with a feeling of success when entering the hunt. Nairobi is better (maybe) for window shopping, however, will return back to your Hotel room empty-handed more than the other two countries. Happy hunting and wish you well!

I am adding a last photo of a Kampala (Uganda) girl with hips and butt for days. Many of the ladies like this one, I would just approach and ask to take their photo. I would tell them, "none of my friends back in the states will believe how beautiful the ladies in Kampala are". As always, the women in Kampala were friendly and warm, more than happy to let me snap a photo.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - MANic - 12-24-2018

On Cape Town, difficulty is restricted to the upper classes. Banging a lower class fuckable coloured girl is fairly easy. Although if you're aiming for that I'd rather choose Rio over CPT.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Captain_Crunch - 12-26-2018

Quote: (12-24-2018 04:17 AM)MANic Wrote:  

On Cape Town, difficulty is restricted to the upper classes. Banging a lower class fuckable coloured girl is fairly easy. Although if you're aiming for that I'd rather choose Rio over CPT.

Good advice. I forgot about the "Coloured's" in Cape Town, SA. The Coloured's are becoming a force unto themselves as there are so many of then now in Cape Town and vote as a block politically. For those unsure what a "Coloured" is - they are a mix, between black and generally either white or Asian-Indian in Cape Town. Asian-Indian men have a huge affinity for black women, so will see many of the Coloured's in Cape Town will be of this mix. White Afrikaner women will not often mix outside their race as seen in many other nations (i.e., USA). My understanding is that this is being seen more in the younger generation, however still rare.

Yes, I would not rule Coloured women out. They are still looked upon as outcasts by white and black Cape Townians, and much easier to shag. Many of the Coloured women are very beautiful in fact, and if not mistaken, believe one of the last Miss South Africa's was a Coloured woman. In fact, in Cape Town, this would be the best route to go by far. Believe you would prefer the appearance of Coloured women over the blacks and have a higher degree of success.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - MANic - 12-26-2018

Just one marginal correction in re Cape coloureds. As rightfully mentioned their origins are white settlers mixing with initially the khoisan population and later with assorted malay, indian and domestically imported black (largely xhosa) slaves.

However, interestingly enough, the large black cohort (now edging closer to 40%) are all fairly recent migrants largely from the neighbouring Eastern Cape.

My grandmother was born and brought up in Cape Town and was literally mindfucked over the large amounts of "pure blacks" now living in Cape Town largely from the neighbouring province of Eastern Cape.. The article below discusses a fringe movement, however, the sentiment is real on the ground.

https://citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/...ck-people/

^^Apologies for going off topic

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Rushmore - 12-26-2018

I love big booty but these are bizarre, and your probably don't want to see them sans trousers. They are not working out, probably moon craters all around.

Quote: (02-11-2018 06:46 AM)giama Wrote:  

Regarding the girl posted above, Her tits look pretty good, but from below the breasts that body is above average/standard, Ive seen that in so many clubs every night. Nothing special unless the pose is deceptive. Not hard to find in the states/UK. The better the body the rarer to find it seems at least in the west.

How common was it to see girls with this type of body in Uganda/Africa, this is what i would be trying to smash.

Some examples:
[Image: 17819205_1462294453812585_46940135406950...53D%253D.2]

[Image: kwamboka2.jpg]

[Image: Tanzanian-Model-Agnes-Masogange-5.jpg]

[Image: 944372e21a112979bf204e64dbf52412.jpg]

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Rushmore - 12-26-2018

The carry-girl: wonderful. Strong, big, but very pretty and feminine. Not sure about the others. Especially the one in the orange top: bet her face is wonderful for expressive b/w artsy photoshops, but too "heavy burden of African woman" for me and too coarse. The other ones have that 1950ies, never-seen-a-gym mumsy-ness about them, no thanks.

Quote: (11-26-2018 05:31 PM)Captain_Crunch Wrote:  

Ange Noir/Ange Mystique have combined with Guvnor. They are owned by the same people. There was a remodel a few years back where a decision was made to combine them. Bought an Ange Mystique tee-shirt while there.

(...)

A couple more random photos of Kampala’s ladies which has me wanting to buy another plane ticket. The last photo (girl carrying friend) was taken outside by my Hotel pool. I was trying to hit on the girl with the green dress, however her friend (silver dress) interfering with my game, saying they had a prior commitment and had to go. The girl in green wanted to stay. Silver dress then picked her up and started walking away. I was amazed how easily she was able to do this, and told her I had to take a photo of this as no one would believe it. About five other guys jumped up and took a photo as well. African women are just core-strong. Maybe it was just me, but this turned me on and had the Little Captain standing at attention.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - vbezemer - 12-30-2018

Xmas nights around Kampala were slow. Most people left the city to go visit their families in smaller towns.

Went out on saturday solo to Bubbles. It was packed. All of the girls I talked or been with the last week, were there. TwinTurbo mentioned this already, but I couldnt believe it. Now I know better.

The girl I slept with on thursday, approached me. I didn't recognize here. I tried to make "You don't remember me? We slept together."
Yeah we met last week".
"No it was 2 days ago."
"Yeah that's what I meant, the new week started today."
lol.
I wished her a good time, and pushed her gently away.

Didn't see much else, but another (better looking) girl from thursday was there. After some dancing we went home to my place. 2 days later we visited some spots in Kampala. Really a cool girl that you can have a normal convo with.

Xmas night, I went out solo to Bubbles again. Hardly anyone there. No one approached me which felt weird lol. I had to take action myself. Saw a tall beauty, and staretd talking, bit of dancing, etc. These girls all want to drink a lot. Drinks are cheap so didn;t mind. We went home. Invited her the next day as well, and that was my last night in Kampala.

---
As I said before: pure for nightlife, 2 weeks in this city is enough. You can get laid every night just by going out. Quality is decent. Average a 6.8.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Captain_Crunch - 12-30-2018

I have been communicating all along “vbesemer” that Kampala is the destination for the mattress dance. So true, can get laid every night if you choose to, simply by going out. Kenya, Nigeria, some of the other African countries hold no appeal to me aside from site-seeing now. Kenyan women will turn your head (built like race horses), however simply t o o d a m n h a r d. If you truly choose to increase the quality of girls in Kampala, do as I suggested earlier and subscribe to “AfricanIntroduction.com”. The women on this site are countless and come in every shape and size. Simply subscribe for a couple of months prior to your trip, make them think you are coming to see them as a potential mate and you will be taken care of like you cannot imagine. I know a couple of men who have done this, and will not travel to Africa any other way. Keep in mind, there is nothing preventing you from going at unaccompanied or hitting the nightlife (i.e., Guvnor).

When I was there, I only visited Bubbles and Mikes twice. I frequented other haunts including hanging out in the neighborhood of Kabalagala. It was hot when I was in Kampala, and in the neighborhood of Kabalagala the women were scantily dressed. Dressed in a manner that would not have flown in the Industrial area or Acacia Avenue. Definitely not an area for the feint of heart.

So right vbesemer, the quality is descent, however what should be communicated is that the women are warm and friendly from my experience. This adds a serious level of overall customer satisfaction in my book. Vbesemer, not only did you capture your flag, however has a great time doing so – we in the manosphere salute you!

Tossing in another photo of a local Kampala girl. I was actually seeing another girl in this apartment. While waiting in the hallway, this giant, athletic young woman was passing by and asked if I could snap her photo. I guess this is a pose, LOL. She had to be close to 6-ft tall. Nothing going on with this one, just wanted her photo.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - giama - 12-30-2018

Captain Crunch, With all due respect, im sorry but those are 4s (on there best day a 5). You have very odd taste.

Its laughable, my friends would laugh me out of town if i said hey guys come to Uganda and get these chics.

I feel strongly because there are beautiful women in africa and all thats being showcased is 3-5s.
I wouldnt even be seen in public with these 4s. There are African women have insanely incredible bodies and beautiful faces and your showing this odd body shaped woman/hard faced women.

I know that what black men find attractive in black women is generally different to what white men find attractive in black women. But this seems beyond that, these are average looking women at best, I dont understand why people post photos of average women when there are so many beautiful women walking this planet. Im calling you out on it to keep the integrity of the board. Or do you at least realise you have very odd taste

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - giama - 12-30-2018

Just in case people forgot what a 7.5+ african looks like, just to remind you. for the good of the thread i implore everyone on keep there standards at atleast a 6, why travel 1000s of miles to deal with 4s.

[Image: Screenshot-20180317-065012.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20180317-064957.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20180317-064924.png]
[Image: IMG-20170820-WA0017.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20170819-WA0011.jpg]
how happy is the little stone

[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-12-31-at-02-03-36.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-12-31-at-02-03-25.png]
how happy is the little stone