Roosh V Forum
The Approach Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The Approach Thread (/thread-14130.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

The Approach Thread - Kickb - 09-14-2012

I went to the library to work on some Spanish assignments. I sat down next to this Hispanic chick. There was a guy in front of us who was listening to Michael Jackson through his earbuds. Noise was leaking out and he clearly had "Beat It" on loop. That's the topic I used to open her.

Me: Does he have "Beat It" on repeat or something?
Her: Haha I think so...He's been listening to that for at least 20 minutes before you got here.

We ended up staying at the biblioteca for 3 hours.

At one point I guessed where she was born.

Me: Let me guess...You are from Juarez.
Her: Close I was born 5 miles from the border.

She said she liked Ashton Kutcher so I showed her some pics of me when I went to California and went on the set of a movie he was shooting. She ate that shit up!
Later, she said that she liked the show How I Met Your Mother and for some reason started calling me Ted Mosebly.

She complained about not wanting to do her work so I suggested that we watch HIMYM at my place. She was down to go and then I guess had second thoughts. I wasn't done with my work yet so I stuck around a bit longer.

Me: Ok I'm going to get out of here.
Her: Wait! I'm almost done atleast walk me to my dorm I don't want to get raped!
Me: Ok we don't want you getting raped. Is your dorm Co-ed?

We leave and I tell her were going to my car and then I'll drive her to her dorm. As we are walking to my car at 1:30 in the morning.

Me: How do you think a rapist goes about attacking his victims?
Her: Haha I don't know.
Me: I mean do you think it's like this!

I put my hands around her throat for a second then I let go and gave her a half hug and hit her ass a couple times with my hand while we were walking.

So we get to my car and she made me promise to not take her anywhere but her dorm.

I tried to get her to let me try and sneak into her dorm room, but she wouldn't let me try. Instead all I got was her number and a make out.

Now I'm sitting here debating whether or not I should

See what I did there!

The Approach Thread - redstar - 09-14-2012

Quote: (09-14-2012 12:12 AM)GreenLion Wrote:  

I approached this cute blonde who was dancing with her friend.

Me: Hey, what does your tattoo means ?
Her: It's a flower
Me: Yeah i know, but does it have a meaning?
Her: For me yes, it has
Me: So what it means ?
Her: I can't tell you
Me: ok

I think i could do much better, what do you guys would do ?

Should reply something like:

"Ah that makes it even more interesting, tattoos with secret meanings.."

After that it would be best to say some kind of little joke that would hint at your own secrets (but nothing to turn her off). Then either keep going with that or just change the subject to something about whereever you guys are dancing or something else, she doesn't seem to be interested in talking about the tattoo so give yourself an easier topic.
You want to keep an upbeat feeling which would give you a chance to keep going and be able to switch topics and keep talking to her.

The Approach Thread - reino341 - 09-14-2012

Quote: (09-14-2012 12:12 AM)GreenLion Wrote:  

I approached this cute blonde who was dancing with her friend.

Me: Hey, what does your tattoo means ?
Her: It's a flower
Me: Yeah i know, but does it have a meaning?
Her: For me yes, it has
Me: So what it means ?
Her: I can't tell you
Me: ok

I think i could do much better, what do you guys would do ?

Too logical, need to spark up some emotion.

Use breaking rapport tonality.

Me: "Hey!"
Me: "I bet the tattoo means you're a gardener"
her: *giggles*

The Approach Thread - Veloce - 09-14-2012

Handful of approaches tonight w slubu and kissinger (kid that got banned)

Total hipster venue. At various points my fists were clenched while I fantasized about smashing these fucking herbivores in the face.

Live bands are a cockblock. Everything is a cockblock. Phones, friends, bands. In the middle of talking to girls, "Oh the band's going on let's go!". Gimme a break. The band sucks.

Struck something up earlier in the night w a kind of cute girl, 6.5. Cute face but pudgy arms. Watched her get hit on a bunch, met up with her again outside. Flirted w her and her friend w slubu (gotta say our wingmanship is getting tight I think) Started talking to her about star signs and constellations, told her to come near me, got my arm around her and started showing her what Cassiopeia is. She turned to me and said, "Is this how you get them?" I smiled and said, "No, usually this works" and lean in and start kissing her neck. I say, "If that doesn't work then I go for one of these" and start making out w her in front of her friends.

Ask her what she's doing after, they're all getting food, grilled cheese sandwiches to be exact. She asks me if I want to come and get one, I decline, tell her I have some great wine at my place, she looks at me all sexy and says, "I bet you do." She lives 45 min away and came with two friends. Don't think she drove. Asks if she can come up for that wine some other time soon. I shrug, say sure. She walks me out and we have a heavy makeout session. I grab her ass. Right in front of the bouncer.

Wait for slubu in front of a bikini bar several yards down. There's a group of 4 chicks and 2 dudes. There's a fattie in the group saying, "I NEED a cheeseburger!" There's other girls in the group waxing ecstatic about getting grilled cheese sandwiches.

What happened to getting drunk and/or high and fucking? What happened to partying like a rockstar? Stupid fucking kids. The ones that aren't fat are on their way there.

I lied about my name and my age tonight. Escalated heavily physically.

Nothing else to report.

The Approach Thread - pitt - 09-14-2012

Let me finish approach 3 from yesterday

Approach number3 (9)

I go back to the university entrance. By the way, i dont know if im the only one like this but i can see good looking women from a far distance. I see this hot chick coming out from the uni, i quickly walk in so she wont think that im some bum standing outside the university.

Me: Tudo bem..do you know where is the federacion de los estudantes aqui?
Her: Its bla bla
Me: Yeah i just came here to enrol...how is it to study here?
Her: Yeah i like it here..it can be fun
Me: Do you guys here have parties and events?
Her: this is a place to study
Me: oh yeah i know..dont get me wrong but i know many universities that have bars to party, i guess the scene may be different here in santo domingo
Her: yeah well we go to party..but is to bars around the town..no here
Me:ok..so what you doing now?
Her: I am going home now
Me: Oh i was going to invite you for us to sit somewhere here and talk
Her: If you want you can meet me there at that building and we can talk tomorrow (point out building)
Me: Dont you think it will be easier for me to take your number and call you tomorrow?
Her: Sure..

I take number..these dudes that know her..tell her whats up..she looks at me.."make sure you call me"..im like ok..and im out.

She is a bad bitch in my book..damnnnn

The Approach Thread - Veloce - 09-14-2012

Slightly hungover next day observations:

I think I need to daygame more. I'm getting a little jaded by night game.

I'm starting to get impatient by cockblocks and being interrupted. I'm having a hard time checking my ego at the door and just letting things go.

Even though I wound up making out with her and getting further than any other guy in the bar, it still felt ridiculous for me to put as much energy as I was to compete for this girl's attention last night. There were a lot of other guys hitting on her all night and you could SEE it on her face, she was just basking in the attention and I could see her hamster gorging itself on it. Admittedly, she could be kinda hot if she lost about 10 lbs, especially that arm fat. I don't mind competing for a girl but when she's just marginally cute it feels like a complete waste of my energy.

I want to crack the code with venues. I'm thinking gay bars/clubs.

The Approach Thread - slubu - 09-14-2012

Quote: (09-14-2012 04:54 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Handful of approaches tonight w slubu and kissinger (kid that got banned)

Total hipster venue. At various points my fists were clenched while I fantasized about smashing these fucking herbivores in the face.

Live bands are a cockblock. Everything is a cockblock. Phones, friends, bands. In the middle of talking to girls, "Oh the band's going on let's go!". Gimme a break. The band sucks.

Struck something up earlier in the night w a kind of cute girl, 6.5. Cute face but pudgy arms. Watched her get hit on a bunch, met up with her again outside. Flirted w her and her friend w slubu (gotta say our wingmanship is getting tight I think) Started talking to her about star signs and constellations, told her to come near me, got my arm around her and started showing her what Cassiopeia is. She turned to me and said, "Is this how you get them?" I smiled and said, "No, usually this works" and lean in and start kissing her neck. I say, "If that doesn't work then I go for one of these" and start making out w her in front of her friends.

Ask her what she's doing after, they're all getting food, grilled cheese sandwiches to be exact. She asks me if I want to come and get one, I decline, tell her I have some great wine at my place, she looks at me all sexy and says, "I bet you do." She lives 45 min away and came with two friends. Don't think she drove. Asks if she can come up for that wine some other time soon. I shrug, say sure. She walks me out and we have a heavy makeout session. I grab her ass. Right in front of the bouncer.

Wait for slubu in front of a bikini bar several yards down. There's a group of 4 chicks and 2 dudes. There's a fattie in the group saying, "I NEED a cheeseburger!" There's other girls in the group waxing ecstatic about getting grilled cheese sandwiches.

What happened to getting drunk and/or high and fucking? What happened to partying like a rockstar? Stupid fucking kids. The ones that aren't fat are on their way there.

I lied about my name and my age tonight. Escalated heavily physically.

Nothing else to report.

As stated we hit up the hipster bar and it was a fun time, though I made the mistake of having a girl I met there before meet me up and I really need to cut my drinking because she showed up and was not nearly what I recall her looking like. Thin but old.

Anyway, bunch of approaches early on. Thedude and I started with two girls outside, one with yummy big tits and the other a weirdo, talked for a while then they bounced. Another set came in asked me for a light, gave it to her, and they were friendly designers or something. Chatted for a bit then bounced. Actually, one hot girl came by to ask me for a light but sadly that convo went nowhere.

Hit on a girl at the bar that was from Chicago, kept giving me long answers to everything but that fizzled out.

Eventually we were outside with thedude's girl who looked like Dana Gordon from Entourage. I was standing right next to him when he did the constellation move it was pretty funny, and good work I must say. Her friend was ok too but not very talkative. Anyway the girl I had meet up was like a puppy she would just sit in the corner and wait for me. I felt bad. At this point it was 1:30 or so, the bar was closing, thedude was with his girl, I was not ready to drive so I just went back with the older thin girl. Get to her place and her roommate is goddamn cute as hell. Brunette, glasses, long ponytail and in pajamas. I actually tried to find the address of the place on some mail and have thedude come by and entertain the roommate.

I was already there so tried to get a BJ or something, she refused but jerked me off twice in a row and...this is the weird part...wouldn't clean up with napkins but rather her clothes. Kinda weirded me out. Hope she's not saving my sperm and trying to impregnate herself or anything like that. Fell asleep, did a walk of shame at 7am and drove home.

Quote: (09-14-2012 11:03 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Slightly hungover next day observations:

I think I need to daygame more. I'm getting a little jaded by night game.

I'm starting to get impatient by cockblocks and being interrupted. I'm having a hard time checking my ego at the door and just letting things go.

Even though I wound up making out with her and getting further than any other guy in the bar, it still felt ridiculous for me to put as much energy as I was to compete for this girl's attention last night. There were a lot of other guys hitting on her all night and you could SEE it on her face, she was just basking in the attention and I could see her hamster gorging itself on it. Admittedly, she could be kinda hot if she lost about 10 lbs, especially that arm fat. I don't mind competing for a girl but when she's just marginally cute it feels like a complete waste of my energy.

I want to crack the code with venues. I'm thinking gay bars/clubs.

Persistence is key but fucking annoying as all hell. It does feel good when you dedicate yourself to the goal for that night, AND you get it. It feels equally as bad when you don't though.

Yeah if your remember she was talking about how great it was that it was her birthday and how happy she was, etc. She was cute though, it's like I told you about that Jewish girl, why don't girls with great faces understand that if they just lost that extra weight their entire existence would change? Go from cute/thick to plain hot. So dumb these girls are.

You want to try gay bar game? Haha, I'm up for it.

As with my own thoughts - I need to become more of a dick. Are there any threads for that? I'm way too nice.

The Approach Thread - Lothario - 09-14-2012

Quote: (09-14-2012 11:30 AM)slubu Wrote:  

As with my own thoughts - I need to become more of a dick. Are there any threads for that? I'm way too nice.

Here you go Slubu, This is a pretty good Thread

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14661....t=dickhead

Quicker route would be to head down to FL and do a "Be a Dick Internship with e-mech" [Image: smile.gif]

The Approach Thread - slubu - 09-14-2012

Quote: (09-14-2012 11:50 AM)Lothario Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2012 11:30 AM)slubu Wrote:  

Here you go Slubu, This is a pretty good Thread

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14661....t=dickhead

Quicker route would be to head down to FL and do a "Be a Dick Internship with e-mech" [Image: smile.gif]

Awesome thanks man, exactly what I was looking for. I'll give it a read when I get bored from working.

The Approach Thread - el mechanico - 09-14-2012

You know I've been thinking about advice I give here and if you look at my texts etc I don't think you can pull it off if you don't have a very dominant/ crazy? frame when you meet. I've been taking some notes and realize when I meet someone it's very normal for me to go on a rant about someshit or whatever crosses my mind. Not on purpose that's just how I am. So if a girl texts me my responses will and could be very unpredictable. That makes the gina tingle and keeps the boyfriend line out of the conversation. She wants more.

Example: I opened a spanish girl the other day and said "What flavor of Puerto Rican are you exactly?"

The Approach Thread - Thug Muffin - 09-14-2012

[/i]1. Hot Colombian

Didn't get to far.
Me: I opened, she stopped, and then I said..."You don't look like you're from around. Here. A very different look. Argentina?

Her: No... I"m from colombia.

Cool.

I've got to go meet my friend right there. Nice talking to you.

2. Older Girl

Standard opener
She's in all black. I say she must be really hot or she's about to rob something.
No.. I"m on my day off

She wasn't as cute as I though she would be so I ejected.

3. tattoo gun on her leg

I go on more about her tats. She doesn't look like she's around here.
yadda, yadda, yadda...
not as cute as I hoped so I ejected. She was hooked though.

4. Czech Republic Girl

Me: You have a different look about you. Judging from your facial features I'll say Poland or Ukraine

Her: No... but very close.

That's all I know.

I'm from Czech Republic

I was totally going to guess that until you blurted that out.

I talk about what shes doing here. I tell her I think all girls from the CR probably wear fur coats, drink vodka, and do ballet. We talk about some of the differences she's noticed here.

I'm in a good conversation with her, she's opened up, but I'm late to get back in to work. She's also on the tail end of her vacation. Tell her nice talking and I'm outta here.

The Approach Thread - peterthephoenix - 09-14-2012

Went to a work function with my friend last night and one of the girls there was a cute little 23 year old.

We chatted for over 20 minutes and she was into me but I wasn't pulling the trigger physically. When my friend wanted to leave I just threw a hail-mary and said that I should go home with her. She said no, but I wasn't too upset about it.

Fucking boring chick though. Nothing going on in her life.

The Approach Thread - Giovonny - 09-14-2012

Quote: (09-13-2012 02:07 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

Follow up on Approach # 2: I might not have been able to convey the feel from the approach but this girl was laughing, holding my hand for a bit longer, turning red , holding eye contact.

Ok I called her after her work hours as she told me , She didn't pick up, I left a message to call me back. About 2 hrs later I sent her a text ..

Me: Hey what's up . I'm at the Gym , let's meet at ------ around --

She responds back after about 1.5 hrs with these exact words

her: "I just got out of class, Listen I appreciate the offer to go out but I'm just really busy with school and rotations that I'm not looking t go out withanyone right now, but thank you !"

My Analysis: She liked the fact that I striked her ego and is truly not wanting to go out with any one ?

Follow up on Approach # 1: She seemed interested with her body language and pupils dilated when I DHV'd my position , Young girl so I just left her a text

Me: Hey what's up , I have sometime later in the evening, let's meet at -------- around ----PM.

No response yesterday, I received a text this morning around 09:30, Here it is word to word

Her : " Sorry i didn't text you back. Me and my bf got in a big fight about ur text and it was just better for us if I didn't respond. "

My Analysis: She might have been looking to upgrade her bf and was looking to cheat and got caught .

WTF two solid numbers down the drain [Image: angry.gif]

Suggestions: are more then welcome to how to respond or not respond at all, I didn't as of yet and am not planning to unless you guys give me an Idea to salvage e-mech style Like feed it to the second girl that her bf is jelous/possesive etc.

Looking forward to critiques....

Impossible to say exactly why they flaked?!?

Her: "I just got out of class, Listen I appreciate the offer to go out but I'm just really busy with school and rotations that I'm not looking to go out with anyone right now, but thank you !"

Her: " Sorry i didn't text you back. Me and my bf got in a big fight about ur text and it was just better for us if I didn't respond. "

They are not interested, for whatever reason.

Sometimes they seem interested when you get their number but really they are not. Sometimes they just like to play along and flirt and give their number when really they were never interested to begin with. Sometimes they get turned on by our approach but within 24-48 hours they talk themselves out of attraction. They can over think it and rationalize it and in the process dry up their own pussy that we moistened!

This brings me to my point..

In day game, momentum is very important. We should be careful to not let momentum die down. Waiting 2-3 days to call/text can be a lethal mistake in day game. Girls don't get approached that often during the day. When it happens successfully and a guy really gets her attention and turns her on. I think they consider it a rare occurrence, its not something that happens everyday, its serendipitous.

Upon a successful approach, momentum is created, feelings start to happen, her pussy tingled, a sexual spark was lit. This could happen in a 15-20 minute conversation. You take her number, you know you have a good prospect in your funnel.

Don't wait 2-3 days to contact her. When you get a good day approach and get a solid prospect. I would text the same day or the next day. Longer then that kills most of the momentum.

What do you guys think? This has been my experience. The girl I'm, banging now, I called the same day I met her. We met in the afternoon and really hit it off. I took her number and told her I would call her later. We went out to dinner the next night.

I heard Krauser pushes for the same day lay? Can anyone confirm what Krauser recommends? Does he say to wait 2-3 days to contact her? I doubt it. I'm curious to know..

This thread convinced me to stop waiting 3 days.

The Approach Thread - pitt - 09-15-2012

Giovonny i usually call her the next day, yeah i never wait for 3 days. Calling on the next day or same day means you are confident about what you want, although many believe the opposite (looking desperate).

Also, the main thing here should be building comfortability, this issue should have its own topic. You taught me this shit and this took my game to a next level.

The Approach Thread - starmaze - 09-15-2012

I made 7 approaches today. Waked up after heavy drinking last night. I had no hangover and for some reason felt very confident. I practically had no approach anxiety today.

1.Past a cute girl on the walk side so I turned back and followed her. She was walking damn fast.
Me: wow, you walking so fast
Her: yeah thanx
Me: well, you look cute I wanted to say hello
Her: sorry, I am in hurry

2.A tall girl in women clothing store. I entered and went direct.
Me: excuse me, you look very sexy, what’s your name?
Her: (blushed) and walked away

3.A girl on moving stairs. She stays in front of me so I make a step and commented her style
Me: nice bag

She ignored me as if I didn’t exist.

4.A blond walking in the mall. I caught up with her and hit her with direct.
Me: excuse me
She: keeps walking
Me: I know it’s really random but you look very sexy. I wanted to say hi
Her: bye

Over.

5.A milf in perfume shop.

Me: hi, I like your style, you look nice
Her: thanks
Me: what you shopping for?
Her: wrinkle pads
Me: hehe, I should by some as well

We talked a bit. I asked for #

Me: how about exchanging number and go out sometime?
Her: sorry, I had a husband
Me: me too
Her: a husband ?
Me: sure. So how about coffee?
Her: sorry
Me: ok have a nice day’

6.A girl on the phone. Once she hang up I decided to approach her:
Me: excuse me..

7.A girl standing by herself in the mall.

Me: excuse me, do you know where is x shop?
Her: I am not sure
Me: never mind, you look nice. What’s your name?
Her: sorry, I am taken

In spite of my good confidence I got hard blows out today. Damn, daygame is hard. You need to have tough skin otherwise your self-value will get devastated. Reading other experience helps too, because you realize that rejection is common.

I had pulled girls from daygame in the past so I know its possible..If I did before so i can do it now...

The Approach Thread - R Smoov - 09-15-2012

I had went out yesterday. It was a pretty good time. I laughed off a cockblocker, refused an entitled chick's want for my cigarette, and made out and got texted by some chick.

Rosca v Cockblocker
One of the cockblockers had looked at me and laughed because she saw my pokemon hat. I tapped her and said “Hey I know you!” And her bitch shield turned titatnium. She told her friends “Oh we don’t know him!” So she was just being a bitch. And I did not want any parts of that. I had to move through them to get to the other side and she flipped me off! A side of me wondered how the fuck a guy makes a girl laugh on the bus, but then see her become a true bitch all because he was about to fuck one of her friends? But I just laughed and said “BYE COCKBLOCKER” and left the party.

So after I bounced from there, I had went to the next frat party. In line, I was approached
Rosca v Chick 2
Her: So you have cigarettes right?
Me: *Blows smoke* I might.
Me: So I'm guessing you're wanting a cigarette right?
Her: Yes
Me: I don't even know you and you want a cig.
Her: See I remember you from last year when we danced at the Wiz Khalifa concert.
Me: Oh really.
Her: Yeah.
Me: So what's that supposed to mean?
Her: Well since I danced with you I think you owe me a cigarette.
Me: Ok I'll give you a cigarette next year. *laughs and walks in the party*

Later on in the party she told me she left her cig pack at home and wanted to get them from someone (reminded me of bitches who just got guys for drinks) and then told me she had to go with her friends and that my number was on her phone. I was like "fuck your friends" and she just seemed to sped off.

Rosca v chick 3
Well the chick that I ended up making out with was a bit on the big side. But oh well. To me I need to get my fucking nut regardless.

We were dancing for a while ad man she was making me hard. So after a while she grabbed me and began to make out with me. I had gotten as far as second base with her. I would grab her breasts and she'd move her hands to her ass and continue doing this motion for a while. I left my phone at home but she had texted me her name.

She had given me a good time, but like I still dont get why she would not come home. I tried the cigarette line and she didn't seem to want to smoke or leave. She finally left when her beta freshman buddies decided to walk home.

Lessons Learned
+Sometimes its fun to just be a dick to girls who ask you for your cigarettes. It helps your ego.
+V necks are still cool.
+If you aren't feeling a party, just bounce to the next one.
+Having no cellphone makes the night a little less stressful. You're not constantly worrying about time and you create moves based on your thoughts.
+Freshmen are still fun.
+Overall, I'm on a hot streak if we're talking about makeouts. A big step up than last year.

-Getting girls home is the hardest. Cigarette line seems to not work.
-What's a good "day after" text for a chick you get close to second base with?
-I really wish I knew how to put that mean angry cockblock bitch in her place more. Sure I laughed it off, but a side of me wanted to be a full dick to her.

My last question is for the people who lift weights:
Ever felt that lifting weights helps you become more physical on the dance floor?

The Approach Thread - pitt - 09-15-2012

I have got this approach in mind that happened last week in NY that i forgot to write here, i thought i should share it.

One time, i was sitting in macdonalds using wifi and i see this hot girl with this short shorts going to the toilet..i was like oh my god i need to halla at this girl. Few minutes went by, she walked out so fast that i didnt even have the time to approach, i was mad.

A week after, i was sitting in the same macdonalds with my home boy. And i see this same girl going to the toilet again and i tell her "hello", she replies back with a "hello" and kept on walking to the toilet. I tell my home boy, "yo when this chick comes out from the toilet, im going to talk to her, please dont put your big face while im talking to her". When she comes out, he tries to talk to her.."hey sup ma,wot you doing tonight?"..She doesnt reply and walks away. I am making fun of him now, "she saw your ugly face and she didnt want to talk, you mess up everything". He thinks because he is a tall guy he can have easier..he knows he is wrong when im around. We always arguing about who chicks dig more, but thats another story.

Anyway, a day after, after i missed my flight to santo domingo, i go to this macdonalds and i see this chick with the macdonalds uniform. She went from a 9 to a 7..i was like wtf.is this that girl? I eye fuck her hard so she knows i want her. I go on the line to get served and this dude that came after me, she asks him "How can i help?"..He looks at me.."you came first, right?"..i told him "yo no worries, i dont think she wants to serve me, i dont think she likes me". She laughs and says "oh no it aint that". I am a patient man, i let this dude get served and then when im getting served i ask her.."are you the girl that was wearing these short shorts last week?"..she is like yeah that was me..i was like damn..you look so different with that macdonalds uniform, i didnt think you work here..she is like..yeah i have been working here for a month..i was like "yeah i wanted to talk to you the other time, but you always rushing" she smiles.."yeah im always busy"..i was like "too bad, im only talking to you tonight, its my last day in NY".. we talked a bit more and then she gave me her facebook. I completely loved this move, it was smooth..when i first saw her, she looked like she wouldnt talk to any guy..but she ended up being that sweet chick.

The Approach Thread - Giovonny - 09-16-2012

Quote: (09-15-2012 01:56 PM)starmaze Wrote:  

I made 7 approaches today. Waked up after heavy drinking last night. I had no hangover and for some reason felt very confident. I practically had no approach anxiety today.

1.Past a cute girl on the walk side so I turned back and followed her. She was walking damn fast.

3.A girl on moving stairs. She stays in front of me so I make a step and commented her style

Over.

In spite of my good confidence I got hard blows out today. Damn, daygame is hard. You need to have tough skin otherwise your self-value will get devastated. Reading other experience helps too, because you realize that rejection is common.

I had pulled girls from daygame in the past so I know its possible..If I did before so i can do it now...

Hmmmmm...

For some reason, these girls are not comfortable talking to you. It's like they are scared of you and trying to get away as quickly as possible?!?

It's hard to say exactly why? Based on my experience, I would say that maybe your vibe is too serious. Maybe you are looking at these girls with a too serious look in your eye. You are not being playful enough. You have to pretend that the approach is just a random encounter.

I suspect that you look at them like A HUNTER WHO IS MEETING HIS PREY!!!

A hunter who meets his prey face to face has a serious, almost desperate look on his face. He looks deeply into the eyes of his prey, imagining the moment when he will finally make the kill. He knows he must be very careful and tactical to not lose the prey.

This is not the look you want!

You have to be less serious, more playful. Pretend like you don't care about the outcome. Its just a fun, flirty interaction, if she isn't interested, no big deal.

You are not a hunter meeting his prey...

You are a flower expert examining flowers. You know there are billions of flowers in the world. You just like to stop and smell certain flowers that are pretty to you. You don't care about any individual flowers because you know there are billions of them in the world.

This is a different approach from the hunter.

Relax, don't take it so serious. Treat her like the flower, not like the prey!

Also, what is your wardrobe like? Are you dressing extremely sharp? Nice clothes help alot, they communicate status, class, taste, confidence and cool. I hope you are dressing well..

The Approach Thread - Lothario - 09-16-2012

Giovanny Thanks for your analysis, I do go for meet as early as possible and a new thing I started trying is to have the girl agree for meetup location and time when we first meet.

Starmaze: I do not know your usual style of Game , but do you do Indirect/Elderly opener as well, may be should start from there and slowly ramp up the directness. What Gio said can be spot on too.

The Approach Thread - Veloce - 09-16-2012

Fuck!

I feel like I'm getting close to something...like I'm on the cusp of something

Night out w Slubu, same venue where Basil got his SNL. Several approaches, second girl had major tits popping but was taken but introduced us to her friends who were gynecologists. Weren't all that cute but chatted em up for a bit.

Got convos going with a few girls, nothing really sticking and I wasn't that into any of the girls I talked to.

Then I see a short asian, awesome body, hot face, little white club dress. Exactly my type. Bingo. Somehow I can't approach her though, either bad logistics or placement.

Finally see her and her two friends outside so I go for it, she's just as hot up close, her two friends are dykes. Slubu moves in to wing one of them, the asian is SUPER snarky, a real bitch actually, so I play the sarcasm game and banter around a bit. We're all standing talking when the asian says she's too old for me. Turns out she's 36 (!!!) this chick couldve passed for 22, goddamn vietnamese girls and their amazing genes.

Slubu games one of the dykes, pretty cute actually and she's receptive which is hilarious. Her gf left ahead of her and last I saw was this girl with doe eyes for Slubu saying, "Yes, I'm sure I'm a lesbian. You're very charming though."

Call up the viet girl, she picks up, again tells me I'm too young, says she has a hot Italian friend to introduce me too. We make plans and I'm gonna shoot for a threesome.

Got opened today at work by a fucking SMOKING asian girl. Seriously built like a latina or hawaiian or something, she must be mixed. Big juicy ass, big tits, thin, a solid 9 in my book. I carry her food over to her and she asks me where I'm from. We banter back and forth, she introduces herself, and then jumps on her phone. I get more orders in so I have to ditch, and right as I'm about to walk back over two of her friends show up, guy n girl couple. I'm not even supposed to be cavorting with guests but after 15 minutes I say fuck it, go back over there, and her friends are MAD DOGGING me hardcore. I ask how her food was, she was cool, asked what their plans were and she said they're going back home tonight but it was nice meeting me. WTF?? Her demeanor completely changed once her friends showed up. Fuck!

After my approach I walked by the pool and two super cute girls in the pool eyefucked me. I think they saw me talking to the hot asian 9.

So close, and yet so far.

The Approach Thread - starmaze - 09-17-2012

Quote: (09-16-2012 01:46 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Over.

Hmmmmm...

For some reason, these girls are not comfortable talking to you. It's like they are scared of you and trying to get away as quickly as possible?!?

It's hard to say exactly why? Based on my experience, I would say that maybe your vibe is too serious. Maybe you are looking at these girls with a too serious look in your eye. You are not being playful enough. You have to pretend that the approach is just a random encounter.

A hunter who meets his prey face to face has a serious, almost desperate look on his face. He looks deeply into the eyes of his prey, imagining the moment when he will finally make the kill. He knows he must be very careful and tactical to not lose the prey.

You have to be less serious, more playful. Pretend like you don't care about the outcome. Its just a fun, flirty interaction, if she isn't interested, no big deal.

You are a flower expert examining flowers. You know there are billions of flowers in the world. You just like to stop and smell certain flowers that are pretty to you. You don't care about any individual flowers because you know there are billions of them in the world.

Also, what is your wardrobe like? Are you dressing extremely sharp? Nice clothes help alot, they communicate status, class, taste, confidence and cool. I hope you are dressing well..

I dont think my vibe is too serious. I am usually smiling and keep it light and flirty. Anyway out of 25 girls i talked to this month got 1 single number. this is horrible ratio.
When i checked my stats from last year i usually could get 1 # out of 5 approaches. My approach is not much different than before. I dress the same like before of even sharper.

One think i consider is maybe my mindest when i approach. Becasue of experience with so many bad responses its hard for me to believe that she will like me. Instead expecting her to like me , i have a deep rooted expectation that it wont go anywhere.

So Gio, if you approach 10 girls in row and no one is interested, how are able to maintain your positive attitude?

The Approach Thread - pitt - 09-17-2012

Quote: (09-17-2012 02:27 AM)starmaze Wrote:  

Quote: (09-16-2012 01:46 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Over.

Hmmmmm...

I dont think my vibe is too serious. I am usually smiling and keep it light and flirty. Anyway out of 25 girls i talked to this month got 1 single number. this is horrible ratio.
When i checked my stats from last year i usually could get 1 # out of 5 approaches. My approach is not much different than before. I dress the same like before of even sharper.

One think i consider is maybe my mindest when i approach. Becasue of experience with so many bad responses its hard for me to believe that she will like me. Instead expecting her to like me , i have a deep rooted expectation that it wont go anywhere.

So Gio, if you approach 10 girls in row and no one is interested, how are able to maintain your positive attitude?

Im not gio, but i would just think that 10 women have bad taste and i would continue on gaming other women. You gotta be a strong mothefucker in this game, cant be emotional about anything. Just dont give up, even if you approach 1000 girls and you dont get a number, you keep on approaching..just remember one thing that Gio taught us and has been very effective in my game, build comfortability.

The Approach Thread - Way Cool Jr - 09-17-2012

Quote: (09-17-2012 05:51 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Im not gio, but i would just think that 10 women have bad taste and i would continue on gaming other women. You gotta be a strong mothefucker in this game, cant be emotional about anything. Just dont give up, even if you approach 1000 girls and you dont get a number, you keep on approaching..just remember one thing that Gio taught us and has been very effective in my game, build comfortability.

Sorry, I'm not a native English speaker.
What do you mean by "build comfortability"?
Do you mean that we have to achieve the complete outcome independence and to be able to be comfortable with rejections (mild or harsh rejections, it shouldn't matter)?
I'm wondering if I got the point or you're talking about something different, thanks.

The Approach Thread - redstar - 09-17-2012

No he means making your target comfortable, putting her at ease in your approach.

The Approach Thread - pitt - 09-17-2012

Quote: (09-17-2012 06:14 AM)Way Cool Jr Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2012 05:51 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Sorry, I'm not a native English speaker.
What do you mean by "build comfortability"?
Do you mean that we have to achieve the complete outcome independence and to be able to be comfortable with rejections (mild or harsh rejections, it shouldn't matter)?
I'm wondering if I got the point or you're talking about something different, thanks.

No. For example, instead of you trying to get her number as soon as you meet her, you want to connect with the girl. Find something that you guys may have in common, talk more or listen more, make her laugh, connect with her as much as you can, give her a favourable life lesson that may apply to your circumstance at that specific moment. Let me give an example for this last one. Actually this shit has been very effective in my gaming routine, it doesnt matter how intelligent or dumb she is, everybody likes to learn a new thing (note that i dont recommend playing the intelligent guy when meeting a new girl, i have a friend who is a super social and cool cat but his biggest flaw in game is that he likes to teach girls new things about life all the time and guess what, that shit doesnt get him laid)

Yesterday i saw this phat ass chick walking down this busy high street. I wanted to approach her but i had a feeling she was going to reject me because there were too many people around and according to my findings in the last days, i notice that girls are more likely to reject when lots of people are looking..anyway, i said fuck this, im gonna approach her when we get near the end of the road and when not that many people will be around. I make the approach, she was mad friendly..we started talking and shit..then when she was about to jump on the bus, i asked for the number..she tells me she doesnt give her number away like that, this is not a way to meet people. I asked her, so "how do you meet people? There are only two ways to meet people,you either approach them and start talking to them or one of your friends introduces you to a new person,in both ways you are still interacting with a stranger" she was like yeah, thats actually true..i go even harder "and guess what, the more people you get to know, the better your life becomes, life is all about connecting with other people, human beings are social beings, we grow due to who we meet in life, of course im mainly talking about connecting with other quality people"..Then so she wont think that im trying to say that im a quality person and she needs to meet me, "i reverse" the role.. "well, meeting you right now and becoming friends with you could mean that my life could improve in the next 3 months, thats how we all grow, through interacting with other people". This last line i have only used because i was already seen in a position of power (im a foreigner here, im staying in an expensive area,not rich by any means but doing better than the majority of people here,etc) so playing a modest role helped. This taxi man that was listening to our conversation told her, "you only have one opportunity to meet a new person"..she was sold. She then told me that she has a husband and he is a very controlling person but that she would take my number and would call me..she took my number, not sure if she will call.

Going back on comfortability topic, gio has few posts on this, have a look.