Roosh V Forum
What are your biggest red flags? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What are your biggest red flags? (/thread-43331.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

What are your biggest red flags? - brick tamland - 12-25-2015

Doesn't seem to have a plan for her life
Lazy
Sleeps a lot
Has no drive to improve herself
Lies, big and small
Keeps in touch with former sex partners
Talks about exes
No ethics
Binge drinker
Thinks life is about getting away with dishonesty
Has quit varsity studies but complains about not having a career
Has a bad relationship with food (mood eating and over-esting )
Will leave her car or home in a state of disrepair, not fixing obvious problems
Addiction
Poor or non-existent relationship with parents
Absent father
Financial troubles or deep debt
Impulsive
Limited intellect
Has a past

What are your biggest red flags? - UroboricForms - 12-25-2015

Withholds sex as means of leverage.
Binge drinker.
Drug use. (I do not consider marijuana a drug)
Slutty past.
Excessively on her phone, secretive about its contents.
Agrees to be in a casual sex relationship.
Broke.
Aspires to some unrealistic level of affluence.

What are your biggest red flags? - etuvus_spaxus - 12-25-2015

Most of this stuff is standard fare.
But this:
- Public IG account (because she's on the market 24/7)
Is the master of all red flags.

Same could be said about Tinder but then again if that's where you met her what are you complaining about? Also not to be confused with Tinder because Tinder is anonymous, decision driven and not a means for laddering.
Somebody said this very well earlier but yeah.
My attitude when a woman starts calling other guys is "kick ass" does this mean I won't have to deal with your bullshit anymore now and does he have gas?
Who's going into a 1 night stand relationship looking for red flags?

Get in have your fun and enjoy it.
Why are you setting exceptions from a woman who's not showing any indications that she's any of those things?

What are your biggest red flags? - Sebastian - 12-25-2015

Depends on what she does with Instagram.
Is she uploading attention whore pictures? (cleavage shots etc)

I shot pictures of this girl for fun. She seemed easy going when she was goofing around my camera. But she has that amazon wish list link on instagram. that explains a lot about her character.

Quote: (12-25-2015 08:16 PM)etuvus_spaxus Wrote:  

But this:

Same could be said about Tinder but then again if that's where you met her what are you complaining about? Also not to be confused with Tinder because Tinder is anonymous, decision driven and not a means for laddering.
My attitude when a woman starts calling other guys is "kick ass" does this mean I won't have to deal with your bullshit anymore now and does he have gas?

Why are you setting exceptions from a woman who's not showing any indications that she's any of those things?

What are your biggest red flags? - etuvus_spaxus - 12-28-2015

Quote: (12-25-2015 08:28 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I shot pictures of this girl for fun. She seemed easy going when she was goofing around my camera. But she has that amazon wish list link on instagram. that explains a lot about her character.

Quote: (12-25-2015 08:16 PM)etuvus_spaxus Wrote:  

But this:

Not that I disagree because alot of girls want to show off their "fun with gals" etc stuff/ we're still young and having fun etc etc. Those are not the girls I'm really referring to per sey.

Let me make my point here. Girls who believe they have "found their man" immediately move from "all my hot selfies / pics at da clizubs / stripper-esque pics" social proofing to immediate "nesting" social proofing. Those including photos that are in excessive "you ain't got what I got!" (regardless of that man's looks) pictures of herself and her boyfriend, any and all photos that are proof of future marriage. These eventually include pictures of themselfs with kids from other family members, and eventually having kids themselves. Then eventually nothing but proofing with kids + family pics.

What are your biggest red flags? - John Quincy - 12-29-2015

Biggest red flags to some degree depends on what you are looking for. If it is ONS, then the red flags you need to worry about are limited (visible signs of some sort of disease, visible signs of instability that could lead to false rape charge next day).

If you are looking for an LTR, then the list obviously gets much bigger and things get more complicated. But I've found a common thread that runs through most of the red flags mentioned by various previous posters. The red flag is VISITING NIGHTCLUBS OFTEN. From that comes excessive drinking, instagram, slutty behavior, sugar daddy arrangements, narcissism, immaturity, and so on. A girl whose hitting the clubs is unlikely to be hitting the books to read and develop herself into an intelligent human being with good character and judgement.

Obviously, there will be exceptions, but these will be few and far between.

You know that girl who wakes up at 6 am everyday to go running? She's probably a better bet (again, exceptions exist) than most of the girls who got home just an hour or two before running girl woke up. Just my 2 cents.

What are your biggest red flags? - kinjutsu - 12-29-2015

Quote: (12-25-2015 08:28 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

Was she a webcam model?
A few girls i finished high school with went into webcam modeling and they have wishlists for amazon.

What are your biggest red flags? - straightarrow - 12-29-2015

Good stuff here.
40 year old never married..I meet her for drinks and afterwards hold her hand. Later on she tells me no guy ever did that to her before??? Strange as she was good looking. Red flag I found out later can keep her pants on.

Next flag was hot thigh gap and all cali chick. Tells me while we are having drinks this is just sex right...of course I say right. Anyhow I grab her hand on way out ..now mind you we spent 2 nights in bed already and the sex was hot. She say you like me dont you?? Im like yeah, I guess she was put off by that. 15 minutes later she is telling me how she used to fool around with the fathers of kids she baby sat at 12 and 13 years old. Dude I cant get that outaa my ears...and she is bothered by me holding her hand....major red flags as my take is most chicks are damaged in some way.

What are your biggest red flags? - Sumanguru - 12-29-2015

Cats.

If a chick has more than one cat, run. And anyone who is obsessed with cats (post a bunch of pics on their FB, talking about them a lot) is usually lonely with no friends.

What are your biggest red flags? - BadgerHut - 12-30-2015

Quote: (12-29-2015 02:23 PM)Sumanguru Wrote:  

Cats.

If a chick has more than one cat, run. And anyone who is obsessed with cats (post a bunch of pics on their FB, talking about them a lot) is usually lonely with no friends.

+1. The cat over/under is 1.5...take the under, once she gets a second one the snowball is rolling downhill.

I'm a dog person and don't much care for cats, but that bias aside, a cat is a low-maintenance squishy toy to these gals, that portends poor attitudes towards homesteading and child-rearing IMO. At least a woman who owns a dog is getting a taste of really caring daily for a creature, what with feeding, walking and playing. It's not for no reason that couples I know are getting dogs as a "trial run" for whether they want to be parents.

The last word on cats: a girl I was dating lamented about her pet "cats are like women - they don't want your attention when you want to give it, they only want it when you're withholding it."

What are your biggest red flags? - BadgerHut - 12-30-2015

A couple more red flags:

-One woman saw my considerable bookshelf and asked accusingly, "why do you read so many books?" This gal was of above-average intelligence, but had it in her head that reading and learning were for squares (she always hated school and work, any kind of structure in life was just, like, such a bummer, man). Since then I've used my bookshelf as an early screening tool.

-In US coastal cities, single girls between 29 and 33 in age. The "turning 30 and not married" panic is real, and when you add that to American gals getting jaded and burned out of dating by their late 20's, you've got a cauldron stewing up angry/bored/unstable gals. (Workaholism contributes to this, creating a vicious cycle where her time gets eaten up on work priorities, so she's not in the dating game, her dating social skills are weak, so she spends more time working at something she's good at, ad infinitum.)

-A personal one-off for me: dated a 28yo for over a year who hadn't had a serious relationship since she left college. I ignored the big red flag that she had spent that time either slutting it up, or working so much that she didn't have time for serious men (or both). Turned out she wasn't anywhere near ready for the kind of self-sacrifice and life-decision-making you need to do in a LTR at that age. Broke my heart hard when she left but I should have been prepared for it, had I paid attention to the signs.

What are your biggest red flags? - griffinmill - 12-30-2015

Quote: (12-30-2015 12:31 PM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

A couple more red flags:

-One woman saw my considerable bookshelf and asked accusingly, "why do you read so many books?" This gal was of above-average intelligence, but had it in her head that reading and learning were for squares (she always hated school and work, any kind of structure in life was just, like, such a bummer, man). Since then I've used my bookshelf as an early screening tool.

Women tend to read more than men, but finding those that do is tough. Though, don't get too excited if you stumble upon a reader, because if you do manage to find one who does actually crack open a book every now and again, it's to read:

a) poorly-written romance novels about time-travelling dead ex-boyfriends who've left them notes in old castle in Ireland or something
b) BDSM-lite
c) Twilight

What are your biggest red flags? - Silver_Tube - 01-02-2016

I don't have any that haven't already been mentioned.

Horses/cats
drugs
brings up a desire for children way too early (we call this "baby rabies" and its common for women who feel the wall closing in)
feminism
fat
disrespect for borders (like when they try to connect with your family members before you've introduced her to them)

What are your biggest red flags? - Deepdiver - 01-02-2016

Quote: (01-02-2016 11:51 AM)Silver_Tube Wrote:  

I don't have any that haven't already been mentioned.

Horses/cats
drugs
brings up a desire for children way too early (we call this "baby rabies" and its common for women who feel the wall closing in)
feminism
fat
disrespect for borders (like when they try to connect with your family members before you've introduced her to them)

A woman who does not bond with a Dog she just had to have.

Woman has an obsession with buying a dog, discovers they need love, attention, walking, feeding and disposal of their bodily functions.

Decides to dump dog off at the local pound where it is humanely gassed.

This is a ruthless cold hearted woman who will all of a sudden decide to take half your stuff for some frivolous reasons and frivorce rape you out of hearth and home.

What are your biggest red flags? - rapaz12 - 01-04-2016

What about women who say things like, "if you don't love dogs we'll never get along" or "animals are better than people"? I read that on a lot of tinder profiles

What are your biggest red flags? - Jungle - 01-04-2016

Cats.

Yeh ^^ this. I'm a dog-lover, so maybe a bit biased. I found myself a slender and sweet FSU sort, she has only one cat, but she's properly obsessed... one of the few red flags... I'ma have to monitor this situation see how "crazy cat lady" she evolves into [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (12-30-2015 02:05 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

a) poorly-written romance novels about time-travelling dead ex-boyfriends who've left them notes in old castle in Ireland or something

Bro that plot sounds hectic, en route to the bookstore right now! [Image: smile.gif]

What are your biggest red flags? - BadgerHut - 01-04-2016

Quote: (01-04-2016 03:31 PM)rapaz12 Wrote:  

What about women who say things like, "if you don't love dogs we'll never get along" or "animals are better than people"? I read that on a lot of tinder profiles

Thinking it is one thing but saying it suggests a lack of tact or a cynical attitude towards people which I wouldn't want in a gal.

What are your biggest red flags? - RexImperator - 01-04-2016

Women are more centered in the present and so are animals. It makes sense.

What are your biggest red flags? - kinjutsu - 01-05-2016

Quote: (01-04-2016 08:40 PM)Jungle Wrote:  

Cats.

Yeh ^^ this. I'm a dog-lover, so maybe a bit biased. I found myself a slender and sweet FSU sort, she has only one cat, but she's properly obsessed... one of the few red flags... I'ma have to monitor this situation see how "crazy cat lady" she evolves into [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (12-30-2015 02:05 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

Bro that plot sounds hectic, en route to the bookstore right now! [Image: smile.gif]

There was a movie about the book. Then they made a tv show loosely based on the book.

What are your biggest red flags? - XPQ22 - 01-05-2016

Hair in a bun, big nerdy glasses, bitchy resting face.

So that cuts out about 80% of the women around here under age 35.

I'm not sure when or how this "fashion" trend started, but it's spread like a virus. Every time I go out I feel like I'm in a Robert Palmer video, or someone's evacuated a college of library science.

It's always amazing how women will fall all over themselves to imitate a look that none of them would've been caught dead rocking just three years ago. To me it's an indicator that she's thinking "hmm, I have no idea how to present myself in an attractive manner, so I'd better just do whatever everyone else is doing and hope it pans out."

Which it usually doesn't. The "hot librarian" thing is the exception, not the rule. If you see a young woman rocking that look poking away at her iPhone, I can pretty much guarantee you she's riding the carousel hard and her life is a shambles. She don't even want to bother washing her hair.

What are your biggest red flags? - Palo_alto - 01-14-2016

My current mini LTR has a tattoo, most friends are gay, + 80.000 followers on instagram, never met his father, glued to his iphone.

*She is a solid 8, great in bed, great cook, always available for sex, swallows annoying but I keep her under control.

I been with her for about 3 months now, I screwed 2 chics on the sides while with her, Have not touch another woman in a month, fuck.

What do you guys mean by a red flag?

*She could be trouble in terms that you develop oneitis for her ass?
*She could be trouble in terms that if you leave she will go crazy and burn your place down?

Thanks for the heads up!
*Now I am thinking in running the fuck out from her.

What are your biggest red flags? - Merenguero - 01-14-2016

Quote: (01-14-2016 04:41 PM)Palo_alto Wrote:  

My current mini LTR has a tattoo, most friends are gay, + 80.000 followers on instagram, never met his father, glued to his iphone.

I really hope those are two typos.

What are your biggest red flags? - XXL - 01-14-2016

My way to find out is to watch how the girl reacts when some things go bad. Or really bad.

I love when a woman can stay relatively normal in a tough situation. It makes me feel like she's a part of the same team.

There's enough random problems to deal with every day. The last thing I need is a woman who goes crazy over some silly nonsense.

What are your biggest red flags? - kinjutsu - 01-14-2016

Quote: (01-14-2016 06:20 PM)XXL Wrote:  

My way to find out is to watch how the girl reacts when some things go bad. Or really bad.

I love when a woman can stay relatively normal in a tough situation. It makes me feel like she's a part of the same team.

There's enough random problems to deal with every day. The last thing I need is a woman who goes crazy over some silly nonsense.

Agreed. Most girls shut down in bad situations. They don't know how to deal with problems or adversity in the slightest.

Once i see this in a girl i automatically next her in my mind, no point in trying to progress past that point.

What are your biggest red flags? - johnbozzz - 01-20-2016

1. Girls who pretend like they had no issues in high school. Look, I know by now that every girl was either a slut, anorexic, a binge eater, raver, partier, nerd or involuntarily celibate, a fat girl. Just don't pretend to be without vices.
2. Reads BuzzFeed
3. Texts at dinner
4. No relationship with father
5. Former fatty
6. Starts off each sentence with, "I wish...."