Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - Going strong - 11-01-2015

[quote='samsamsam' pid='1139847' dateline='1446256396']
Well I think I found some info on my question in the previous post. I also found this news site that I have never seen before. Anyone know if it is reputable? There seem to be a lot of articles on the Russian military also.

http://sputniknews.com/

[quote]

sputniknews is well-regarded and respected in European right- or centre-right circles.

It is, for example, a trusted source of information for the number-1 French political blog, fdesouche, as evidenced by this (interesting) link: http://www.fdesouche.com/663771-londres-...nt-correct

(Technically, it's linked to Rossiya Segodnya, and therefore is a serious, official news channel)

The Ukraine Thread III - TripleG - 11-01-2015

Quote: (11-01-2015 07:51 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

So this girl is a teacher in Kiev. Stumbled across this video, couldn't upload it.

https://vid.me/23sG

I mean, at least she isn't super fat, but I think chunks are hiding underneath the clothes.

But the thing with American girls is they think they are funny. And they are not (well maybe 1 out of 1,000). Not sure why anyone would wife her other than for a greencard, makes sense when you watch the video.

WB [Image: banana.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - Blake2 - 11-05-2015

Someone translated Tyler Durden's RSD into Russian and Khreshyatyk street is full of local RSDers doing what they excel at- not getting laid.

If you're in Kyiv CIty hit me up, I'm looking for a good wingman.

[email protected]
(That’s 4 “hut"s)

Happy hunting.

The Ukraine Thread III - delamol - 11-05-2015

a sex tourist from Turkey beaten up and humiliated in Ukraine

Comments?

The Ukraine Thread III - 262 - 11-05-2015

^^^
Irrelevant at best, trolling at worst, since we don't discuss P4P here.

The Ukraine Thread III - Brodiaga - 11-05-2015

The guys have a sense of humor.

The Ukraine Thread III - Akwesi - 11-05-2015

Quote: (11-05-2015 02:50 PM)delamol Wrote:  

a sex tourist from Turkey beaten up and humiliated in Ukraine

Comments?

That's about the dumbest thing I've ever seen. If you want to stop foreigners from fucking your normal girls, I could maybe understand it at some level, but stopping them from fucking the whores in your country is just a mode of cockblocking/white-knighting I can't even wrap my head around. You want to defend the honor of the girls who will suck off any guy with a little bit of your monopoly money in his pocket? Hell, I have seen how Ukrainian girls in the club fawn over lame Turkish guys and I get that's where the hate is coming from. Ultimately the problem is with you, your girls, and your country if it has come to that.

I don't know, Ukrainians seem like they are cool enough people, but you really get the sense that anything a little bit sophisticated or advanced in this country has been brought by their Austrian, Polish, and Russian overlords and not by this peasant people themselves. I also have to say I despise people who think they are badasses when they are "fighting" three against one skinny-ass dickwad in a hotel room.

The Ukraine Thread III - chochemonger1 - 11-06-2015

They should be cutting the hair of the prostitute and making her walk all of Maidan with a " I am a whore" sign.
The dude is only bringing shame to himself......the woman to herself, her family and her culture.

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 11-06-2015

The Ukraine Thread III - Strelka - 11-07-2015

Visiting Kyiv in a few days and pulled out some useful information from this thread so far and of course great stories. Would anybody be willing to help out and give a quick comment on the places below, some of which I read here are still open and working, just if they are open and any comments or recent experiences? i.e. don't go here, all pros.

Arena city
Shooters
Vodka bar
Buddha bar
Banka
SkyBar
Dali Park
D'lux
Decadence

After, I can give some input on what I saw and post it up here. Much appreciated.

The Ukraine Thread III - Blake2 - 11-07-2015

I don't frequent clubs but ones I have heard mentioned are: Sakson, Forsage, and Sorry Babushka. Happy Hunting

The Ukraine Thread III - PeruLover12 - 11-07-2015

The Ukraine Thread III - Strelka - 11-07-2015

Quote: (11-07-2015 10:52 AM)The Ligurian Wrote:  

Arena: Great in summer but now too cold to enjoy walking around. The Bar there is ok sometimes but you don't feel like you are in Ukraine. Prices and atmosphere like a western capitol. Lina's is a great cheap resurant that is situated there. Recommend 'Linas Tauk'.

Shooters: Went once and left a minute later. Fat Turks and average girls. Shithole.

Vodka Bar: Friendly place with girls who for the most part want paying. Lots of low class foreigners. Great location but has been closed for a few months. Never tell a girl you've been there. You'll be pegged as a sex tourist or a man of no class.

Buddha Bar: Nice place. Always liked it. Great location on Kreschatik. Hot girls but rumoured that most are professionals. Never pulled from there so I don't know. Nice place for a drink regardless.

Banka: Only popped in once but it was dead. Heard it's good and full of studenty types.

SkyBar: Ask Rocha.

Dali Park: Been once and did not like. People were in groups at tables so hard to penetrate. A fucking pain to drive to in summer due to traffic. Good food. Tiny dance floor.

D'Lux: My favourite club. It's a club for those who don't like clubs as in you have lounge areas and a terrace away from the dance floor for those who want a quieter environment to chat to women. Highly recommend. In fact the only club I like in Kiev.

Decadence: Never been. Now closed?

Others:

Bionica: Turks. Shit. Don't tell any girl over 23 you go there.

Forsage: Turks. Shit. Don't tell and girl over 22 you go there.

James Club: Great place. Invitation only. Strong face control.

The comments/advice are much appreciated, thanks! Keep up the great writing and shenanigans, very enjoyable to read.

Rocha - What do you have on SkyBar?

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 11-07-2015

Quote: (11-07-2015 11:35 AM)reverze41 Wrote:  

Arena: Great in summer but now too cold to enjoy walking around. The Bar there is ok sometimes but you don't feel like you are in Ukraine. Prices and atmosphere like a western capitol. Lina's is a great cheap resurant that is situated there. Recommend 'Linas Tauk'.

Shooters: Went once and left a minute later. Fat Turks and average girls. Shithole.

Vodka Bar: Friendly place with girls who for the most part want paying. Lots of low class foreigners. Great location but has been closed for a few months. Never tell a girl you've been there. You'll be pegged as a sex tourist or a man of no class.

Buddha Bar: Nice place. Always liked it. Great location on Kreschatik. Hot girls but rumoured that most are professionals. Never pulled from there so I don't know. Nice place for a drink regardless.

Banka: Only popped in once but it was dead. Heard it's good and full of studenty types.

Dali Park: Been once and did not like. People were in groups at tables so hard to penetrate. A fucking pain to drive to in summer due to traffic. Good food. Tiny dance floor.

D'Lux: My favourite club. It's a club for those who don't like clubs as in you have lounge areas and a terrace away from the dance floor for those who want a quieter environment to chat to women. Highly recommend. In fact the only club I like in Kiev.

Others:

The comments/advice are much appreciated, thanks! Keep up the great writing and shenanigans, very enjoyable to read.

More or less agree here with The Ligurian.

About Skybar, is a must go. Best club in town, the music, lights, decoration, food, staff/dancers, quality of girls, all are top notch.
Albeit a small dance floor, the smoking area outdoors also with dj playing, and the queue for the toilette are the best places to interact with girls.
Not the best place to find the mother of your kids, and many girls in tables in groups, but there are still some girls just wanting to have fun.

Only a note about Forsage, worst shithole ever, bad club, rude people/staff, full of very young and below average girls, high energy/drunk young local guys, and turks from all ages.
Give me a western club anytime above this one. I know Nasty Joe will disagree with me.

The Ukraine Thread III - rishboy77 - 11-07-2015

Quote: (11-07-2015 11:45 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Others:

About Skybar, is a must go. Best club in town, the music, lights, decoration, food, staff/dancers, quality of girls, all are top notch.
Albeit a small dance floor, the smoking area outdoors also with dj playing, and the queue for the toilette are the best places to interact with girls.
Not the best place to find the mother of your kids, and many girls in tables in groups, but there are still some girls just wanting to have fun.

Only a note about Forsage, worst shithole ever, bad club, rude people/staff, full of very young and below average girls, high energy/drunk young local guys, and turks from all ages.
Give me a western club anytime above this one. I know Nasty Joe will disagree with me.

Rocha - why do do you prefer Skybar over D'Lux ?

Skybar is more geared towards bottle service, D'Lux still has more places to isolate a girl but I hate all those dam stairs going up and down.

I was at D'Lux on Valentines Day Feb 14th a few years ago it had the best ratio's I ever saw almost 75% women ever. Girls were complaining about the lack of men that night (I never saw that great of a ratio ever again in Kiev mind you).
My bad luck I brought 2 girls with me that night.

Anybody got any recent reviews for Indigo ?

Quote: (11-07-2015 02:26 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2015 11:45 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Others:

Rocha - why do do you prefer Skybar over D'Lux ?

Skybar is more geared towards bottle service, D'Lux still has more places to isolate a girl but I hate all those dam stairs going up and down.

I was at D'Lux on Valentines Day Feb 14th a few years ago it had the best ratio's I ever saw almost 75% women ever. Girls were complaining about the lack of men that night (I never saw that great of a ratio ever again in Kiev mind you).
My bad luck I brought 2 girls with me that night.

Anybody got any recent reviews for Indigo ?

I like D'lux. And you are right that is a better place to search, seek and destroy ))

But Skybar is one of the best clubs in the world overall. I just love it, and the sensation of going up in that lift to the 6th floor surrounded by 8s and 9s, then entering and immediately cross the dance floor full of Ukrainian nuclear bombs...is overwhelming. Pulling them is another story.

As for Indigo, I have never been, but seems only locals recommend it, I have yet to hear from a foreigner that he likes the place.

The Ukraine Thread III - slipkid - 11-07-2015

Others:

New here; Been in Kiev 1 week+ ....What's the trick for getting in to Skybar? I went with two blondes I met grabbing a bite nearby. Couldn't get in.Went to D'luxe instead -wasn't that impressed. Maybe it was a bad night,and it was very late. I must say the talent I have seen coming out of Skybar really is top notch.

Quote: (11-07-2015 05:01 PM)slipkid Wrote:  

Others:

New here; Been in Kiev 1 week+ ....What's the trick for getting in to Skybar? I went with two blondes I met grabbing a bite nearby. Couldn't get in.Went to D'luxe instead -wasn't that impressed. Maybe it was a bad night,and it was very late. I must say the talent I have seen coming out of Skybar really is top notch.

Go soon in the evening, and alone or with girls you already know. Not with some random ones, because they can already be burned there.

The Ukraine Thread III - Lika - 11-08-2015

Others:

Linas food is quite good and cheap but it's also a Lebanese restaurant full of Lebanese / Turks. I don't like the atmosphere there.

Last time I went to Indigo club maybe 2 months ago, there were bad ratios and ugly girls. Indigo bar can be good some evenings not too late

Delux was always full of semipros and Turks every time I went there and they applied the group aggressive cockblocking strategy described by Roosh in one post

Cerebro is a social circle restaurant /club where people book tables

Nightlife in Kyiv is really bad for pickup in general whereas daygame and internet game are really good...

The Ukraine Thread III - PeruLover12 - 11-08-2015

The Ukraine Thread III - PeruLover12 - 11-08-2015

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 11-08-2015

The Ukraine Thread III - Virtus - 11-08-2015

How is odessa now and later into the winter

The Ukraine Thread III - raidden - 11-10-2015

I didnt perceive dlux as a very good place, was more as a high class vodka bar, closed groups and tones of turkish guys, only difference was gogos show and decoration, my friend also saw it as a "dlux vodka bar"

Btw, is vodka bar closed for always ot ir will open again?

The Ukraine Thread III - Blake2 - 11-12-2015

Hung out with two dudes on Khresatyk street last night. Both were into spam approaches and 30 second interactions. Pickup guys make bad wings.

I think 2 non-mentally challenged guys could really clean up, but rolling solo ain't bad.