Roosh V Forum
The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny (/thread-57460.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - godzilla - 08-24-2016

^We use "Smashley" in the states for slutty bitches named Ashley

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - pancakemouse - 08-24-2016

Quote: (08-24-2016 04:49 PM)smashley Wrote:  

Not shit talking, just trying to break you guys of the illusion that having x many followers will get you laid.

It's easy to fall into this trap. As long as you guys aren't wasting time with this then proceed as normal. I just read through all the posts and it was all about trying to get followers and build DHV. What I didn't see was anyone getting results from it..

The easiest way to get DHV is to meet women in real life and proof your higher value through your actions and lifestyle.

Kudos if you're getting laid from it for the amount of time you put in.. But i doubt that is the case.

First of all, guys have gotten laid just from Instagram. Look through the thread for stories.

Second of all, most of us are in building mode right now.

Personally, I'm intrigued by the hypothesis (thread-56426.html) that most girls have moved off of Tinder and Bumble and into Instagram DMs where they can get Chad cock from guys with thousands of followers.

I want to vet this hypothesis. If I have to spend a very small amount of time to do so, so be it. Plus, there are other advantages. You can get paid to promote products. You can promote a side business. You can network and meet people. You get invited to events.

My plan is to see how many girls write me back at 500 followers (none, already tried), at 1500 followers, at 5000 followers, at 10000 followers.

I'm currently at 700 and gaining 20 a day. From what I understand it just goes exponential after that, so I should be at 1500 in a month and 5000 by the end of the year.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Switch - 08-24-2016

Smashley, more and more of people's social lives are moving online. People with the most value online are starting to have the most value in real life. Game is about showing high value, and in this day and age, having strong social media profiles is a big part of that.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Putin Closes - 08-24-2016

Its not easy, as someone with low five figure followers, lots of DMs go unanswered and when pushing for contact info many ghost. did pull a solid 6 from it, but use IG to showcase your life / actually wanting to use the platform.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - pancakemouse - 08-25-2016

Quote: (08-24-2016 10:33 PM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

Its not easy, as someone with low five figure followers, lots of DMs go unanswered and when pushing for contact info many ghost. did pull a solid 6 from it, but use IG to showcase your life / actually wanting to use the platform.

Are you DMing girls you don't follow?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Putin Closes - 08-25-2016

Quote: (08-25-2016 12:32 AM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2016 10:33 PM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

Are you DMing girls you don't follow?

I tried the Follow, Comment on one photo and when she replies, then shoot a DM. Most of them do reply, its the actual meet up thats ghosting happens.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - godzilla - 08-25-2016

What do you guys use for a camera? I use my cellphone but people with a lot of followers usually have a professional camera.

If you guys use a professional one, any tips to buying one? any Great cheap models?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - CaptainChardonnay - 08-25-2016

i use a gopro hero 4 black but in hindsight would have gotten the silver instead

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - smashley - 08-25-2016

Hey there's no hate here.. I'm just trying to say sometimes we get caught up in the online world and we don't take a step back and realize what has come from it. We get into it like its a video game, but what we don't realize is what is the payoff from it. Instagram is a validation and attention tool used by girls..

I think instagram would be okay to give out to girls you meet in real life as a way to keep in contact. But random online approaching or DMing will not likely lead good results. If you're famous or already have a level of fame, instagram is most likely gold. I've already experimented with several strategies and I found random DM approaching or commenting is not worth it. I got a few leads, but after way too much work I got some girls wanting to meet up. They were 6's though and I am at a point where I want 7's and up.. So I passed on meeting.

Energy better spent elsewhere in my opinion, but to each their own.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - kirdiesel - 08-25-2016

Quote: (08-25-2016 06:57 AM)godzilla Wrote:  

What do you guys use for a camera? I use my cellphone but people with a lot of followers usually have a professional camera.

If you guys use a professional one, any tips to buying one? any Great cheap models?

Go on eBay and buy a Nikon D series DSLR camera. Best price I found around.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Guayacan - 08-26-2016

edit

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - coverdoc - 08-26-2016

Just realized for a lot of you players sending DMs and not getting responses, it could be a lot of them aren't getting notifications about your message, especially if you send DMs out frequently. Instagram puts them into a this semi spam like folder and a blue notification comes up only when the girl clicks on her DM folder icon manually.

Otherwise if it shows she read the message, then she's just not feeling your swag lol.

-CD

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Roardog - 08-27-2016

It does seem hard to compete on quality of content against professional photographers. It's not an option for me or many of us to have someone with a DSLR follow me around to take photos.
I've got some nice DSLR shots that have been taken at formal occasions like weddings and from my ex who was into photography, however going forward it's really my phone or nothing.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - CaptainChardonnay - 08-27-2016

what you do is bring a tripod or something to base your camera off of and use the time lapse feature. the camera will take say 4 pictures a second and then in post production you look at all the pictures and pick out the best ones and delete the others.

the key is knowing how to frame the shot and basic photography techniques like the rule of thirds, etc.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Albatross - 08-27-2016

Great idea for a datasheet. Social media game is so important nowadays. It's the new dating "lek". I will refer to this from time to time.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 08-28-2016

Just got my Romanian Flag by banging a chick I pipelined on Instagram. So Instagram, 1 date and a bang.

@Godzilla: I am using my smartphone camera, started with s5 and now using s7.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - godzilla - 08-28-2016

Yea I've been using my S5 for everything. Thinking about upgrading, not exactly for Instagram but general interest in creating beautiful pictures.

The advice is pretty solid here. The best way to get followers to just massively follow other people. I follow this travel couple who probably follow and unfollow a couple thousand people a week. There isn't anything interesting about their photos, they reuse a bunch of them too, and frankly their daily videos are fucking annoying, but yea they have close to 12,000 followers in 6 months.

I started to follow a bunch of other travel people thing week. Once you follow people with similar photos interests, you'll start getting more random followers everyday, some who are doing the same thing as you, and just trying to get followers. I went from 50 to 150 without making a massive effort.

Also, do some research on when to post photos. There was a study if you do a quick google search. So far, the suggestion to post on Wednesday at 5:00pm worked out pretty well in terms of getting likes and followers.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Roardog - 08-28-2016

Quote: (08-28-2016 01:33 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Just got my Romanian Flag by banging a chick I pipelined on Instagram. So Instagram, 1 date and a bang.

@Godzilla: I am using my smartphone camera, started with s5 and now using s7.

Congratulations Vinny!

It does seem remarkably easy to get followers just from following others. Just doing a bit of manual mass following over the past few days I have already gotten over 150 followers with a conversion rate around 25%.

I'll be getting onto the automated tools soon and I can see how if you're following hundreds of people a day or week that you can quickly rack up the numbers.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - superschalk - 08-29-2016

Thanks for this datasheet Vinny very informative. I started working on my account last week. My intention is not only girls I also might want to use the account to promote towards the digital nomad, location independence kind of niche. So far I am already at 1300 followers within 6 days. I want to build the account up to 40k followers within the next three months before using it. So far I have only posted some travel pics of beaches and landscapes from my recent trips. I have a question for the seasoned Instagrammers here.

What kind of pictures are you posting of yourself. Are you making selfies? Or normal shots with only you on the pic or with a group. What about pics with girls?

You take the pictures and upload them straight from your phone or do you put any kind of afterwork on the pictures. Like putting on filters change colors of photoshop the pics? If yes are there any good apps or programs which are easier to use than photoshop?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - whiteknightrises - 08-29-2016

Apps that I use:

Camera+ (Paid app - not really necessary but I got it a longgg time ago. Also, got some cool filters on it that I got for free somehow a while back. Otherwise, it's the same basically as Snapseed/IG)
*Snapseed (props to Ragnar for this one - really great app)
*Instagram itself (general adjust settings/filters)
Instasquarer (if a pic doesn't fit the Instagram size/frame - can scale it down to that)
Layout (multiple pics in one - you've definitely seen this effect. I don't use it a lot though)

* = what I use 99% of the time

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Roardog - 08-29-2016

Man so many people are so bad with spamming their followers. I've followed so many people who just spam 4+ posts in a row and it's so annoying, I immediately unfollow them. I don't want my whole feed taken up by one poster.

If you learn nothing else from the posts in this thread and Fisto's thread, it should be to not post a bunch of photos all in a row in a short period, such a turn off.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - pancakemouse - 08-31-2016

For those targeting users to like/follow, my experience is that targeting followers of a specific account in your niche has a higher followback ratio than targeting people who post certain tags.

When I changed this my average follows shot up from 15 a day to 25 a day.

My hypothesis is that people who post photos with lots of tags are often just trolling for their own followers, and thus won't follow back. People who are simply following someone in your niche have already shown that they will follow someone they don't know, and they aren't necessarily trying to grow their follower count, thus they are curious about who follows them.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - coverdoc - 08-31-2016

Decreased my following now to only 800-1000 per day since I was burned before for being greedy. I follow 80 per hour on average with the like on new followers coming in at around 80 likes given per hour and the same 800-1000 likes per day. Posted a few "artistic" selfies of myself. Just me squinting behind a shiny sun and one with me in a red blanket lol. Followers have went up to about 25% follow back up from 20% before I was banned for a week.

I suggest you players use that snapsneed recommended above. I took some ugly ass pic of me in a rat motel and it transformed it into an artistic guy listening to music with an ambient background. Also every few days be sure to unfollow a lot of people as I notice my follow backs slow down when I have 500-1000 more followings than followers. Lastly received a few DM's, but this time from guys haha. Needless to say they tried to indirect open me with my own damn line "do you model" "would you be interested in a shoot" or "i've seen you around." Yikes!

-CD

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - whiteknightrises - 08-31-2016

You must be a good looking guy (no homo)

Another app I would recommend (for selfies) is Camera360. Shit is crazy. Some Thai bitch showed me it (it's what they all use) and you can literally give yourself a facelift, etc

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - RagnarLothbrok - 09-01-2016

Quote: (08-31-2016 09:00 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

You must be a good looking guy (no homo)

Another app I would recommend (for selfies) is Camera360. Shit is crazy. Some Thai bitch showed me it (it's what they all use) and you can literally give yourself a facelift, etc

I just downloaded Camera360 and it's insane how much better my pictures look after editing it with this app. Thanks for the tip.