Roosh V Forum
USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread (/thread-60117.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - BortimusPrime - 02-23-2017

Quote: (02-23-2017 04:00 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

I had a friend visit Portland just for a couple days, in a "nice" neighborhood. He parked the car at the hotel, and went inside to check in at the lobby. By the time he got back to his car, someone had smashed his windows in and stolen all his luggage and personal effects. Leftist tolerance is stealing your shit if you aren't taxed enough to give it away on your own!

It isn't leftists stealing, it's leftists and their bleeding-heart attitudes towards bums that steal. In the past few years the number of bums in this city has exponentiated. Walking around the suburban areas I constantly see little bum campsites everywhere in the greenspaces. Every goddamn highway offramp there's some 20 year old prick dressed like a hippy panhandling. My car gets rummaged through at the park and ride routinely (lock's busted, but at least the window doesn't get smashed this way).

Essentially what's happening is that Portland is morphing into a clone of San Francisco, where only upscale people can afford to live here legitimately (rents have skyrocketed here), but the bien pensant attitudes of the white wine and brie liberals that move here lead to overly permissive policies towards bums, who then swarm in like a plague of locusts.

Portland used to be chill place before it became hip to move here. It was always liberal, but it used to be that Scandinavian kind of liberalism where the Protestant work ethic compensated as long as the population remained majority white. Now the city is full of perverts from California, there are Muslim/Chinese/Indian immigrants everywhere speaking their foul gibbering languages, and even the blacks here have picked up the "fuck whitey" attitude that I had previously only seen in places like Washington DC.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - John Michael Kane - 02-23-2017

Portland is just like San Francisco in that regard. It is resembling a post-apocalyptic movie where the rich citizens live in sealed-off gated communities while the rest of the peasant rabble is left on the ground to fight for table scraps and to keep the zombies at bay. The whole Pacific Northwest is full of rich liberals behind gated communities while everyone else puts up with ever increasing rent prices and crime. Sad!

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - ed pluribus unum - 02-23-2017

Quote: (02-23-2017 07:03 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Portland is just like San Francisco in that regard. It is resembling a post-apocalyptic movie where the rich citizens live in sealed-off gated communities while the rest of the peasant rabble is left on the ground to fight for table scraps and to keep the zombies at bay. The whole Pacific Northwest is full of rich liberals behind gated communities while everyone else puts up with ever increasing rent prices and crime. Sad!

Several years ago there was somebody posting on the American Thinker page under the name "Robin of Berkeley"; according to her bio she was working in the mental health field and all-too aware that if her conservative leanings ever became public knowledge she would be finished socially and career-wise.

One thing she wrote really stuck with me. It was about the fact that, one, as a well-heeled white person in Berkeley it was inevitable that you would get mugged and two, the inevitable reaction from one's leftard social circle would be, "oh that poor man, he must be so desperate to have to resort to mugging."

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Agastya - 02-23-2017

Quote: (02-23-2017 06:52 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Portland used to be chill place before it became hip to move here. It was always liberal, but it used to be that Scandinavian kind of liberalism where the Protestant work ethic compensated as long as the population remained majority white. Now the city is full of perverts from California, there are Muslim/Chinese/Indian immigrants everywhere speaking their foul gibbering languages, and even the blacks here have picked up the "fuck whitey" attitude that I had previously only seen in places like Washington DC.

I disagree, I think the suicidal degeneracy that has sunk its fangs into white culture is the real problem in liberal cities. Immigrants generally assimilate. Roosh's parents are "Muslim immigrants", and many forum members and otherwise upstanding members of society come from an Asian/Middle Eastern/Indian background, notwithstanding their "foul gibbering languages". I actually think that a carefully controlled continuation of immigration from these parts of the world is what will save American culture. Asian students utterly dominate white students in most academic fields, and the traditional values inherent to these cultures can help counterbalance the familial/spiritual breakdown that we are seeing across America.

I agree that we shouldn't be opening our doors willy-nilly to all kinds of immigrants, this doesn't do society any good. Limited immigration is a good goal, but it's also one that can be accomplished fairly easy. Overcoming the degenerate values of many whites in Portland, San Francisco, and other places will be quite a lot harder. One problem can be fixed by reforming the H1B visa process and clamping down on illegal immigration, the other one will require a top-to-bottom unfucking of white American culture and values.

And, let's be real, it's not sexy Chinese girls or Arab girls that we all really have a problem with -- it's screeching libtards who like destroying property and spitting in the eye of our great nation. Unfortunately, the majority of these people are upper-middle class white people. Let's be real and point out the actual problems in our society instead of reverting to knee-jerk blaming of minorities for the downfall of certain cities.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - MidJack - 02-23-2017

The degeneration of white culture and social damage from bad quality immigrants are not mutually exclusive. This is just concern trolling.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Leonard D Neubache - 02-24-2017

Huzzah. Chinese immigrants outperform whites (let's not look into cheating both by students and money hungry faculty).

Lots of well educated Chinese kids! Western civilisation is saved! [Image: dodgy.gif]

You would think that the proverbial penny might drop when even after being here for several generations they still self identify and are thus identified by others as -C-h-i-n-e-s-e- rather than -A-m-e-r-i-c-a-n- or even asian American.

Same goes for Australia.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 02-24-2017

Quote: (02-23-2017 08:50 PM)Agastya Wrote:  

I disagree, I think the suicidal degeneracy that has sunk its fangs into white culture is the real problem in liberal cities. Immigrants generally assimilate. Roosh's parents are "Muslim immigrants", and many forum members and otherwise upstanding members of society come from an Asian/Middle Eastern/Indian background, notwithstanding their "foul gibbering languages". I actually think that a carefully controlled continuation of immigration from these parts of the world is what will save American culture. Asian students utterly dominate white students in most academic fields, and the traditional values inherent to these cultures can help counterbalance the familial/spiritual breakdown that we are seeing across America.

I agree that we shouldn't be opening our doors willy-nilly to all kinds of immigrants, this doesn't do society any good. Limited immigration is a good goal, but it's also one that can be accomplished fairly easy. Overcoming the degenerate values of many whites in Portland, San Francisco, and other places will be quite a lot harder. One problem can be fixed by reforming the H1B visa process and clamping down on illegal immigration, the other one will require a top-to-bottom unfucking of white American culture and values.

And, let's be real, it's not sexy Chinese girls or Arab girls that we all really have a problem with -- it's screeching libtards who like destroying property and spitting in the eye of our great nation. Unfortunately, the majority of these people are upper-middle class white people. Let's be real and point out the actual problems in our society instead of reverting to knee-jerk blaming of minorities for the downfall of certain cities.

You are mistaken here - and don't compare Roosh's parents to everyday Muslims. Roosh's father is a secular Muslim and barely so, because he married an Orthodox Christian woman and let her baptize his son - also he let her keep her religion. Most Muslims in many Muslim countries would shun or punish him for this - if not outright killing him. Also he likely grew up in Iran during a time where it was relatively liberal - you know the times where women could let their hair run free and hold hands with their boyfriends:
[Image: 92daf42bdfcbd36a9cffec7a95332deb.png]
Yes - that was Iran.
[Image: iran-family-1960s.jpg]
If you had moved from that to the US, then it wouldn't be that much of a difference back then.

So don't compare such secular Muslims and the ones here on the forum with the average Muslim who comes over now to Europe or the US. 40-50% of them would prefer sharia law and some 15-25% are supporting Jihad and violent terrorist attacks - and those are the numbers for the ones living in the West.

Currently 400.000 crimes have been done by some 1,5 mio. immigrants to Germany in the last years - gang rapes, child rapes, general violence, theft, sexual assaults etc. This is not a coincidence. If Germany had 1,5 mio. Chinese or Indians coming over then the most that would have been happening would be their "foul languages insulting their ears", but no gang rapes or honor killings.

Islam is the most evil big religion. And yes - many people including Roosh's family are such good people that they won't let this mental poison infect them - they simply ignore most negative commands and live their life trying to do their best.

As for Portland - it seems like they are quelling the protests. Safety-wise it will continue to deteriorate because they would have to do something about bums and they would have to racially profile some potential criminals and they won't do that because of PC-right-think. But I expect all cities in the US to fare that way unless those places where everyone is armed.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Gmac - 02-24-2017

I gotta run, but check out the #Anaheim hashtag. I'm surprised this hasn't been posted here yet.

From what I can gather...

1) Group of about a dozen thug teens trespass on off-duty cop's property (front yard/driveway)
2) Off-duty cop attempts to get them to leave and 13 year-old makes criminal threats
3) Altercation becomes physical at some point and off-duty cop attempts to arrest or detain one of the thugs
4) Other thugs physically and verbally assault off-duty cop, who upon being surrounded pulls out his gun and fires off what I assume is a warning shot
5) More thugs come back, surround off-duty cop's house and cops

Leftist "spin" video immediately realist to twist the narrative:

Quote:[/url]

Story:
http://www.foxla.com/home/237703484-story

Quote:Quote:

Anaheim police defend decision to not arrest off-duty officer after altercation

ANAHEIM, CA (CNS) - Anaheim's police chief on Thursday defended the decision not to arrest an off-duty Los Angeles police officer who fired a weapon during an altercation with a group of teenagers, saying there was "insufficient evidence" at the time to indicate he committed a crime.

The skirmish and gunfire was caught on cell phone video that has since been widely circulated, contributing to protests that turned violent in Anaheim Wednesday night, resulting in nearly two dozen arrests. Some demonstrators questioned why Anaheim police arrested two teens involved in the Tuesday afternoon confrontation, but the officer was not.

Aftermath:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/andieiamwhoiam/status/834814103617228800]

Good plan, Leftards. Start threatening officer's homes and families.

[Image: CompleteThoughtfulAfricanelephant-size_restricted.gif]

Hearts and minds, folks.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/LDNeubache/status/835132290762072065][/url]

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 02-24-2017

Frankly he was within his rights to arrest the punk. If he hadn't said anything bad, then he would have been let go. He certainly had enough witnesses around him - also someone might have recorded the entire interaction.

Either way - the leftists don't know what is coming for them if they make enemies with cops and military. 50% of the population hate them, most masculine men hate them, most cops and most soldiers as well.

Well - they can always unite with BlacKlivesMatter supremacists and Muslim extremists - but it will be short civil war if the entire military, cops and most of the male population is against them.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - kaotic - 02-24-2017

I've seen a few different videos of that incident, this area is very close to where I'm at.

It's all the talk and frankly all of the people involved in that video were fucking retards, plain and simple.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - BortimusPrime - 02-24-2017

Quote: (02-23-2017 08:50 PM)Agastya Wrote:  

It's an issue of quantity: once the number of immigrants reaches a point where you wouldn't know which country you were in just by looking at the people around you, there's a profound sense of alienation.

Regarding the situation in Anaheim, if you're going to involve yourself in situations like this (or involvement is fast becoming inevitable) then you have to turn off the ape-man inside you and think tactically. I don't fault the cop for going apeshit on the rioters in a moral sense but in a tactical sense it was a serious blunder.

If a physical confrontation is inevitable then you have to provoke the enemy into making their position morally untenable. You do this by engaging is soft confrontation that enrages them or forces them to withdraw. Here, for example, the cop should have set up some sprinklers, or in the absence of same simply turned his garden hose on the trespassers. They all likely have phones they don't want being ruined and would have left the property or escalated in a way that would have destroyed their credibility.

Security cameras in these areas are a must in this day and age. If all the onlookers are hostile then it doesn't matter how much footage gets taken. You need to have your own and you need to have the ability to get it online while the issue is still hot.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - ColSpanker - 02-25-2017

Anyone find themselves in a situation where someone turns the conversation into a an anti-Trump rampage? I've had this problem with family members and it used to end with them breaking things after I destroyed their logic. Now the purpose of a conversation or debate is not to annihilate your opposition, but to reach an understanding, but ever since the last election it appears Team Blue won't STFU. I've been at family functions where a No Politics rule was strictly enforced and this seems to work. Its a lot worse than it was back in 1980 when the liberals were pissing all over themselves about RayGun.
I was at a gathering today where a woman wouldn't shut up about her views. Had to make sure everyone knew she was in several protests. Said woman was a middle-aged cat lady with a manicure. I finally made up an excuse to leave. Any longer and I would have said something and pissed everyone off.
So what do you do when you find yourself the only Red Pill man in the middle of an angry herd of Blue Meanies? You leave, it means you've conceded in some cases. Stay and debate? Then you run into the problem of arguing with a horse: it wastes your time and it irritates the horse.
A local congressman refused to attend a "town hall meeting" because he claimed it was a trap and he wasn't going to be harassed by a busload of Team Blue brought in for the event.
Would be curious what other people do. I've heard plenty of horror stories from closet Trumpers who don't let their views be known in hipster areas.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Samseau - 02-25-2017

Quote: (02-25-2017 01:37 PM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

Anyone find themselves in a situation where someone turns the conversation into a an anti-Trump rampage? I've had this problem with family members and it used to end with them breaking things after I destroyed their logic. Now the purpose of a conversation or debate is not to annihilate your opposition, but to reach an understanding, but ever since the last election it appears Team Blue won't STFU. I've been at family functions where a No Politics rule was strictly enforced and this seems to work. Its a lot worse than it was back in 1980 when the liberals were pissing all over themselves about RayGun.
I was at a gathering today where a woman wouldn't shut up about her views. Had to make sure everyone knew she was in several protests. Said woman was a middle-aged cat lady with a manicure. I finally made up an excuse to leave. Any longer and I would have said something and pissed everyone off.
So what do you do when you find yourself the only Red Pill man in the middle of an angry herd of Blue Meanies? You leave, it means you've conceded in some cases. Stay and debate? Then you run into the problem of arguing with a horse: it wastes your time and it irritates the horse.
A local congressman refused to attend a "town hall meeting" because he claimed it was a trap and he wasn't going to be harassed by a busload of Team Blue brought in for the event.
Would be curious what other people do. I've heard plenty of horror stories from closet Trumpers who don't let their views be known in hipster areas.

I lie to their faces and encourage their worst tendencies. "Yeah, you should go attack more Trump supporters! Spray them with pepper spray! That will show 'em!"

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - BortimusPrime - 02-25-2017

Just give them the same amused patronizing attitude you would give to an angry toddler that was giving you the business.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Adonis - 02-25-2017

Some real talk here from Kurt Schlichter.

Townhall: Straightforward From Here To The Left’s Fascist, Maybe Violent, Endgame

Quote:Quote:

The Democrat Party, its Media serfs, and Social Justice Incorporated are all outraged because we uppity normals are again presuming to rule ourselves, and their agony is delightful. Less delightful is how, in the process of trying to claw their way back into power, they are incinerating the norms and rules that preserve our political order. That stuff Hillary babbled about honoring the legitimacy of elections? Yeah, no. There’s an invisible asterisk only liberals can see that explains that the norms and rules are void when liberals lose.

So, where does this crisis end?

We know where the leftists want it to end, with us silenced and subservient forever, toiling to pay taxes for them to redistribute to their clients as they pick at, poke at and torment us. You look at the things Trump stands for and all of them are about lifting the yoke off of us – cutting taxes, slashing regulations, guaranteeing the Second Amendment, protecting our religious liberty, and safeguarding us from terrorists and illegals. But everything liberals want, everything Hillary ran on, is about clamping the yoke ever tighter around our necks – raising taxes, issuing more regulations, disarming us, limiting our religious freedom, and putting us at risk from terrorists and alien criminals. The whole leftist platform is about putting us down and keeping us down.

Think what they will do if they take power again.

They are certainly not going to risk us ever being able to repeat November’s rejection. California’s decline lays out their tyrannical road map. When the Democrats took power here, they “reformed” the election laws to lock-in their party, co-opted the “nonpartisan” redistricting process, and changed the ballot initiative system to make sure we will never see another unapproved proposition. They ensured there is no way to stop illegal aliens from voting because they want illegal aliens voting.

But even that’s not enough. The state government chose to allow its unofficial catspaws to intimidate and beat dissenters at UC Berkeley. California’s governing class wanted the thugs to prevail; it was a lesson to its opponents. I thought my novel People’s Republic, about post-freedom California, was an action thriller, not the first draft of a future history.

I was wrong.

Do you think Hillary Clinton or whatever aspiring Hugo Chavez they offer up next is going to protect us from violent leftist thugs, or encourage them? Remember how Obama weaponized agencies like the IRS against conservatives? Multiply that by a thousand. Think about the “hate speech” rules used to silence conservatives on campus; imagine them as federal law. That’s coming, just like in Europe – it’s now a crime in France to speak out against abortion. Do you imagine leftists don’t dream of doing that? No, once back in power they will ensure we will never be able to challenge their rule. One man (or woman or other), one vote, one more time, then never again.

How will they do it?

This massive resistance campaign against everything Donald Trump has done and a lot he hasn’t done is one way. The media’s liberal advocacy and tsunami of fake news is another; the press is now just one more partisan political player campaigning to restore the establishment to power. These same liars who fantasize about Trump silencing critics will cheer as the next Democrat commandante does it for real. Remember how they said nothing when Democrats voted to repeal the First Amendment so Congress could control speech during elections?

And they think they’re winning.

Sally Kohn, a CNN commentator perfectly personifies the left’s combination of utter cluelessness and utter certainty in its own moral superiority. Drawing from her bottomless well of stupidity, she recently became infamous for wishcasting about what happens “[s]traight forward from here.” Her scenario starts with Step 1 (“Impeach Trump & Pence”) and ends with Step 6 (“President Hillary”), thanks to a Constitutional process she created herself by blending ignorance, fascism, and wanting.

Sally, however, overlooked Step 2.5, where several dozen million Americans defend the Constitution by taking out their black rifles and saying, “Oh, hell no.” I assume the patriots determined to protect the Union would be confronted, for a short and awkward time, by a pro-coup hipster army locked and loaded with vinyl LPs, participation trophies and unearned self-regard.

There’s no reason not to believe that for these seditious Democrats, the second time will be the charm.

But this amusing idiocy highlights a much more frightening possibility. Dennis Prager has written that America is locked in a Second Civil War already, albeit a cold one. And in light of the absolute rejection by the left of any legitimacy of the grievances, the interests, or the right to participate in governing this country of the tens of millions of red Americans, it’s reasonable to wonder how this can end peacefully. You see read it on social media, you hear it whispered. Are the wounds to our body politic so deep they can’t be healed?

I recently polled people on Twitter about what they thought of the chances of serious violence in the coming four years, and the results from 6,159 people are alarming. “Stop being a nut” got 10%; I was hoping it would get about 95%. “We’ll wise up” and find a way out of this crisis, got 13%. But “50/50 leftists may try violence” got a stunning 41%, while “It’s coming. Gear up” got a terrifying 36%.

So, 77% of the respondents fear serious violence during Trump’s first term. That’s scary, especially since political warfare is not unprecedented in history. Forget Bleeding Kansas. Just reflect on the low-grade insurgency the American left undertook in the 1970s, with more bloodshed than most people remember, and consider how today the left has significantly more cultural, institutional and media support. The reality is that there is the potential for this to get out of control, way out of control, especially considering the likelihood that leftist violence would be met in kind. That 77% indicates that the red side is, as the left loves to say, “woke” to the threat. And the red people have the guns and training, should things degenerate into serious chaos.

Basically, this country is a powder keg, and leftist fools who do not understand the danger are figuratively standing around it, firing up their bongs.

Now, understand that leftist liars will meet this column with the slander that I (and by extension, you) hope for violence. Skim down the comments and check out the idiots no doubt infesting my Twitter feed – you’ll see plenty of such lies. Actually, this is yet another of my several pleas for sanity and peace (including in my book’s preface). But the left’s favorite tactic is to deny substantive truth in favor of narrative; what I (and you) actually believe is irrelevant. This infuriating tactic makes reasoned discussion and argument impossible anymore, which itself makes violence more likely since it forecloses the primary method of peacefully resolving disagreements. If you can’t argue, if you can’t even speak, there’s only one way to be heard.

The left’s combination of evil and stupidity is the driver straightforward from here. With the grim understanding that they hate us, we need to accept that there may be no easy return to peaceful coexistence. Our goal in electing Donald Trump was to remove the left’s hand from our throat, not to put our hand around blue peoples’ collective windpipe. We don’t care how they live their lives, but leftists care very much how we live ours. Their goal is to lock both hands around our throat and squeeze until we submit to leftist tyranny or die.

It’s hard to see how we compromise. Do we just somewhat submit, or only die a little?

This crisis has to culminate somehow. It could end peacefully, with a return to the old norms and reasoned competition between ideas. But it seems no one is interested in that; instead, one side has to win decisively, and one side has to lose decisively. If so, I say we win and they lose, since I’m not ready to submit or to die.

How about you?

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Number one bummer - 02-25-2017

In reference to the Anaheim debacle. Police departments operate on a use of force continuum, and nearly all of them are identical. Not a single one allows for the use of warning shots, which I am sure will be brought up by the leftist media.

A standard use of force continuum is as follows:

Officer presence: Simply the officer being there

Verbal Command: Example. Officer tells you to get out of car.

Non-combative resistance: Example. You don't get out of car but don't actively assault officer. In this case the officer can strike you in non-lethal areas or deploy taser/spray.

Combative resistance: Example. You start punching the officer. The officer can use baton more freely and implement more damaging strikes.

Lethal force: You put him in position where he believes you pose serious threat to him or others.

The use of warning shots was banned for several reasons. First being that officers and departments are responsible for every bullet fired(if your bullet travel a mile and hits a person the city is paying out millions). The second reason is officers are expected to have the tools and training to handle situations while on duty(remember in this case he was not). Third being situations where warning shots could be used are too ambiguous to be safely implemented in a policy(we don't need more officers being second guessed because the didn't fire a warning shot). If you look at continuum above it doesn't really fit in. If someone is going to kill you the continuum calls for lethal force, if they are simply combative it calls for other options.

Moving to this situation you basically have a mob that is invading a gentleman's property threatening violence. I believe he would have been justified to use lethal force based on the number of people attacking him. Some people will argue he had a duty to retreat, which isn't the case because he is making a lawful arrest at the time. We don't expect officers to run away when someone pulls a gun or rioters attack a city.

Warning shots in this situation was basically his way of saying "please don't make me shoot you thugs." Thank God it worked. His use of warning shots are justified by the fact he didn't have other tools available and he didn't have a reasonable chance of backup arriving or winning a physical fight.

I'm truly worried by this incident setting a precedent for people to invade the property of others that they don't agree with.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Leonard D Neubache - 02-25-2017

In circumstances where someone is interrupting me or refusing to take a fucking breath and trying to dominate the airspace with verbal diarrhoea I make this sign with my hand and keep doing it until they stop or escalate.

[Image: blabla_zps14043994.gif]

This will either escalate the situation (sometimes the goal) or cause them to realise how stupid and deranged they sound.

In one instance I managed to use this to particularly good effect. I was working as a guard and dealing with a regular mouthy troublemaker who always played the angel as soon as the cops arrived.

He was trashtalking me as usual so I made sure he had his back to the main door and as police car pulled up I started making that gesture close to my chest (had to make sure few others would see it) and put on my best "not impressed" look. It worked a treat. He got so enraged that he got tunnel vision and was almost up in my face when the cops tapped him on the shoulder. Seeing him shit himself when he turned around was priceless.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Leonard D Neubache - 02-25-2017

Quote: (02-25-2017 07:55 PM)Number one bummer Wrote:  

Warning shots in this situation was basically his way of saying "please don't make me shoot you thugs." Thank God it worked. His use of warning shots are justified by the fact he didn't have other tools available and he didn't have a reasonable chance of backup arriving or winning a physical fight.

I'm truly worried by this incident setting a precedent for people to invade the property of others that they don't agree with.

Believe it. To the listless left wing zombies slopping around the streets until they find a target, there is nothing sacred, certainly not private property which has now attained the status of the bourgeois. Anyone that has the audacity to ask them to fuck off is an enemy of the people and a new outlet for their grievances.

The occupy movement was a macrocosm of this mentality. That they can essentially by force deny any area to any person or peoples because their cause is righteous. It's classic mob mentality. Roll through an area and destroy the first person to resist. This sends a warning to everyone else.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Hoser - 02-25-2017

Neubache, you are a skillful de-escalator. The garden hose idea and the bla bla hand were very creative and effective. Are you trained in verbal jujitsu or a natural?

The Anaheim warning shot thing reminds me of the old saying "When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail." Your toolbelt seems better equipped than that cop's.

Any other conflict-resolution gems? Might be a useful manosphere article or thread.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - debeguiled - 02-26-2017

Don't think Mr. Neubache is going for de-escalation. He is a plausibly deniable escalator.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Paracelsus - 02-26-2017

Quote: (02-26-2017 12:42 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Don't think Mr. Neubache is going for de-escalation. He is a plausibly deniable escalator.

Plausible deniability is kind of necessary in Prison Australia, believe me.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Hoser - 02-26-2017

Hmm, good point. I missed the nuance, having become comfortable in my American legal setting.

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread - Leonard D Neubache - 02-27-2017

I've always been a capable shitlord but I really had to sharpen my skills during my years as a security guard.

Since we were bound by a million laws and procedures regarding dealing with trouble makers it was often more beneficial to escalate dramas to the point where we or the police were able to put a decisive end to them. It was an unwritten protocol and I learned quite a few new tricks from some of the older, saltier dogs on the crew.

The line that matters is "reasonably actionable in court" and "NOT reasonably actionable in court". You need to draw your opponent into the latter without getting there yourself.

My flair for it is in essence a product of a well controlled temper and a reasonably high IQ combined with generic Australian cuntsmanship.