Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - Going strong - 07-13-2016

Quote: (07-13-2016 04:19 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2016 04:16 PM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2016 04:06 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2016 02:43 PM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2016 09:58 AM)Dirkus Wrote:  

Or I should say where 'Perth' is on a map. Then again, many Americans have no clue just the same - so I hardly judge. I think they might be vaguely know where Sydney and Melbourne is. Or at least understand that some bridge that looks like the Sydney harbour bridge is in Sydney.

True, we Americans are brought up to think that our country has everything we need, and we should be fearful of the outside world, same with the Soviet Union I suppose

You suppose wrong. Thats not a character trait of former Soviet Union people's.

To what would you attribute Ukrainian's poor geographical knowledge to then, Mr Know It All?

Girls in your home country have better geographical knowledge?

Truth be told, 98% percent of the world's population could not place Perth on a map for the lives of them, and probably not even Sydney (with any accuracy).

I myself know about Perth, though, because I saw this name in Asian airports' departure boards, especially in Singapore's airport if I remember well, and I thought to myself: Must be so cool to be based in Perth!

I mean, based in Perth, you'd make first-world salary, and hop every Friday night onto a low-cost plane to SEA... [Image: banana.gif]

Anyway, nothing wrong in getting a taste of Ukraine, even if you're from Perth... Did you get bored with SEA chicks? Can you compare them with Ukrainian women, generally speaking? What strikes you most in Ukrainian beauties compared to SEA beauties (or compared to feminist Aussie chicks, come to think of it)?

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 07-13-2016

Quote: (07-13-2016 09:58 AM)Dirkus Wrote:  

Or I should say where 'Perth' is on a map. Then again, many Americans have no clue just the same - so I hardly judge. I think they might be vaguely know where Sydney and Melbourne is. Or at least understand that some bridge that looks like the Sydney harbour bridge is in Sydney.

True, we Americans are brought up to think that our country has everything we need, and we should be fearful of the outside world, same with the Soviet Union I suppose

To what would you attribute Ukrainian's poor geographical knowledge to then, Mr Know It All?

I would say so yes, most Ukrainian girls don't even know the name of the streets they are walking on

The Ukraine Thread III - Going strong - 07-13-2016

Quote: (07-13-2016 04:47 PM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

I would say so yes, most Ukrainian girls don't even know the name of the streets they are walking on

Either that or they don't want to give you the street's name and the time of the day... [Image: wink.gif]

But actually, it is more like that: they indeed don't know the name of the street they walk on, but, even if they did, they wouldn't give it to you. [Image: banana.gif] Well, unless you've just stopped your Lamborghini alongside them to ask the street name, then it's a different matter [Image: wink.gif] ...

Just kidding though, this kind of old-soviet-times attitude (replacing Lambo by a Volga GAZ21) is disappearing fast!

The Ukraine Thread III - WeekendCasanova - 07-14-2016

Most Ukrainian girls are professional tour guides. I have noticed that they're a bit iffy with street names, but they can provide you with a historical timeline of buildings, famous landmarks and what not. Also - most Ukrainian girls I've met have solid geographical knowledge (At least re; Europe).

The Ukraine Thread III - Dirkus - 07-14-2016

Quote: (07-13-2016 04:31 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Truth be told, 98% percent of the world's population could not place Perth on a map for the lives of them, and probably not even Sydney (with any accuracy).

I myself know about Perth, though, because I saw this name in Asian airports' departure boards, especially in Singapore's airport if I remember well, and I thought to myself: Must be so cool to be based in Perth!

I mean, based in Perth, you'd make first-world salary, and hop every Friday night onto a low-cost plane to SEA... [Image: banana.gif]

Anyway, nothing wrong in getting a taste of Ukraine, even if you're from Perth... Did you get bored with SEA chicks? Can you compare them with Ukrainian women, generally speaking? What strikes you most in Ukrainian beauties compared to SEA beauties (or compared to feminist Aussie chicks, come to think of it)?

Yeah I've done Thailand a few times - and you're probably right, I did get a bit bored with them. But I like variety. So of course, not totally averse to going back there and probably will at some point. I've never done Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam or the Philippines so there's a lot I just haven't got around to yet.

Ukrainian chicks in contrast to Aussie - mate, there's just no comparison. I think the attitude is the most contrasting thing. The sheer *lack* of entitlement - which I'm sure comes with growing up in a poor country, becoming grateful for the simpler things in life. Even at the Muse concert when I was lining up for a piss I met a couple Ukrainian guys who knew reasonable English and were so grateful that I visited their country - insisted on buying ME a beer even. Then we went and met a couple of 5s who spoke perfect English. The attitude on these lower middle-class girls, the hospitality, the friendliness, the sheer gratitude they displayed towards me for spending time with them (I went out with them for a drink after the concert too) was one of the highlights of my trip.

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 07-14-2016

Quote: (07-14-2016 05:38 AM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

Most Ukrainian girls are professional tour guides. I have noticed that they're a bit iffy with street names, but they can provide you with a historical timeline of buildings, famous landmarks and what not. Also - most Ukrainian girls I've met have solid geographical knowledge (At least re; Europe).

Most of the ones i've met have also been bad with landmarks. I tell Ukrainian girls I am from New York, despite me actually hailing from Austin, as most have never heard of the place, and the rest wouldn't know which part of the country it's in.

Quote: (07-14-2016 09:17 AM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

Most of the ones i've met have also been bad with landmarks. I tell Ukrainian girls I am from New York, despite me actually hailing from Austin, as most have never heard of the place, and the rest wouldn't know which part of the country it's in.

I've met Americans that can't even name every state, yet you expect a Ukrainian chick to know where Austin is? We know about Kiev, Odessa, and Lviv and other shit hole cities because of the pussy hunt. Otherwise we probably wouldn't know anything about Kharkiv, for example. Also, every Ukrainian I've met feels the need to provide me with the landmark tours...I suppose gold digging whores don't know, or don't care to tell.

Quote: (07-14-2016 09:22 AM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

I've met Americans that can't even name every state, yet you expect a Ukrainian chick to know where Austin is? We know about Kiev, Odessa, and Lviv and other shit hole cities because of the pussy hunt. Otherwise we probably wouldn't know anything about Kharkiv, for example. Also, every Ukrainian I've met feels the need to provide me with the landmark tours...I suppose gold digging whores don't know, or don't care to tell.

I expect them to have heard of it yes. Of course most people don't know of Kharkov, it's a bit off the beaten track. Maybe you've been gaming chicks on Anastasia date, and were not their first or last

The Ukraine Thread III - studd - 07-14-2016

Hey guys

Anyone in Odesa right now?

Been here a couple of weeks, enjoying it so far but would be better with some like minded wings. I'm Mid thirties, a bit of experience at gaming, enjoy some street pickups and also hitting some clubs.

A lot of of tail here, but you need your head screwed on, lots of scammers and hoes

I'll be here for another month at least, hit me up if you want to meet

Thanks!

Quote: (07-14-2016 09:29 AM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

I expect them to have heard of it yes. Of course most people don't know of Kharkov, it's a bit off the beaten track. Maybe you've been gaming chicks on Anastasia date, and were not their first or last

Yes, I use Anastasia date all of the time. You've got me.

What's your reason for expecting a Ukrainian girl to know Austin?. Every girl I've met has a greater grasp of European history than Americans. So what if they don't know an American city? Europeans in general seem to have much superior knowledge when it comes to geography than Americans by far - this isn't even a conversation.

I've had girls capable of telling me the capitals of Norway, Sweden, Bulgaria, Serbia. But because they don't know American cities, they're geographical knowledge is inferior? Poll Americans who don't know which state is next to their own, then come back.

The Ukraine Thread III - Vronski - 07-14-2016

^^^^^

Don't want to chime in this debate about Ukrainian girls geographical knowledge, but I find their cultural knowledge often quite impressive. Most are very well read in my experience, and by-and-large, far more learned in history and classical arts (literature, painting, music) than Western or American girls ..I guess this is because of the education system, which is still very Soviet in many ways, which does involve lots of repetitive learning and studying the classics.

Quote: (07-14-2016 10:20 AM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

What's your reason for expecting a Ukrainian girl to know Austin?. Every girl I've met has a greater grasp of European history than Americans. So what if they don't know an American city? Europeans in general seem to have much superior knowledge when it comes to geography than Americans by far - this isn't even a conversation.

I've had girls capable of telling me the capitals of Norway, Sweden, Bulgaria, Serbia. But because they don't know American cities, they're geographical knowledge is inferior? Poll Americans who don't know which state is next to their own, then come back.

It's an example, though I would have expected many girls to have heard of it. You are implying that the reason that I think Ukrainians are bad at geography is because they don't know American cities - wrong - they have a poor knowledge of geography in general, they tend to to watch the news either (can't blame them entirely for that).

Ukrainians do not have a good grasp of Geography, and that's it.

Of course Ukrainians would have a greater grasp of European history than Americans, since Ukraine is geographically located in Europe [Image: dodgy.gif]

Saying that every girl you met has a superior geographical knowledge is an outright lie, unless you are gaming at Kyiv library.

Quote: (07-14-2016 10:45 AM)Vronski Wrote:  

^^^^^

Don't want to chime in this debate about Ukrainian girls geographical knowledge, but I find their cultural knowledge often quite impressive. Most are very well read in my experience, and by-and-large, far more learned in history and classical arts (literature, painting, music) than Western or American girls ..I guess this is because of the education system, which is still very Soviet in many ways, which does involve lots of repetitive learning and studying the classics.

Yes I also agree that the girls read a lot of literature, especially the Russian classics, also many American and English authors

Quote: (07-14-2016 09:48 AM)studd Wrote:  

Hey guys

Anyone in Odesa right now?

Been here a couple of weeks, enjoying it so far but would be better with some like minded wings. I'm Mid thirties, a bit of experience at gaming, enjoy some street pickups and also hitting some clubs.

A lot of of tail here, but you need your head screwed on, lots of scammers and hoes

I'll be here for another month at least, hit me up if you want to meet

Thanks!

In Mariupol presently, I should be back this weekend for the Film Festival though, pming you

Quote: (07-14-2016 11:06 AM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

It's an example, though I would have expected many girls to have heard of it. You are implying that the reason that I think Ukrainians are bad at geography is because they don't know American cities - wrong - they have a poor knowledge of geography in general, they tend to to watch the news either (can't blame them entirely for that).

Of course Ukrainians would have a greater grasp of European history than Americans, since Ukraine is geographically located in Europe [Image: dodgy.gif]

Saying that every girl you met has a superior geographical knowledge is an outright lie, unless you are gaming at Kyiv library.

I never said superior geographical knowledge. I said they have 'superior' geographical knowledge than Americans, or from 'your home city'. And again, I dispute the fact that they have bad geographical knowledge. I'd say they're above average. Obviously not as good as people on this forum, for obvious reasons, but compared to other countries, I'd put Ukrainian women above the mean.

I don't really care about their level of knowledge to be honest, but it's simply wrong to say they're bad at geography.

Edit: I probably shouldn't say above the mean, more likely exactly the mean.

The Ukraine Thread III - Holiday - 07-14-2016

Hello everyone! First time poster here. Decided to take some notes while out in Kiev this Friday.

Despite having been here before, I'm still a little shocked by how shady the place is. Most street lights are turned out at night and some underpasses are so dark I literally break out laughing at the thought of entering them. Shady characters too. On the side of my apartment block that faces the street -- right between my kitchen and bedroom windows, as I noticed today -- someone has sprayed a swastika. I've also spotted two people in Azov gear. To make matters worse, my next-door neighbor is an unemployed alcoholic who yells at his family day in, day out. I live right west of the Circus, so you would think the area would be quite middle-class, but not so. For first-time visitors, I recommend you stray no farther west from the Khreshchatyk than the Circus, and even that is stretching it. Nice neighborhoods are Lypky, Pechersk, Podil, and the blocks surrounding the stretch between Maidan and the Olympic Stadium. As a poster mentioned earlier, it gets very barren, and increasingly shadier, the further southward you get from the Olympic Stadium. It's also quite the walk. If memory serves, a brisk walk from Ocean Plaza to the southern end of the Khreshchatyk is at least 30 minutes, which is not something you'll look forward to during night-time.

The streets are an endless parade of gorgeous and thin women -- banned members who previously in this thread argued the contrary were dead wrong (or, more likely, trolling like mad). Ukrainians also make some pretty damn tasty food. Very, very good Georgian food here too -- don't miss out.

OK, let's get to the notes.

Banka Bar (23:00-00:00)

No entrance fee. Very tiny. About 25 people inside just before midnight. Two Americans sitting by the stairs opposite moderately attractive devchonki. One bearded with a ponytail, the other some Indian or other. The women leave. Russian deep house playing. Home-brewed beer very decent (22 gr for half a liter, which is a steal). Restroom is quite something: on wiping your private parts, you get to choose from no less than three toilet papers. Decide to leave for Sorry Babushka. Weather is warm and sticky.

Sorry Babushka (00:30-02:00)

100 gr entrance fee. 60 gr for a 0.355 l Corona and 20 gr for 0,5 l of bottled water. About 200-300 merrymakers. Two floors. Rather old crowd, definitely 25+, and many well above middle-age. Seems to run some Arabian theme, with divans and water pipes (in fairness, this is more or less every nightspot in Kiev). Talent level so-so but decent enough. Two shapely go-go dancers are a nice touch. They soon make way for two MCs, who bring onto the stage -- it's now half past one -- a bride-to-be, who is spurred into deep-throating a phallic-looking cake. Her retinue is also called to the stage and perform the act, to these eyes, more expertly. It's much more crowded now, and talent has improved quite a bit. A girl in a figure-hugging orange dress sets my fantasy going (not really sexually -- images of music and fresh air). Plenty of all-women groups. A minus with this venue is that the bars and tables all flank either of the dance floors, which means that it's hard to strike up a conversation. Still worse is that the smoking area outside is too large and gloomy to inspire chit-chatting. Not feeling this place and head to Carribean Club.

Carribean Club (02:30-late)

250 gr entrance fee. 69 gr for a 0.355 l Corona and 36 gr for a (far better) 0.5 l local pilsner. Live band playing salsa. The male crowd seems even older than at Sorry Babushka, but the women are about the same age or younger, and also hotter. Some are definitely paid ladies, however, so the comparison isn't entirely fair. Unlike Sorry Babushka, Carribean Club has a pleasant smoking area, and its interior is far more favorable to chance encounters. I also like it that the music isn't completely retarded. I soon team up with a Turkish guy and a dude from Kramatorsk (boy, did that guy hate Poroshenko!) and then hook up with a very nice young lady, so this is where my notes stop.

I'll be in Kiev for another month and would love to meet up with fellow forum members, so send me a PM if you feel like hanging out.

The Ukraine Thread III - Cr33pin - 07-14-2016

Quote: (07-14-2016 02:40 PM)Holiday Wrote:  

Hello everyone! First time poster here. Decided to take some notes while out in Kiev this Friday.

Despite having been here before, I'm still a little shocked by how shady the place is. Most street lights are turned out at night and some underpasses are so dark I literally break out laughing at the thought of entering them. Shady characters too. On the side of my apartment block that faces the street -- right between my kitchen and bedroom windows, as I noticed today -- someone has sprayed a swastika. I've also spotted two people in Azov gear. To make matters worse, my next-door neighbor is an unemployed alcoholic who yells at his family day in, day out. I live right west of the Circus, so you would think the area would be quite middle-class, but not so. For first-time visitors, I recommend you stray no farther west from the Khreshchatyk than the Circus, and even that is stretching it. Nice neighborhoods are Lypky, Pechersk, Podil, and the blocks surrounding the stretch between Maidan and the Olympic Stadium. As a poster mentioned earlier, it gets very barren, and increasingly shadier, the further southward you get from the Olympic Stadium. It's also quite the walk. If memory serves, a brisk walk from Ocean Plaza to the southern end of the Khreshchatyk is at least 30 minutes, which is not something you'll look forward to during night-time.

The streets are an endless parade of gorgeous and thin women -- banned members who previously in this thread argued the contrary were dead wrong (or, more likely, trolling like mad). Ukrainians also make some pretty damn tasty food. Very, very good Georgian food here too -- don't miss out.

OK, let's get to the notes.

Banka Bar (23:00-00:00)

No entrance fee. Very tiny. About 25 people inside just before midnight. Two Americans sitting by the stairs opposite moderately attractive devchonki. One bearded with a ponytail, the other some Indian or other. The women leave. Russian deep house playing. Home-brewed beer very decent (22 gr for half a liter, which is a steal). Restroom is quite something: on wiping your private parts, you get to choose from no less than three toilet papers. Decide to leave for Sorry Babushka. Weather is warm and sticky.

Sorry Babushka (00:30-02:00)

100 gr entrance fee. 60 gr for a 0.355 l Corona and 20 gr for 0,5 l of bottled water. About 200-300 merrymakers. Two floors. Rather old crowd, definitely 25+, and many well above middle-age. Seems to run some Arabian theme, with divans and water pipes (in fairness, this is more or less every nightspot in Kiev). Talent level so-so but decent enough. Two shapely go-go dancers are a nice touch. They soon make way for two MCs, who bring onto the stage -- it's now half past one -- a bride-to-be, who is spurred into deep-throating a phallic-looking cake. Her retinue is also called to the stage and perform the act, to these eyes, more expertly. It's much more crowded now, and talent has improved quite a bit. A girl in a figure-hugging orange dress sets my fantasy going (not really sexually -- images of music and fresh air). Plenty of all-women groups. A minus with this venue is that the bars and tables all flank either of the dance floors, which means that it's hard to strike up a conversation. Still worse is that the smoking area outside is too large and gloomy to inspire chit-chatting. Not feeling this place and head to Carribean Club.

Carribean Club (02:30-late)

250 gr entrance fee. 69 gr for a 0.355 l Corona and 36 gr for a (far better) 0.5 l local pilsner. Live band playing salsa. The male crowd seems even older than at Sorry Babushka, but the women are about the same age or younger, and also hotter. Some are definitely paid ladies, however, so the comparison isn't entirely fair. Unlike Sorry Babushka, Carribean Club has a pleasant smoking area, and its interior is far more favorable to chance encounters. I also like it that the music isn't completely retarded. I soon team up with a Turkish guy and a dude from Kramatorsk (boy, did that guy hate Poroshenko!) and then hook up with a very nice young lady, so this is where my notes stop.

I'll be in Kiev for another month and would love to meet up with fellow forum members, so send me a PM if you feel like hanging out.
[Image: inspecting.gif]

Quote: (07-14-2016 11:11 AM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

Quote: (07-14-2016 11:06 AM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

I never said superior geographical knowledge. I said they have 'superior' geographical knowledge than Americans, or from 'your home city'. And again, I dispute the fact that they have bad geographical knowledge. I'd say they're above average. Obviously not as good as people on this forum, for obvious reasons, but compared to other countries, I'd put Ukrainian women above the mean.

I don't really care about their level of knowledge to be honest, but it's simply wrong to say they're bad at geography.

Edit: I probably shouldn't say above the mean, more likely exactly the mean.

Well I disagree, though i'm not going to continue to debating the matter as I warming up the Jacuzzi and chilling the cheap champagne for a girl coming around shortly. Whilst we are canoodling I will test her on capital cities and report back [Image: smile.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - Vinny - 07-14-2016

Speaking of Ukrainian girls and their geographical knowledge.
There is a famous Ukrainian TV show about travelling. Its called Orel i Reshka (head or tails, literal translation) You can watch it freely on Youtube. I highly advise it for the people learning Russian.
As a Russian speaker from FSU, this is actually the only Ukrainian show I ever watch and it is famous.
Long story short. I met few girls who knew impressively a lot about different countries around the world, without ever leaving Ukraine. One of the girls was 18 YO and a walking encyclopedia.

Quote: (07-14-2016 03:38 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Speaking of Ukrainian girls and their geographical knowledge.
There is a famous Ukrainian TV show about travelling. Its called Orel i Reshka (head or tails, literal translation) You can watch it freely on Youtube. I highly advise it for the people learning Russian.
As a Russian speaker from FSU, this is actually the only Ukrainian show I ever watch and it is famous.
Long story short. I met few girls who knew impressively a lot about different countries around the world, without ever leaving Ukraine. One of the girls was 18 YO and a walking encyclopedia.

Yes this show is often on TV, I recall there are two presenters, one is given a low travel budget and the other high. Even though my Russian is not strong enough to understand, I still find myself watching it.

The Ukraine Thread III - Going strong - 07-14-2016

Quote: (07-14-2016 02:40 PM)Holiday Wrote:  

Despite having been here before, I'm still a little shocked by how shady the place is. Most street lights are turned out at night and some underpasses are so dark I literally break out laughing at the thought of entering them.

You'll be perfectly fine in Russian or Ukrainian переход (underpasses). Those are not places where people get assaulted, in Eastern Europe. In "diverse" Western Europe, on the other hand...

The Ukraine Thread III - WeekendCasanova - 07-15-2016

Quote: (07-14-2016 03:30 PM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

Well I disagree, though i'm not going to continue to debating the matter as I warming up the Jacuzzi and chilling the cheap champagne for a girl coming around shortly. Whilst we are canoodling I will test her on capital cities and report back [Image: smile.gif]

Are you in Ukraine?

Edit: Instead of focusing on removing rep points you provided me, you should focus on canoodling women in jacuzzis.

The Ukraine Thread III - Barron - 07-15-2016

I finally realized one con of Ukrainian girls:

They have no idea how to give a good blowjob.
Either that or I'm attracting girls with zero dick-sucking experience.

Some have straight up refused, some have been down to try, a couple have improved under my guidance and harsh criticism, but I have yet to get with a chick here with any oral skills.

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 07-15-2016

Yes I am in Ukraine and been living here a long time, presumably you're a short term visitor? if so you are probably looking through rose tinted sunglasses.

I removed the rep because it was no longer appropriate or fitting.

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 07-15-2016

Quote: (07-15-2016 11:03 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

I finally realized one con of Ukrainian girls:

They have no idea how to give a good blowjob.
Either that or I'm attracting girls with zero dick-sucking experience.

Some have straight up refused, some have been down to try, a couple have improved under my guidance and harsh criticism, but I have yet to get with a chick here with any oral skills.

Yes Ukrainians are not the best at blowjobs, then again many of the girls we are banging are fairly young and inexperienced, I didn't give the best cunnilingus when I was 20.