rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So She Told Me She's Pregnant...

FML

My main HB 8 called me last night after work and told me she's pregnant.

This just comes on the heels of me giving her a tad bit of praise:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24128-...#pid804587

I asked her if she has proof when the doc told her, she gets a BC shot soon, and hasn't started her period, I asked her if she has proof from the docs, they did a test and she is. She did one herself also (I want to go buy some tests myself)

We talked about it....she brought up the word abortion first. I'm fine with that, I told her there's no way either of us are ready for this and she agreed. We both agreed to keep it between us and noone else (this forum doesn't count).

I guess she's going to the doc to setup appointments, apparently she needs to get checked up and confirm something is in the womb. Then the next appointment she'll take an abortion pill ? and will bleed for awhile. Then a final exam to make sure the pill worked.

I feel like I've had a testosterone crash, I've got anxiety, I can't focus. I don't even feel horny at all right now.

I told her I'd help her through this abortion, im not sure what I'll do after this all settles down.

If she says she wants Child Support.

Put that bitch on life support.

Nope.

Damn...hope it works out without too much drama.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (08-13-2014 11:29 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Damn...hope it works out without too much drama.

Thanks man, I definitely want an abortion and it seems she does also. I told her we need to think of this with our heads not anything else.

She mentioned that seeing the ultrasound will probably be the hardest part. I told well yeah that will be tough but you have to think of the bigger picture.

I also hope things work out after because she's a pretty cool person.

Seriously guys I know Raw Dog glory is rampant, but really:

Use a condom and pull out or get snipped.

Good luck with the process hopefully everything is smooth. At least it is with an 8 and not a fat slump buster.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

"I'm pregnant" are the scariest words in existence for a single guy. I hope every thing works out ok man.

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

Quote: (08-13-2014 11:48 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Good luck with the process hopefully everything is smooth. At least it is with an 8 and not a fat slump buster.

Ironically we all just talked about this in the "I need to stop rawdogging (srs)" thread.

I think I'm going to get snipped, I have no idea where to go and how much it is though.

I definitely need to pullout and/or use condoms. Fuck man.

Quote: (08-13-2014 11:56 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

I think I'm going to get snipped, I have no idea where to go and how much it is though.

However much it costs, it's worth it. Kids are expensive!

One of my lowest lows was after a condom broke inside a psycho. God damn, that was a tense month until she bled. I got snipped very soon after.

Damn that sucks...
If you are gonna be fucking girls it's only a matter of time...I thought i was invincible and my pullout game was top notch.
It worked out for me that the girl had already miscarried by the time i found out... she was an ex. She went to vegas after i dumped her and she hit the boozes and drugs hard.
Just use condoms.
I never go raw anymore.

It sounds like you might've dogged a bullet. Just keep cool and be supportive of her.

I read your post about her. Most often people date the opposite of the person they dated previously. Combine that with your development of red-pill awareness and I wouldn't worry too much that his HB8 of yours is like the previous one that hit the wall.

However, the feminist tatoos and woman's studies is obviously no good. I suspect one reason she's attracted to you is because you are the exact opposite of "progressive" guys that support feminism. You don't take shit, you are everything the feminists rail against and she is attracted to that.

My guess is she will try to change that about you later on. It's been said, "The things we are attracted to most in a person are the very things we hate about them later on" I suspect she will try to get you to side with the feminist vision eventually. Doing this with a beta is no fun and no real challenge, but if she can do this with a red-pill guy, then she really has won something. This is all on the unconcious level. She would have no awarness herself of this agenda.

Part of your underlying attraction to her may be that she's a feminist, and you too want to get her to side with your vision of how the world should be. Some FOB right off the boat from Asia or SA won't be much of a challenge so I wouldn't be surprised if this hidden, unconcious tug-of-war is part of the glue that holds it all together.

This is all pure specualtion though and is the dynamic I've seen when I've gotten involved with feminists.

Quote: (08-13-2014 11:48 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Ironically we all just talked about this in the "I need to stop rawdogging (srs)" thread.

I definitely need to pullout and/or use condoms. Fuck man.

Hope it all works out for you. I will say that you are lucky that she is willing to do the abortion herself. I had a friend who had the same scare and for him it was a nightmare because he had to convince the girl. She agreed and then flipped again a day before she was supposed to go in saying she had to tell her parents and talk to them. Finally she agreed for good after my friend said that the choice was hers and he absolutely was not ready to be a father to this child and wouldn't be able to contribute his/her life for a while as he gets his shit together. It helped that her family didn't want her to be a single mother.

It also depends on how old these girls are. She was in her early 20s. Is your girl around the same age group or a bit older? As others said be supportive and very calm for now. If she's all in for the abortion genuinely be supportive.

What if she wanted more with you and went "oops". Possible that she will keep it and use the excuse of the ultrasound?

As much as unwanted pregnancies are a problem, I don't like the idea of guys giving others the advice to "get snipped" as it it's something to be taken lightly.

The reality is that most men will want to have a family and kids at some point in their life. If you're 20 or 25 or even 30, you have no f'ing idea how you will feel about this 10 years down the line, or even 5 years down the line.

Vasectomies are not easily or effectively reversible. If you're a young guy -- definitely anything under 30 -- and don't yet have a family and kids, don't make decisions that will affect something as basic as your ability to have kids at a later time in your life. It's stupid and irresponsible. Find other ways to prevent unwanted pregnancy. If you have a long-term girlfriend, get her to put in an IUD -- they're safe, extremely reliable, and easy to remove in a simple procedure. But don't foreclose the option of being a father for the rest of your life when it's very likely something you'll want to do at some point, no matter how you feel right now.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

You don't even know if it's yours yet. Relax.

With the way things are in the SMP, you could be one of the three guys she's banged within the last month. Only way this could turn out pretty bad for you (again, depending on what you want) is if she does go through with the pregnancy and it is yours.

This is why I personally do not advocate going raw dog and this behavior should be discouraged especially with new chicks. I once had a pregnancy scare that didn't let me sleep for days all because I decided I wanted some extra pleasure.

"If men knew all that women think, they would be twenty times more daring."- Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr

What if you get snipped and later on you want kids aren't you kind of stuck then?

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

This is the scariest thread on the forum!

You got lucky.

Abortions save lives! Our lives!

I have been thru this before.

My kid would be 16 right now. I sometimes wonder what kind of life he/she would have had.

Then, I go back to chasing college girls.

Honestly, I am really lucky that I wasn't aborted! Seriously! Fuck! That's crazy! Many people told my mom to abort me! Fuck! I shouldn't even be here!!!

Quote: (08-12-2014 07:01 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Life is fucking weird, the red pill prescription has saved my life.

The "red pill prescription" also created a life.

Just to throw this out there, if any girl says she pregnant be sure to get DNA test when the child is born. It does not matter how close you are to the girl or how innocent she may seem. There's always a chance it isn't yours.

If I were to ever get a girl pregnant, I will get a DNA test before signing the certificate and in secret just in case the first results were altered. Can never be too sure.

Pulling out is risky too guys. Stuff dribbles out before ejaculation. It still leaves you biting your nails for a month.

@oz

I don't take getting snipped lightly. You should definitely have sperm saved and stored properly no matter how against fatherhood you are at the time. I'd only consider doing it if I was done having kids (I would still store more sperm).

In fact I am thinking about storing my younger sperm right now even with not getting snipped so if I want kids 10+ years from now I have the option of using healthier sperm.

I go with condom AND pull out. I've had many condoms break and I didn't know until I pulled out.

Also the condoms are always spermicidal so if they break and I pre-cum before pulling out it is hopefully killed.

Be smart guys!

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

[Image: attachment.jpg20784]   

Damn that's horrible. Nothing like doing something that feels so disgustingly wrong...and feeling bad for your chic. It's good she sees the situation correctly and isn't making you push her at all toward this decision.

Sorry bud. I hope to never

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (08-13-2014 11:26 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

FML

I asked her if she has proof when the doc told her, she gets a BC shot soon, and hasn't started her period, I asked her if she has proof from the docs, they did a test and she is. She did one herself also (I want to go buy some tests myself)

We talked about it....she brought up the word abortion first. I'm fine with that, I told her there's no way either of us are ready for this and she agreed. We both agreed to keep it between us and noone else (this forum doesn't count).

I guess she's going to the doc to setup appointments, apparently she needs to get checked up and confirm something is in the womb. Then the next appointment she'll take an abortion pill ? and will bleed for awhile. Then a final exam to make sure the pill worked.

I feel like I've had a testosterone crash, I've got anxiety, I can't focus. I don't even feel horny at all right now.

I told her I'd help her through this abortion, im not sure what I'll do after this all settles down.

I read your post from yesterday, and for you to play with fire by fucking a card carrying feminist, you dodged a big bullet because she is pro-abortion. Maybe. You better hope she can go through it because if she gets cold feet, it's back on. Her bringing you beer, looking feminine, and other junk means very little in the grand scheme of things because all of them do things for gain/reward. Women play for keeps and rarely do shit for the fuck of it. In fact, you should tread carefully not to trigger a change of heart.

After she is done with it, gracefully move on or rock a rubber.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (08-13-2014 12:17 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

As much as unwanted pregnancies are a problem, I don't like the idea of guys giving others the advice to "get snipped" as it it's something to be taken lightly.

The reality is that most men will want to have a family and kids at some point in their life. If you're 20 or 25 or even 30, you have no f'ing idea how you will feel about this 10 years down the line, or even 5 years down the line.

Vasectomies are not easily or effectively reversible. If you're a young guy -- definitely anything under 30 -- and don't yet have a family and kids, don't make decisions that will affect something as basic as your ability to have kids at a later time in your life. It's stupid and irresponsible. Find other ways to prevent unwanted pregnancy. If you have a long-term girlfriend, get her to put in an IUD -- they're safe, extremely reliable, and easy to remove in a simple procedure. But don't foreclose the option of being a father for the rest of your life when it's very likely something you'll want to do at some point, no matter how you feel right now.

You are right, of course it's not to be taken lightly, this is one of the most serious topics out there. I was assuming the OP was done having kids. Agree this should almost never be done if you are under 30 and the IUD is the way to go.

Cryo-banking your jizz is like $100/year, no brainer if you're not sure. (wikipedia says $500/5years).

Quote: (08-13-2014 12:01 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Damn that sucks...
If you are gonna be fucking girls it's only a matter of time...I thought i was invincible and my pullout game was top notch.
It worked out for me that the girl had already miscarried by the time i found out... she was an ex. She went to vegas after i dumped her and she hit the boozes and drugs hard.
Just use condoms.
I never go raw anymore.

Yeah I did feel invicible, but now that's been fractured a bit.

Quote: (08-13-2014 12:02 PM)Onto Wrote:  

It sounds like you might've dogged a bullet. Just keep cool and be supportive of her.

I read your post about her. Most often people date the opposite of the person they dated previously. Combine that with your development of red-pill awareness and I wouldn't worry too much that his HB8 of yours is like the previous one that hit the wall.

However, the feminist tatoos and woman's studies is obviously no good. I suspect one reason she's attracted to you is because you are the exact opposite of "progressive" guys that support feminism. You don't take shit, you are everything the feminists rail against and she is attracted to that.

My guess is she will try to change that about you later on. It's been said, "The things we are attracted to most in a person are the very things we hate about them later on" I suspect she will try to get you to side with the feminist vision eventually. Doing this with a beta is no fun and no real challenge, but if she can do this with a red-pill guy, then she really has won something. This is all on the unconcious level. She would have no awarness herself of this agenda.

Part of your underlying attraction to her may be that she's a feminist, and you too want to get her to side with your vision of how the world should be. Some FOB right off the boat from Asia or SA won't be much of a challenge so I wouldn't be surprised if this hidden, unconcious tug-of-war is part of the glue that holds it all together.

This is all pure specualtion though and is the dynamic I've seen when I've gotten involved with feminists.

You might be right about her wanting for those reasons, I honestly just thought she was a HB with a pretty face. She's real mellow, we've never had a convo about feminism, and I've given hints of red pill views and she agreed. I don't think she's one to try to change me, she's never challenged me on something I didn't want to do. Who even knows at this point if they'll be a future or note.

Quote: (08-13-2014 12:07 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

(08-13-2014, 04:48 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  Seriously guys I know Raw Dog glory is rampant, but really:

Hope it all works out for you. I will say that you are lucky that she is willing to do the abortion herself. I had a friend who had the same scare and for him it was a nightmare because he had to convince the girl. She agreed and then flipped again a day before she was supposed to go in saying she had to tell her parents and talk to them. Finally she agreed for good after my friend said that the choice was hers and he absolutely was not ready to be a father to this child and wouldn't be able to contribute his/her life for a while as he gets his shit together. It helped that her family didn't want her to be a single mother.

It also depends on how old these girls are. She was in her early 20s. Is your girl around the same age group or a bit older? As others said be supportive and very calm for now. If she's all in for the abortion genuinely be supportive.

I appreciate the support man, this girl is 25 I think (i have a horrible memory). Yeah I'm being supportive to her right now, it might be a bit beta but it's absolutely needed in this situation.

We're splitting the cost at a clinic because she doesn't want to go through her insurance, She's on her moms and it would require her mom to change her provider which would raise eyebrows.

Quote: (08-13-2014 12:13 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

What if she wanted more with you and went "oops". Possible that she will keep it and use the excuse of the ultrasound?

What do you mean "went oops" ? I don't see her (I hope) keeping the pregnancy. She's the one who went and made the appointment, she's acting a bit normal again.

Quote: (08-13-2014 12:17 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Lizard, the reason I said I wanted it was because from my understanding you can get it reversed with a high rate of success, saving sperm might be a good idea as well.

Quote: (08-13-2014 12:17 PM)YoungBlood Wrote:  

You don't even know if it's yours yet. Relax.

With the way things are in the SMP, you could be one of the three guys she's banged within the last month. Only way this could turn out pretty bad for you (again, depending on what you want) is if she does go through with the pregnancy and it is yours.

This is why I personally do not advocate going raw dog and this behavior should be discouraged especially with new chicks. I once had a pregnancy scare that didn't let me sleep for days all because I decided I wanted some extra pleasure.

She isn't new we've been seeing each other since the end of January of this year, I straight asked her if there was anyone else she said no (of course I don't believer her)

Quote: (08-13-2014 12:26 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

This is the scariest thread on the forum!

You got lucky.

Abortions save lives! Our lives!

I have been thru this before.

My kid would be 16 right now. I sometimes wonder what kind of life he/she would have had.

Then, I go back to chasing college girls.

Honestly, I am really lucky that I wasn't aborted! Seriously! Fuck! That's crazy! Many people told my mom to abort me! Fuck! I shouldn't even be here!!!

[quote] (08-12-2014 07:01 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Life is fucking weird, the red pill prescription has saved my life.

The "red pill prescription" also created a life.

Yeah I mean my whole life flashed before my eyes and how it would be if I had a kid, but you're right chasing girls again takes that thought right out. You're absolute correct that it's created life as well !

Quote: (08-13-2014 12:28 PM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

Just to throw this out there, if any girl says she pregnant be sure to get DNA test when the child is born. It does not matter how close you are to the girl or how innocent she may seem. There's always a chance it isn't yours.

If I were to ever get a girl pregnant, I will get a DNA test before signing the certificate and in secret just in case the first results were altered. Can never be too sure.

Fritz I completely 100% agree with you if you have a kid get a DNA test always.

UPDATE:

Her - "Okay. I'll make the appointment at the clinic then. We can just split the cost....thank you for being supportive, I appreciate it"

We're splitting the cost at a clinic because she doesn't want to go through her insurance, She's on her moms and it would require her mom to change her provider which would raise eyebrows.

I'm praying that this decision will last until next week when she goes in. I didn't realize it was a step process.

Quote: (08-13-2014 02:44 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2014 11:26 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

FML

I read your post from yesterday, and for you to play with fire by fucking a card carrying feminist, you dodged a big bullet because she is pro-abortion. Maybe. You better hope she can go through it because if she gets cold feet, it's back on. Her bringing you beer, looking feminine, and other junk means very little in the grand scheme of things because all of them do things for gain/reward. Women play for keeps and rarely do shit for the fuck of it. In fact, you should tread carefully not to trigger a change of heart.

After she is done with it, gracefully move on or rock a rubber.

Thing is she doesn't show any feminist tendencies, her actions also show that she doesn't. Like I said, I personally think it was just a stage of hers since she acts pretty feminine. Of course I'm not ignorant in this and am aware.

I think the best thing I can do is act a little beta and support her through this then come back to reddish self.

Absolutely condoms are being put on, fuck that.

Quote: (08-13-2014 01:16 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

@oz

I don't take getting snipped lightly. You should definitely have sperm saved and stored properly no matter how against fatherhood you are at the time. I'd only consider doing it if I was done having kids (I would still store more sperm).

Cool, and agreed. I just want to make sure the young guys here don't do irreversible things they'll regret later on.

Quote: (08-13-2014 02:47 PM)Engineer Wrote:  

You are right, of course it's not to be taken lightly, this is one of the most serious topics out there. I was assuming the OP was done having kids. Agree this should almost never be done if you are under 30 and the IUD is the way to go.

I'm pretty sure the OP is in his 20s, as are most guys who post here. Like you say, they should not even be thinking about vasectomies.

Quote: (08-13-2014 02:53 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Lizard, the reason I said I wanted it was because from my understanding you can get it reversed with a high rate of success, saving sperm might be a good idea as well.

Nope, it's tricky and complicated and a lot of things can and do go wrong. It's just not something you should contemplate unless you're quite a bit older and definitely done having kids or have made a firm decision you don't want any (which you cannot make in your twenties).

A man should freeze his sperm if he gets a vasectomy just in case he changes his mind later. But the whole idea is not something a normal man in his twenties should be thinking about.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...