Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - Jaygg - 12-02-2018

I’m 6’2, work out 4x a week, and consider myself good looking given the generally positive reception I get from girls from cold approaching. Trying to make that sound as least douchey as possible. American, don’t speak Russian or Ukrainian. Don’t care if the girls I Bang are sluts or not - as long as they’re hot I’m good.

The Ukraine Thread III - Jozi - 12-02-2018

Quote: (12-02-2018 10:16 AM)Bikal Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2018 08:33 AM)Jozi Wrote:  

If they are not sluts, how come you got to bang them?
Not Jaygg but this is a stupid question, he obviously put in effort with them. Ukrainian girls tend to follow the 3 date rule, sometimes they don't and sometimes it's longer but the 3 date rule very much applies.

I do disagree with him though, Ukraine and Kyiv especially is hell on earth but then I strongly favour Russia and not some backwater although I did like Lviv on my brief visit which was a breath of fresh air compared to Kyiv.

Well I guess it depends on how we define "sluts". To me, any woman having sex prior to or outside of marriage is a slut. Just because they make you wait 3 dates doesn't make them less slutty, imo. They're still feeding off that attention you're giving them before the sex. And to women, attention is more valuable than the actual sex.

The biggest slut I ever knew was a 32-year-old who had slept with less than ten men in her life. But she had a pack of beta orbiters and was always meeting up for coffee with ex boyfriends or male "friends". Making them believe that pussy would become available at some point but never actually giving it up, to see how much attention she could get out of a man before he stopped coming around.

Ukraine and Russia also has some of the highest divorce rates in the world. I doubt they cheat less than Western women. All smoke and mirrors.

The Ukraine Thread III - BaatumMania - 12-03-2018

Quote: (12-01-2018 05:44 AM)gibz Wrote:  

I have a Turkish friend, whenever we tell him something bad about Turks it's the same answer "They're not actually Turks, they're Kurds!!" [Image: smile.gif]

Kurds are an Iranic-language group meaning they've had a lot of civilization over the eons. That's compared to Turks who were complete barbarians just 700 years ago.

If I google image "Kurdish people" and "Turkish people" - generally the Kurds look lighter skinned and better looking. The only times Turks might be faired featured is when they are Turkicized Slavs or Turkicized Caucasians.

The reason why a lot of Turks are dark is because of the Turkish Slave Trade. Turkish Incels (whether 2018 or 1518) were often buying Negro women to bed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Palestinians
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Iraqi

The Turks ruled Palestine and Iraq and locals there admit there are a lot of blacks. But in Turkey Turkey they pretend there's no Black DNA around... [Image: confused.gif][Image: huh.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - bodychariot - 12-21-2018

Not Jaygg but this is a stupid question, he obviously put in effort with them. Ukrainian girls tend to follow the 3 date rule, sometimes they don't and sometimes it's longer but the 3 date rule very much applies.

I do disagree with him though, Ukraine and Kyiv especially is hell on earth but then I strongly favour Russia and not some backwater although I did like Lviv on my brief visit which was a breath of fresh air compared to Kyiv.
so if it takes 3 dates on average to bang a local, would 2 weeks minimum a trip be a good amount of time to set up for a trip to kyiv?

The Ukraine Thread III - BaatumMania - 12-24-2018

Quote: (12-21-2018 05:13 AM)bodychariot Wrote:  

so if it takes 3 dates on average to bang a local, would 2 weeks minimum a trip be a good amount of time to set up for a trip to kyiv?

Sure but you should probably pipeline these women.

I didn't do any pipelining but still managed to date a few women but I wasn't in Ukraine long enough to take any on 3 dates to bang.

But what the trip taught me is Kiev is probably a waste of time (a lot of prostitute spam on Tinder there, more flakes and a ton of foreign men). 2nd Tier Ukraine (Lviv, Zaporozhye, Dnipro and Kursk) are better places to go but you'll definitely need a Sim Card and Google Translate.

The Ukraine Thread III - scrambled - 12-24-2018

Turks arent Negroid... Black slaves there were usually men, and many castrated. Egypt ain't turkey.

The Ukraine Thread III - Cam Newton - 12-25-2018

Quote: (12-24-2018 10:14 PM)scrambled Wrote:  

Turks arent Negroid... Black slaves there were usually men, and many castrated. Egypt ain't turkey.

You seem to be correct. Turks are a mix of Europeans, central Asians, middle easterners, and maybe a bit of south Asians.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_...ish_people

No mention of sub Saharan DNA.

The Ukraine Thread III - solid - 01-03-2019

I have been in Ukraine for 3 weeks now and I'm not exactly liking it so far. I've stayed in Kiev for 2 weeks and came to Kharkiv a week ago and still here. My background is middle eastern (same as Roosh) but I'm from Canada.

My main problem here is how locals look at me, in a way that it makes me very uncomfortable. I understand the reason, they see my middle eastern look and figure that I'm yet another Turkish/Arab guy in Ukraine and hence the meaningful looks. First I thought this is a problem with Kiev due to the sheer amount of foreigners in there so I supposed going to Kharkiv will solve this issue but I don't feel much of a difference on how people perceive me here in Kharkiv. Interestingly, I see more Turkish and Arabs here, and while the Arabs seems to be students, the Turkish people I’ve seen are obviously here for "business".

Now my main reason for coming to Ukraine in the first place was to study Russian by enrolling into a Russian language school (I don't speak any Russian) so eastern Ukraine looked more favorable compare to the west.
All that being said, my question for you guys is that is there a city in Ukraine that I can go to and feel more comfortable being a 38 years old middle eastern looking guy from Canada?

I was looking into Dnipro and Mykolaiv but I could not find much intel on them in the forum so I was wondering if anybody has any experience with these cities. When looking for a city to study Russian in Ukraine, I wrote off Odessa right off the bat due to all the negative feedbacks I read in this forum but I don’t even mind going to shitholes like Zaporizhia if only people stop looking at me like I am a fresh Turkish sex tourist that just got off the plane.

Or maybe the situation is more or less the same everywhere and I should just leave and try Belarus?

I really appreciate any information or insight that you could share with me [Image: smile.gif]

Thank you for your time and sorry for the long read.

The Ukraine Thread III - Hydrae Cube - 01-03-2019

I think Mariupol is the city for you, close to the conflict zone and girls are looking for a real man to help them escape to safety. Not many Turks or Arabs there and when they see you they will literally cream themselves

The Ukraine Thread III - Alacrity - 01-03-2019

Quote: (01-03-2019 09:20 AM)solid Wrote:  

Was just in Ukraine in October. Only one visit there, so take my opinions accordingly. I went to Zaporizhia and actually thought it was better than Dnipro, which I thought was a complete hole. Zaporizhia is warmer too. I've heard Mykolayiv is not bad and you're not then far from Kherson and Odessa for visits.

Maybe you want to look at western Ukraine such as Lviv or Ivana Franko. Closer to polish influences might be more western in attitudes.

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 01-03-2019

Solid did you have some actual bad experiences or bad results because of stereotypes or was it all based on looks and perception?

It seems you let it freeze you and didnt go for much.

The Ukraine Thread III - Alacrity - 01-03-2019

Quote: (01-03-2019 01:40 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

Solid did you have some actual bad experiences or bad results because of stereotypes or was it all based on looks and perception?

Sometimes, a lot of guys here seem to use the race thing as a crutch. I am caucasian, dress more European and when I was in Ukraine, can't say I didn't still get a bunch of unfriendly looks from time to time. I don't think it's the race as much as they probably just eschew us being foreign.

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 01-03-2019

The stereotypes against middle eastern definitely exist in ukraine. And lets face it theyre often justified due to sheer amount of sex tourists.

Ive had many interactions go sour just due to background. I sometimes lied about it.

But that doesnt mean ukraine isnt a good place to be still. They actually like the look there. Theres now a bunch of groupies as well though obviouskly not supermodels.

You will have to a bit more than others but then again when hasnt that been true?

Dress well, spend a bit more, dont roll in large groups, learn the language, etc...

Quote: (01-03-2019 01:31 PM)Hydrae Cube Wrote:  

I think Mariupol is the city for you, close to the conflict zone and girls are looking for a real man to help them escape to safety. Not many Turks or Arabs there and when they see you they will literally cream themselves

Thanks, I was actually thinking about Mariupol too but I was a bit hesitant about it cause from what I understood, the general consensus in the forum is that smaller cities with less than half a million population are not ideal for gaming but if it really hasn't been ruined by the Turkish guys then it sounds like a decent choice.

Have you been to this city? If so, could you please share your experience?

Quote: (01-03-2019 01:35 PM)Alacrity Wrote:  

Was just in Ukraine in October. Only one visit there, so take my opinions accordingly. I went to Zaporizhia and actually thought it was better than Dnipro, which I thought was a complete hole. Zaporizhia is warmer too. I've heard Mykolayiv is not bad and you're not then far from Kherson and Odessa for visits.

I've read in some threads that people in Dnipro are aggressive and rough and can be rude and unfriendly. Was that your experience in there?
Interestingly my impression reading about Dnipro and Zaporizhia was that the former is nice(er) and the latter is a complete hole but if you've visited both and find Zaporizhia nicer then I would rather go straight to Zaporizhia instead.

Quote: (01-03-2019 01:35 PM)Alacrity Wrote:  

Maybe you want to look at western Ukraine such as Lviv or Ivana Franko. Closer to polish influences might be more western in attitudes.

Actually I was in Lviv in summer for 3 days and it was quite nice, I did not feel unwelcome or uncomfortable (even noticed some hot girls checking me out) but maybe because it was July and the city was exploding with tourists from all over the Europe so I guess I was not standing out at all. If I go there now, it might be a different story. In any case I'll keep Lviv as my last option since like I said my main intention to be here in Ukraine is to study Russian and western Ukraine is not exactly the best place for that.

No, not a bad experience per se, but more an overall feeling that you're not welcome and received well by the locals. Also the feeling that being a foreigner is not a novelty but quite the opposite it works against you (e.g. Girls try to avoid you in the street instead of checking you out).

I spent almost 3 months in Russia last year and I did not have this problem (with Kazan being the exception). So I have something to compare my experience in Ukraine to...

Quote: (01-03-2019 01:45 PM)Alacrity Wrote:  

Sometimes, a lot of guys here seem to use the race thing as a crutch. I am caucasian, dress more European and when I was in Ukraine, can't say I didn't still get a bunch of unfriendly looks from time to time. I don't think it's the race as much as they probably just eschew us being foreign.

I once asked a Ukrainian girl I met in Kharkiv about this and she flat out told me it is because people think you are Turkish and then she said if I didn't know you and just see you in the street, I would have thought that you are Turkish too.

So in my experience if you have a middle eastern look then you get those looks that you mentioned a lot more often to a point that it makes you uncomfortable.

Quote: (01-03-2019 01:58 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

The stereotypes against middle eastern definitely exist in ukraine. And lets face it theyre often justified due to sheer amount of sex tourists.

Ive had many interactions go sour just due to background. I sometimes lied about it.

But that doesnt mean ukraine isnt a good place to be still. They actually like the look there. Theres now a bunch of groupies as well though obviouskly not supermodels.

You will have to a bit more than others but then again when hasnt that been true?

Dress well, spend a bit more, dont roll in large groups, learn the language, etc...

Yes, I had the same experience, some of the girls I met, the first thing that came out of their mouth after saying hi was "what are you doing in Ukraine?" I don't know how you handle this question but I always tell them the truth that I am here to learn Russian. I have no idea if this helps my case or they just identify me as a sex tourist hearing that answer.

But I totally agree with you, I also think Ukraine is not necessarily a bad place, I just find it ironic that I am from a country that most Ukrainians dream to live at and yet they look at me like I am a refugee in their country...

The Ukraine Thread III - chicane - 01-03-2019

Quote: (01-03-2019 09:20 AM)solid Wrote:  

I have been in Ukraine for 3 weeks now and I'm not exactly liking it so far. I've stayed in Kiev for 2 weeks and came to Kharkiv a week ago and still here. My background is middle eastern (same as Roosh) but I'm from Canada.

My main problem here is how locals look at me, in a way that it makes me very uncomfortable. I understand the reason, they see my middle eastern look and figure that I'm yet another Turkish/Arab guy in Ukraine and hence the meaningful looks. First I thought this is a problem with Kiev due to the sheer amount of foreigners in there so I supposed going to Kharkiv will solve this issue but I don't feel much of a difference on how people perceive me here in Kharkiv. Interestingly, I see more Turkish and Arabs here, and while the Arabs seems to be students, the Turkish people I’ve seen are obviously here for "business".

Now my main reason for coming to Ukraine in the first place was to study Russian by enrolling into a Russian language school (I don't speak any Russian) so eastern Ukraine looked more favorable compare to the west.
All that being said, my question for you guys is that is there a city in Ukraine that I can go to and feel more comfortable being a 38 years old middle eastern looking guy from Canada?

I was looking into Dnipro and Mykolaiv but I could not find much intel on them in the forum so I was wondering if anybody has any experience with these cities. When looking for a city to study Russian in Ukraine, I wrote off Odessa right off the bat due to all the negative feedbacks I read in this forum but I don’t even mind going to shitholes like Zaporizhia if only people stop looking at me like I am a fresh Turkish sex tourist that just got off the plane.

Or maybe the situation is more or less the same everywhere and I should just leave and try Belarus?

I really appreciate any information or insight that you could share with me [Image: smile.gif]

You might want to check out Kherson. It's not far from Mykolaiv. It's a nice place and the people are fairly friendly. English speakers are not quite as common, but I was able to get along just fine. There's also a large Maritime Academy there with lots of foreign students, so maybe you would be viewed more favorably.

The Ukraine Thread III - Belarus1212 - 01-03-2019

If you look Middle eastearn, you'll quickly find out that there is nowhere you can go (Kherson included) where you won't face racism (belarus and Russia included). Actually, the further away you get from the capitals of those 3 countries, the worst it will get for you. In Ukraine, Kiev is as tolerable as it gets for you. Don't listen to chicane, the foreigners in Kherson are mostly arabs or Nigerians (like in kharkov) and they are certainly not respected by the locals

Quote: (01-03-2019 04:39 PM)Belarus1212 Wrote:  

If you look Middle eastearn, you'll quickly find out that there is nowhere you can go (Kherson included) where you won't face racism (belarus and Russia included). Actually, the further away you get from the capitals of those 3 countries, the worst it will get for you. In Ukraine, Kiev is as tolerable as it gets for you. Don't listen to chicane, the foreigners in Kherson are mostly arabs or Nigerians (like in kharkov) and they are certainly not respected by the locals

Thanks, now that I think about it, your advice is inline with my experience in Russia, I've visited 5 cities and I felt the most comfortable in Moscow and SPB. That said, I stayed in Kiev for 2 weeks and I did not feel the same at all. To make the matter worse, I found English speaking girls to be very flaky with horrible attitudes, not to mention all the GDs and semi pros so I'm not sure if I want to go back there.

May I ask what do you think about Minsk in compare to Ukraine for someone with a middle eastern background? I can go to Belarus for one month visa free...

In Russia the racism tends to be more subtle but still very much present. Brown guys date down unless they are well established in Russia. In Ukraine they are absolutely not subtle about it. The thing is in Russia, you can speak with girls who have been to southern Spain or Italy and have a good opinion of browner guys (in Moscow and spb mostly, because in other cities most of them don't have the means to visit Southern Europe). In Ukraine those girls are almost inexistant. As a brown guy, you'll always face racism in Russia/Ukraine/Belarus (Belarus has a ton of Turks and arabs, arguably more so than Kiev). Either accept it or forget about those countries, there is no way around the racism thing

As a side note, learning Russian will not decrease the racism you face, they'll just assume you are Armenian/Azerbaijan/Georgian which is unfortunately not really an improvement in their eyes

The Ukraine Thread III - Jungle - 01-04-2019

Bingo

Quote: (01-03-2019 05:04 PM)solid Wrote:  

No, not a bad experience per se, but more an overall feeling that you're not welcome and received well by the locals. Also the feeling that being a foreigner is not a novelty but quite the opposite it works against you (e.g. Girls try to avoid you in the street instead of checking you out).

Why would you expect a warm welcome from the locals when every year there's millions of Middle Eastern men acting in sleazy ways in Ukraine. The reputation is warranted and has been earned. You may be a Canadian citizen but your constitution is Middle Eastern. Why is this so difficult to comprehend.

If you're still perplexed I suggest reading through the hundreds of pages in this thread, you'll see the issue of the creepy tourists damaging the local's attitudes has been discussed ad infinitum.

The Ukraine Thread III - Batka - 01-04-2019

Quote: (01-03-2019 04:07 PM)solid Wrote:  

Yes, I had the same experience, some of the girls I met, the first thing that came out of their mouth after saying hi was "what are you doing in Ukraine?" I don't know how you handle this question but I always tell them the truth that I am here to learn Russian. I have no idea if this helps my case or they just identify me as a sex tourist hearing that answer.

But I totally agree with you, I also think Ukraine is not necessarily a bad place, I just find it ironic that I am from a country that most Ukrainians dream to live at and yet they look at me like I am a refugee in their country...

You are the 3,678,999th sex/love tourist to use that line.

I should get a t-shirt with "It's been done before" printed on it and walk up and down Khreshatyk all day.

Face it, the place is played out. I'm glad I caught the place before it all went pear shaped.