Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - Vronski - 07-29-2016

Quote: (07-29-2016 01:12 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

any pay and use good quality gym in Dnipro?

There's surely some good and high-end gyms in the center (sorry I'm more a gourmet kind of guy). Dnipro is a very wealthy city - and even more now since many oligarchs from Donetsk and Lugansk have escaped the self proclaimed "republics" now ruled by thugs, to settle down in Dnipro, Zaporojia, Kiev or Odessa ....as a side note, many of the best venues in Zapo (and I'm pretty sure, some in Dnipro) have been bought by "oligarchfugees" from East Ukraine - first hand info (a friend of mine, ex-owner of one of the best club in Zapo -Caroussel- has sold last year to an oligarch from Donetsk).

Have you considered Zp for your trip in the provinces by the way ?

thread-37535...pid1343603

Also a walkable city, good for day game ....

The Ukraine Thread III - Vronski - 07-29-2016

Quote: (07-29-2016 12:06 PM)Vronski Wrote:  

There's in Dnipro a quite nice place, Bartolomeo, swimming pool (highly enjoyable), restaurant and "in" club in the same complex, on the banks of the Dniepr and just ten minutes at max of taxi from the center ..... might be good in September.

Bartolomeo (was in the morning, so not busy yet, it's usually full-packed in the afternoon) :

Yeah Corona at 10 am, GF likes booze as much as I do [Image: smile.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - Vinny - 07-29-2016

@WeekendCasanova: You see I speak about 2 weeks being the best and 1 month not being productive, you say 3 weeks is working good. So we don't actually contradict each other. It is in the range.There is also variation depending on the area you are visiting. In places where girls are not in that high demand, or high value males are not abundant they might stay longer on your pipeline.

@YoungArt: I have not heard about Lovoo in Ukraine. In fact I have not heard about Lovoo working anywhere outside of Germany.
Check this thread thread-57074.html
And if you do have reasons to believe that Lovoo works in Ukraine your input is appreciated.

The Ukraine Thread III - Lika - 07-31-2016

Quote: (07-29-2016 01:39 PM)Vronski Wrote:  

[ many oligarchs from Donetsk and Lugansk have escaped the self proclaimed "republics" now ruled by thugs, to settle down in Dnipro, Zaporojia, Kiev or Odessa ....as a side note, many of the best venues in Zapo (and I'm pretty sure, some in Dnipro) have been bought by "oligarchfugees" from East Ukraine - first hand info (a friend of mine, ex-owner of one of the best club in Zapo -Caroussel- has sold last year to an oligarch from Donetsk).

Yes and the oligarchs from Donbass and the rest of Ukraine are such nice guys, as everybody knows [Image: sleepy.gif]

Here is one of the "thugs" running the DPR whose civilian population is shelled and attacked on a daily basis for 2 years by the Ukrainian oligarchs:

Even the Ukrainian soldiers are starting to rebel:

http://eu.eot.su/2016/07/31/retribution-...nder-dead/

The Ukraine Thread III - Vronski - 07-31-2016

Quote: (07-31-2016 04:07 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Here is one of the "thugs" running the DPR whose civilian population is shelled and attacked on a daily basis for 2 years by the Ukrainian oligarchs:

[Image: smile.gif]

Yeah, I know your views about that .......but if you disagree about the fact that Donestk and Lugansk are now ruled by thugs (I'm not talking about just those self-improvised ex thugs "politicians", but also about the chechen islamic battalions, the russian far-right militias, ect who are still there and have laid hands on most businesses in those cities), sorry but you're a bit delusional, or very very very basied.

There is a reason why 90% of the oligarchs have fled East Ukraine and have settled down in Dnipro, in Odessa or in Zapo.

Yeah, I know, I know, there is also many crooked politicians in Ukraine, but such thugs ???? don't think so. And about the Ukrainian nationalists, I have some good friends from the Right Sektor, all good and proud guys, who just defend their country and their culture - hope you won't say they are "nazis", would be just SJW rhetoric.

Quote: (07-31-2016 05:20 PM)Vronski Wrote:  

Yeah, I know your views about that ...but if you disagree that Donestk and Lugansk are not ruled by thugs (I'm not talking about just those self-improvised ex thugs "politicians", but about the chechen islamic battalions, the russian far-right militias, ect who are still there and have laid hands on most business in those cities), sorry but you're a bit delusional.

There is a reason why 90% of the oligarchs have fled East Ukraine.

I agree there are thugs there having too much power but probably the biggest thugs were the oligarchs anyways. Also the rats and cowards left the DPR ship. The population in Donetsk do not want their oligarchs back.

The corruption, kidnappings, harassment, torture, looting going on on the Ukrainian side right now is not much better for the citizens than in the isolated and traumatized DPR.

The Ukraine Thread III - Vronski - 07-31-2016

Quote: (07-31-2016 05:30 PM)Lika Wrote:  

The population in Donetsk do not want their oligarchs back

Really ?

Well I know you have been there (and I admittetdly haven't) but from what I've heard there is no any venue (cafe, club, ect) still open in Donetsk - well, maybe some restaurants. Now compare to what it was before, one of the most wealthy and happening city in Ukraine. Great clubs, fancy restaurants, ect - yes all owned by oligarchs ....... and you gonna tell me that people (girls) are happy to now live in such a city, where chechen thugs and russian far-right psychos (even Putin has admited that East Ukraine has been a magnet for the most foolish russian nationalist thugs) roam and make law around desolated streets ???

And people in Donetsk don't want their oligarchs back ?? ...they prefer russian or chechen oligarchs ? ....it's going from bad to worse [Image: smile.gif]

There is no such thing as a "Democratic Republic of Donetsk" (don't be grandiloquent) by the way, there is just a ruined territory ruled by thugs.

Edit : BTW what is this shitty and biased link you posted ? ( http://eu.eot.su/) ...sounds like the good old Pravda lol.

Ok, let's not spoil this thread with political views - there is other threads for that.

Quote: (07-31-2016 05:58 PM)Vronski Wrote:  

The population in Donetsk do not want their oligarchs back

Really ?

Well I know you have been there (and I admittetdly haven't) but from what I've heard there is no any venue (cafe, club, ect) still open in Donetsk - well, maybe some restaurants. Now compare to what it was before, one of the most wealthy and happening city in Ukraine. Great clubs, fancy restaurants, ect - yes all owned by oligarchs ....... and you gonna tell me that people (girls) are happy to now live in such a city, where chechen thugs and russian far-right psychos (even Putin has admited that East Ukraine has been a magnet for the most foolish russian nationalist thugs) roam and make law around desolated streets ???

And people in Donetsk don't want their oligarchs back ?? ...they prefer russian or chechen oligarchs ? ....it's going from bad to worse [Image: smile.gif]

There is no such thing as a "Democratic Republic of Donetsk" (don't be grandiloquent) by the way, there is just a ruined territory ruled by thugs.

Edit : BTW what is this shitty and biased link you posted ? ( http://eu.eot.su/) ...sounds like the good old Pravda lol.

Ok, let's not spoil this thread with political views - there is other threads for that.

People in DPR / LPR anticipated they would have the same fate as people in Crimea who are now much happier and richer than the average population in Ukraine, without their rotten Ukrainian oligarchs (btw Trump just said that in his opinion, Crimeans always wanted to be Russians and it seems fair to him), but unfortunately, for geopolitical reasons they have become martyrs...

But you're right, let's drop the topic or you will soon start to speak about Hitler/Putin [Image: sleepy.gif]

PS Chechen thugs and far right psychos are on both sides of the frontline, they just tend to torture and target civilians much more from the Ukrainian side. Atrocities committed by the far right Ukrainian battalions are well documented, not only by the UN but also even on national Ukrainian TV.

The Ukraine Thread III - Tenerife - 07-31-2016

When flying one-way as an American to Ukraine, do you need a return ticket or is an onward bus ticket to say, Poland, acceptable? Sounds like Lufthansa wants me to have a return ticket? That sounds absurd.

The Ukraine Thread III - Vinny - 07-31-2016

@Vronski and @Lika
If I understand correctly you gentlemen are both from France?
Well in that case I must say that I am positively impressed that in these days of aggressive media you have managed to keep different political views within the same country.

Speaking of Ukrainian politics, lets not speak of Ukrainian politics. This is a never ending argument.
It is only worth discussing things you can actually influence.

What you can do is go to Ukraine, bring pleasure to Ukrainian women and money in Ukrainian economy [Image: smile.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - 262 - 08-01-2016

Quote: (07-31-2016 09:17 PM)Tenerife Wrote:  

When flying one-way as an American to Ukraine, do you need a return ticket or is an onward bus ticket to say, Poland, acceptable? Sounds like Lufthansa wants me to have a return ticket? That sounds absurd.

In my experience you don't need anything of the sort.

Sounds like Lufthansa wants you to buy a return ticket from them.

The Ukraine Thread III - weener - 08-01-2016

Quote: (07-31-2016 05:20 PM)Vronski Wrote:  

Yeah, I know your views about that ...but if you disagree that Donestk and Lugansk are not ruled by thugs (I'm not talking about just those self-improvised ex thugs "politicians", but about the chechen islamic battalions, the russian far-right militias, ect who are still there and have laid hands on most business in those cities), sorry but you're a bit delusional.

There is a reason why 90% of the oligarchs have fled East Ukraine.

I agree there are thugs there having too much power but probably the biggest thugs were the oligarchs anyways. Also the rats and cowards left the DPR ship. The population in Donetsk do not want their oligarchs back.

The corruption, kidnappings, harassment, torture, looting going on on the Ukrainian side right now is not much better for the citizens than in the isolated and traumatized DPR.

Here is a harrowing video of Ukrainians burying a Russian separatist alive

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...raine.html

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 08-01-2016

^^^ This footage showed up in February and it was supposedly a drug dealer beeing punished by some DPR guys. The guy can have pissed off the wrong guy, its a risky profession, this can happen to anyone who deals with drugs in many places of the world, not just in the east of Ukraine (Brazil, Napoli, Marseille, Colombia,... Etc).Do not see the point of putting this here on this thread. I remmind you gentleman that there is already a "Ukraine Conflict Lounge" thread.

But just a remark on my side on the political issue, Erwin Rommel once said to fight only the battles that you gain something by winning them. That is the case in here. I have a political stance regarding Ukraine politics not far from Lika, but do not engage in it with foreigners, more less with a russian or ukranian, except if my opinion is clearly solicited and if it is by someone I can trust, otherwise I just say, "sorry, I aint no politician". Not my issues, not my problems, let them solve them, maybe in 10 years Ukranians and Russians are again best friends for life like has happened in the past after politically tense or war times, and you guys get "burned" because of picking sides, wich for me does not make sense unless I was a merc for DPR or Azov, or in some way profited from the conflict. We have many problems in the west nowadays, specially for you fellows in France and other Islamic targets with weak politicians in power. Lets also not forget that foreign ngo's and interventions fueled the Maidan and subsequent chaos.

The Ukraine Thread III - Tenerife - 08-01-2016

I'm in Kiev.

This is going to be fun. Feel like I've been let off the leash.

The Ukraine Thread III - Cambodian Creamsicle - 08-03-2016

Here's what happens when you overstay your tourist visa and leave through the airport:

- border officer sends you to a side room where you sit and wait for while.

- they call you into the room where a bangable woman hands you a piece of paper and tells you that you need to go pay 900 gr at a bank and then return with the receipt.

- Security guy sends you back out into the pre-security area of the airport with no instruction. I found the "bank", which is a currency exchange booth at the bottom floor of the airport.

- it was closed and had a line of 20 deep. When it finally opened i skipped to the front of the line saying I would miss my flight if I didn't pay right away (true).

- make your way back to where the security guard let you out. You have no passport at this point so you can't go through normal security. You have to run around trying to find someone to let you back in.

- you hand them your receipt then make your way back through the border patrol.

If you have to do this leave yourself 3 hours before your flight. It's time consuming. The real sketchy part is the bank. Had it not opened when it did I would of missed my flight. Quite stressful.

My question to the forum is, when can I return if I overstayed by one month? 180 days from when I entered Ukraine or 90 days from when I exited?

Has anyone returned before the 180 days were up and had success getting back in?

The Ukraine Thread III - WeekendCasanova - 08-03-2016

Quote: (08-03-2016 05:58 AM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

Here's what happens when you overstay your tourist visa and leave through the airport:

- they call you into the room where a bangable woman hands you a piece of paper and tells you that you need to go pay 900 gr at a bank and then return with the receipt.

- Security guy sends you back out into the pre-security area of the airport with no instruction. I found the "bank", which is a currency exchange booth at the bottom floor of the airport.

- it was closed and had a line of 20 deep. When it finally opened i skipped to the front of the line saying I would miss my flight if I didn't pay right away (true).

- make your way back to where the security guard let you out. You have no passport at this point so you can't go through normal security. You have to run around trying to find someone to let you back in.

If you have to do this leave yourself 3 hours before your flight. It's time consuming. The real sketchy part is the bank. Had it not opened when it did I would of missed my flight. Quite stressful.

My question to the forum is, when can I return if I overstayed by one month? 180 days from when I entered Ukraine or 90 days from when I exited?

Has anyone returned before the 180 days were up and had success getting back in?

Superschalk is the man to answer this question. He mentioned briefly that he's done this before (at least I think it was him), and he simply came back 180 days after he exited.

I could be wrong on this one, but shoot him a message.

The Ukraine Thread III - superschalk - 08-03-2016

Quote: (08-03-2016 07:42 AM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2016 05:58 AM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

Superschalk is the man to answer this question. He mentioned briefly that he's done this before (at least I think it was him), and he simply came back 180 days after he exited.

I could be wrong on this one, but shoot him a message.

The calculation of this 180 days 90 day regulation is actually quite complicated to explain. I try my best to explain it as good as possible. I can be wrong on some details but I spent an hour discussing this with an immigration lawyer so I guess it is relatively accurate. The 180 days need to be seen as a rolling period and you need to start count back from the day you leave the country. So today is August 3rd and I leave Ukraine. If I count back 180 days I will end at February 5th 2016. Now the question is how many days you spent in this period of time. If it is 90 days and you spent these 90 days in May, June, July and August you would wait until the 90 days are over and then come back because than your days in May start to deleting (hope that makes sense to say it like this). As I understand from your question this is the case for you.

However lets say you spend 30 days in Ukraine starting with the 5th of February and then left and only came back in June you would have an extra 30 days because you could leave on September 2 and the 180 days rolling would not effect your time in February.

Because this system is quite complicated I have never had a boarder patrol guy actually doing this calculation. And also their software when they scanning your passport never picked it up. But things change frequently and they might get stricter on this. You would be surely always be allowed into the country the problems might occur when you are flying out.

I avoid overstaying the 90 days because the trouble you describe can be easily avoided by just flying into Warsaw for $140 return.

On a side note I did a trip to Kharkov last weekend and when I walked out from the metro with my luggage two police guys stopped me asking me for my passport. They checked my stamps and then searched my luggage for any kind of narcotics (but this is a different story and nothing happened they even put everything back into my back in a more organized way then it initially was). However I think if they would have seen on my passport that I was overstaying I might have had a serious problem.

The Ukraine Thread III - Cambodian Creamsicle - 08-03-2016

My situation:

Arrived April 1 - Left August 1.

Lets say my 180 day period is from February 1 - August 1. So I spent 120 days in that 180 day period. How would the calculation work in this instance. I'm still confused.

I don't understand how doing a border run affects the calculation. Can you elaborate?

Thanks for all the info.

The Ukraine Thread III - superschalk - 08-03-2016

Quote: (08-03-2016 09:59 AM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

My situation:

Arrived April 1 - Left August 1.

Lets say my 180 day period is from February 1 - August 1. So I spent 120 days in that 180 day period. How would the calculation work in this instance. I'm still confused.

I don't understand how doing a border run affects the calculation. Can you elaborate?

Thanks for all the info.

You should be able to come back on October 27 because this is 90 days after the 1st of August. If you calculate the 180 days back from the 27th October you are at 2nd of May. You stayed during all this time in Ukraine so with every day you are staying from 27th October onwards you will lose one day from your period starting at the 2nd of May. So in theory if you leave on 28th of October you would still only be 90 days in the country because the 2nd of May would fall out from the 180 day period. I just have calculated this quickly so I might not exactly be right on the exact dates but his is roughly how it works. So better leave some buffer days and come back in early November. However this is based on the fact that you did not overstayed. In theory I dont see a problem about the 180 day rule but you violated Ukrainian immigration law so there might be some special regulation but I would not worry too much so far the law was not that strict.

And by the way boarder runs don't effect this calculation but my first principle is not to overstay the 90 days.

The Ukraine Thread III - Cr33pin - 08-03-2016

Damn Creamsicle that sounds like a pain in the arse...glad it didn't cause you to miss your flight.
I've already overstayed my 90 days, and that airport immigration sounds like a hassle. I suppose I will just never leave [Image: smile.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - This Is Trouble - 08-03-2016

Quote: (08-03-2016 11:04 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Damn Creamsicle that sounds like a pain in the arse...glad it didn't cause you to miss your flight.
I've already overstayed my 90 days, and that airport immigration sounds like a hassle. I suppose I will just never leave [Image: smile.gif]

Hurry up and leave. I need you to be my guinea pig.

[Image: heart.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - Cr33pin - 08-05-2016

RVF crew is in Kiev is deeper then Vinny's asshole

The Ukraine Thread III - UkraineHunter - 08-05-2016

Hi, I'm new here. I'm in Kiev, if you want to meet send me an PM.

I'm surprised by the amount of hot girls walking around in Kiev considering it's August. Not bad at all, but maybe in Odessa is even better. I was at the train station this morning and the four (crazy) hot girls I had ahead of me were all heading to Odessa. Must be crazy there.

The Ukraine Thread III - Cr33pin - 08-05-2016

Quote: (08-05-2016 04:48 AM)UkraineHunter Wrote:  

I'm surprised by the amount of hot girls walking around in Kiev considering it's August. Not bad at all, but maybe in Odessa is even better. I was at the train station this morning and the four (crazy) hot girls I had ahead of me were all heading to Odessa. Must be crazy there.

[Image: 1503.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - UkraineHunter - 08-05-2016

Quote: (08-05-2016 04:56 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2016 04:48 AM)UkraineHunter Wrote:  

[Image: 1503.gif]
Why that face?
I've only asked if somebody wanted to meet [Image: smile.gif]
I'm alone at the moment here in Kiev because my wing went back home and rolling solo isn't that fun