rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why this is the golden decade for older men

There are a confluence of events that is happening right now that makes this age a bonanza for older men like myself. (Let's term older as 30+)

1. Young girls are maturing more quickly. I keep hearing over and over young girls (<25) complaining about guys their age being immature and stupid. Well, if that's the case, their only option is to date older men.

2. Women standards are hitting double-digits inflation rates. With their education, jobs, etc. it's getting harder and harder for young guys to meet their expectations. So who is left? Older men.

3. Young guys just don't have the experience and level of Game to deal with these young girls - they are tough and smart. It takes years of experience to deal with them and you can only get that one way.

4. Older guys are looking better and better because we are taking care of ourselves better. In many instances you will find older guys looking better than younger guys.

5. Young girls don't seem to care that much if you are older, as long as you don't look like her grand father. What's the only thing they ask me, if I am married and sometimes they don't even ask that. Europe and South America never cared about old men and younger women and the US is finally catching up.

And if you think today twenty somethings are open minded and what's not in the next 5 years the current crop of teenagers will hit the market and then its going to be Christmas every day.

So just stay in shape, get some money, a decent place, car, etc. and some Game and you will be enjoying the best years and girls of your life.

I'm new to OKCupid, but am pleasantly surprised to find that MOST the women I see on there are open to dating guys at least 10 years older. I just turned 37 and there are TONS of chics on OKC that are mid-late 20s that will go up to 40. And many early 30s that will go past that. Almost none of the women will post their age range as a younger guy. So a 27 year old girl will typically list that she's interested in guy from 27-37. I was a bit surprised since age gaps in America are generally frowned upon. I have mine set at women from 21-32. Some 35 year old woman emailed me asking why my cut-off is 32. [Image: lol.gif]

Yep, completely agree. It's unfortunate that in the US at least, guys are conditioned to believe that life is basically over at 30 and by that point you should have gotten all the partying and banging out of your system. So most guys can't even think beyond 30 and just assume by that point they'll have a wife, kids and be "settled down". The reality is that life really doesn't even begin until your late 20's/30's as far as having the finances
to do whatever it is YOU want and not have to pool resources with your friends or ride anyone else's coattails.

So many guys in the west eat so poorly, live so poorly, that by the time they are thirty they are done anyway...

I am 22 and based off my experiences I agree 100%. That being said, I believe any guy my age can do extremely well compared to the average guy due to the weakness of male competition in the 20-28 age group.

I have noticed that in the past year I have gotten a maturer haircut, adjusted my style and toned my physique and people consider me to be 24 at least. This has widened the pool of women available to me.

Older men need to input more effort in to their lives to keep themselves at the optimum levels. By investing more in myself and my own conception of it, has multiplied my results (confidence + discipline). Applying this to yourself in the early 20s combined with sublime panty-dropping skills is lethal.

Quote: (07-14-2013 12:40 PM)Kikz Wrote:  

I am 22 and based off my experiences I agree 100%. That being said, I believe any guy my age can do extremely well compared to the average guy due to the weakness of male competition in the 20-28 age group.

I have noticed that in the past year I have gotten a maturer haircut, adjusted my style and toned my physique and people consider me to be 24 at least. This has widened the pool of women available to me.

Older men need to input more effort in to their lives to keep themselves at the optimum levels. By investing more in myself and my own conception of it, has multiplied my results (confidence + discipline). Applying this to yourself in the early 20s combined with sublime panty-dropping skills is lethal.

Also 22 and agree with everything you said. My newest girl is 24 and it took a ridiculous amount of game to land her, compared to the 19-21 year old girls I usually go for.

I have a couple buddies in their late 20's with their shit together and they have an endless stream of college girls lining up at their doors.

I'm sure all these ideas are on the mark. But what I found regarding getting older is that even though I don't look all that different, the mental fatigue from simply knowing too much harms my game. The older you get, the easier it is to get disgusted, angry, turned off, or just plain weary of the whole thing.

My message to younger guys is to appreciate this time in your lives. Enjoy it that you're not yet jaded (although you may think you are). I did reasonably well from ages 18-23. I think one reason for that is that women liked my sense of humor and upbeat personality. And since those things are infectious, it led to better give-and-take with them. Younger guys have this as an advantage, but are so hung up in getting wealth/power they don't realize there is power in this alone.

These days, I don't find much very funny, can't enjoy mainstream Blue Pill entertainment, and see through women almost instantly. Heck, I see through everyone. While this has made me more shrewd and successful, it hasn't made me happier. I was having a better time at 22 with no money and no prospects. Go figure.

Quote: (07-14-2013 12:53 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

These days, I don't find much very funny, can't enjoy mainstream Blue Pill entertainment, and see through women almost instantly. Heck, I see through everyone. While this has made me more shrewd and successful, it hasn't made me happier. I was having a better time at 22 with no money and no prospects. Go figure.

The red pill doesn't make you happier, only more knowledgeable.

Do not lose the child inside of you. It's the reason women love animals so much. It will also make you look, feel, and appear young.

Nice summary.

Young guys are also most likely to be shut-ins, preferring video games to going outside and playing sports or kicking ass. They don't have any life experience and just aren't that interesting.

^^^

Definitely. My biggest weakness is a lack of interesting life experiences. Objectively I'm a pretty boring dude compared to many older dudes, but that doesn't mean that I'm not goingto change that.

It doesn't take much to be more interesting than most young women. Their most interesting experiences will be a post university eurotrip and various hiking/camping trips

But you younger guys don't need to worry too much. There are still a lot of young girls that want young guys. Usually, the dumber they are they more they will like younger guys and most of them are dumb [Image: smile.gif]

Definitely for girls 19-21 around here being better than your peers is pretty much "yeah girl, I got a car, a job and I don't live with my parents"

Most young guys are whack as fuck.

Broke complainers with a dismal future ahead of them and no initiative to turn it around.

Girls now assume you're a loser if you're young looking. For the most part they are correct.

None of the guys I hang out with on a regular basis are within 5 years of my age.

Quote: (07-13-2013 07:30 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

There are a confluence of events that is happening right now that m

This has pretty much already happened in Japan, when the bubble burst 30 some odd years ago, and has only gotten stronger.

Since the West has pretty much done the same thing but worse economically, this trend will continue for a LONG time.

eventually, the ageism will break down, and feminism will crawl back in its hole where it came from.

Less and Less younger guys will be able to get decent looking women. . .and the older guys will be more and more attractive.

It's only going to get better for red pill men in general.

Isaiah 4:1

Although I have just recently turned 20, most of my close friends are older than me.

Hell, the buddies I go out with are all around 22,23,24,30..

I look up to these guys.

Coincidently, I can't think of anyone I know personally that I look up to who is my age or younger.

Although I do look young, my demeanour suggests I am older than my age. I often get ballparked at 21-24 by women.

At the same time, I like to think I combine matureness with lots of energy when it comes to game.

Hopefully I can continue to build on this knowledge and continue to be influenced by those above me. I'd like to give back sometime and help younger guys when I am older, but even my close friends who are my age and I have tried to influence and join me on this have backed out.

The trick to find the ones that really want to be helped. You can't help those that don't really want to change. But it's very rewarding to be able to help someone.

Quote: (07-15-2013 10:08 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

The trick to find the ones that really want to be helped. You can't help those that don't really want to change. But it's very rewarding to be able to help someone.

Its even easier than that, if you lead by example, the ones who are open to be helped will find you.

Isaiah 4:1