Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - WeekendCasanova - 09-08-2016

Quote: (09-08-2016 01:33 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Maidan extasis is fading by each passing day, the only ones who can get wet with Ukrainian languange skills are possibly dumb Western village girls, and even so I disgress, you can learn how to say "Slava Ukraina, geroiam slava!" and the effect will be the same. If you have no business in Ukraine to do other than chasing girls...Ukrainain proeficiency will raise even more eyebrows than a guy who knows how to speak Russian, an international language spoken widely in all FSU countries, in a huge diaspora, understood perfectly by Bulgarians and Serbs, and with still many speakers in some Warsaw pact countries.

I don't discriminate [Image: wink.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 09-08-2016

Quote: (09-08-2016 01:44 PM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

Maidan extasis is fading by each passing day, the only ones who can get wet with Ukrainian languange skills are possibly dumb Western village girls, and even so I disgress, you can learn how to say "Slava Ukraina, geroiam slava!" and the effect will be the same. If you have no business in Ukraine to do other than chasing girls...Ukrainain proeficiency will raise even more eyebrows than a guy who knows how to speak Russian, an international language spoken widely in all FSU countries, in a huge diaspora, understood perfectly by Bulgarians and Serbs, and with still many speakers in some Warsaw pact countries.

I don't discriminate [Image: wink.gif]

Me neither )))) but wont learn Ukrainian for them...bud laska )))

The Ukraine Thread III - scrambled - 09-08-2016

@Jabba

Lesson number one in here is if a girl tells you to do something, you should do exactly the opposite. In this case if they tell you to learn Ukranian...then learn Russian.
You are taking a game principal of non-compliance and using it in a totally different context, that of which medium to speak to people; why not go all out and learn Swahili instead? That would surely show how dominant you are, and no woman tells you what to do. Double down and tell the Ukrainian girl that Putin is the savior of civilization against the decadent west!

Quote:Quote:

@Scrambled: Just put in your head for once that 90% of Kievans use Russian as their daily life language of choice. And good luck finding a Ukrainian speaker in the south or east. ]

90% as a figure is not close to the accurate number, and is perhaps created out of the thin air nearest your keyboard. I previously discussed that Ukrainian is most useful in the west; and Russian in the east, though that makes me ask, who is going to the east? Far more of us are primarily staying in the center or west, such as Kiev and Lviv, outside of shorter side trips to those other cities. There is practically no tourism to the east. And why should I "put in in my head" because you say something? What source do you have? Are you Ukrainian? A Russian sympathizer? You offer no evidence but attitude. Why should that persuade me, or anyone else?

In Belarus 95 to 97% use Russian as their daily life language of choice...

I find that a bit ridiculous and it makes me doubt your other claims—and as before, what proof do you have that you not only know all about every country's exact Russian usage, but the near exact percentage! Are you Belorussian too? Languages changes over time, and Belarus, like Ukraine, is far enough from Russia to have over time developed a language distinct from Russian, which as taught, is the Central Russian/Moscow dialect, a city over 700km from Minsk, and 850km from Kiev.

From the cite about the Belarusian language: "About 6,984,000 (85.6%) of Belarusians declared it their "mother tongue"".

Maidan extasis is fading by each passing day, the only ones who can get wet with Ukrainian languange skills are possibly dumb Western village girls, and even so I disgress, you can learn how to say "Slava Ukraina, geroiam slava!" and the effect will be the same.

You use mocking phrases, in addition to unfounded statistics, to substitute for argument. The closer I read your words, the more I doubt them: "dumb Western village girls" is a straw man argument; unless you mean, the vast majority of Ukrainian girls, who are quite big on Ukrainian identity. As if the only primary Ukrainian identified girls are a small fraction of "хохол" hillbilly rednecks from Carpathia, milking cows and riding a horse-drawn cart into the village! Outside of the east, Ukrainian language use is the rule, and not the exception. And why would learning one jingoistic slogan have anything to do with one's overall proficiency in the country's native language?

What you mean by the cutesy phrase "Maidan extasis" I do not know, but even current events such as that have little do to in the long-standing national / regional identity and language differences, which have developed over centuries. The Ukrainian (and rather hostile to Russia & Putin) attitude is not recent, but long before 2014. There are photos of fallen Ukrainian soldiers, from the Donbass conflict, throughout Kiev and Lviv. The identity and distaste of Russia is significant.

If you have no business in Ukraine to do other than chasing girls...Ukrainain proeficiency will raise even more eyebrows than a guy who knows how to speak Russian, an international language spoken widely in all FSU countries, in a huge diaspora, understood perfectly by Bulgarians and Serbs, and with still many speakers in some Warsaw pact countries.

Proficiency in the regional language would be appreciated and there are many foreigners who study or live in Ukraine that have achieved it. Would a German who studied American accented English, instead of British, and then toured America, "raise eyebrows"? In say, Ivano-Frankivsk, a University and (nearby resorts) hub for tourists, there are African students, who speak the local language. Why would then a western tourist be so shocking, if they knew some Ukrainian? It is not so rare a language to garner suspicion from the native speakers.

And your last comment disputes something I never did; what does proficiency in Warsaw pact (which has not existed for 25 years) countries have to do with tourism for us in the Ukraine? How is that relevant to this discussion? I previously mentioned that Russian is better for the long-term value. The discussion was about what is useful for Ukraine.

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 09-08-2016

^^It will be counterproductive and will not bother right now to elaborate on your answer, if you are happy to learn Ukrainian stick with it, just do not give false pictures about Ukrainain and Belarussian profeciency.. And at least you could have cited the full paragraph where it is said that Belarussian is the mother language of 85,6% of its population, it will be much more close to my numbers than yours...

About 6,984,000 (85.6%) of Belarusians declared it their "mother tongue". Other sources put the "population of the language" as 6,715,000 in Belarus and 9,081,102 in all countries.[13][14] According to a study done by the Belarusian government in 2009, 72% of Belarusians speak Russian at home, while Belarusian is used by only 11.9% of Belarusians. 29.4% of Belarusians can write, speak, and read Belarusian, while 52.5% can only read and speak it. Belarusian citizens learn Belarusian language at school and at least know basic words of the language, so they understand the language in general, but don't use it.

Also about Kiev, I will just quote James Maverick who happens to be Ukrainian (can not insert link to his post right now)

Because Ukraine was heavily Russified, Russian is still – even today — the de facto language in all major cities. Russian is spoken everywhere: in restaurants, stores, businesses, even inside homes. Aside from a minor accent, you’d be hard pressed to realize that you’re not in Russia, but in another country with its own official language.
Take me, for example: even though I was born in Ukraine, in the region where I was born Russian was the only spoken language. In many ways I’m more Russian than Ukrainian: I read Dostoyevsky instead of Shevchenko, and enjoy Russian TV more than Ukrainian.
During my stay in Kiev the only times I heard Ukrainian was when they announced the next stop on the metro; the people on the trains always spoke in Russian.

The Ukraine Thread III - WeekendCasanova - 09-08-2016

I don't even know why it's an argument - Russian is more popular in Kyiv, Ukrainian elsewhere. End of discussion.

I will say, however, contrary to what I've seen elsewhere in this thread, I actually prefer a Ukrainian girl who wants to stick to her roots, speak Ukrainian as opposed to those who care less about their Ukrainian roots. A Ukrainian 'village girl', can be just as smart, good-looking as a girl who grew up in Kyiv, and additionally, she will likely be more traditional.

I've been with numerous girls from Ukraine - some from Kyiv, Odessa, Lviv and even the Ternopil region (Western Ukraine), and the girls I liked least were the ones who grew up in Kyiv. My best experiences have been with the 'village girls', who grew up in the West, and moved to Kyiv for school. They're so much sweeter, nicer, but since they've experienced the city they also have that desire to dress up and go out. It's a great balance. I don't visit countries like Ukraine to get your carbon copy schluha.

You get the best of both worlds, in my opinion.

The Ukraine Thread III - jabba - 09-08-2016

Quote: (09-08-2016 02:33 PM)scrambled Wrote:  

@Jabba

Lesson number one in here is if a girl tells you to do something, you should do exactly the opposite. In this case if they tell you to learn Ukranian...then learn Russian.
You are taking a game principal of non-compliance and using it in a totally different context, that of which medium to speak to people; why not go all out and learn Swahili instead? That would surely show how dominant you are, and no woman tells you what to do. Double down and tell the Ukrainian girl that Putin is the savior of civilization against the decadent west!

@Scrambled: Just put in your head for once that 90% of Kievans use Russian as their daily life language of choice. And good luck finding a Ukrainian speaker in the south or east. ]

90% as a figure is not close to the accurate number, and is perhaps created out of the thin air nearest your keyboard. I previously discussed that Ukrainian is most useful in the west; and Russian in the east, though that makes me ask, who is going to the east? Far more of us are primarily staying in the center or west, such as Kiev and Lviv, outside of shorter side trips to those other cities. There is practically no tourism to the east. And why should I "put in in my head" because you say something? What source do you have? Are you Ukrainian? A Russian sympathizer? You offer no evidence but attitude. Why should that persuade me, or anyone else?

In Belarus 95 to 97% use Russian as their daily life language of choice...

I find that a bit ridiculous and it makes me doubt your other claims—and as before, what proof do you have that you not only know all about every country's exact Russian usage, but the near exact percentage! Are you Belorussian too? Languages changes over time, and Belarus, like Ukraine, is far enough from Russia to have over time developed a language distinct from Russian, which as taught, is the Central Russian/Moscow dialect, a city over 700km from Minsk, and 850km from Kiev.

From the cite about the Belarusian language: "About 6,984,000 (85.6%) of Belarusians declared it their "mother tongue"".

Maidan extasis is fading by each passing day, the only ones who can get wet with Ukrainian languange skills are possibly dumb Western village girls, and even so I disgress, you can learn how to say "Slava Ukraina, geroiam slava!" and the effect will be the same.

You use mocking phrases, in addition to unfounded statistics, to substitute for argument. The closer I read your words, the more I doubt them: "dumb Western village girls" is a straw man argument; unless you mean, the vast majority of Ukrainian girls, who are quite big on Ukrainian identity. As if the only primary Ukrainian identified girls are a small fraction of "хохол" hillbilly rednecks from Carpathia, milking cows and riding a horse-drawn cart into the village! Outside of the east, Ukrainian language use is the rule, and not the exception. And why would learning one jingoistic slogan have anything to do with one's overall proficiency in the country's native language?

What you mean by the cutesy phrase "Maidan extasis" I do not know, but even current events such as that have little do to in the long-standing national / regional identity and language differences, which have developed over centuries. The Ukrainian (and rather hostile to Russia & Putin) attitude is not recent, but long before 2014. There are photos of fallen Ukrainian soldiers, from the Donbass conflict, throughout Kiev and Lviv. The identity and distaste of Russia is significant.

If you have no business in Ukraine to do other than chasing girls...Ukrainain proeficiency will raise even more eyebrows than a guy who knows how to speak Russian, an international language spoken widely in all FSU countries, in a huge diaspora, understood perfectly by Bulgarians and Serbs, and with still many speakers in some Warsaw pact countries.

Proficiency in the regional language would be appreciated and there are many foreigners who study or live in Ukraine that have achieved it. Would a German who studied American accented English, instead of British, and then toured America, "raise eyebrows"? In say, Ivano-Frankivsk, a University and (nearby resorts) hub for tourists, there are African students, who speak the local language. Why would then a western tourist be so shocking, if they knew some Ukrainian? It is not so rare a language to garner suspicion from the native speakers.

And your last comment disputes something I never did; what does proficiency in Warsaw pact (which has not existed for 25 years) countries have to do with tourism for us in the Ukraine? How is that relevant to this discussion? I previously mentioned that Russian is better for the long-term value. The discussion was about what is useful for Ukraine.

I'll clarify...

Work will be in Kiev, not Russia. I'll be working with Ukrainians, thus I want as much respect and rapport with my colleagues.

On a personal note, I had a pleasant experience with UA girls for my maiden voyage. I know I'll enhance my results in conjunction with my business trips, thus I wasn't playing the "scorched earth" - I must get laid or else I failed - mindset.

I'm hesitant if I would even want to "invest too much" into the girls or culture. I didn't like the schemes I saw with the taxis, annoying kids selling flowers, restaurants charging extra for syrup, etc... The place felt really poor and desperate, yet the girls were friendly.

Unfortunately, the girls' looks implodes ~40, which is worse than many cultures. I prefer women who age gracefully. Repairing EE teeth can cost $20,000+ in the US. Someone will need to pay for this unless you want to keep your girl's mouth shut in public.

In UA, I would have to calculate how many sunny days are left before Mother Nature takes it all away from her. I wouldn't want to watch the clock like that. You would have my "days are numbered" mindset. However, one can always recycle at 40 and start the clock again.

This is similar to an English girl who studies Japanese and lived in Tokyo but has no sexual desires for Japanese men. Instead, she pursues German men. In this case, she separates love for the culture vs. seeing a LTR with a non-Japanese man.

If I separate work from the LTR potential with UA girls, perhaps I just learn UA. I don't want my colleagues to distrust me due to speaking RU. They don't give a fuck about my pussy conquests. They need work and deal with their economic situation. They want to survive, and hearing RU would probably instill ill-feelings.

Certainly, I can enjoy the sexual satisfaction of UA girls. However, there are other EE countries with more stability and beautiful girls. I never think about this LTR thinking too far ahead when I visit a new country. However, UA is a special place, and guys can lose a lot time and money if they weren't clear with their goals from the onset. It would be hard to have any clear judgement if one was on the ground and meeting girls. Kiev's chaotic yet exhilarating. I knew something was off when I was there, but I had to leave the country to have an unbiased view of the place.

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 09-08-2016

Jabba, most talk in russian to eachother. Its not even their second language. Its their first. There will be no mistrust.

The Ukraine Thread III - This Is Trouble - 09-09-2016

If you're living in Kiev you'll be just fine speaking Russian with your colleagues.

I also have to point out--as far as girls--remember that YOU ARE THE PRIZE. The sheer fact that you've taken the effort to learn one of the languages and master it will be a huge turn on for girls. It shows genuine interest in her culture. Just because it's Russian (which can be actually useful) instead of Ukrainian should not matter.

Frankly, would you even want anything to do with a girl who turned her nose up at you because you learned Russian instead of Ukrainian?

The Ukraine Thread III - griften - 09-09-2016

In Hungary I thought my tinder was broken or bugged, I would swipe through all profiles and for weeks on end I got absolutely zero matches. Thought I should have adjusted my age/played with my photos/profile message/ add instagram/etc?

I just got into Kiev and I did a bit of tinder before sleep, woke up to nearly double digit matches with the same photos.

1 day Ukraine > 1 month Hungary.

The Ukraine Thread III - WeekendCasanova - 09-09-2016

Quote: (09-09-2016 09:50 AM)griften Wrote:  

In Hungary I thought my tinder was broken or bugged, I would swipe through all profiles and for weeks on end I got absolutely zero matches. Thought I should have adjusted my age/played with my photos/profile message/ add instagram/etc?

I just got into Kiev and I did a bit of tinder before sleep, woke up to nearly double digit matches with the same photos.

I've heard this from every guy I know who's visited both Ukraine, and Hungary. Seems that there are hot women in Budapest, but they're extremely bitchy and SJW-esque.

The Ukraine Thread III - Cr33pin - 09-10-2016

Fuck Budapest

The Ukraine Thread III - apolis - 09-10-2016

Quote: (09-09-2016 09:53 AM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2016 09:50 AM)griften Wrote:  

I've heard this from every guy I know who's visited both Ukraine, and Hungary. Seems that there are hot women in Budapest, but they're extremely bitchy and SJW-esque.

Agreed. I have never been to Budapest, but dated Hungarian women in London. Complete double-faced bitches.

The Ukraine Thread III - gameking7 - 09-10-2016

Hey Guys,

Which would you rather live Kiev or Odessa?

I showed 3:1 mil pop difference so more potential in Kiev, but I like the beaches. Some beaches in Odessa don't look very good though.

Any thoughts on these two things?

The Ukraine Thread III - Nascimento - 09-10-2016

^^ Do you speak Russian?

I haven't been to Odessa, but I've heard english is very weak there. You're already limited in Kiev, so I'd say stick to it if you don't speak Russian.

The Ukraine Thread III - Brandiakus - 09-10-2016

Kind of a long post:

I decided to take a 3-week trip to Budapest beginning Aug 8. I have an American expat friend who's living there, and I pipelined a Milf on FB (long story).

Hooked up with the Milf, but wasn't interested in seeing her again. One night out with my buddy, I started talking to this little Hungarian chick. 7.5. Small, but with a great body, big boobs proportionate to her small frame. I was standing behind her at the bar, we were both in line to order drinks. I started talking to her in English (I don't speak Hungarian). She smiled, but would look back at me or make eye contact. I could tell she was kind of interested, but very shy, so I kept going, just saying nonsense. Honestly, I couldn't remember what I said even if I really thought about it.

I offer to buy her a drink (rose is really popular in Eastern Europe) something I don't usually do in the US, but the vibe is different here, and it cost like 50 cents, so I go for it. We talk for about 45 minutes to an hour, I go in for the kiss, she turns her head. About 10 minutes later I go in again, this time she goes for it.

Get a cab, head back to my apartment in District 8 near the Corvin Shopping Center (cheap area to stay in, a little out of the way) and fuck four times, like in that movie Vanilla Sky. Four Times!

A few days later, after a solo-run through the bars in District 5 (main bar/club area) I came back to the apartment feeling a little Emo that I hadn't made any connections. Sitting in a semi-circle in the courtyard were 5 birds from Northern England. They sounded like Wildlings. They were on a hen party, drunk and looking to score. There was only one hot one, and they were all speaking at the same time because they were hammered. One of the not-hot ones told me to pull my cock out. I didn't b/c there was only one I wanted to bang. I moved the party into my apartment, the hot one went into the bedroom and put on one of my tee shirts. They were basically in there underwear in the courtyard. I managed to get the other two out of the apartment and smashed on the hot one who insisted I finish in her mouth.

So, two weeks into my European adventure, I decide I want to go to Kiev. eDreams offers very cheap flights in Europe. My flight was 80 Euros. While I did match with a lot more girls on Tinder, the reality is that I have not smashed on a single one. There was one who would have let me, but I wasn't into it. I spent a week in Kiev, ten days in Odessa, now I'm back in Kiev. I've gone on dates, walked around and all that bullshit, but I haven't had a full close. But the women here are extraordinary, and being a Western male from an exotic place (to them) like America is a value multiplier, but it's not a garuntee. Anyway, I'll be here for another week, PM me if you want to meet up and do some field work.

Peace

The Ukraine Thread III - Schlep - 09-10-2016

^ pm sent

The Ukraine Thread III - gameking7 - 09-11-2016

Quote: (09-10-2016 06:15 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

^^ Do you speak Russian?

I haven't been to Odessa, but I've heard english is very weak there. You're already limited in Kiev, so I'd say stick to it if you don't speak Russian.

I don't speak any Russian.

You probably have to go through a lot of girls bc of this reason

What percentage of the younger population speaks english?

The Ukraine Thread III - gameking7 - 09-11-2016

Brandiakus what are your thoughts on Odessa? Beaches?

The Ukraine Thread III - MrRemi - 09-12-2016

The HIV/AIDS epidemic in Ukraine is one of the fastest growing in the world. Experts estimated in August 2010 that 1.3 percent of the adult population of Ukraine was infected with HIV, the highest in all of Europe. Late 2011 Ukraine numbered 360,000 HIV-positive persons

(...)

Prevalence in the southern and eastern oblasts (Odessa, Mykolaiv, Dnipropetrovsk, and Donetsk) is about three times higher than rates in the rest of the country.

(...)

In 2007 the majority of those infected where under 30 years of age; with a full 25% of those affected still in their teens.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Ukraine

I will wrap it up when in Odessa for sure.

The Ukraine Thread III - jabba - 09-12-2016

From 1995 to 2007, the primary means of HIV transmission was through injection drug use, but by 2008, sexual contact outpaced injection drug use as the primary form of transmission.[10] By 2009, almost 44 percent of new infections occurred through sexual transmission, and 36 percent were tihrough injecting drug use (according to USAID; according to CSIS in 2009 the proportion of new cases of HIV/AIDS attributable to injecting drug use was 60%).[15]).[10]

If it were only drug users, then the numbers would stay constant. Figures are spiking due to sexual transmission. Pros are spreading this to non-drug users. Office guy most likely isn't shooting up; he's banging on the side and playing with his and wife's life. This is really sad.

God knows how safe the blood supply is there. If they don't have the resources to screen for HIV...this is fucked.

Screen for pros very early in the discussion. I didn't know East UA was akin to sub-saharan Africa epidemic levels.

It's ironic that a culture which requires at least 2 - 3 dates for pussy, it has such a high HIV rate.

The Ukraine Thread III - WeekendCasanova - 09-12-2016

Quote: (09-12-2016 03:01 AM)jabba Wrote:  

From 1995 to 2007, the primary means of HIV transmission was through injection drug use, but by 2008, sexual contact outpaced injection drug use as the primary form of transmission.[10] By 2009, almost 44 percent of new infections occurred through sexual transmission, and 36 percent were tihrough injecting drug use (according to USAID; according to CSIS in 2009 the proportion of new cases of HIV/AIDS attributable to injecting drug use was 60%).[15]).[10]

If it were only drug users, then the numbers would stay constant. Figures are spiking due to sexual transmission. Pros are spreading this to non-drug users. Office guy most likely isn't shooting up; he's banging on the side and playing with his and wife's life. This is really sad.

God knows how safe the blood supply is there. If they don't have the resources to screen for HIV...this is fucked.

Screen for pros very early in the discussion. I didn't know East UA was akin to sub-saharan Africa epidemic levels.

It's ironic that a culture which requires at least 2 - 3 dates for pussy, it has such a high HIV rate.

It just means that Ukraine has an abundance of closet homosexuals. It's a simple correlation really.

HIV/AIDS is largely a homosexual butt sex problem.

The Ukraine Thread III - Time Traveler - 09-13-2016

Quote: (09-05-2016 04:18 PM)Cad and Bounder Wrote:  

Ok a few words on this issue. For colour, I've befriended a few cool Turkish guys in Kiev and gamed Istanbul a bit--a city I quite like. I'm familiar with Turkish, Arab and Byzantine culture.

1. I appreciate it might be hard for you guys to distinguish an 'Arab' from a Turk so just to make the point that I think there are almost as many Arabs as there are Turks in Kiev, at least hanging around the Khreschatyk/Arena city.

2. The Turks tend to pedestalize women, but that's what they are used to back home. Most peoples' and people's game is influenced by they home culture, and yes that includes Americans--it's not a coincidence that Americans don't tend to like direct daygame--so don't be too quick to judge the Turks, some of them are good guys. Meanwhile, 'Arabs' can have outright misogynistic attitudes where every girl is seen as a de facto hooker just waiting for the right price. The 'Arabs' tend to approach more--see point 3

3. There are four kinds of 'Arabs' in Kiev. a.Students and ex-students who know the language and have spent a lot of time there. Sometimes you see local girls with them. No big deal, they probably went to college together. b. Gulf 'Arabs' (wealthier, darker, less lyrical and 'with it'). Many of which have met girls/hookers in the Gulf and married/showered them with money and many have them as mistresses. This lot are relatively harmless, and are playing a different game to you guys anyway c. Non-Gulf 'Arabs' (poorer, possibly migrant crisis, often lower social class guys with ignorant attitudes). These guys approach like fuck and always chasing hookers. They tend to ruin any city centre that they go to en masse. Think Cologne. d. Anyone else who is not an Arab, but often mistaken for one by the ignorant.

4. Huge numbers of Ukrainians holiday in Turkey, and not all Ukrainian girls hate them, but yes they are generally seen as lower status.

5. Turkish guys are as much played as they think they are playing. There is a cottage industry in girls/clubs/restaurants extracting money/drinks/food/cab fare etc from Turkish guys chasing local girls. After a while it's quite funny to note how deeply ingrained this is in the local culture.

6. Gold digging/hooker Ukrainian girls actively chase wealthy Arab beta (see point 3) and are more than happy to be seen out in their Maserati and Range Rovers etc. The second you hear a girl saying she's been on holiday to Dubai and Egypt (no not for Egyptian guys doh!) then the red flag should start waving.

Agreed. Especially when you see sm pics of 30 pics from a location (UAE, Egypt, Turkey) and she is the only one in the pics!! Run, don't walk from that.

The Ukraine Thread III - MrRemi - 09-13-2016

Quote: (09-12-2016 09:18 AM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

It just means that Ukraine has an abundance of closet homosexuals. It's a simple correlation really.

HIV/AIDS is largely a homosexual butt sex problem.

I would not rely on the assumption that only gays and drugusers are concerned. In the hipster scene which is so popular in Ukraine, there are many bisexuals. They spread the virus among straight people.

Last night I was at a hipster bar called "Modest" (?) in Odessa. There were several obvious lesbians (hot lesbians, WB) and gay looking dudes. I bounced my cute hipster girl to another bar where we fucked (not giving the name of the bar because she works there). That was a first date from Tinder, two hours after meeting. In a country where bangs come that easy and hipster/gay scene is expanding, one should be very careful about STDs.

The Ukraine Thread III - Malo - 09-13-2016

^ True, statistics for Ukraine, Belarus and Russia does not indicate it's exclusively a gay problem. "AIDS is for gay people" won't work here, so wrap up and use your common sense regarding the girls you sleep with.

The Ukraine Thread III - WeekendCasanova - 09-13-2016

Quote: (09-13-2016 06:25 AM)Malo Wrote:  

^ True, statistics for Ukraine, Belarus and Russia does not indicate it's exclusively a gay problem. "AIDS is for gay people" won't work here, so wrap up and use your common sense regarding the girls you sleep with.

You can't walk into a doctor's office/hospital in Russia, say you're gay, and expect HIV treatment. That's an indisputable fact. HIV/AIDS is statistically a gay problem. It doesn't matter if it's Russia or the USA. The only difference is that in the USA people will report being gay, whereas in Russia - they won't. So it's clear to see why there's a statistical anomaly.

In regards to Remi, this is the problem. Straight people get the virus from homosexuals. It's a homosexual problem that spreads to straight people. The problem is that in EE/, do you really think a girl will disclose the fact that she's HIV +? Likely not. In the States it's even rare, although I'd assume you could be punished for failing to reveal your status to a partner.....in EE/, forget about it.

Edit: I'm not saying don't wrap it up. I'm just saying that you're less likely to get HIV/AIDS as a straight male than you are as a butt pirate.