Roosh V Forum
Zinc has made me a better man. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Zinc has made me a better man. (/thread-15255.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Zinc has made me a better man. - Sanblz33 - 11-30-2012

Quote: (11-29-2012 04:54 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2012 03:30 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

MidniteSpecial, how is the Drenamin working for you?

I had been experiencing low energy levels and fatigue so I was trying to figure out what was wrong. After trying a few things, including an l-optizinc megadosing binge for a couple weeks (did help to some degree) I'm pretty sure I finally figured out the root of the problem thanks to your comments about adrenal fatigue. I had been abusing the fuck out of caffeine at work...over the period of a couple years, I started off drinking iced coffee with sugar and cream. Moved on to chugging whole cups of iced black coffee. Pretty soon I was doing this with anywhere from 2-8 shots of straight iced espresso. I don't know why it didn't register with me before that this was unhealthy, especially as my tolerance for caffeine grew to ridiculous levels. At this point I've cut out all caffeinated beverages from my diet other than a few bourbon and cokes on occasion (think I'm going to switch over to vodka sprites or tonics).

I think my next step is grabbing some of that drenamin and seeing if it helps.

Going to be listing the whole protocol at the site I just started. I will post the URL here if it is cool with Roosh and the guys ?

A first great step is to get more sleep. Go to bed earlier if you have to. Do a forty minute corpse pose a day as well. (Yoga)
Drink an organic green tea or take the green tea elixir. (Going to do a post on it)
Take vitamin c crystals. absorbic acid.
Take a high quality adaptogen like ginseng.
Get an adrenal gland supplement.

Take magnesium citrate 500mg a day. Also use the spray or Epsom salt baths before bed.

Avoid stress, Stressful situations and Negative people. Having healthy adrenals is more than just taking one thing. It's a lifestyle.

Hope that helps you for now.

Post the site.

What are the benefits of taking magnesium citrate other than relieving constipation?

Zinc has made me a better man. - Enigma - 11-30-2012

I had been experiencing low energy levels and fatigue so I was trying to figure out what was wrong. After trying a few things, including an l-optizinc megadosing binge for a couple weeks (did help to some degree) I'm pretty sure I finally figured out the root of the problem thanks to your comments about adrenal fatigue. I had been abusing the fuck out of caffeine at work...over the period of a couple years, I started off drinking iced coffee with sugar and cream. Moved on to chugging whole cups of iced black coffee. Pretty soon I was doing this with anywhere from 2-8 shots of straight iced espresso. I don't know why it didn't register with me before that this was unhealthy, especially as my tolerance for caffeine grew to ridiculous levels. At this point I've cut out all caffeinated beverages from my diet other than a few bourbon and cokes on occasion (think I'm going to switch over to vodka sprites or tonics).

Going to be listing the whole protocol at the site I just started. I will post the URL here if it is cool with Roosh and the guys ?

A first great step is to get more sleep. Go to bed earlier if you have to. Do a forty minute corpse pose a day as well. (Yoga)
Drink an organic green tea or take the green tea elixir. (Going to do a post on it)

Take magnesium citrate 500mg a day. Also use the spray or Epsom salt baths before bed.

Avoid stress, Stressful situations and Negative people. Having healthy adrenals is more than just taking one thing. It's a lifestyle.

Thanks for the info. I'm definitely interested in seeing that site.

I have been doing some of that already. More sleep and meditation beforehand.

I have avoided green tea and other caffeinated teas but started drinking ginseng tea. I do seem to notice a benefit but I may try drinking green tea as well.

I get 500mg of ascorbic acid from my multivitamin but I will look into getting some magnesium citrate (my multivitamin containes chelate but not citrate).

Zinc has made me a better man. - Moma - 11-30-2012

Quote: (11-11-2012 09:38 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2012 07:19 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2012 07:05 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2012 06:54 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2012 06:53 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Adding this to my daily regime.

http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/red_palm_oil.htm

3 tbs a day

Meet a Nigerian or Ghanian lizard and you can eat that till the cows come home.

I heard. They cook everything in it too right? Where can I meet such a lizard? Besides in Nigeria.

Where in America do you live?

New York.

There are tons of them in New York. Google Nigerian or Ghanian restaraunts and then tell them you want to network with the people. Go from there.

Zinc has made me a better man. - MidniteSpecial - 12-01-2012

Quote: (11-30-2012 05:23 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

Thanks for the info. I'm definitely interested in seeing that site.

I have been doing some of that already. More sleep and meditation beforehand.

I have avoided green tea and other caffeinated teas but started drinking ginseng tea. I do seem to notice a benefit but I may try drinking green tea as well.

I get 500mg of ascorbic acid from my multivitamin but I will look into getting some magnesium citrate (my multivitamin containes chelate but not citrate).

The site is http://www.whatsreallygood.org/

Zinc has made me a better man. - elabayarde - 12-08-2012

I just started my 300mg of zinc today!
I also am taking garlic, flax seed, fish oil, B-complex liquid.

I am on a PSMF diet for a long as I can bare and will transition to a paleo-type diet. I would like to see how low I can get my Body Fat percentage by next summer.

Zinc has made me a better man. - _GQ_ - 12-08-2012

Is 100mg a day enough to see any sort of results? I'd like to start experimenting with Zinc and other supplements, I'm just afraid of side effects.

Zinc has made me a better man. - alphaspiraton - 12-08-2012

100 mg is overkill. Get your zinc levels tested first. The doctor wil never advise to take that much zinc from an unnatural source on a periodic basis.

Zinc has made me a better man. - Insignia - 12-08-2012

Zinc is awesome, the more testosterone you have as a man the better EVERYTHING is.

Zinc has made me a better man. - Black Quixote - 12-09-2012

Zinc has made me a better man. - Sanblz33 - 12-09-2012

Quote: (12-08-2012 05:51 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Is 100mg a day enough to see any sort of results? I'd like to start experimenting with Zinc and other supplements, I'm just afraid of side effects.

Yes but I wouldnt take that much for more than 2-3wks.

Zinc has made me a better man. - Thatdude - 12-13-2012

Anybody else get random boners throughout the day? Taking 60mg everyday for two weeks to try it out.

Zinc has made me a better man. - ElJefe - 12-13-2012

Man I remember getting random boners like crazy in high school. Fucking stupid they don't make teenagers work harder - so much wasted potential!

Zinc has made me a better man. - _GQ_ - 01-06-2013

Bought a bottle of 50mg tablets from Target a couple weeks ago and have been taking one a day but skipped quite a few days. Had a romp today (http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11951-...#pid342204) and after busting the first time I was down for like a minute or two max then I was rock hard again. Second time I came the same thing happened. As I got dressed to leave I was still hard, pulled her pants down again, and fucked her.

Basically what I'm asking is, is there any correlation between zinc and refractory period? If this is a permanent effect then I'm going to be fucking amped.

Zinc has made me a better man. - christpuncher - 01-06-2013

Found the same GQ. Went 4 times with with this HB6 a few weeks ago. Usually girls that low will get me hard twice max.

I generally take 1-50mg/day and probably forget 2 days a week. If it's coming up to a big party weekend I'll take 100mg on thursday and friday each and by friday night my dick is going bat-shit insane with boners.

Zinc has made me a better man. - _GQ_ - 01-06-2013

Is taking 100mg 2 days in a row safe? Any side effects? I'm going to have to give that a try.

Zinc has made me a better man. - NewGamer - 01-06-2013

My zinc bottle is being delivered in a couple of days. 50 mg tablets. I'm just going to take 1 pill each day and see what happens.

Zinc has made me a better man. - christpuncher - 01-06-2013

Quote: (01-06-2013 09:26 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Is taking 100mg 2 days in a row safe? Any side effects? I'm going to have to give that a try.

Well I'm still here. But yes I've heard that zinc can limit the absorption of other minerals, so that's why I'm not very concerned with remembering to take it every day with the rest of my supplements. I figure a day or two off will help flush it and restore levels of other minerals it may be suppressing.

This of course is all just based on reading stuff on the internet and my own "seems to makes sense" scientific method of decision making [Image: undecided.gif] take it for what it's worth

Zinc has made me a better man. - lush1 - 01-07-2013

Brilliant results from me - I used to get spots on my back from the gym, since I've taken zinc that has cleared up completely. I also used to get really tired at lunch time, not the case now. Brilliant stuff and I think everyone should take it.

Zinc has made me a better man. - RossTan - 02-11-2013

Magnesium Chloride effects energy more than zinc. Major mineral found in your heart is Magnesium. There is also topical magnesium (oil) you can apply to your skin if you get diarrhea from magnesium citrate. Magnesium Chloride is the most bio-available and comes in liquid form, no diarrhea effects. Too much zinc can make you hair fall out. If you're taking mega doses of zinc and you're NOT pushing the weights you're pretty much toxifying yourself. ( zinc overload) leading to copper deficiency and having your hair fall out prematurely.

Zinc is not one of those minerals meant to be taken in isolation. Need magnesium, selenium, C, and manganese along with it. Zinc dosage should never be higher than magnesium dosage. If you're taking mega doses of zinc for extended periods of time and not suffering side effects it most likely is not zinc picolinate which is highly absorbable and does not require mega doses.

Zinc has made me a better man. - elabayarde - 02-13-2013

I had a zinc overdose...i though i was dying.

Zinc has made me a better man. - Moma - 02-13-2013

Quote: (02-13-2013 05:04 AM)elabayarde Wrote:  

How much did you take?

Zinc has made me a better man. - Big Nilla - 02-13-2013

I've been taking some heavy dosing of zinc and magnesium lately. Good wood and needing about 2 hours less sleep.

1. I take 50mg of zinc CITRATE and 266mg of chelated magnesium GLYCINATE in the morning. Pills.
2. Take 1.5 teaspoons (525mg) of Magnesium CITRATE powder mid-morning. Powder.
3. Take 50mg of zinc GLUCONATE and 133mg of chelated magnesium GLYCINATE in the afternoon. Pills.
4. I repeat #3 at night.
5. I repeat #2 at night.
6. I take an epsom salts (magnesium SULFATE) and magnesium CHLORIDE flakes bath 3-4 times a week, 1-2 hours before going to bed. Skin absorption.
7. I take ZMA... 30mg of zinc ASPARTATE and 450mg of magnesium ASPARTATE, 30 minutes before bedtime. Pills.

Roughly 180mg of zinc and 2,000mg of magnesium (not counting what's absorbed in the bath) each day. Will lower the amount of zinc to 130mg in a week. Will hold steady with the magnesium because I'm amazed at how little sleep I've needed since starting this routine. I purposely take different forms of both zinc and magnesium throughout the day. Orally, the 'ates are better absorbed.

Zinc has made me a better man. - Fujiwara - 02-13-2013

I've been taking a 50/2mg capsule of zinc/copper 2x daily for months now... haven't grown a 6th finger or anything weird.

Zinc has made me a better man. - elabayarde - 02-13-2013

Quote: (02-13-2013 05:04 AM)elabayarde Wrote:  

A retarded amount. like 300mg.
I though zinc was gonna make me a dead man. [Image: tard.gif]

Zinc has made me a better man. - Emancipator - 03-01-2013

Just started taking 50mg of Zinc/day, is it just me or does it seem to somewhat stop ADHD effects, I just got a shit ton of work done.