rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

Colombia has been a popular destination for RVF guys for a few years now and judging by the amount of threads that pop up in the travel section on a regular basis, the demand for information on the country will continue to increase. We´ve seen an rise in guys starting threads to ask simple, general questions about Colombia and clogging up the travel section so in beginning this Colombia thread, I hope that all of these questions and concerns can be directed here.

There is a ton of information and various threads about Colombia here on RVF, I´ll try to organize as many of them on here as I can. Virtually every question that you could have about the country and the various cities has already been answered so please take the time to read these data sheets that I´ve compiled here. Here are the best ones I found on RVF, if I´ve missed any, please feel free to post them here:

Bogota:
Booked A Ticket To Bogota (Kerouac): thread-1514.html
Flying To Bogota Tomorrow (Scotian): thread-9327.html
Another Bogota Data Sheet (Scotian): thread-10318.html
Advice On Bogota (Alex87): thread-43722.html
Bogota Trip Report (Celtic): thread-6182.html
Bogota For Six Months (Atlantic): thread-45754.html
Make Love To Bogota (Atlantis974): thread-52673.html
Bogota-How Dangerous Is IT? (Deni12): thread-54259.html

Medellin:
Medellin Trip Report And Colombia Question (Superdave): thread-2493.html
Medellin, Watch Your Back Fellas (Bigbootylvr): thread-3604.html
Medellin: Really Hot Girls (Scipio): thread-3824.html
Medellin Data Sheet (Latinlover): thread-4310.html
How Long Until Medellin/Colombia Is Ruined?(YMG): thread-6054.html
Mixx´s Medellin Thread (Mixx): thread-6707.html
Living IN A Medellin Barrio (Encanto): thread-11657.html
Colombiacupid Adventures in Medellin (Arobin): thread-4671.html
Medellin Supermodels (El Mechanico): thread-12827.html
Medellin Tips (Mojodew): thread-330.html
Gringo I Knew Shot And Killed In Medellin (WEDO): thread-12503.html
Medellin Still Worth It? (Deebow): thread-1864.html
Another Medellin Data Sheet (donnie514): thread-29507.html
Laureles/Estadio areas (Renz): thread-34674.html
Doing Medellin Solo (mycleverkid): thread-37684.html
Medellin Almost Impossible For Foreigners (lfmunoz): thread-26024.html
Medellin Trip Report (Slubu): thread-9143.html
Review Of Medellin, Colombia (Gringoed): thread-1060.html
One Month In Medellin (Flyingdutchman): thread-32133.html
Travelbum In Medellin (Gsinplaya): thread-21289.html
Why Girls in Medellin Ask For Cab Fare (Jaymillz): thread-52974.html

Cali
The Story ON Cali (Deebow): thread-1999.html
Pitt invades Cali (pitt): thread-35080.html
Mulattas in Cali (Chochemonger): thread-40217.html
Robbed In Cali (bootyhuntah): thread-50573.html
Data Sheet, Cali (Linux): thread-44032.html
Datasheet, Cali (StarcraftGG): thread-19152.html
Feria De Cali (Portofmanteau): thread-31941.html

Caribbean Coast
Cartagena Vs Barranquilla Vs Santa Marta (Fadr3): thread-5427.html
Where To Pick Up Local Chicks In Cartagena (Sonsoway): thread-3392.html
Cartagena, The Salsa Swoop Move (Gmanifesto): thread-1833.html
Need A Breakdown On Cartagena (Gmanifesto): thread-1576.html
North Coast Of Colombia (Masculine Profiles): thread-52931.html
Datasheet: 3 Months In Barranquilla (20nation): thread-13250.html
Carnaval De Barranquilla (Scotian): thread-10946.html
Mini Data Sheet, Taganga (Scotian): thread-32960.html

Other Areas
Bucaramanga Data Sheet (Chochemonger): thread-15073.html
Bucaramanga First Impressions (chochemonger): thread-14364.html
Pacific Coast (Scotian): thread-32326.html
Manizales (Ibaguesucks): thread-9622.html
Pereira (Elhungaro): thread-31677.html

Colombia General
Linux Bangs Colombia: thread-46477.html
Andthendime Does Colombia: thread-47287.html
Colombia Now, My Thoughts (Chochemonger): thread-46266.html
Colombia Moda 2014 (Dantes): thread-38433.html

Quote: (03-09-2016 03:17 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Medellin, Watch Your Back Fellas (Bigbootylvr):

[Image: laugh2.gif]
The thread should just be titled "Bigbootyluvr/Phantasma Gets Blanked in One of the Easiest Countries in the World."

Maybe the mods can make a rule that no more Colombia threads will be started. We already have at least ten times that amount of Colombia threads that we need.

Thank you for this. I been looking up Colombia lately on here and it's like drinking from a fire hydrant, so much data it's hard to make sense of it all.

+1.

Thailand and Brazil should have master threads as well, IMO.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

[attachment=30362]

What i dont like about master threads is that you dont get updated datasheets anymore, or theyre hard to find. For example for ukraine the thread is huge but before my trip everyone was discussing topics but it was hard to find updated datasheets.

I think one big thread is good for all other issues but if someone wants to post a datasheet in a separate thread, thats better.

Quote: (03-09-2016 05:57 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

What i dont like about master threads is that you dont get updated datasheets anymore, or theyre hard to find. For example for ukraine the thread is huge but before my trip everyone was discussing topics but it was hard to find updated datasheets.

I think one big thread is good for all other issues but if someone wants to post a datasheet in a separate thread, thats better.

Yeah, I think datasheets and running trip reports (not one post updates) deserve their own thread.

But questions like "Why are Medellin women so clingy?" and "Is Bogota dangerous?" should go in this thread so they don't create a clusterfuck in the forum.

Great idea . I only joined the forum just over a week ago as I was at the airport waiting on my flight to Cali . So much great information on here and I must tip my hat to some of the members here on what they achieved on their trips here. Must say I'm impressed with the quality of women in Cali -I'm a member at body tech and some of the bodies are outstanding. Going to be staying a few months anyway which gives me time to build on my very limited spanish ( I'm taking lessons every day) and get to know people . If any one is here just know send me a pm

You never fail until you stop trying - Albert Einstein

@scotian - thanks for this great master thread! When are you going back to Colombia?

Linux bangs Colombia is definitely the best thread of all time!

Good thread as I'm just about to head to the coast. If anyone is in Cartagena/Barranquilla/Santa Marta in the next 10 days and wants to meet up hit me up.

What happens if you overstay your three month visa in Colombia? Are student visas a big hassle?

Quote: (03-12-2016 11:25 AM)churros Wrote:  

What happens if you overstay your three month visa in Colombia? Are student visas a big hassle?

As Roosh's friend Karl said, "You just pay a stupid fine."

Scotian,

Nice job with this thread.

One more for this list:

Colombia General

Colombia Trips Report 2012-2014 (Dantes): thread-39873.html

Here's a really good data sheet on Pereira by Tomtud with a great post by Bootyhuntah: thread-48865.html

Quote: (03-09-2016 06:15 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Yeah, I think datasheets and running trip reports (not one post updates) deserve their own thread.

But questions like "Why are Medellin women so clingy?" and "Is Bogota dangerous?" should go in this thread so they don't create a clusterfuck in the forum.

Hey guys, is Spanish important in Colombia?

Is it only good if you're blonde and blue-eyed?

I pipelined a Colombian girl and she called me "amor," that means I'll definitely get the notch, right?

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (03-12-2016 05:35 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2016 06:15 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Hey guys, is Spanish important in Colombia?

Is it only good if you're blonde and blue-eyed?

I pipelined a Colombian girl and she called me "amor," that means I'll definitely get the notch, right?

Do Colombian girls ever "flake"?
Is Colombia dangerous?
Which is the best city, Bogota, Medellin, or Cali?
Do Colombian girls ever ask you to pay for appetizers or drinks?
Can you survive in Colombia on $100.00 per month?

People actually don't ask me the ridiculous questions about Colombia in private, but they bombard me with generic Miami questions. Just follow the blueprint. That should more than answer any Miami questions.

I was having a beer in parque Lourdes, Bogota with another RVF dude because it was after hours and the bars were closing (bought the beer at a pharmacy lol). There was a near fight between two groups of locals and we stuck around because six policemen came and we wanted to see if they'd break out the batons and crack some skulls, which is a common occurance but it didn't happen. Then two cops came up to us and told us that we couldn't drink in public, so we said we'd throw them in the bin and fuck off, then they lectured us about how we shouldn't hang out there, there's bad people and any girls that talk to us are probably trying to rob us. Gracias senor, buenas noches! Meanwhile there's guys smoking crack twenty meters away on the street but my point is that the cops treat Colombians like shit but are very cool with Gringos, it was a bit of a hassle but they were genuinely concerned.

I'm going to write a big post about how going to "nice (expensive)" restaurants and fancy nights clubs isn't worth it and your ROI is much better in regular places where working class Colombians go, its taken me four years to come to this conclusion.

What's the main pipelining tool nowadays? Still CC, or have things moved on to Tinder?

Quote: (03-13-2016 08:19 AM)churros Wrote:  

What's the main pipelining tool nowadays? Still CC, or have things moved on to Tinder?

I`ve had decent restults with tinder.
12-13 girls in 5 weeks.
And i haven`t really gone superhard to get new notches. Had a few of them over several times..

I don`t know about daygame, because i don`t speak spanish, but if you do i imagine you could sweep all day..

Bang Colombia reviews thread. Includes a response by me to fill in some of the gaps from that book and make some counterpoints about Colombia: thread-2292.html

thread-43722...#pid918297

Quote: (12-30-2014 09:22 AM)Palo_alto Wrote:  

This is what you need to know regarding nighlife in Bogota:

> Lunes: Go for a Beer at Park of 93.
> Martes: Gringo Tuesday en La Villa
> Miércoles: Quiebra Canto en La Candelaria, una mezcla entre música occidental y los éxitos de Colombia
> Jueves: El Coq en la Zona T, con buena música electrónica e indie
> Viernes: Parque 93, practique Salsa en el Galeria Cafe Libro o baile en el hermoso 6L6
> Sábado: Que sea una noche para recordar, vaya a Chia a Andrés Carnes de Res o a Theatron en Chapinero
> Domingo: Vaya a la Calera al Mirador Paloma para cenar y escuchar música en vivo con impresionantes vistas de Bogotá.

As of March 2016, how accurate is this Bogota weekly nightlife venue lineup? You Bogota vets still recommend this?

^Can't imagine Gringo Tuesday not being a thing.

I am planning a second Colombia trip for sometime this summer. Maybe in July/August as my last trip.

Had a few questions

Is AirBNB a good place to find an apartment?
Are there hot girls in Bogota?
Do I have to take a plane to get to Colombia?
[Image: wink.gif]

Any recommendations for short-term sim cards + data?

Quote: (03-18-2016 07:47 PM)churros Wrote:  

Just get a sim at Exito, they sell the 3 major carriers there. Don't bother with too many minutes or texts, get data for whatsapp and GPS etc.

Quote: (03-18-2016 08:19 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2016 07:47 PM)churros Wrote:  

Just get a sim at Exito, they sell the 3 major carriers there. Don't bother with too many minutes or texts, get data for whatsapp and GPS etc.

Just don't go with Exito's SIM card, get Claro, Moviestar, etc, one of the big carriers.

Quote: (03-13-2016 05:04 AM)scotian Wrote:  

I'm going to write a big post about how going to "nice (expensive)" restaurants and fancy nights clubs isn't worth it and your ROI is much better in regular places where working class Colombians go, its taken me four years to come to this conclusion.

I couldn't agree more.

In normal working class joints the girls tend to be more open and friendly, the guys are more receptive, atmosphere more relaxed, you can quickly befriend a dozen people. I've had plenty of people buy me beers that frankly are poor as shit. But they are extremely generous.

Many times I've had upper class Colombian friends refuse to go to some of the places I like to go, or look down on me for doing so. They'd rather go spend silly money in one of the try hard "clubs" just so they can pretend they're in Miami, even though the atmosphere is shit and the girls have a stick up their ass and they will get no pussy.

I've worked extensively with and gone out with executives at multinationals in Bogota and let me say, Colombians (and latinos in general) with a little bit of money, who you'll find in these places, are some of the worst people to interact with, at least initially.

I'd rather spend my time (and money) at places that I know will give me a good time, with girls who are open to bang.

Americans are dreamers too