Roosh V Forum
The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) (/thread-56029.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Quintus Curtius - 09-19-2016

Quote: (05-25-2016 06:13 PM)kosko Wrote:  

This happens more than you think. It isn't foolproof to import a young bride to America. I know of to many stories of girls from abroad going nutty when coming to America/Canada after they pop out a kid. Something can fry her inner wires up, I have no clue what the specefics may be.

Bourdain likely did not keep the homestead on lockdown. A reformed crack head who is now a workaholic, the wife probably went kooky during a long weekend alone with the kid. You gotta do more then just fly her to Italy once a year. Likely has a weak frame at home.

I like the guy though. He seems like a old school liberal whom you could at least have some dialogue with. I got no issues with his types.

What will happen though when his bride wants to get to that "next level" and gets he wake up call she has to take gear and shit. Will she still be in love with that MMA life? Plus what about the child? You know her wires are crossed as she is obsessed over dungeon gyms versus her child.

Only in America.

This is a great comment by Kosko...

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Swooper - 09-19-2016

Hahahaha. Man did we call it or what? It was getting too obvious that she was rolling with her jiujitsu crew in bed as well as on the mats.

Famous men get played just as much as regular dudes if they can't keep their situations under lock.

It still is a shame though, Bourdain's travel shows were pretty cool and I can't say I didn't learn anything from the guy.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Patriarch - 09-19-2016

I used to love Bourdain, binged on both of his shows online multiple times. But the last straw for me was when he went to some southern city on Parts Unknown--can't remember which one--and within a couple minutes it all became about racism. What the fuck man, I watch your show for food and cultural insights. He doesn't draw any distinction between talking about the lingering effects of racism in the south to the lingering effects of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia. He's fucking lost it.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - kosko - 09-19-2016

I can't think a NY groomed former crack head could not see some writing on the wall. Dude used to smoke rocks and squat in buildings and could not see his wife was pulling stunts. All those street smarts are good for what then?

That poor excuse is using travel as a means to split when the man has been around the globe more or less non stop for 10 years+ now.

The word "unconventional" is code for "open relationship". They likely both fucked around on each other but kept it going for the kid. Nothing else would make sense.

The dead eyes from Bourdain likely from her pushing it far, him getting board of Thai sluts, and being bent over by CNN.

He comes home after 2 months away and can't get it up for his whore of a wife. He tells her its over, she sighs in relief.

We all saw it coming.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Quintus Curtius - 09-19-2016

^

@Kosko:

Damn, man that is some brutal truth, right there. Straight, no chaser. And I can't stop laughing as I keep re-reading that.

They need to get you on on the next podcast over at the game forum.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - gameking7 - 09-20-2016

Damnit Anthony you let us all down and you let yourself down. How do you get mixed up with a girl like her? ugh

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Handsome Creepy Eel - 09-20-2016

I was never a fan of Anthony Bourdain's works in regards to food and place recommendations - while very entertaining and admirably avoiding hip tourist restaurants, he often veers into the other extreme and presents extremely exotic and niche foods/places that have nothing to do with how average people (whether rural or not) live in that country. I'd watch his videos for fun, not for guidance.

The ordinary folks in Croatia definitely prefer smoked ham and olives over lasagne and that fact should be lauded and presented, but that doesn't imply that they all subsist on baby squid stuffed with anchovies marinated in wine and truffle sauce grilled with sheep cheese infused with garlic-stuffed carrots rubbed into salted fish tripe like you'd get the impression from his videos. Tone it down, for God's sake!

In regards to personal life, though, he's just a cuckus vulgaris.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - CynicalContrarian - 09-20-2016

Many men would like to have even half as much career success as Bourdain has had during the last ~13 years or so.
Not to mention the gregarious & adventurous lifestyle Bourdain has presented (at face value) on his TV shows.

Quite adequately demonstrates however, all that fame, success & the like, didn't keep little miss hussy happy.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - TravelerKai - 09-20-2016

The next guy on this forum talking about how he wants his wife/future LTR to share his hobbies/interests and wants to be "best friends" with his woman, needs to read this entire thread. The next degenerate pumping up his open relationship on the forum, needs to be reminded with this thread as well.

Now this cuck will get a taste of his own liberal medicine. He will now be funding a revolving door of a whore house, with his daughter getting world class training in the world's oldest profession, from her dear ol' mother. Daughters pick up their social cues from their mothers. This little girl will be getting a front row seat on how to be a hoe.

It would be funny if it were an isolated thing. Unfortunately, some other man's daughter will have to be friends with this girl in the future, and some other man's son will have the unfortunate experience of having to deal with her and the shitty mother. Gotta love poison with feet....

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - david.garrett84 - 09-20-2016

The massive irony here is that she would never have wanted Bourdain if it were not for his money, but when he works abroad to get that money, she's off with other men.

Women want their marriage sandwich cut in two ways and then still insist on eating all four quarters.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - debeguiled - 09-20-2016

TravelerKai, there is such a thing as too much real talk.

Just kidding.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - AboveAverageJoe - 09-20-2016

At the BJJ gym that one of my striking students was training at, there was this married chick who threw pussy and BJ's at EVERY single guy in the gym who would have her, and even ones that wouldn't. She even fucked a student, who was a virgin, in the parking lot of the gym making them both persona non-gratas. They eventually let him re-join because they figured he just couldnt say no (being a virgin in his early twenties.) Much like Bourdain's ex, she was also barely a five. The chick in the storys' husband, would come to her fights and we would all just look on in pity. She tried to invite my fighter over to her home and tried to blow him in the bathroom with her husband present in the next room.
Cucks gonna Cuck.
Did I mention this chick is repulsively ugly?
They probably think BJJ stands for Blow Job-Jitsu.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Rocha - 09-20-2016

Quote: (07-14-2016 06:24 AM)Daddy Chains Wrote:  

Likewise in the Russia episode, he was visibly miserable, frowning about everything, and talking smack about Putin. And all the on-camera guests were Russian opposition, from regular political dissidents to lesbians. If Russian officials cared about it at all they should permanently refuse him entry in the future. These CNN shows are clearly globalist promoting garbage, and he doesn't give a shit as long as checks are clearing. And recently meeting for photo ops with Obama in Vietnam, and opening "world market" in downtown NYC in 2019.

He has personally sold out long ago, but he has also now sold out politically for the end game agenda and is now being used as a propaganda tool to spread the feces-stained rainbow-colored messages to the masses.

He is living embodiment of open borders philosophy sickness; his own wife has hers wide open and anyone is invited.

Do not know why this fella got banned, but this was a great post, specially the bolded part.

Just saw some old videos of Bourdains "a cooks tour" show and it was all about food, no political and social agenda, and so much better than the current ones.

What goes around comes around Tony... The decline has stepped on your door.

Also, Eddie Cummings...a renowed BJJ world champ can not get better than this ugly chick? no more than a 5 in my books, no matter her athleticism...
I see Polish and other EE blue and purple belts at the annual IBJJF european championship in Lisbon with girls that would put Ottavia to cry on how ugly she is.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Brahman - 09-23-2016

do you think his stock with women is still there as a pseudo celeb?

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Rocha - 09-23-2016

Quote: (09-23-2016 12:20 PM)Brahman Wrote:  

do you think his stock with women is still there as a pseudo celeb?

I think he should go with me to Ukraine at his expense. Would make a man out of him instead of a cuck.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - la bodhisattva - 09-23-2016

I typically like Bourdain's shows, but he takes white guilt to another level.

First, he's anti-American to the core. In his view (as seen in many episodes that feature the encroachment of American cuisine), young Japanese, Brazilians, or Egyptians opting for hamburgers instead of their traditional foods is a national tragedy. I can respect Bourdain's apparent reverence for a society's culture, but you can't bemoan the addition of American cuisine in Asian countries while castigating regions of American for its "lack of ethnic food." If a small Japanese town not having a McDonald's is a grand thing, why is a small town in Iowa not having a Thai restaurant a sign of xenophobic bigotry?

Second, his fanatic cultural relativism is paralyzingly SJW afterbirth. Old women from 2nd and 3rd world countries are not automatically wise sages. Their cultures and traditions are not superior. A jungle dweller upgrading from bare feet or sandals to Nike is progress, not a sign of the horrible West swallowing up the word. There is something about the type of limpwristed faggot who glorifies the hardship and poverty of 3rd world peoples while lamenting the "natives" new access to Coke, Rx glasses, antibiotics, and Direct TV. Nevermind their own lives consist of grass fed beef raised by farms and farmers they'll never see from their Brooklyn/Austin/SF/Seattle/Portland lofts paid for by daddy and six Apple products assembled by workers in suicidal working conditions.

Third, if it isn't Western/white, it's ok. He claims the future is Chinese and America has no place in it...and revels in this prediction. If you detest the current of American culture and politics, fine. But to suggest, with revelry, that the Chinese will soon rule the world is insane to the highest order of white guilt. Everything his ilk claim Trump will do, China already does to the nth degree. The only saving grace of these objectively draconian governments is the location on the map and its ethnic and religious majorities.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Baldwin81 - 10-25-2016

Man I couldn't help think about the RVF Forum when I heard this...

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/25/499262788/...-appetites

^ He talks about how he spends most of his time with his daughter (he cooks primarily for his daughter and her little friend these days... his most recent cookbook is dedicated to them). There's no mention of his ex wife... Anthony Bourdain is now the "well-behaved" dad guy...

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - WestIndianArchie - 10-25-2016

"My household is an absentee wife, who pretty much abandoned me to become a professional jiu-jitsu and grappling expert;"

http://splendidtable.org/story/anthony-b...hup-on-hot

Well at least he won't be paying child support?

*grimaces*

WIA

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Thersites - 10-25-2016

Quote: (10-25-2016 04:54 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

"My household is an absentee wife, who pretty much abandoned me to become a professional jiu-jitsu and grappling expert;"

*grimaces*

WIA

Here to hoping that his kid comes out alright.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - kaotic - 10-25-2016

"My household is an absentee wife, who pretty much abandoned me to become a professional jiu-jitsu DICK a̶n̶d̶ grappling expert;"

*grimaces*

WIA

Fixed it for the writer.

Yep, everyone in this thread called it as they saw it.

Of course this shit was bound to happen, women in a Testosterone filled environment where they part on the regular ?

You just might as well roll around naked, fuck and get it over with.

It seems he's pretty close to his daughter, now it depends on how custody ends up breaking down.

At least he's well off....until his ex wife gets ahold of it.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Rhyme or Reason - 10-27-2016

*grimaces*

WIA

In order for that to happen, the kid would have to be his! [Image: icon_lol.gif]

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - Rico Ramon - 10-27-2016

well, she came to the US following some guy who obviously just wanted a pump n dump when he was on tour- red flag #1 and she's probably the type that gets off on being the only woman in the room with all men and being a bit too touchy with guys as a married woman.

Most of the attractive women I know, they say you can't smile at a guy on the street, bus, gym, etc; as guys will think its an invitation for sex.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - polymath - 10-27-2016

It sounds like Bourdain thinks his ex wife is as weird as we do.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - joost - 06-08-2018

Dude killed himself by hanging:
Quote:Quote:

Just days after Kate Spade, 55, took her life in a tragic suicide by hanging herself in her apartment, moments ago CNN reported that Anthony Bourdain, award-winning celebrity chef, writer and CNN TV host who took viewers "around the world" has died at the age of 61, in an apparent suicide after hanging himself in Paris.

Bourdain's death happened after fashion designer Kate Spade hanged herself in an apparent suicide at her Manhattan apartment on Tuesday. Spade was found hanged by a scarf she allegedly tied to a doorknob, an NYPD source said.

Source:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-0...de-hanging

Article is a little shitty. To avoid writing a single line (Liberal Cook Committed Suicide) they put a bunch of info about Kate Spade.

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP) - TravelerKai - 06-08-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 06:44 AM)joost Wrote:  

Dude killed himself by hanging:
Quote:Quote:

Just days after Kate Spade, 55, took her life in a tragic suicide by hanging herself in her apartment, moments ago CNN reported that Anthony Bourdain, award-winning celebrity chef, writer and CNN TV host who took viewers "around the world" has died at the age of 61, in an apparent suicide after hanging himself in Paris.

Bourdain's death happened after fashion designer Kate Spade hanged herself in an apparent suicide at her Manhattan apartment on Tuesday. Spade was found hanged by a scarf she allegedly tied to a doorknob, an NYPD source said.

Source:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-0...de-hanging

May his death be a lesson to the haughty and arrogant, blue pilled, super liberal, atheist, open relationship/cucking, outright degeneracy, and other assorted men refusing to be a normal masculine man. You think you know what you are doing? You think you are doing something new? Nah.

The Bible makes it very clear.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. [6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.