rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread III

The Ukraine Thread III

I wanted to start a post-conflict Ukraine thread.

I spent 7 weeks in Russia and things did not go as well for me than in Ukraine. My results were considerably lower and I spent far far more. I will write more about my Russia trip in the future, but it was overall a disappointment in spite of the fact that my Russian is approaching conversational. My game effort on the ground was not as strong as it could have been and I suspect that's because my subconscious "gave up" when it figured out that the environment was not as favorable as Ukraine. The only real benefit of the trip is that I greatly improved my Russian when I was in Siberia.

So I'm back in Odessa. Walking around today, I feel like the city is stuck in a time capsule---almost nothing has changed from when I was here last year. My favorite places remain and so my nostalgic happiness is quite high. The quality of women is also high, higher than Moscow on a per capita basis (e.g. more hot women in Odessa if you pulled 100 random people from the street than in Moscow).

Prices are cheap, about 30% less than last year. I bought an espresso from a mobile truck for less than 1 dollar, and a pizza dinner with appetizer and two drinks was less than $20, whereas in Moscow it would have been over $40. There are many people in the center and people seem to be enjoying summer. I don't think I will miss Russia.

The Ukraine Thread III

It will be interesting to get your take on post-conflict Ukraine. Now that Crimea is part of Russia, I suspect more Ukrainians will spend the summer in Odessa. This could be a why you are seeing more talent in Odessa than in Moscow.

That said, I was hoping your Russia trip would turn out better. My guess is that now that Russia is a middle-income country, its "possy paradise" days are over. Still, I look forward to a detailed write-up from you that analyzes Russia in greater detail since I think a lot can be learned from comparing it to other FSU countries you have visited.

The Ukraine Thread III

I'm very curious to see how Ukraine is post conflict in all facets: prices, guys bugging you, and of course women. I wonder if a concept such as revolution pussy exists.

The Ukraine Thread III

Quote: (06-25-2014 07:00 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I'm very curious to see how Ukraine is post conflict in all facets: prices, guys bugging you, and of course women. I wonder if a concept such as revolution pussy exists.

For us pro Russian -pro Putin guys I see problems lol.

The Ukraine Thread III

Does the city seem effected by the recent violence? 40 people burned to death in Odessa, that has to change something.

The Ukraine Thread III

Deb is the really tall guy. Lol. Should see him around since he is there now too.

The Ukraine Thread III

Quote: (06-25-2014 06:14 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The only real benefit of the trip is that I greatly improved my Russian when I was in Siberia.

Have you learned much Ukrainian, and is it substantially more difficult to learn than the Romance languages?

The Ukraine Thread III

hey, so I have two weeks to spend in Ukraine and trying to decide between Kiev or Odessa. With such limited time, it's better to pick one place I think. To me, girls in Ukraine are generally hot, so basically I'm wondering which place would be easier to get notches. I Like both day game and night game. Also, speak no Russian or Ukrainian, only good ol English. Let the votes roll in [Image: smile.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III

Quote: (06-25-2014 06:14 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

So I'm back in Odessa.

Gonna be in Odessa 4 July-11 August.

The Ukraine Thread III

Roosh, could you possibly sum up your biggest disappointment with Russia? Was it that the women were too cold or the logistics were unfavorable? Or were the local men big cockblockers? I was mulling a Russia trip until this thread.

Also, is Odessa 'safe'? American media makes it seem like its still a hellhole and I want to make sure Ukraine hasn't turned into another Iraq.

The Ukraine Thread III

Why Odessa and not Kiev? As to spend summer in Arcadia?
From my experience both in terms of amount of talent and easy of hooking up Kiev is better.
As far as effect on the girls from the before and after the conflict I think there is a little effect, many 8s-9s with good English which used to hang out with foreigners seems to still be spoiled, hard to bang and they trying to get things from you free. This could be either as still many foreigners are around or they lack to adapt to the new situation and it will take time for them. (Assuming conflict will continue and effect the tourism and pussy tourism)

The Ukraine Thread III

Roosh, enjoy yourself and get the fullest of Odessa. Odessa is a great spot this summer. Overall at the current state - Kiev & Odessa are the greatest spots in Ukraine for a player.

Yes, Odessa is still safe and honestly nothing big will be there in a near future, there used to be a conflict when they burned 40 pro-russian nazi people just to stop what's happening now in Eastern regions. It's always good to stop things in the beginning steps. That's actually one of the main reasons why Odessa is calm today, because they met their enemies with force. Now many people in the Eastern part are regretting they allowed to stay pro-russian troops and gave support, but it's too late. Thousands of people already died, cities ruined, some involved in the war, another part just moved away as refugees. 2 Eastern regions no longer will be as they used to be before. People wish this things just could never happen to them.

The Ukraine Thread III

Roosh, if your Russian is that good you need to head over to Kherson for a few days. As an American that can communicate in the local tongue, the daygame potentialities with local 9's is unfathomable.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

The Ukraine Thread III

1. Would you say that it would be a better idea to learn Ukrainian given the political situation? Also do you regret spending all that time on Russian only to prefer Ukraine

2. What was the biggest disappointment of Russia?

3. Do you think being middle eastern made it particular ly hard?

4. Will you be visiting Belarus, the obvious country for you to write something on yet.

C

The Ukraine Thread III

Roosh, Crimea could be an interesting visit. Your Russian visa could be useful for such a trip.

The Ukraine Thread III

Roosh - Kiev I think is still option better as they are way more girls from all over UA instead of going town to town.
I just saw the most recent Facebook pics for Forsage the student club. The quality seems better then I remember it. The main downside is Kiev is more expensive then Odessa.

The Ukraine Thread III

Quote:Quote:

Also, is Odessa 'safe'? American media makes it seem like its still a hellhole and I want to make sure Ukraine hasn't turned into another Iraq.

Odessa is not safe. I have been mugged twice and stabbed in the kidney since arriving. I am now awaiting a serious operation. If you are a virile man, please do not come to Odessa for your own protection. But if you are an attractive woman, you may come and I will protect you from what is essentially nonstop violence and chaos. I'm dodging bullets in the cafe as I type this. This attests to my commitment to getting laid with beautiful women, in spite of the life threatening danger. [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III

Quote: (06-26-2014 11:16 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Odessa is not safe. I have been mugged twice and stabbed in the kidney since arriving. I am now awaiting a serious operation. If you are a virile man, please do not come to Odessa for your own protection. But if you are an attractive woman, you may come and I will protect you from what is essentially nonstop violence and chaos. I'm dodging bullets in the cafe as I type this. This attests to my commitment to getting laid with beautiful women, in spite of the life threatening danger. [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif]

I recommend into-Sana. Closest to western care that a stabbed man can receive.

Hurt man game

The Ukraine Thread III

Thanks for letting me know. I will bring extra sets of body armor and give them to 8s and 9s when I come to Ukraine. I will build a bunker and shelter all these women from the violence, thereby giving me a harem of armored hotties.

Body armor game ftw. [Image: banana.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III

Quote: (06-26-2014 03:50 PM)xpatplayer Wrote:  

Thanks for letting me know. I will bring extra sets of body armor and give them to 8s and 9s when I come to Ukraine. I will build a bunker and shelter all these women from the violence, thereby giving me a harem of armored hotties.

Body armor game ftw. [Image: banana.gif]
Fuck that shit... warm bodies offer a great amount of protection!

The Ukraine Thread III

Quote: (06-25-2014 10:55 PM)dontuan Wrote:  

hey, so I have two weeks to spend in Ukraine and trying to decide between Kiev or Odessa. With such limited time, it's better to pick one place I think. To me, girls in Ukraine are generally hot, so basically I'm wondering which place would be easier to get notches. I Like both day game and night game. Also, speak no Russian or Ukrainian, only good ol English. Let the votes roll in [Image: smile.gif]

You are excluding 50% of the female population then if you have no Russian skills. Last year when I visited Odessa my American wing suffered badly due to this, half the time I couldn't translate for him as we were either separated or I was passed out so he missed on a few notches[Image: sad.gif]
Anyways, I would pick Odessa just because it is summer time and Arcadia (especially day club Ibiza) is as good as it get's during the summer in UA now that Crimea is no more.

The Ukraine Thread III

I don't know if the demographic this summer has shifted (less students maybe), but the English level here is way lower than I remember it (less than 50%).

The Ukraine Thread III

Enjoy Ukraine while it lasts. The government just signed the trade agreement with the EU and expect visa free travel within the EU by next year for Ukrainian citizens.

The Ukraine Thread III

Quote: (06-27-2014 06:22 AM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Enjoy Ukraine while it lasts. The government just signed the trade agreement with the EU and expect visa free travel within the EU by next year for Ukrainian citizens.
It be decades until change. Besides some points to consider:
1.the mentality of NEWER/YOUNGER generations will change NOT those who have already been brainwashed. Lets be honest when your 50 yrs old chances are you won't be scoring 19 yr olds of the NEWER generation anyway.

2. The whole travel without visa bs is just that. Right now they can travel but have to spend a few bucks to do so. Making it free will encourage the more lazier and poor to do it but they don't have a dime in their name to spend in EU. So it really only be the same class socio economic level that can travel today if need be.

What will happen is that their will be a new class of SPONSOR chicks who will try to take advantage of EU guys by getting them to invite them on trips. If you read 'Alex' thread you will see how that works out!

In other words UA will have less scammers because they will mostly be getting invited by thirsty guys to visit EU countries.

More hookers in EU also.

The Ukraine Thread III

Quote: (06-27-2014 07:22 AM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

[quote='rishboy77' pid='765836' dateline='1403868174']

What will happen is that their will be a new class of SPONSOR chicks who will try to take advantage of EU guys by getting them to invite them on trips. If you read 'Alex' thread you will see how that works out!

In other words UA will have less scammers because they will mostly be getting invited by thirsty guys to visit EU countries.

Agreed. The quality of the girls in UA will decrease substantially as especially even the second tier girls (6-8's) can get a holiday and in the hopes of emigrating too. For a EU guy this could a better option with far less expense then traveling to Ukraine.
Hell Moldova is more a basket case, and they can travel visa free now.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/2...AS20140427