Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - pressplay - 06-26-2016

Quote: (06-26-2016 09:21 AM)Vronski Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2016 09:07 AM)pressplay Wrote:  

well to me it didn't sound as if Brodiaga was talking about going on dinner dates with 8s every day who "expect to be treated according to their market value". Spending 100€/day (+rent) in this city is not my idea of "keeping expenses reasonable", especially when staying several months.

Once more my post was about the cost of life in Kiev, to put things in perspective after you stated that (ditto) "25/30 € spending money per day is more than enough to have a good time".

Well ok perspectives are different. My perspective is the one of a daygamer, eating out 1-2 times/day (but nothing too fancy), occasionally going out to bars and going on drink dates. "More than enough" is admittedly a bit exaggerated.

The Ukraine Thread III - Barron - 06-26-2016

Hey wwt when did your ban wear off?
I still remember your epic meltdown from that whiskey commercial thread.

I'm always down to meet my stalkers so let me know next time you're in Kiev. Oddly enough, no one has ever met you.

The Ukraine Thread III - worldwidetraveler - 06-26-2016

Quote: (06-26-2016 09:58 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Hey wwt when did your ban wear off?
I still remember your epic meltdown from that whiskey commercial thread.

I'm always down to meet my stalkers so let me know next time you're in Kiev. Oddly enough, no one has ever met you.

ha! You got caught lying and now trying to pull the ole stalker bit out. What is next, you going to claim I raped you?

No, you don't remember any meltdown. You searched my posts because you know you got caught.

I'm eager to find out how you manage to date all of these 18 and 19 year old girls and get them to buy you stuff.

Edited to add: I had to do a search to figure out what whisky commercial thread you were talking about. You must be desperate if your trying to pull up a thread from over a year ago. You would have been better off just explaining what you meant. I was even giving you the benefit of the doubt and waited for you to explain. Now you've lost credibility. I still don't get the stalker bit but people tend to make wild accusations these days.

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 06-26-2016

Rocha was alone in Club Bolero in Kharkov, around 4 am, had lost a nice blondie who was part of a duo, because two stylish and younger locals showed up and had more arguments to entertain them than me.
Still, the fight was not over and I noticed this chick alone in the party bar, she seemed game, after some talk we are already kissing. Too easy for Ukraine, where my thoughts, but anyway, she seemed a bit crazy, so let me go with the flow.

She wanted to leave, I sugested home, she counterposed with Panorama lounge, for me it was OK, a non scamm place, right in the center, nearby where I lived, I still had energy to go for many hours and in the end bang her like a maniako.

As we leave, she changes her mind and tells me to go with her to a place on the other side of the road, that old "50 let VLKSM"... I wrongfully agreed...

Karaoke place, not the most beautiful place in Kharkov indeed, in the middle of Saltovka neighbourhood I should not have expected better, but Bolero is just on the other side of the road, so no issues where my thoughts. She knows a lot of people inside, asks me if I want sushi, I say hell no, meanwhile kissed a little more, and even sang some spanish song. Whats my surprise when some minutes later I see arriving at the bar counter where we are seated a big set of sushi, I told her I do not want any of that, and she was a fool for ordering it. We have a discussion, and she eats, I do not touch the food. I go to toillette with the idea of saying goodbye and leave at my return, I do it, she tells me that I have to pay for the Sushi, because "men pay".
As I am arguing with her, 3 or 4 big guys surround me, they just stand there, did not threatened me phisically, but still, decided to swallow my pride, pay the fucking 500 grvn (maybe 30€ at that time rate) and leave the place. Quite turbulent times back then (Slavyansk battle was running some 170km far), and I did not want to disappear in Ukraine for a mere 30€... Did not returned to Kharkov since then.
Been thinking about going there lately, with my improved russian skills.

But lesson learned, less talk, more action.

In FSU you fuck or get fucked...

The Ukraine Thread III - jimukr104 - 06-26-2016

Quote:Quote:

I went to ukraine 100 times between my mid 20s and early 30s. I dated models and i even dated a girl from miss Russia. I have lots of experience there. Ukrainian girls of high beauty at their prime barely have enough money to take care of themselves let alone taking care of a foreign man who is there to get laid.

Really? 100 times? So lets say you are are a cheapo, and spend only 1k each time you are there. That 1k includes EVERYTHING!(food, hostel, etc). Are you saying you WASTED 100k to be in UA? I mean please tell me you were getting paid to be there, otherwise, I will feel obliged to tell you you could frack a Miss America for much less! lol [Image: wink.gif]

Oh yeah! To the guy who claims to have swam across the Dnieper river. You do realize that river is more toxic than a NYC trash disposal facility? It is down stream from Chernobyl! Having a 3rd eye growing out your back sure will attract the ladies.

As I am arguing with her, 3 or 4 big guys surround me, they just stand there, did not threatened me phisically,

You should have explained the situation. Men do pay, but if you said NO, and she ordered anyway.... she is WRONG even by Ukrainian standards, and most of the local men would be on your side.

The Ukraine Thread III - worldwidetraveler - 06-26-2016

Quote: (06-26-2016 12:24 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

As I am arguing with her, 3 or 4 big guys surround me, they just stand there, did not threatened me phisically,

You should have explained the situation. Men do pay, but if you said NO, and she ordered anyway.... she is WRONG even by Ukrainian standards, and most of the local men would be on your side.

Unless she was working with the bar. Rocha did the sensible thing, in my opinion. Even better would be sneaking out once he saw the sushi platter.

Jimukr, as I wrote in the post, she knew a lot of people inside, and the vibe was not friendly to me, not many westerners over there in Kharkov only 2 months after the clashes with the pro russians, and during the Slovyansk/Kramatorsk cauldron.
Only the person living the story knows his feelings of what was going on.

I wrote that story to share an experience of more than 2 years ago, not to ask for advice on a lesson learned. But thanks for your feedback anyway.

Also these guys are not there to side with anyone, they are there to make sure that the money gets paid.

The Ukraine Thread III - edlefou - 06-26-2016

My spending data from living in Kiev October-May:

164 days in Kiev (I took side trips outside Ukraine, so over 6 months I was in Kiev for 164 days)

64,069 UAH spent on rent (had an amazing flat by Zoloti Vorota)
93,353 UAH spent on everything else

Total of 960 UAH per day (391 UAH/day rent and 569 UAH/day everything else)

This includes dates, entertainment, 2 ski trips to Dragobrat, clothing purchases, going to the Opera 5 or 6 times with a date, dental hygiene, medical consultations and blood tests, FreshFactory almost daily, etc). It does not include the cost of side trips I made outside of Ukraine.

I'm reasonably well-off, so I wasn't holding back on my spending or being cheap, but I didn't eat out much.

I'm a good cook and I had a well-equipped kitchen so I would cook for my girl at home or have her make something because it's easier to transition to fucking when you're already home.

Kiev is not expensive, but you can always find ways to spend lots of money if you try.

The Ukraine Thread III - rishboy77 - 06-26-2016

Anybody been here ?

https://www.facebook.com/citybeachkiev/

How about any of the beach pool clubs like Bora Bora, etc ?

Going to check out this place too.

https://www.facebook.com/CanadianClubKiev/

Quote: (06-26-2016 01:15 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Anybody been here ?

https://www.facebook.com/citybeachkiev/

How about any of the beach pool clubs like Bora Bora, etc ?

Going to check out this place too.

https://www.facebook.com/CanadianClubKiev/

I have been to City beach Club season opening party last month, with forum members Zanetti and Andreas Pistol. It was Potap and Nastya concert.

All I can say is...simply stunning. Cant get better quality in a single place.
The ticket counter was already closing, and I had to bargain some 500 grivn VIP tickets saying that we drove all the way from our hometown of Chernigov just for the show. Girl in the counter heart melted and she sold us the tickets while the chief of security staff was berating at her for letting us in. It was very whortwhile indeed.

The Ukraine Thread III - Architect - 06-26-2016

I went to ukraine 100 times between my mid 20s and early 30s. I dated models and i even dated a girl from miss Russia. I have lots of experience there. Ukrainian girls of high beauty at their prime barely have enough money to take care of themselves let alone taking care of a foreign man who is there to get laid.

Really? 100 times? So lets say you are are a cheapo, and spend only 1k each time you are there. That 1k includes EVERYTHING!(food, hostel, etc). Are you saying you WASTED 100k to be in UA? I mean please tell me you were getting paid to be there, otherwise, I will feel obliged to tell you you could frack a Miss America for much less! lol [Image: wink.gif]

Oh yeah! To the guy who claims to have swam across the Dnieper river. You do realize that river is more toxic than a NYC trash disposal facility? It is down stream from Chernobyl! Having a 3rd eye growing out your back sure will attract the ladies.

Yes its true that i spent alot of money for airfare, logictics, food and booze. But i don't regret a single dollar i spent there.

Just recently this summer for the first time i feel like i am getting tired from the ukrainian scene. I was considering Belarus as an alternative, I tried to send some messages to some girls on VK in Belarus, but the reception i received online was very cold. Usually out of 20 messages i send i get at least 5 positive responses which are likely to lead to a date when i write to russian women, but in Belarus it was 0 good responses on the internet. I wrote to girls who rank 8 and above out of 10.

Maybe its because i am getting a little older compared to my mid 20s, (I am 31) or i just seem to look rich, girls instantly think about materials when they see me. It's like they see a Santa Claus in me, and i am really not that type of guy.

These are the typical inquiries i get from them after getting to know them for a few days: "Can you please help me i need to pay for university?", "my mother needs money, she is sick", "my grandfather needs money for surgery", "I have no money to buy clothes, can you take me shopping?", just today one girl wrote to me on whatsapp, "I need a job, I can't find a job, what can i do? can you help me?"

Really getting tired of this approach. I will never give money to a girl, not because its generally wrong, but i know very well that in the long term they will hate me for helping them and always want more and there will be no long term sustainable relationship.

So I am seriously trying to convince myself to never go to ukraine again. But i know i will go, because i am addicted to slavic beauty. They are the most beautiful in the world.

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 06-26-2016

Quote: (06-25-2016 11:20 AM)Architect Wrote:  

Yes you are right usually they want to wait a few days before the date to make sure i am not some type of short term guy in the city.

I did do some day game at ocean plaza too, but at the streets like kreshatik with lots of pedestrian traffic i am able to deliver my best game.

From my experiences I feel that Ukrainian women are turning more and more materialistic each passing year due to the increasing interest shown by foreign men to this country. You would think that at least the ones from the smaller cities would be less interested in materials, but they are more interested in gifts nowadays than those from Kiev.

I have probably been to ukraine and russia more than a hundred times together and i speak russian pretty well as the natives tell me. But i feel its time to look elsewhere for women. I've never been to Belarus, How is Minsk compared to Kiev? Anyone recommendations? Would i have a seamless transition from Ukraine to Belarus ? or will there be seem some serious cultural differences?

Nice to see you again Brandoninkyiv ! [Image: smile.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 06-26-2016

Quote: (06-26-2016 03:23 PM)Architect Wrote:  

Yes its true that i spent alot of money for airfare, logictics, food and booze. But i don't regret a single dollar i spent there.

Just recently this summer for the first time i feel like i am getting tired from the ukrainian scene. I was considering Belarus as an alternative, I tried to send some messages to some girls on VK in Belarus, but the reception i received online was very cold. Usually out of 20 messages i send i get at least 5 positive responses which are likely to lead to a date when i write to russian women, but in Belarus it was 0 good responses on the internet. I wrote to girls who rank 8 and above out of 10.

Maybe its because i am getting a little older compared to my mid 20s, (I am 31) or i just seem to look rich, girls instantly think about materials when they see me. It's like they see a Santa Claus in me, and i am really not that type of guy.

These are the typical inquiries i get from them after getting to know them for a few days: "Can you please help me i need to pay for university?", "my mother needs money, she is sick", "my grandfather needs money for surgery", "I have no money to buy clothes, can you take me shopping?", just today one girl wrote to me on whatsapp, "I need a job, I can't find a job, what can i do? can you help me?"

Really getting tired of this approach. I will never give money to a girl, not because its generally wrong, but i know very well that in the long term they will hate me for helping them and always want more and there will be no long term sustainable relationship.

So I am seriously trying to convince myself to never go to ukraine again. But i know i will go, because i am addicted to slavic beauty. They are the most beautiful in the world.

Is this you too?

The Ukraine Thread III - Pokerbaby - 06-26-2016

I would be surprised if Belarus sucked for online dating because when I extend my range on Tinder, it gets a lot of Belarus beauties.

Quote: (06-26-2016 06:05 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

I would be surprised if Belarus sucked for online dating because when I extend my range on Tinder, it gets a lot of Belarus beauties.

They just seem less open to foreign men compared to Ukrainian women

Bigboy123,

No I am not that person you are talking about. I am just an architect.

The Ukraine Thread III - TripleG - 06-26-2016

Quote: (06-26-2016 06:05 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

Take it from me but you guys should not go to Belarus for online dating...go there if you have friends, if there's a special event (for example World Hockey Championships) or as a mid-way point to some bigger destination like Moscow.
I've had a great time in Minsk but I made that mistake the last couple times I went there and ended up meeting with girls who had ok personalities but were average (looked great in their glamour photos online) compared to what I was seeing on streets and bars. Remember that one of the worst mistakes one can make is to spend hours chatting with girls only to meet-up with them and not get what one expected.

I'll go on a bit of a tangent and throw out a sports analogy. In a way going to Minsk and doing online dating is like Michael Jordan trying to get better by playing vs NBA rookies of the 80s-90s. Sure, once in a while he ran across a rookie who held him to under 30 pts (Jarry Stackhouse comes to mind) but overall he demolished the mediocre competition without trying hard. MJ only got better and saved his best playing against fellow all-star talent (Dominique Wilkins for example).

So, if you wanna up your game in such a great city you hit the spots where the best looking girls go, not online. I recommend saving your energy and time and doing night-game at places like Blackhall Bar or if you insist on day-game strolling in your best jacket at ГЦ Сталіца (Indoor mall by Lenin Square).

The Ukraine Thread III - Architect - 06-27-2016

TripleG,
well said, so do you recommend Minsk as an alternative for Kiev? Will there be a significant change in culture and is there a need to make modifications in the type of day game that works in Kiev?

The Ukraine Thread III - TripleG - 06-27-2016

Quote: (06-27-2016 04:33 AM)Architect Wrote:  

TripleG,
well said, so do you recommend Minsk as an alternative for Kiev? Will there be a significant change in culture and is there a need to make modifications in the type of day game that works in Kiev?

There is an ongoing debate which is better, Minsk or Kiev. The cities are totally different. Kiev is better suited if you speak little to no Russian and prefer more aggressive girls and a party atmosphere whereas Minsk is more laid back but does have an underrated party scene (for example I found better clubs in Minsk on Monday-Wednesday nights than I did in Moscow).

Kiev, has become too popular with us foreigners for its own good, and while you can certainly find cool girls I prefer places slightly off the beaten cities such as Minsk.
I've even made more guy friends in Minsk when going out than probably girls just because the people are friendly and genuinely interested in foreigners (especially one's who have good stories to share). I have experienced no cock-blocking in Minsk but experienced some in Kiev.
When going out in Minsk just be careful not to talk too much politics or flash too much cash. Smile, drink, dance, and smoke with the guys/girls and you'll quickly develop social circles. For day-game I failed in Minsk and did OK in Kiev. My approaches were all around the metro in Russian. In Minsk the English knowledge is low and also girls don't seem to be used to approaches and seem to be shy so I believe "indirect day-game" would be best.

The Ukraine Thread III - seniol - 06-28-2016

I was impresed by Minsk beauties. If Ukraine ever becomes a westernised city, Minsk will be the next destination for us

The Ukraine Thread III - RichyB187 - 06-28-2016

Tinder in Minsk always blows up for me and I would say I am average British guy no model looks.

Some absolute stunners I have matched with I would have no chance in terms of quality here in England.

Make me want to go to Minsk really bad.

The Ukraine Thread III - Architect - 06-28-2016

TripleG,
Thanks for your feedback, what you shared was useful for me.

The Ukraine Thread III - Buakaw - 06-29-2016

Finally my Kiev trip is just around the corner. Will arrive on Monday and stay for 2 months. If someone is in town and want to meetup send me a PM

The Ukraine Thread III - Nascimento - 06-29-2016

For weekly/monthly rentals, is there an alternative to airbnb or is it the best bet?

Prices are still quite cheap but it seems they've gone up significantly since I last checked a month ago. Is this temporary because of the summer?

The Ukraine Thread III - superschalk - 06-29-2016

Quote: (06-29-2016 10:49 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

For weekly/monthly rentals, is there an alternative to airbnb or is it the best bet?

Prices are still quite cheap but it seems they've gone up significantly since I last checked a month ago. Is this temporary because of the summer?

You can try Dobovo.com. I had good experience with them in Odessa. I am still paying the same rate thanks to a private deal but in general for short term rentals prices are usually going up between June and September. At least this was my experience last year.

Other than that I get a feeling that Kiev becomes more attractive for tourists again. The lady who rents the apartment to me even told me that she is starting getting enqueries from Russians again. But no worries there are still far less tourists around here than in other EE cities.