Roosh V Forum
Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? (/thread-31014.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - lonewolf1992 - 05-05-2017

Quote: (05-03-2017 04:13 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

Had a girl shit the bed as she orgasmed, while I was fisting her.

You don't know how mortified I was to pull my hand out and there's a brown McShnugget on the bed.

I don't buy Egyptian cotton anymore.

What did she do?, I have never heard something like that, I guessed she cried and freaked out didn't she?

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Nibiru - 03-03-2018

-I was licking a girl's pussy and all of a sudden why licking the clit and fingering(almost fisting her) a lot of blood comes out like a waterfall, reacted fast but not fast enough hah Though she had her period, but no i did some damage myself.
- I found a condom in a girls pussy while fisting her , told me it was mine from when i fucked her before.
- Unshaved asian girls flashing armpits/pussy
- i was fucking a girl and it was morning, her father calls while i was pumping her , she answers it , it was arousing but at the same time kinda ( Oh shit, i don't want to have a daughter);
- I was in a hotel room with a muslim girl and it turned out it was her first time giving blowjobs and i completely forgot those ones are virgin, I swooped for the pussy and she screamed like no tomorrow. Then i go for the ass next time and used the shampoo from the bathroom to get it in, and did the deed almost dry. Before that i tried a lotion but it stung her like hell.
I bought some spray for anal but somehow either got lost or she hid it.
- I was going down on a girl and it turned she had AB's spray on her pussy, urghh.
- I had numerous girls snotting, gagging or throwing up a bit as my cock has nice length and girth but i like that

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Mikestar - 03-03-2018

My first ever experience with a pussy was when I fingered a girl I took home from a club, turned the light on and my hand was drenched in blood till the wrist. A strong fishy smell was also emmitted, shit traumatised me. Went to the bathroom to scrub it off, put my clothes on and vanished. She lost her virginity to my hand

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - BlastbeatCasanova - 03-04-2018

Nothing too wild compared to some of these tales.

One night a few months ago I texted a secondary plate that I hit up when I needed some sexual variety. I literally thought to myself, "What a time to be alive, I can text a younger girl to have her come over to my place and fuck her, easy as pie no questions asked, my ancestors must be proud, life rules." She comes over not looking her best. Got her naked, and she smells like BO, like she hasn't showered all day. Swell. I finger her a bit and go down to give her snatch a cursory licking and to my horror I see a huge white pussy booger nestled between her cooch lips. Lost my boner and had to make small talk and recover. After that she wouldn't quit pressing up against me in her sleep and to top it all off, she wouldn't quit fucking snoring. I laid awake and reflected on my earlier thoughts, wondering what I did to be subjected to this sub-par sexual experience. That was the last time we ever banged.

It really made me appreciate my main plate, who eats well and takes care of herself, always smells good and her pussy tastes/smells healthy and sweet. Shouts out to the chicks that make an effort to keep it clean.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Suits - 03-04-2018

Quote: (03-03-2018 04:12 PM)Nibiru Wrote:  

- I had numerous girls snotting, gagging or throwing up a bit as my cock has nice length and girth but i like that

What's your Big Gulp index?

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Stirfry - 03-05-2018

Quote: (04-13-2016 11:19 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

Nipple hair. Instant boner death.

HAHAA! I thought I was the only one. Any hair on a woman aside from her head and pussy is an instant turn off for me, I don't know why- I think some guys like body hair or even seek it out in a woman, but to each his own.

This isn't a bad experience, specifically, but I had an unpleasant encounter the first time I was with my previous gf. We were in my bedroom, etc etc and when I pulled off her shirt and bra I saw... repairs. Kind of like the crappy body work you might find on an old Pontiac, where the quarter panels don't really match the doors or hood, everything is a different color, and the joints between components have wildly uneven gaps. She had been to a doctor for a breast reduction not long before I met her and he fucked it up. Apparently they remove the nipples and much of the skin of a breast when they reduce it, and then put everything back. He must have put the wrong skin back in the wrong place and reduced the breasts unevenly, because when she healed her tits looked like a lumpy quilt. We broke up after a few weeks and I'm a little ashamed to say the breasts were part of the reason (they also were frequently sore, in addition to looking like something you might find on a recovering burn victim, and therefore of no use to me).

The worst that happened to me: I was having anal sex with a girl who requested it frequently because she said it gave her a different kind of orgasm from regular sex. I'm not a huge fan (the only other time I tried anal the girl was way too tight and all the lube and shifting positions and complaints ruined it) but she liked it, wasn't difficult to enter, and was very clean. I also happened to be filming this one particular encounter on my iPhone.

Anyway, I'm pumping away and trying to get the most out of my performers like a budding Martin Scorsese, when suddenly she grunts and starts to come. I'm proudly thinking that she is in the throes of passion due to my amazing skills, when I notice on the iPhone screen a stream of shit spraying across a guy's dick: my dick. She came and essentially emptied her bowels on me.

I still have it, but I think I watched the video once, and never a second time.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Roardog - 03-05-2018

Quote: (03-04-2018 10:01 PM)BlastbeatCasanova Wrote:  

One night a few months ago I texted a secondary plate that I hit up when I needed some sexual variety. I literally thought to myself, "What a time to be alive, I can text a younger girl to have her come over to my place and fuck her, easy as pie no questions asked, my ancestors must be proud, life rules." She comes over not looking her best. Got her naked, and she smells like BO, like she hasn't showered all day. Swell. I finger her a bit and go down to give her snatch a cursory licking and to my horror I see a huge white pussy booger nestled between her cooch lips. Lost my boner and had to make small talk and recover. After that she wouldn't quit pressing up against me in her sleep and to top it all off, she wouldn't quit fucking snoring. I laid awake and reflected on my earlier thoughts, wondering what I did to be subjected to this sub-par sexual experience. That was the last time we ever banged.

It really made me appreciate my main plate, who eats well and takes care of herself, always smells good and her pussy tastes/smells healthy and sweet. Shouts out to the chicks that make an effort to keep it clean.

Why didn't you just get her to take a shower?
I always get my plates to shower when they get to my place.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Bluto - 03-05-2018

Quote: (03-02-2016 12:08 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2016 05:44 AM)Jtguthrie12 Wrote:  

2. One i was fucking this girl. wet AF yea go to the bathroom after i bust.. fingers dick. bloody. fast blood stains on my bed.

1. flirting with a girl all night fucking teasing working me up to it. come back to my room get her on the bed to fuck off with the panties putrid fish smells reaks up the whole room like it was fucking unbearable i left the room and went downstairs to sleep for 6 hours and wait for her to leave. shit was nasty. boner be gone is what they should call that smell.

Every time it happens to me (happened only 2 times), I get more scared to go down on Girls. How can they not take care of that? Do they actually think, that we don't care?/won't notice?

Apparently they think that their shit don't stink. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - BlastbeatCasanova - 03-05-2018

Quote: (03-05-2018 10:09 PM)Roardog Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2018 10:01 PM)BlastbeatCasanova Wrote:  

Why didn't you just get her to take a shower?
I always get my plates to shower when they get to my place.

I guess at the time I didn't think of it....Most of the chicks I bang don't have BO so it was a bit of surprise

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - SeaFM - 03-08-2018

Ditto on the nipple hair. Mood killer.

I experienced a dank pussy one time when I flipped her over for doggy. Boner gone as soon as the smell wafted up to my nose.

I stopped. She left. I opened all the windows and blasted the aircon to air the place out.

Was truly awful.

Some things I can live with though. If you're in a LTR you're going to have to deal with periods and vagina cycles. It's just a reality of life.

I was surprised to read the one about the Asian girl with shit caked on her bunghole. Every Asian girl I've known was super anal about hygiene.

When you see this in your girl's bathroom:

[Image: 1.jpg]

She's going to be clean.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Razors Edge - 03-08-2018

nothing worse than smelly pussy... when it's real bad the whole room will smell.

it can cause serious trauma and how you proceed going forward.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Spartacus - 03-09-2018

seeing a tampon being removed..

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - MeFirst - 09-19-2018

Quote: (12-15-2013 09:23 PM)007 Wrote:  

I was fingering and kissing a chick in bed, got her soaking wet and that's when the stench started to emanate (nasty sour stench). Being a bit tipsy I ignored the foulness and started to rub her nipple with my wet fingers (because I get down like that). This is when it hit me, the nastiest most sour smell I have even experienced, to make it worse there was some white shit on my fingers (like small crumbs of ricotta). Disgusting, I assume this was some type of fungus / yeast infection.

Thankfully, I've been pretty lucky and the vast majority of snatch that I have experienced have been nice and clean.

It's a reasonable expectation that someone clean themselves before having sex. To answer someone's question - when I put my finger in someone's asshole I expect it to come out clean.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - The Stronger Sex - 09-19-2018

I already mentioned one nasty surprise, but there was also this really hot girl who didn't like to shower. According to her, a week could go by and she would just "forget" to shower, according to her.

Vaginas Love 'em or Leave 'em.

Reading some of these messages makes me despair for the human race. Vaginas have various substances coming out of them including some blood. Girls may not always realize she started her period, so yes, we may end up with some blood on our hands. As the Stones put it "let it bleed." Best sex when a girl is bleeding. If she isn't cramping and uncomfortable. You can even give the clitoris a lick or two. A tiny bit of blood never killed anyone.

And there should be NO feces in a rectum except just before and after we dump. The rectum is empty at all other times. Putting finger in gives her added pleasure at least for 18/19 women I've known. Likewise, ours should be clean as it is also fun to receive.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - The Stronger Sex - 09-19-2018

Quote: (09-19-2018 01:01 PM)MeFirst Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2013 09:23 PM)007 Wrote:  

I was fingering and kissing a chick in bed, got her soaking wet and that's when the stench started to emanate (nasty sour stench). Being a bit tipsy I ignored the foulness and started to rub her nipple with my wet fingers (because I get down like that). This is when it hit me, the nastiest most sour smell I have even experienced, to make it worse there was some white shit on my fingers (like small crumbs of ricotta). Disgusting, I assume this was some type of fungus / yeast infection.

Thankfully, I've been pretty lucky and the vast majority of snatch that I have experienced have been nice and clean.

It's a reasonable expectation that someone clean themselves before having sex. To answer someone's question - when I put my finger in someone's asshole I expect it to come out clean.

Assholes are a lost battle. It seems no one know how to keep her turd cutter clean anymore. Or maybe I get all the filthy ones.

Quote: (08-29-2014 06:47 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2013 02:12 AM)Guanyanyo Wrote:  

This is simple:

You are right about that!

Nothing could be easier.

Had a fucking A mazing jamaican g/f - ok - she was British, but you know...

Man...

I don't want to say. I am a Gentleman after all. She was the sexiest thing you ever seen. Body to kill for. Attitude to die for. But, she just had this one little problem. Not going to say.

Loved her anyway. I'm a fool. Never let it be said us Men don't have hearts. It was worth it, but fuck...

I had to 'overcome', if you know what I mean.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Headbang - 09-27-2018

You'll know it when you smell it...

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - louiebeans - 09-27-2018

Quote: (09-19-2018 01:31 PM)MeFirst Wrote:  

Vaginas Love 'em or Leave 'em.

Reading some of these messages makes me despair for the human race. Vaginas have various substances coming out of them including some blood. Girls may not always realize she started her period, so yes, we may end up with some blood on our hands. As the Stones put it "let it bleed." Best sex when a girl is bleeding. If she isn't cramping and uncomfortable. You can even give the clitoris a lick or two. A tiny bit of blood never killed anyone.

And there should be NO feces in a rectum except just before and after we dump. The rectum is empty at all other times. Putting finger in gives her added pleasure at least for 18/19 women I've known. Likewise, ours should be clean as it is also fun to receive.
[Image: gtfo.gif]

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Headbang - 09-27-2018

Has anyone else laughed hard at all these posts and then threw-up?

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - PapayaTapper - 09-27-2018

Delete...heading to drunk lounge now

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - Sourcecode - 09-28-2018

Went rough anal with a regular and she pooped a little.
Like a little squirt came out.

She didn't realise.... I told her she owes me new sheets.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - InvoluntaryHermit - 10-05-2018

I was "dropping" this girl off at her house and we were making out in my car and I was trying to get up to her room. After a few tries she told me we "can't do that tonight" cuz she JUST GOT OVER THE FLU! and I was like wtf lady why didn't you tell me that before I kissed you. I told her it didn't matter cuz I already kissed her and was fucked.

Went up, got her undressed, touching, feel something hard and crusty up in there....

Very confused, start poking it, playing with it. I was thinking it was some nasty bacteria crustation thing growing inside of her...

She realizes and tells me to take my fingers out. *removes disgusting old tampon* she "forgot" was up there. Proceed to bang 3 or 4 times that night.

Go home, get the flu a day or two later. Out of my uni classes for a week.

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - PapayaTapper - 10-05-2018

Quote: (10-05-2018 12:14 AM)InvoluntaryHermit Wrote:  

I was "dropping" this girl off at her house and we were making out in my car and I was trying to get up to her room. After a few tries she told me we "can't do that tonight" cuz she JUST GOT OVER THE FLU! and I was like wtf lady why didn't you tell me that before I kissed you. I told her it didn't matter cuz I already kissed her and was fucked.

Went up, got her undressed, touching, feel something hard and crusty up in there....

Very confused, start poking it, playing with it. I was thinking it was some nasty bacteria crustation thing growing inside of her...

She realizes and tells me to take my fingers out. *removes disgusting old tampon* she "forgot" was up there. Proceed to bang 3 or 4 times that night.

Go home, get the flu a day or two later. Out of my uni classes for a week.

And you still banged it?

[Image: tenor.gif]

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise? - flyinghorse - 10-05-2018

All you guys sticking your fingers up the lasses bum and getting prissy when you get some of the brown stuff crack me up.