Roosh V Forum
The Colombia Master Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Colombia Master Thread (/thread-54358.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

The Colombia Master Thread - Vancity29 - 09-21-2016

Quote: (09-21-2016 06:39 AM)Cogon Wrote:  

Also I withdrew my money from the ATM without any issues in Philippines and Thailand and got charged 200 pesos/baht for the withdrawel and that was all. Should not be a problem elsewhere. I am used to withdrawing abroad.

I don't think you quite understand what I was saying. Use the ATM machine In venezuela. You can take out 4000 Bolivars maximum with each withdraw. See what that 4000 bolivars buys you and then look at your bank statement. Afterwards report back here and tell us all what happened...

The Colombia Master Thread - Nalgas - 09-21-2016

I've been too Iquitos a few times and can vouch for it. While the majority of the women are pretty ugly, about 10% of the population is pretty hot, by far the best in Peru. Noa in Iquitos is also pretty good. I've also been to Merced, which has a nicer climate due to the altitude and similar looking girls, but I think the nightlife is pretty non existent.

The Colombia Master Thread - scotian - 09-21-2016

Guys this is a Colombia thread not an ugly Peruvian amazon girl thread.

The Colombia Master Thread - MegaCreep - 09-21-2016

Quote: (09-21-2016 07:37 AM)Cogon Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2016 05:18 AM)MegaCreep Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2016 01:35 AM)Cogon Wrote:  

Cool thanx. I heard that selva girls are more "caliente" I dont know if it was on this forum they said that but I think someone said that to me right in Peru.

I will certainly be doing this then! I think I have decided what country I am doing! Especially since the other countries like Colombia and Venezuela are accessible to the north and Bolivia to the south. And I will definitely try out Iquitos!
For Selva girls I am looking at:
Iquitos
Tarapoto
Yurimaguas
Pucallpa
Plus try out some of the smaller cities around. I think most of my focus will be on Lima though.

Very easy to bang.

I think I will also tell you what I was told in Peru. They told me that the women were very something like promisuous or something. They are like players. They can go man to man and things like that. And that it was normal for guys to have a girlfriend in different cities. Promiscuity(or girls not sticking to one)/having multiple partners I was told is the norm across Peru. So from what I am told, the women are nowhere near being conservative or traditional. Some said in the Philippines how girls have multiple boyfriends, sleep with forein men while having a bf pinoy and crazy things like that. Seems Peru has similar things going on.
I was told this while in a small city in the Amazon/Amazon area. I am ready to verify more stuff on Peru when Im there soon!

Peru has a culture of lies. This includes lies about men and women, their multiple girlfriends and achievements etc. This is a country that has a total of 4 Olympic Games medals in all of history, they are all dwarfs, and yet they would still argue with you about how good they are at sport in general. You get the picture. Men generally have a massive inferiority complex and they rightly suspect that their girlfriends would cheat on them with a gringo.

Women in Peru in general are less promiscuous than a New Yorker or an Eastern European chick. The selva girls are more promiscuous.

The Colombia Master Thread - Shimmy - 09-21-2016

Quote: (09-20-2016 06:21 PM)Cogon Wrote:  

[quote='Shimmy' pid='1398425' dateline='1474412939']
On another note. Anyone use pocket wifis in Colombia/Peru?
Claro has one and it's shit. I had it provided with an apartment when the internet went out and it was around 1MBPS.

The Colombia Master Thread - Merenguero - 09-21-2016

Quote: (09-21-2016 08:32 AM)scotian Wrote:  

I'm completely confused that guys are even discussing Peruvian jungle girls. I don't get it.

The Colombia Master Thread - Cogon - 09-21-2016

Quote: (09-21-2016 08:45 AM)MegaCreep Wrote:  

Cool thanx. I heard that selva girls are more "caliente" I dont know if it was on this forum they said that but I think someone said that to me right in Peru.

I will certainly be doing this then! I think I have decided what country I am doing! Especially since the other countries like Colombia and Venezuela are accessible to the north and Bolivia to the south. And I will definitely try out Iquitos!
Iquitos
Tarapoto
Yurimaguas
Pucallpa
Plus try out some of the smaller cities around. I think most of my focus will be on Lima though.

Very easy to bang.

I think I will also tell you what I was told in Peru. They told me that the women were very something like promisuous or something. They are like players. They can go man to man and things like that. And that it was normal for guys to have a girlfriend in different cities. Promiscuity(or girls not sticking to one)/having multiple partners I was told is the norm across Peru. So from what I am told, the women are nowhere near being conservative or traditional. Some said in the Philippines how girls have multiple boyfriends, sleep with forein men while having a bf pinoy and crazy things like that. Seems Peru has similar things going on.
I was told this while in a small city in the Amazon/Amazon area. I am ready to verify more stuff on Peru when Im there soon!

Peru has a culture of lies. This includes lies about men and women, their multiple girlfriends and achievements etc. This is a country that has a total of 4 Olympic Games medals in all of history, they are all dwarfs, and yet they would still argue with you about how good they are at sport in general. You get the picture. Men generally have a massive inferiority complex and they rightly suspect that their girlfriends would cheat on them with a gringo.

Women in Peru in general are less promiscuous than a New Yorker or an Eastern European chick. The selva girls are more promiscuous.

It seems like even though Colombia has a bigger population, they don't have even as much selva cities as Peru. It has the Amazon, but seems they built no real cities there. I would love to experience getting with Selva girls. I want to try to maybe daygame in Iquitos. I don't like night life/game so will try to get what I want from the daylight hours. I think it is also the only place I won't just depend on online game. In Colombia I won't run out of online prospects for a million years.

I am quite satisfied with getting notches racked up even with average girls and should do well in Colombia. Everyone I met in Colombia is at least as friendly toward me as in the Philippines. The girls there also tell me how they want to learn English.

My life is about to change as I go from being locked up in 1 country all the time (Philippines) to getting used to changing countries regularly. It will be the first time in my life that I will be in continual changing of countries. Its an amazing feeling knowing that such major change in lifestyle and environment is upon me!

Quote: (09-21-2016 06:24 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2016 08:32 AM)scotian Wrote:  

I'm completely confused that guys are even discussing Peruvian jungle girls. I don't get it.

Selva girls look like a cool different experience. I also wish that Colombia had more selva cities and girls like its neighboring countries so I could go there.
On both sides of the country you have selva girls: Venezuela at the Orinoco to the east and Peru and Ecuador to the south. Yet for some reason not Colombia. i wish they had a big city in the Choco!

Quote: (09-21-2016 06:25 PM)Cogon Wrote:  

Iquitos
Tarapoto
Yurimaguas
Pucallpa

Very easy to bang.

It seems like even though Colombia has a bigger population, they don't have even as much selva cities as Peru. It has the Amazon, but seems they built no real cities there. I would love to experience getting with Selva girls. I want to try to maybe daygame in Iquitos. I don't like night life/game so will try to get what I want from the daylight hours. I think it is also the only place I won't just depend on online game. In Colombia I won't run out of online prospects for a million years.

I am quite satisfied with getting notches racked up even with average girls. I have a feeling Colombia could be even better than Peru. The girls there also tell me how they want to learn English.

My life is about to change as I go from being locked up in 1 country all the time (Philippines) to getting used to changing countries regularly. It will be the first time in my life that I will be in continual changing of countries. Its an amazing feeling knowing that such major change in lifestyle and environment is upon me!

What is this obsession with girls from the jungle? In what way are they better than other girls or even relevant? Also, there are definitely exceptions to this, but the girls who speak English, or are actively trying to learn English, are generally not the girls who you want.

Quote: (09-21-2016 06:30 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2016 06:25 PM)Cogon Wrote:  

Very easy to bang.

I am quite satisfied with getting notches racked up even with average girls. I have a feeling Colombia could be even better than Peru. The girls there also tell me how they want to learn English.

What is this obsession with girls from the jungle? In what way are they better than other girls or even relevant? Also, there are definitely exceptions to this, but the girls who speak English, or are actively trying to learn English, are generally not the girls who you want.

Actually they are not "better" in any way. Just something different I want to try. I actually don't want to spend too much time on that anyways. I am very into online game and there is less of it there. I will probably only try going there for a little while and then go back to Lima and go north through Ecuador,Colombia so I don't want to put much time for selva. MegaCreep said how they are better in bed and have nicer bodies than the others, so if there is something to say that they are better about, then I guess it is that. Apart from that, they are just something different for me to try for a little while and then leave the selva and settle back into my more permanent location of the cool dry coastal and mountain areas where you have the darker andean type girls.

I can say with certainty that I am going to put a lot more time into 2nd 3rd tier cities in Colombia and coastal Peru than any amount of time I will give to the selva. The first 2 have lots of online prospects and the climate is better. Climate is another thing that will make me keep time in selva locations short actually.

The Colombia Master Thread - Sidney Crosby - 09-21-2016

So has the Colombia discussion switched the Peru thread or the Cusco thread?

The Colombia Master Thread - Shimmy - 09-21-2016

Quote: (09-21-2016 10:56 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

thread-454.html

thread-19223.html

Here's a few threads for anyone who wants to post about Peru and Venezuela.

Quote: (09-21-2016 10:56 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

I don't know. The thread took a really strange turn and there were multiple guys who caused it to take the turn.

There is only 1 thread for Peru right now, 7 years old ad I was the one who bumped it lol

It almost seems like we need a thread for the region rather than 1 country. Philippines you never seen discussion spilling to the other countries because they are so separate in all ways. But once in Colombia the discussions and the travels spill borders like there is no tomorow. I wish to have a thread for latam or at least S am. It is hard to have free flow of discussion on all these smaller countries. Anywhere I am it is hard to talk about Panama without mentioning Colombia and Costa rica. Once I get to Colombia it will be hard to resist getting to all the different places because too many countries to access by land transportation from there.

But I just got hit by a tsunami of interests from DR and I can't believe I am considering ignoring it and going to Peru/Colombia! Don't know if I shall continue to resist and stick with Colombia/Peru. 50% of my latest interests are from DR. I wonder why there is no active thread for that country. Maybe because everyone is ignoring there, kind of like I have done myself. But I also noticed that women from Medellin are sending interest like crazy too, way more than Lima so I think that is the first city in Colombia I am going to. I will report on how it actually turns out. I will put a lot of time into Medellin.

One seemed to get suspicious as to why there was nothing on my facebook in so long. "Por que no hay nada en tu facebook?" It happened because I keep cleansing it of content so all the women from Philippines are not seen on there. But I just realized you can post or repost something to facebook now and edit the date to whenever you wanted it so everything can appear on desired dates, but all those likes are flushed out. This basically means that even thought you can't remove a heap of likes on that beloved post of you in Christmas 2015, you can delete it, post a fresh one and set the date back to that and noone will even know! I spend a long time abroad and so many girls chatted so I needed to do that or either they will wonder why facebook is empty or all the girls will see each other on the fb wall!

The Colombia Master Thread - MegaCreep - 09-21-2016

Quote: (09-21-2016 11:11 PM)Cogon Wrote:  

There is only 1 thread for Peru right now, 7 years old ad I was the one who bumped it lol

It almost seems like we need a thread for the region rather than 1 country. Philippines you never seen discussion spilling to the other countries because they are so separate in all ways. But once in Colombia the discussions and the travels spill borders like there is no tomorow. I wish to have a thread for latam or at least S am. It is hard to have free flow of discussion on all these smaller countries. Once I get to Colombia it will be hard to resist getting to all the different areas because too many places to access by land transportation from there.

But I just got hit by a tsunami of interests from DR and I can't believe I am considering ignoring it and going to Peru/Colombia! Should I continue to resist and stick with Colombia/Peru? 50% of my latest interests are from DR. I wonder why there is no active thread for that country. Maybe because everyone is ignoring there, kind of like I have done myself.

Its true that we kinda switched so let me get things back to the point - colombian women are incredible, they have great visual and character variety and they are great in bed. In contrast, peruvian women are the ugliest women on this planet and they are so so in bed.

The only place that rivals colombian women in terms of beauty and numbers is Eastern Europe. On this planet.

The Colombia Master Thread - Cogon - 09-22-2016

Quote: (09-21-2016 11:18 PM)MegaCreep Wrote:  

It almost seems like we need a thread for the region rather than 1 country. Philippines you never seen discussion spilling to the other countries because they are so separate in all ways. But once in Colombia the discussions and the travels spill borders like there is no tomorow. I wish to have a thread for latam or at least S am. It is hard to have free flow of discussion on all these smaller countries. Once I get to Colombia it will be hard to resist getting to all the different areas because too many places to access by land transportation from there.

But I just got hit by a tsunami of interests from DR and I can't believe I am considering ignoring it and going to Peru/Colombia! Should I continue to resist and stick with Colombia/Peru? 50% of my latest interests are from DR. I wonder why there is no active thread for that country. Maybe because everyone is ignoring there, kind of like I have done myself.

Its true that we kinda switched so let me get things back to the point - colombian women are incredible, they have great visual and character variety and they are great in bed. In contrast, peruvian women are the ugliest women on this planet and they are so so in bed.

The only place that rivals colombian women in terms of beauty and numbers is Eastern Europe. On this planet.

I really want to do Colombia yes. The issue is I have to admit I don't have a high level of game now. This explains why I was scouting out Peru for its easiness. I just need to basically learn and get better which is why I am doing average or less attractive often. I also get ones with decent looks, but when I am in a rush with out of control libido craving to get instant action I take the easy and less quality ones to fill the void. Instead of getting stuck with easy, but less attractive girls in Peru, can I go to Colombia and get it easy too? I know quality is work to get there, but someone said how the average The less attractive Colombians are as easy as the less attractive Peruvians? Or will it take more work to get lower quality in Colombia vs the same in Peru?

I read this post earlier by him talking about how a lot of the average is like low quality:

Quote: (08-09-2016 05:02 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

for some inexplicable reason, often have some vision that Colombia is completely full of top quality girls. Average there is really bad and bottom of the barrel is horrible. Top tier there is good, but it is good in most places.

So these average ones in Colombia he is talking about. If I want to rack up notches and get experience with the easiest and the less quality, are these average ones he talked about easy enough to skip Peru and stick with the easiest Colombia has to offer?

The Colombia Master Thread - Going strong - 09-22-2016

Let's not exaggerate here. Colombian women (generally speaking) are far from EE's or Northern Europe's, and quite far even from French or Argentinean standards. And what about SEA, too?

I mean, don't tell me you see more hotties, more 7s and 8s, in Bogota than in Kiev, Praga, Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, Milan, etc, Buenos Aires, Floripa, etc, or Bangkok. Colombia is great for many things (especially the quite low bitch-shield, partially cancelled though by the flakiness), but let's not exaggerate here. You wait for the metro in Mdl, look around you at the ladies, you're not waiting for the metro in Kiev or Moscow, if you know what I mean.

Matter of fact, there are numerous 7s and 8s in Medellin and the likes, just you're not likely to meet them available for daygame, as they are generally taken anyway (by wealthy-family local dudes) and travel by (pricey) car, not to be seen in public places (except the high-end malls, but not alone). Contrarily, streets of Kiev, BsAs, are quite full of hotties. Walking, not tucked away in cars.

The Colombia Master Thread - scotian - 09-22-2016

It almost seems like we need a thread for the region rather than 1 country. Philippines you never seen discussion spilling to the other countries because they are so separate in all ways. But once in Colombia the discussions and the travels spill borders like there is no tomorow. I wish to have a thread for latam or at least S am. It is hard to have free flow of discussion on all these smaller countries. Anywhere I am it is hard to talk about Panama without mentioning Colombia and Costa rica. Once I get to Colombia it will be hard to resist getting to all the different places because too many countries to access by land transportation from there.

But I just got hit by a tsunami of interests from DR and I can't believe I am considering ignoring it and going to Peru/Colombia! Don't know if I shall continue to resist and stick with Colombia/Peru. 50% of my latest interests are from DR. I wonder why there is no active thread for that country. Maybe because everyone is ignoring there, kind of like I have done myself. But I also noticed that women from Medellin are sending interest like crazy too, way more than Lima so I think that is the first city in Colombia I am going to. I will report on how it actually turns out. I will put a lot of time into Medellin.

Feel free to start a thread about Peruvian jungle girls and how they compare to girls in the Philippines or your rate of replies from random girls online in the DR but could you please stop posting about them here.

You seem to be the type of poster who comes on here from out of no where and asks all of these bizarre questions about far flung places and then never actually reports on them, hopefully you prove me wrong because I would actually like to see some info posted about these jungle places (Leticia, Coco, etc). I have my doubts though because you seem to be ignoring all of the advice and wisdom of posters on here, for example, in your above post you admit that you have weak game but also tell us that you're going to spend lots of time in Medellin and focus on gaming women there. You also insist on going to Venezuela and crossing at Cucuta after Vancity, a guy who has recently spent a lot of time over there tells you not to.

Honestly I don't know how much we can help you on here, it looks like you're using RVF just to bounce these random, oddball travel plans off us instead of actually looking for travel advice. It would be much cooler if you just stopped this and in a few months came back with a bunch of data sheets about your travels, but I won't hold my breath. I will be in Colombia within a couple of months (maybe sooner) and am willing to meet up, as are most other guys on here and we are happy to give you pointers but all of this online/DR/Jungle/Philippines talk is annoying and doesn't contribute anything to this thread.

The Colombia Master Thread - MegaCreep - 09-22-2016

Quote: (09-22-2016 04:54 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Let's not exaggerate here. Colombian women (generally speaking) are far from EE's or Northern Europe's, and quite far even from French or Argentinean standards. And what about SEA, too?

I mean, don't tell me you see more hotties, more 7s and 8s, in Bogota than in Kiev, Praga, Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, Milan, etc, Buenos Aires, Floripa, etc, or Bangkok. Colombia is great for many things (especially the quite low bitch-shield, partially cancelled though by the flakiness), but let's not exaggerate here. You wait for the metro in Mdl, look around you at the ladies, you're not waiting for the metro in Kiev or Moscow, if you know what I mean.

Matter of fact, there are numerous 7s and 8s in Medellin and the likes, just you're not likely to meet them available for daygame, as they are generally taken anyway (by wealthy-family local dudes) and travel by (pricey) car, not to be seen in public places (except the high-end malls, but not alone). Contrarily, streets of Kiev, BsAs, are quite full of hotties. Walking, not tucked away in cars.

Its a question of taste, but I am talking sheer numbers here. Statistically, you see more hot chicks in Medellin (and all of Colombia), Kiev and Moscow (all of EE basically), than in any other regions of the world. They are also more sexual.

I am not talking about accessibility because I have no problem with vip access.

The Colombia Master Thread - Travesty - 09-22-2016

Quote: (09-22-2016 04:54 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

I think Colombia absolutely destroys Thailand and Vietnam by a mile for number of truly hot girls.

Also I think French girls are pretty plain and ugly on average and Argentine girls have strange horse faces.

What I have said plenty of times before about Colombia is that yeah standing around in public you won't see as many hot girls as many American cities out and about. If you have your shit together though it is probably 5x easier (if not more so) to bang young sexy fun 7+ Colombia girls compared to America, and I am guessing Argentina as well. That's what matters to me.

L.A. has tons of hot girls everywhere. Slubu famously wrote the steakhouse you look in from the outside, yet can never enter and enjoy steak. Even though L.A. has tons of hot girls everywhere, Colombia is a hell of a lot more fun for 98% of guys.

The Colombia Master Thread - Vancity29 - 09-22-2016

Quote: (09-22-2016 10:56 AM)scotian Wrote:  

You seem to be the type of poster who comes on here from out of no where and asks all of these bizarre questions about far flung places and then never actually reports on them, hopefully you prove me wrong because I would actually like to see some info posted about these jungle places (Leticia, Coco, etc). I have my doubts though because you seem to be ignoring all of the advice and wisdom of posters on here, for example, in your above post you admit that you have weak game but also tell us that you're going to spend lots of time in Medellin and focus on gaming women there. You also insist on going to Venezuela and crossing at Cucuta after Vancity, a guy who has recently spent a lot of time over there tells you not to.

Nailed it. I started to get the feeling that this guy is just getting off on the attention of people answering his questions. Telling us about his dangerous plan to travel into Venezuela was also just another attention seeker.

Anyways... Colombia.

I have spent considerable time living in a lot of cities all over South America. In my opinion nothing tops Colombia in terms of open, Beautiful women, ease of inexpensive travel and diversity of the destinations. I can be in a cold metropolitan city and an hour later in the beautiful Caribbean. Another quick flight and Im in the land of eternal spring. Colombia has something for everyone. All styles of women. All styles of food. All styles of climate.
Why go anywhere else?

The Colombia Master Thread - tomtud - 09-22-2016

Vancity Is 100% correct. Colombia has it all.
For the noobs, there are many pages of various Colombia threads that will give you plenty of advice.
For example, please don't post "I'm a 29 year old guy from NYC, successful with work and the ladies,I bench 3 plates and squat whatever....." And you are seeking advice and telling us what you are going to do or are interested in. You are free to post whatever, just I like many see that you are lazy and why should I help you. You'll get more out of this thread if you add to it. Just saying.....

For those noobs thinking about going, I suggest you spend a few weeks in each city so that you get a feel for each city's vibe. Some may hate bogota while others love it etc.

Feel free to start a thread about Peruvian jungle girls and how they compare to girls in the Philippines or your rate of replies from random girls online in the DR but could you please stop posting about them here.

Honestly I don't know how much we can help you on here, it looks like you're using RVF just to bounce these random, oddball travel plans off us instead of actually looking for travel advice. It would be much cooler if you just stopped this and in a few months came back with a bunch of data sheets about your travels, but I won't hold my breath. I will be in Colombia within a couple of months (maybe sooner) and am willing to meet up, as are most other guys on here and we are happy to give you pointers but all of this online/DR/Jungle/Philippines talk is annoying and doesn't contribute anything to this thread.

I am just waiting to get out of the Philippines. That i why I dont have anything to report on yet. Believe me once I escape this Manila place, there will be a lot to report on. Unlike a lot of people, I will have full time permanent presence in these areas and cover a lot of ground and have continual updates as I intend to move around a lot. Just need to wait for December. I regret spending all this on rent in Manila so now I have to wait for November to get outta here.

The good stuff starts by December. Expect lots of updates from me from December forward as I wont leave latam for a few years. I could have quite the valuable observations from places people don't take time to visit.

Your comment on Medellin implies that Medellin was not the right choice if my game is not strong yet?
I was thinking I should be trying somewhere else first. If that is the case, then all the more reason why I was right about asking about what countries near Colombia were easier than it, like Peru. I will be in Colombia next year, after first Peru though so I will have lots to post about it here.

The Colombia Master Thread - scotian - 09-22-2016

^Ok bud we'll see ya in 2017.

Quote: (09-22-2016 02:34 PM)Vancity29 Wrote:  

Nailed it. I started to get the feeling that this guy is just getting off on the attention of people answering his questions. Telling us about his dangerous plan to travel into Venezuela was also just another attention seeker.

Anyways... Colombia.

I have spent considerable time living in a lot of cities all over South America. In my opinion nothing tops Colombia in terms of open, Beautiful women, ease of inexpensive travel and diversity of the destinations. I can be in a cold metropolitan city and an hour later in the beautiful Caribbean. Another quick flight and Im in the land of eternal spring. Colombia has something for everyone. All styles of women. All styles of food. All styles of climate.
Why go anywhere else?

I will have to disagree. The Venezuela border crossing is not "attention seeking" in the slightest way. This is my way to show just how adventurous I am and to simply admit that I actually don't listen to people all the time when they say something is not safe. They all tell me to not go to Marawi because of the abu sayaf. I went. I took fotos and now got something to show for it. Same thing for MAguindanao. They all said i can't go there alone. What did I do? I went and then noticed another white person there! My experiences of people telling me to not go places and turning up a success is the root cause for me to go places against people's advice. It shows you have the guts to confront dangers. And nothing has happened to me. I think it is a great thing. So saying I will cross the border out of Colombia via Cucuta is a sign of adventurous intent. Just saying that I read the situation and found out that hoards of people are crossing through immigration there to buy food in colombia so I am not convinced that it is impossible. I will post the picc from the news about people crossing the border with Cucuta crowding it to get in and buy food and then go back:
[Image: GettyImages-576770784-640x480.jpg]

Seems a bit crowded to be a closed border More than enough people are going through it!

I will do it (like the how many thousands you see in there also) and just report here how it goes, simple as that. After all people saying I can't it will be a cool story to hear if I just went right through, defying the warning. I just read an article confirming it was indeed opened again.

And why are people complaining about talking about the border situation. Like is this something that can't be talked about?