Roosh V Forum
Shit you found on girls phones - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Shit you found on girls phones (/thread-27048.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Shit you found on girls phones - Every10GivesMeA10 - 08-17-2013

Quote:Quote:

Please post specific examples.

Here's another one I found that I remember.
"I'm meeting with (...) in an hour, forgot to hide my hickey. Damn!"

And:

"I had unprotected sex with (...), can you get me a pregnancy test from the store?" (text to her BFF)

Shit you found on girls phones - Pyre - 08-17-2013

Quote: (08-16-2013 09:31 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

So I'm not sure why fidelity is so surprising. If a guy is the first person a girl has fucked in several months, why is she suddenly going to start jumping on strange cock?

Hey man, this is interesting. The last 2 girls I f'd said they hadn't had sex in about 4-6 months now they're ringing me for my cock.

They are both cute. However, one girl is just awkward and has strange hangups. The other hangs out with male friends (going back to high school) all the time and complained about how she can't meet any guy because she always goes to bars with her multiple male friends and everyone is too intimidated to approach.

My sample size is limited though. In your case it's been that girls who have gone sex-less are LESS prone for repeats from the first cock they've had in months?

Quote: (08-17-2013 12:50 AM)Every10GivesMeA10 Wrote:  

The 'other guy' in the OP has a thick dick (slut's own words) But he is a 2/10 and weighs 400lbs. Girth can easily be attained via jelqing.

That's what I was sayin' man. How the fuck can a girl go for a fit, cool guy while AT THE SAME TIME be fucking some 400lb fat slob? Here we are espousing "get your whole life in order - fitness, income, traveling, etc" yet some fat, poor slob games the same girl and is in her carousel? What are we missing?

Quote: (08-16-2013 06:41 PM)soup Wrote:  

I coincidentally had a girl text me that same thing today "a dick is a dick"

To some extent after being in the game for awhile you can say "a pussy is a pussy."

HOWEVER, it goes a long way after that. For example tonight, I've been seening this girl for 4-5 times already (banged each time) but I decided to take her out to a local show. She was so awkward - just didn't "get" the vibe and how people behave in crowds that when I took her home and fucked her I lost my hard-on mid-fuck and I knew that it's done with us. So while a "dick is a dick" and a "pussy is a pussy" there are a lot of extras that are associated with the core philosophy that a "dick is a dick." Thereupon lies the radio silence that just sometimes happens.

Shit you found on girls phones - Samseau - 08-17-2013

Quote: (08-17-2013 02:35 AM)Pyre Wrote:  

The 'other guy' in the OP has a thick dick (slut's own words) But he is a 2/10 and weighs 400lbs. Girth can easily be attained via jelqing.

That's what I was sayin' man. How the fuck can a girl go for a fit, cool guy while AT THE SAME TIME be fucking some 400lb fat slob? Here we are espousing "get your whole life in order - fitness, income, traveling, etc" yet some fat, poor slob games the same girl and is in her carousel? What are we missing?

Sluts fuck for fun and novelty just like men. Maybe the girl thought to herself, "Well I've never fucked a fat guy," and will have the sex just to see what it is like.

Lesson: Don't feel flattered if you bang a slut.

Quote: (08-16-2013 06:38 PM)soup Wrote:  

If you are giving it to her better than other guys, she's going to be hounding you for dick.

Keep in mind, guys don't need a big dick to pickup girls. But, it definitely is going to make a difference if you want to keep them around. All of the actual "non-game" values matter a lot more after you've fucked a girl.

Whats so funny is that dick size is all relative.

I got a bigger than avg dick but not huge. I've had experienced girls tell me that my dick is so big and the greatest thing they've had. I've had girls who haven't mentioned it once and in who I've felt my dick was somewhat floatin' in the ocean.

This is my theory - correct me if I'm wrong:

If a girl is naturally tight and your tick is from bigger-than-avg to huge she lumps it into the "big dick" category regardless of whether its semi-large, large, or huge. If she's naturally loose, any big dick other than "huge" is just average.

Repeat sex thereupon depends on dick size relative to the girl mixed with the multitude of various other elements.

Shit you found on girls phones - Every10GivesMeA10 - 08-17-2013

Quote: (08-17-2013 02:35 AM)Pyre Wrote:  

I see fat guys holding hands in the street with decent girls every day. Difference is that a lot of fat fucks are confident as hell. Funny thing is that this guy has a GF but still fucks this girl on the side.

Shit you found on girls phones - soup - 08-17-2013

No, genital size is not all Kumbaya.

A pussy isn't a pussy and a dick isn't a dick.

Let's not lie to ourselves here.

For sure, not all pussies are created equal. I've had girls who are 8s on look, but their pussies are built weird.

Psychology is king with girls but so is total dick dominance.

I'd bet that most of the posts in here about ugly looking guys who "have no game" but are still getting texts from these girls boils down to them having fat dicks.

It's not an anti-game sentiment. If you aren't packing heat or are rich or good looking etc. you will have to work something like twice as hard to keep a girl around as the guys who have all that.

This is more of a reason for everyone to get better game.

And to the guys who have all the goods- they can probably rest on their laurels, but I know some that have psychological problems because they are so used to women doing everything for them.

Shit you found on girls phones - reaper23 - 08-17-2013

maybe we need to clarify terms here. seems like you guys are using the word "cheating" to mean when a girl you are having sex with has sex with someone else.

thats not cheating. thats the rules of the game.

cheating to me is when she says explicitly to you, "I will not sleep with anyone else" and then does and usually lies about it.

That there has never happened to me. Not when I've been in a committed exclusive relationship, not ever.

Have chicks ive been fucking fucked other guys at the same time? yes, but not frequently. what usually happens is that they get so wrapped up in wanting me that they try to make me their boyfriend and then when that doesnt happen they either get in the rotation or fade away.

rarely do women ever continue to fuck other guys while fucking me because they are holding out that i'll become their boyfriend/husband, and i have never fucked a guy's wife or serious girlfriend knowingly.

so no, no one has ever cheated on me.

Shit you found on girls phones - Samseau - 08-17-2013

Reaper you had girls come back after dates and bang you but you know they weren't cheating just because they said so.

If she was dating one guy behind your back, she had 20 other dates too.

Sorry bro but you've been cheated on before (if we use your definitions).

Quote: (08-17-2013 10:08 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Reaper you had girls come back after dates and bang you but you know they weren't cheating just because they said so.

If she was dating one guy behind your back, she had 20 other dates too.

Sorry bro but you've been cheated on before (if we use your definitions).

I don't know why you are purposefully misreading what I wrote. Cheating can only occur when there is the expectation and commitment to fidelity. Those girls dating other guys had no commitment to fidelity, therefore no cheating can go on.

I will assert though that even most of them didn't sleep with other guys when they could.

I understand this may be hard to believe but you have your world and I have mine. Mine is a good one, where women are compliant and behaved.

As we speak, the girl from the rope bondage pic I posted in this thread is in the kitchen doing the dishes from dinner while she bakes a desert in the oven.

My phone is full of texts from women that want to see me, and my baby girl is asleep up stairs.

Life is good. You can have this too if you want, bro.

Shit you found on girls phones - Jaylow - 08-17-2013

Quote: (08-17-2013 07:48 PM)reaper23 Wrote:  

I think you should be a little bit more respectful. I don't care if you and Mike are good friends, some of the stuff in this thread you posted is just stupid. You can't just walk in here with your nose up in the air to every one talking about how much better you are.

I've been called an idiot and a liar and completely clueless. I don't think I'm the one being disrespectful

If my initial assertion had gone unchallenged we wouldn't be talking about this shit still.

I'm giving people benefit of the doubt that they are willfully misreading what I'm saying instead of being so dumb they can't read what I write.

Shit you found on girls phones - AntiTrace - 08-18-2013

reapers definition of cheating is spot on.

If there is no expectation of monogamy, cheating by definition can not happen.

Cheating is when your girlfriend bangs a dude that isn't you without your permission. Cheating is not a fuckbuddy banging a dude behind your back without your permission, that is just called life.

Based on that, it is very possible for a player to never have been cheated on. I'm my last LTR I am 100% confident she never cheated. In my previous one she may have cheated on me during the last month of our relationship when I was already working my exit strategy, at which point I didn't care regardless.

If your not exclusive, your not getting cheated on.

Shit you found on girls phones - Thoroughbred - 08-18-2013

Has gone off the original rails but, none the less, great thread.

Shit you found on girls phones - Samseau - 08-18-2013

Quote: (08-17-2013 07:48 PM)reaper23 Wrote:  

I will assert though that even most of them didn't sleep with other guys when they could.

Now you've changed it to "most," so at least you're being realistic.

I've already had it. How about being woken up every morning with coffee and kisses all over your body?

Shit you found on girls phones - reaper23 - 08-18-2013

When you continue to willfully mis read what I've written it just shows me you're not interested in having a discussion.

Shit you found on girls phones - MikeCF - 08-18-2013

Quote: (08-17-2013 02:51 AM)Pyre Wrote:  

If a girl is naturally tight and your tick is from bigger-than-avg to huge she lumps it into the "big dick" category regardless of whether its semi-large, large, or huge. If she's naturally loose, any big dick other than "huge" is just average.

Shit you found on girls phones - Samseau - 08-18-2013

Quote: (08-18-2013 11:28 AM)reaper23 Wrote:  

When you continue to willfully mis read what I've written it just shows me you're not interested in having a discussion.

You asserted that you were dating 4 chicks at once who never slept with anyone but you on page 4:

yes four at a time. its easy. i'd see one mainly on the weekends and the other three during the week. i'd have girls come over in the evening and leave in the morning, have girls come over for lunch time fucks, and then have a date with another chick that night. three in one day happened a few times.

its not that hard.

the reason i know, is because you can just see it in their eyes when they are begging you to be monogamous with them, when they text you from dates they are on and then come to your house afterwards. or text you after dates and say it was horrible can i please come over and then they lament that it just didnt feel right because the guy just wasnt me.

Now you're saying

Which is much more realistic. That is all. No mis-representation here.

Shit you found on girls phones - baristabanger - 08-18-2013

I think the monogamy issue here boils down just to the individual girls here, not the game of the man.

For example. I'm seeing a girl fairly regularly from rural Alabama that I picked up at a wedding reception. She's 20, very petite, but with like the craziest ass on a 5'2" frame you've ever seen. Our second time meeting up was at her place, where she invited me over to cook me shrimp boil. She's very traditional in the Antebellum south sort of style in that she rarely curses and takes kindly to compliments. I can guarantee if I looked in her phone, I'd find plenty of dudes talking to her, but none actually fuckin her, it's not her style.

Now this northern I bagged this weekend is different. POF chubber that talked all sorts of dirty on the first bang. Just from that little bit, you can probably guess she gets a helping of dick regularly. A girl who's only slept with a 4-7 dudes isn't gonna start screaming out, "You like that wet pussy, don't you?" on the first date bang-at least not until you open her up a little bit, in my experience.

Age also seems to play a factor, like what might be the case with Reaper. He said something to effect that the girls he was seeing were lawyers, journalists, etc, in other words, not college students or teens (I'm guessing?). Young women are narcissistic and nihilistic, whereas older women tend soften up a bit.

Shit you found on girls phones - reaper23 - 08-18-2013

Yes. Most of the ones I ever fucked who were not specifically exclusive with me stayed monigamous as their own choice. But not all.

And all four of those in particular that I referred to then definitely stayed monogamous of their own choice.

Ok. Next ?

Shit you found on girls phones - MrXY - 08-19-2013

Quote: (08-18-2013 02:50 PM)baristabanger Wrote:  

For example. I'm seeing a girl fairly regularly from rural Alabama that I picked up at a wedding reception. She's 20, very petite, but with like the craziest ass on a 5'2" frame you've ever seen. Our second time meeting up was at her place, where she invited me over to cook me shrimp boil. She's very traditional in the Antebellum south sort of style in that she rarely curses and takes kindly to compliments. I can guarantee if I looked in her phone, I'd find plenty of dudes talking to her, but none actually fuckin her, it's not her style.

I wouldn't be so sure about that at all. Yes, these type girls are more feminine and traditional in some ways, but they fuck just as often and quick as any other girls on average-they just play the good girl very well.

My Florida beach town gets a lot of its tourist business from people from small Southern towns and cities. You should see the sort of behavior these girls get up to when they are here and away from family, friends, church and their boyfriends or husbands back home.

Banging guys the night they meet them, banging multiple guys in the same week, parking lot BJs, threesomes, bisexuality, gangbangs, outdoor sex, wild drunkeness and drug use, fighting, I've seen or heard of it all from these girls.

Shit you found on girls phones - Belize King - 08-19-2013

I posted an ad on CL about spanking and tying girls up yesterday. Three queers and one girl hit me up. Gonna see whats up with the chick today. I dont know shit about it though. A thread would be great.

Shit you found on girls phones - Virtus - 08-19-2013

someone please lock this thread. it's painful. and it dries my huge vagina

Shit you found on girls phones - soup - 08-19-2013

Quote: (08-18-2013 01:17 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

reapers definition of cheating is spot on.

If there is no expectation of monogamy, cheating by definition can not happen.

Cheating is when your girlfriend bangs a dude that isn't you without your permission. Cheating is not a fuckbuddy banging a dude behind your back without your permission, that is just called life.

Based on that, it is very possible for a player to never have been cheated on. I'm my last LTR I am 100% confident she never cheated. In my previous one she may have cheated on me during the last month of our relationship when I was already working my exit strategy, at which point I didn't care regardless.

If your not exclusive, your not getting cheated on.

The concept of cheating can be co-opted to play with girls.

To me, cheating happens when someone breaks a rule.

If you don't make a rule, then it can't be broken.

That said, you can make a whole joke relationship with the girl for fun that has all these stupid goofy rules that are impossible for her to keep.

Like every time you get a whiff of one her farts, you get to "viking rape" her or whatever. This is great because you can blame her for farting even if she hasn't, and then proceed to "viking rape" her ("rape" in quotes because it's something she's already agreed to).

Also, making rules can be form of roleplay like you guys have been a couple for a very long time. You can be creative with the rules to sexualize the conversation with a girl you've just met very quickly.