Roosh V Forum
The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) (/thread-28919.html)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - robreke - 11-25-2014

Quote: (11-25-2014 06:56 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2014 06:52 PM)robreke Wrote:  

met a college girl home for holiday on sunday at bookstore. Good 8 minute convo. Good body language and she seemed like she didn't want to walk away at the end of the convo. I set a date for tonight and she agreed. Texted her later on sunday and she texted back 90 minutes later saying nice to meet you.

about two hours before the date tonight...I get this:

her: Hey, I actually don't think I'm going to be able to make it tonight. my dad was out of town last night and tonight is the only time i'll really get tp spend with him.

Me 35 min later: K

Should I follow up with something like : are you free before you leave?

Or just let it die. She's only in town until sunday or I'd wait til next week to reinitiate.

Could be a legit excuse, either way. Asking her if she's free after she's told you she'll be busy would look a bit needy.

Throw a feeler text the middle of this week to kindle the interest, if she texts back (and you're free next weekend) then make solid plans and have her confirm, then confirm the day before and a few hours before.

Either way not much time invested.

after my "K".....she texted back just now...a few hours later:

'so if you don't mind me asking, what did you hope to accomplish with a meet up before I left the state again?"

maybe something like "I enjoyed talking with you and you seem like a cool girl....I wanted to see you again to see if there may be more of a connection."

Okay...love to know how to answer this....and how long to wait to text back as it's 9:00 pm here. she knows I'm an older guy but doesn't know by how much as I look younger.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Sketness - 11-25-2014

Quote: (11-25-2014 09:54 PM)robreke Wrote:  

met a college girl home for holiday on sunday at bookstore. Good 8 minute convo. Good body language and she seemed like she didn't want to walk away at the end of the convo. I set a date for tonight and she agreed. Texted her later on sunday and she texted back 90 minutes later saying nice to meet you.

her: Hey, I actually don't think I'm going to be able to make it tonight. my dad was out of town last night and tonight is the only time i'll really get tp spend with him.

Or just let it die. She's only in town until sunday or I'd wait til next week to reinitiate.

Could be a legit excuse, either way. Asking her if she's free after she's told you she'll be busy would look a bit needy.

Throw a feeler text the middle of this week to kindle the interest, if she texts back (and you're free next weekend) then make solid plans and have her confirm, then confirm the day before and a few hours before.

'so if you don't mind me asking, what did you hope to accomplish with a meet up before I left the state again?"

maybe something like "I enjoyed talking with you and you seem like a cool girl....I wanted to see you again to see if there may be more of a connection."

Okay...love to know how to answer this....and how long to wait to text back as it's 9:00 pm here. she knows I'm an older guy but doesn't know by how much as I look younger.

hit her with "ur the type of chick i rock with lets meet at x round x"

give her a ultimatum , she needs to know its sink or swim time either she can shit or get off the toilet

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Roardog - 11-26-2014

Quote: (11-24-2014 05:14 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

So I text Friday's girl with with a screener since we suggested a second meet on Wednesday.

She responds:

"It's ok. btw I'm not interesting in dating just to put that out in the clear. We can still be friends though."

Thinking of just responding with a simple "ok" or "k" and nexting her. But what have you guys done in that situation? Left the door open for social circle game?

Whenever a girl says to me that she "isn't interested in dating" or "just wants to be friend" I usually reply with:

"Sorry, I have plenty of friends. If you're not interested in dating I'll catch you around."

Thoughts on this response?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Valhalla - 11-26-2014

This is every exchange I have with OKC girls. The second I ask them out, they disappear.

http://imgur.com/a/InLwO

What should I be doing to close better?

I think what I'm doing wrong is,
-Asking them out too soon
-Not increasing buying temperature via text flirting.
-Not being a good clown via text

I didn't have the energy to run strong text game on her, I wasn't being exceptionally witty. I knew I was asking her out too soon, but I needed a current example for you guys. Also I don't care much about double texting. If you wait more than a day with these girls you'll never speak to them again. Kaotic, maybe you can weigh in.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Cr33pin - 11-26-2014

Quote: (11-26-2014 01:40 AM)Valhalla Wrote:  

This is every exchange I have with OKC girls. The second I ask them out, they disappear.

I didn't have the energy to run strong text game on her, I wasn't being exceptionally witty. I knew I was asking her out too soon, but I needed a current example for you guys. Also I don't care much about double texting. If you wait more than a day with these girls you'll never speak to them again. Kaotic, maybe you can weigh in.

You made a winky face....
[Image: dont-shoot-yourself-in-the-foot.jpg]

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - kaotic - 11-26-2014

Quote: (11-25-2014 10:43 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

give her a ultimatum , she needs to know its sink or swim time either she can shit or get off the toilet

Just saw this, I'd be more sarcastic saying, oh you know a shotgun wedding of course.

Maybe flip the script ask her the same thing after that sarcastic line.

Sinking or swim is good IF you won't ever be seeing her again aka she's out of town for most the year.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - kaotic - 11-26-2014

Quote: (11-26-2014 02:17 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

You made a winky face.... very beta

Also:
-I'd add you're using txt speak, use proper english, because she's using that as well.
-I still think double texting, is important not to do IMHO
-how long are you waiting to reply ? Is she replying instantly ?
-Don't tell her "maybe we'll chill tonight" tell her exactly what you want to do with her venue, day, time.
-If you don't want to spend much time gaming then just build some rapport, go for the kill and set the time and place and see if she rejects, counters, or doesn't reply.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Cr33pin - 11-26-2014

Yea the text speak is not doing you any favors unless this chick is like 16... and if thats the case pm me her #
[Image: 88394-matthew-mcconaughey-Wooderson-9QwW.gif]

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Valhalla - 11-26-2014

Creepin, I'll continue with the emojis and text speak. You're giving these girls too much credit. In fact proper English sounds uptight over text and it's something i do on purpose. Soup and CMQ have this exact way of texting. I feel you're attempting to get a rise out of me.

@thanks kaotic! the time stamps are there, she's replying quickly. I do maybe's also on purpose. It keeps things from a yes/no. Check out how soup employees it. But good advice.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - robreke - 11-26-2014

Quote: (11-26-2014 02:18 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2014 10:43 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

Just saw this, I'd be more sarcastic saying, oh you know a shotgun wedding of course.

Maybe flip the script ask her the same thing after that sarcastic line.

Sinking or swim is good IF you won't ever be seeing her again aka she's out of town for most the year.

Wish I would have saw this^ before I texted her.

I ended up sending: You seem like a cool girl I could click with....wanted to see you to see if there is more of a connection. What's your weekend schedule like?

Her: At this point, I think I'm headed back to Auburn to watch the game with my friends.

meh....maybe a feeler text before Christmas vacation....

Quote: (11-26-2014 03:29 AM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Creepin, I'll continue with the emojis and text speak. You're giving these girls too much credit. In fact proper English sounds uptight over text and it's something i do on purpose. Soup and CMQ have this exact way of texting. I feel you're attempting to get a rise out of me.

@thanks kaotic! the time stamps are there, she's replying quickly. I do maybe's also on purpose. It keeps things from a yes/no. Check out how soup employees it. But good advice.

Do what you want bro, I'm not the one that needs help closing.

I pointed out two of the things that that Kaotic did and you thank him and then come at me like I pissed in your corn flakes.

[Image: resized_business-cat-meme-generator-than...a72c81.jpg]

Quote: (11-26-2014 03:29 AM)Valhalla Wrote:  

All good everyone has their own style at play, as you should.

I don't think creepin was trying to get a rise out of you at all.

Quote: (11-26-2014 08:43 AM)robreke Wrote:  

Wish I would have saw this^ before I texted her.

I ended up sending: You seem like a cool girl I could click with....wanted to see you to see if there is more of a connection. What's your weekend schedule like?

Her: At this point, I think I'm headed back to Auburn to watch the game with my friends.

meh....maybe a feeler text before Christmas vacation....

I wouldn't of said any of that, at this point you're using text for logistical purposes, as in "hey let's meet this evening at X place and Y time."

Telling her you want to see "IF there is MORE of a CONNECTION" sounds a bit needy and sends out the wrong signals.

It telling her hey I want see if we connect and could date etc etc. (That's how I would see it as).

You want to send out a hey let's have some fucking fun vibe.

I'd send out one more feeler follow up, if you get a shitty response, eject, you've wasted enough time on this broad.

Quote: (11-26-2014 09:59 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Do what you want bro, I'm not the one that needs help closing.

I pointed out two of the things that that Kaotic did and you thank him and then come at me like I pissed in your corn flakes.

Easy guys, it's just a forum, and a misunderstanding.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - SouthernCasanova - 11-29-2014

Bitch texted "lol anything" after I sent, paraphrasing here, what's the topic of discussion. Good replies?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - harveyspecter - 12-01-2014

How would you respond when she says, after you tease her, "you're so stupid, I hate you."

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Roardog - 12-01-2014

Quote: (12-01-2014 04:21 PM)harveyspecter Wrote:  

How would you respond when she says, after you tease her, "you're so stupid, I hate you."

What did you say to her to ellicit that response? We need more context.
However what she has said is not bad. If she actually hated you she wouldn't be responding, she'd just ignore you.
If a girl ever tells you you're mean or she hates you, then you're in because that means she feels something for you. Hate is easy to turn to attraction.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - harveyspecter - 12-01-2014

It doesn't matter really beacuse I noticed it happens with every girl I talk to and just like you, I assumed it is good thing because she could just ignore it but she didn't and she kept talking afterwards.

Because this happens quite often I was wondering if there is some good response to it, my previous reaction was to ignore it and continue the convo.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Roardog - 12-01-2014

Quote: (12-01-2014 06:17 PM)harveyspecter Wrote:  

It doesn't matter really beacuse I noticed it happens with every girl I talk to and just like you, I assumed it is good thing because she could just ignore it but she didn't and she kept talking afterwards.

Because this happens quite often I was wondering if there is some good response to it, my previous reaction was to ignore it and continue the convo.

Ah right, I get you now.

I think you have 2 options after a neg/tease:
1. You hit her again with whatever you're teasing her about
2. You ignore her response and continue the convo

I think number 2 is the safest option as you've already got the response you were after i.e. a reaction.
I'd only keep pushing the point if you think she can take it and it won't go too far. What I mean by that is that it goes from a tease to an insult.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Arcturus - 12-01-2014

HB 8 on POF looks 24 says she's 34. Her profile says "Wanna have some fun?"

Me- Yes I wanna have some fun, but first I need to know something.

HB- What's that?

Me- Why do some girls say they are older than they actually are?

HB- I wouldn't know.

Me- You're not foolin me. I'm onto you

HB- I really am 34.

That's it so far. I haven't directly implicated her in my statement about girls lying about their age, never mind that what I said really doesn't make sense or even have any factual basis. I'm thinking about playing up the fact that she qualified herself without me directly challenging her with something like "Awkward. I wasn't talking about you specifically but you should know I've never dated a girl in her 30's." I don't really like that even though both statements are true but I don't want to over think it. I am assuming the sale here. For the record, my profile says I'm 31 but I'm not 40 yet. I'm lying about my age so for now I'm younger than her.

Any input is welcome

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - robreke - 12-02-2014

Quote: (12-01-2014 10:45 PM)Arcturus Wrote:  

HB 8 on POF looks 24 says she's 34. Her profile says "Wanna have some fun?"

Me- Yes I wanna have some fun, but first I need to know something.

HB- What's that?

Me- Why do some girls say they are older than they actually are?

HB- I wouldn't know.

Me- You're not foolin me. I'm onto you

HB- I really am 34.

That's it so far. I haven't directly implicated her in my statement about girls lying about their age, never mind that what I said really doesn't make sense or even have any factual basis. I'm thinking about playing up the fact that she qualified herself without me directly challenging her with something like "Awkward. I wasn't talking about you specifically but you should know I've never dated a girl in her 30's." I don't really like that even though both statements are true but I don't want to over think it. I am assuming the sale here. For the record, my profile says I'm 31 but I'm not 40 yet. I'm lying about my age so for now I'm younger than her.

Any input is welcome

Why are you bringing up the age thing on text? If you think you're interested in her....that's a mistake. If you think she's good enough to meet/bang....just go with it.

You're killing the attraction by doing that. If you like her pics...go for the meetup. Text is for nothing more than setting up dates/logistics.

If you're afraid of the age thing...set it up for a cheap drinks date. That way you can bail if you think she's "too old"

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - robreke - 12-02-2014

girl I've been seeing on and off for months. Nothing but BJs so far. She's gone a little cold the past few weeks but everytime I run into her....she texts me with how I'm looking "good" or "sexy"

I hinted at going by her house last weekend via text and no response. Then after the thanksgiving holiday, yesterday on Monday afternoon I get this:

Her: Are you signed up yet!! (she's been bugging me to take the CFP test with her which I've been on and off about )
Me about 2.5 hours later: Hey! I have to postone...too much going on now. How was thanksgiving in the delta?
Her: It was nice. how was yours.
Her again one minute later: Soooo disappointed [Image: sad.gif]( ( about me not taking the test I presume )
Her again one minute later: Just kidding
Me twenty minutes later: I know you really wanted a tall handsome study partner...if you play your cards right...I may make it up to you. )

Haven't heard anything since. Too cocky? Radio silence for now?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Arcturus - 12-02-2014

Good points robreke. Normally I wouldn't bring up age at all but I was betting on her not being that old and just trying to do some stupid girl shit, whatever that may be I don't know I'm not a strategist and I suck at chess. As soon as she doubled down my ideas went to shit because I wasn't expecting it. Chalk it up to a lesson learned. I'm just trying to be fun and outcome independent.

So before I saw your advice I replied with

"I'm actually 18. Hope you like dating younger guys."
Her- not that young. Hope you find what you're looking for.
Me- So serious. I thought this was gonna be fun.

Now, I picked a ridiculously low number because no way could I pass for 18 it's absurd. Again assuming the sale.
She bailed.
Me calling back to my first message wishing I had this one to do over.
Pretty sure this one is finished.

Odd thing though, she took down her face pics and left up a dim semi focused full body pic.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - HenrySprinkler - 12-04-2014

There are one or two messages before this about dancing... and after this she responds with "Not at all" 4 hours later

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - starboy - 12-05-2014

Sorry this isn't a specific conversation but I usually have trouble escalating past generic "getting to know you" conversation. I read Roosh's text guide and I know the aim is to try to set up a meeting with no bs whatsoever, but I still feel like I need some buffer in between. This is especially an issue in online dating.

Also I have NO idea how to generate the kind of flirtatious conversation I see sometimes where the topic of sex is brought up before meeting in person. I'm not socially awkward in general but when it comes to approaching the topic of sex and relationships with a new acquaintance I always find it very cumbersome.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Virtus - 12-05-2014

http://bravopua.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2738

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=sit...xt+game%22

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=sit...ng+game%22

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=sit...xt+game%22

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Roardog - 12-08-2014

Need some help guys on keeping my frame.

This is the girl from the OKC thread who gave me a BJ in my car. She has now told me about her fantasy which is your pretty typical pseudo rape fantasy. Walk into a hotel room, get pushed against a wall, panties ripped of, banged rough, etc. Which I have said I'm up for.
However, she has now laid it out like the below and I'm not a huge fan of her tone.

Her: When we meet there is to be dim lights, possible restraints and a blind fold.
I like it hard rough and biting my neck sends me crazy but your going to have to keep up, I like having multiple orgasms.

I can tell she is trying to change the frame but I'm not sure how to respond so that I keep my frame. Up until now I have been entirely dominant, hardly replying to her, making her call me master and having her send me nude pics.
I thought about something along the lines of "hold on while I get my pen and a notepad so I can write all that down".